Don't you hate it...

SandraMustard

Literotica GYLF
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Posts
1,165
...when someone can't find something so they ask others to do their legwork?

Me too.

You're gonna hate me now. I can't find something. I've looked for an hour so I can say I tried first.

I'm looking for ALL the HTML codes that can be put in story submissions.

I'm pretty sure I saw it as a post on this forum that led to a (story) file or maybe another post
 
I'm looking for ALL the HTML codes that can be put in story submissions.
AFAIK ya got:

<u>underline</u>
<b>bold</b>
<i>italics</i>
<blockquote>indent</blockquote>
<center>center</center>
<br> line break
  non-breaking space
&sp; breaking space
— long dash
 
That's just the real basic stuff. From what I remember, I scrolled down forever. Each code had examples.

Laurel answered a PM that I could put links in a story that link to other stories, not just my own but other authors. I really only intend to link my own. I will post a How To story that is more or less a chronological table of contents with a synopsis of each story. I will title it so it appears at the top of my submission page.
 
This is the PM inquiry and her response:
Re: Can I link MY other Literotica stories within a story?
Absolutely you may! You can link to your other stories, other people's stories, other author's pages, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMustard
Most of my stories are about my experiences but have been submitted out of chronological order. I would like to have a Road Map story that links to my other stories but in time order for the convenience of readers (so they can open other stories of mine with one click).

I would not link to anything outside Literotica or to anything that I didn't submit here.

My husband suspects that there is no linking capability within the storyfile HTML.

I have mentioned another story by title within the header information of stories to explain a connection (alternate POV or continuation). This will probably be the method I employ but please confirm you have no objection to me doing that throughout a submission I intend to submit in the "How To" section.

I appreciate your tireless efforts.
__________________
"A great future doesn't require a great past." - William Chapman
 
So you're asking how to add a link? It's just the standard html anchor syntax typed directly into the document.

<a href="http://www.literotica.com/s/my-story">My Story</a>

Most links will be stripped out, but Laurel allows links to any other Literotica page. Probably a good idea to leave a note in the "notes" section that there are Literotica links in there for safety's sake.
 
So you're asking how to add a link? It's just the standard html anchor syntax typed directly into the document.

<a href="http://www.literotica.com/s/my-story">My Story</a>

Most links will be stripped out, but Laurel allows links to any other Literotica page. Probably a good idea to leave a note in the "notes" section that there are Literotica links in there for safety's sake.

This is EXACTLY what I want to do. I wasn't sure if anyone knew the way to do links so I asked for the whole list in case someone could point to that easier.

Hubby was trying various cut and pastes from post/PM hyperlinks/Word hyperlinks, but nothing seemed to work. The 'a href' is what is different so must be the key. He's saying 'a' is anchor command over my shoulder. I hope the submission preview looks like an active link so we know they are right be waiting two days submit to approved.

Thanks RR
 
Back
Top