ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snicker*...how long have you been holding onto these dear?

Banned for stockpiling bad puns just in case the Clitator needed a reason to ban me...;)
Banned for being a cat-holic

You think those were the only 'bad' puns I could come up with? Ha! :cool::p

Banned for being a cat-holic

You think those were the only 'bad' puns I could come up with? Ha! :cool::p

Banned for just not understanding the relationship I have with my pussy...I adore my pussy, play with her everyday...I :heart: it when my pussy is very, very happy...She purrs...gets wet...mmm...warm wet pussy...wait, what was I saying?

Banned for just not understanding the relationship I have with my pussy...I adore my pussy, play with her everyday...I :heart: it when my pussy is very, very happy...She purrs...gets wet...mmm...warm wet pussy...wait, what was I saying?

banned for making me grin like an idiot!

Banned for making me squirmy before work!

Banned for being such a devoted puss-byterian.

Another bad pun – just for you. :p

Banned for trying to do outdo 4V!

Banned for not taking a day off for her pussy. Don't you know she needs you?

Banned for stealing Simone's batteries. Do you see what you've done to her? Do you?

Banned for thinking my pussy needs batteries and for making me giggle and for being a Clitator...Oh you're just banned for pussy-punning fun...

Banned for thinking my pussy needs batteries and for making me giggle and for being a Clitator...Oh you're just banned for pussy-punning fun...

Banned 'cos you're not close enough for me to hug you to bits!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back