Don't you hate it...

SandraMustard

Literotica GYLF
...when someone can't find something so they ask others to do their legwork?

Me too.

You're gonna hate me now. I can't find something. I've looked for an hour so I can say I tried first.

I'm looking for ALL the HTML codes that can be put in story submissions.

I'm pretty sure I saw it as a post on this forum that led to a (story) file or maybe another post

I'm looking for ALL the HTML codes that can be put in story submissions.
AFAIK ya got:

<u>underline</u>
<b>bold</b>
<i>italics</i>
<blockquote>indent</blockquote>
<center>center</center>
<br> line break
  non-breaking space
&sp; breaking space
— long dash

That's just the real basic stuff. From what I remember, I scrolled down forever. Each code had examples.

Laurel answered a PM that I could put links in a story that link to other stories, not just my own but other authors. I really only intend to link my own. I will post a How To story that is more or less a chronological table of contents with a synopsis of each story. I will title it so it appears at the top of my submission page.

This is the PM inquiry and her response:
Re: Can I link MY other Literotica stories within a story?
Absolutely you may! You can link to your other stories, other people's stories, other author's pages, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMustard
Most of my stories are about my experiences but have been submitted out of chronological order. I would like to have a Road Map story that links to my other stories but in time order for the convenience of readers (so they can open other stories of mine with one click).

I would not link to anything outside Literotica or to anything that I didn't submit here.

My husband suspects that there is no linking capability within the storyfile HTML.

I have mentioned another story by title within the header information of stories to explain a connection (alternate POV or continuation). This will probably be the method I employ but please confirm you have no objection to me doing that throughout a submission I intend to submit in the "How To" section.

I appreciate your tireless efforts.

So you're asking how to add a link? It's just the standard html anchor syntax typed directly into the document.

<a href="http://www.literotica.com/s/my-story">My Story</a>

Most links will be stripped out, but Laurel allows links to any other Literotica page. Probably a good idea to leave a note in the "notes" section that there are Literotica links in there for safety's sake.

So you're asking how to add a link? It's just the standard html anchor syntax typed directly into the document.

<a href="http://www.literotica.com/s/my-story">My Story</a>

Most links will be stripped out, but Laurel allows links to any other Literotica page. Probably a good idea to leave a note in the "notes" section that there are Literotica links in there for safety's sake.

This is EXACTLY what I want to do. I wasn't sure if anyone knew the way to do links so I asked for the whole list in case someone could point to that easier.

Hubby was trying various cut and pastes from post/PM hyperlinks/Word hyperlinks, but nothing seemed to work. The 'a href' is what is different so must be the key. He's saying 'a' is anchor command over my shoulder. I hope the submission preview looks like an active link so we know they are right be waiting two days submit to approved.

Thanks RR

Back