Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Don't worry, I sorted it with a little dose of Madison Ivy ;) however, I am now at home in an empty house on my day off. I'm gonna put something up, be it audio, pictures or even a video. I really, really enjoyed all those dirty PM's you sent me the last time I put up a video so I kinda wanna do that again, but maybe with a little twist. So this time, I want you to put down the filthiest thoughts, ideas, fantasies that you have when you're looking at these pictures and record an audio of it for me, if you can. If you can't record an audio, send me them written in a dirty PM. I'll pick the few that get me the most hot and bothered (I mean, all of them did last time, you guys were filthy ;)) and take your requests for video/audio while I've got this big 'ol house to myself...
I'm off to have breakfast and look forward to imminent dirtyness :D

Hey Calypso,

Been lurking for a while, but just wanted to say how wonderful this thread is! Love hearing about how much you enjoy our dirtyness!

How about you share the video(s) of Madison Ivy you watched? I for one would love to know what you've been enjoying! You could even make it into a regular feature...
 
Ok I just listen to your audio while driving and now there is a mess in my pants.....your audio was so sexy.
 
That was incredibly hot. I'd love to see a video of you using your rabbit in other ways too
 
You look like you have had some practice doing that. Would love to see you using it in other ways, and to hear your lovely accent in the video too. Couldn't help imagining for the entire video that your toy was me!
 
cant believe it took me this long to notice a new video was posted :eek:

hot video, im going to have to watch it a few more times now :rolleyes:
 
Wow...so sexy, and poetic beside. I didn't read every page; I might get overwhelmed by your beauty. :D
 
Back
Top