60 Plus Check In

bigguy_48

Experienced
Hey there
how about anyone over 60 years old that still has that "itch" checking in on this thread. Tell gender, age , approx. location & maybe a line or 2 about yourself.

Me, 60 year old married male from Iowa. Turned 60 last year sitting in a hottub in Florida. Turning 61 next weekend in Las Vegas. Wish me luck, at the tables & in the hottub!

Hey there
how about anyone over 60 years old that still has that "itch" checking in on this thread. Tell gender, age , approx. location & maybe a line or 2 about yourself.

Me, 60 year old married male from Iowa. Turned 60 last year sitting in a hottub in Florida. Turning 61 next weekend in Las Vegas. Wish me luck, at the tables & in the hottub!

I'm not 60, I'm 45, but your post intrigued me. I make no secret of finding older men attractive, plus I live in the Vegas area. What are you planning on doing while here, aside from gambling and trying to get lucky in a hot tub? Or is that enough?

60+

I still have the desire and ability to satisfy it. I love to pleasure a woman any way she wants.

I have some younger friends that will tell how well I can take care of them.
Old doesn't mean we can't do our job, it just means we may do it better.

Last edited:
61 year young retired military NCO living in Georgia.....would love to hear from older women.

hi Rod 43

Hi Rod. Love your work. Will be sending you photos of my arse and will include some nice close-ups for you. Hope you like them. if not then I guess you can just bend me over and punish me very hard.......

60+

61 year young retired military NCO living in Georgia.....would love to hear from older women.

Hey there

75 here and still horny as hell. So are women in their 60s thank goodness.

60 plus

hey gang...60 m usa here and still horny. i'm interested in chatting with any age women if they are around during the day.

was hoping to see more responses as I am closing in on the age. Would love to hear from mature older ladies!

Hello all. 60 y/o kinky California male here. I DO like the mature ladies!

good to see a 60 plus thread .I hit6 that a year ago but still horny and love pleasing a lady..

Useless....
45 isn't old....
and neither is 67.........
as long as the mind is active and the body will respond.

Older women are like fine wine - I'm one of them

Mature, full bodied and a lovely way to end the day. We have experience. We are usually comfortable in our own skin, and know what we like. Best of all we're prepared to tell you. I love being a woman, (I'm in my late 50's)and embrace my sexuality. I enjoy to please my man, to give him the control. But every now and again surprise him by taking the lead - switching roles. I would love to find an older man online to share a special, sensuous relationship with. Sometimes raunchy, sometimes fun chat about day to day life, sometimes serious conversation about thoughts and the world. To flirt and share, to form a close bond. An articulate and caring man with a great sense of humour who needs a special woman to fill the void in his life. Yes gentlemen, we older women are something to be treasured.

61 today

61 today. Retired firefighter on the SW coast of Fla and love to spend the day nude.

60 plus

hey cf600 happy birthday. i hope you got someone to spend the day nude with. have a fun day.

61 today. Retired firefighter on the SW coast of Fla and love to spend the day nude.
Have a great day and hope you get to spend it nude.

Both hubby and I are over 60 too, so am checking in to this thread to say "Hi".

Glad to see a thread for seasoned citizens lol.

I am a single man closer to 70 than 60 and still enjoy self pleasure since there is no female around.:)

I'm loving this thread. I love older women and often fantasise about older women. I'm 35 btw.

Back