Back after a 4 month break

Oh yes indeed! I am probably in the top 10! Or so thinks my priest. :p If confession ran on commission, he would get rich off of just ME!

LOVE the latest series; very sexy indeed. And your witty humor here makes me giggle!!! ;)

A view for Master. The last pic, you will probably see where I used the riding crop on my ass and it really stung!!!!

I'm not master, but I do admire him and the delicious views he gets...so fucking tasty!!! :p

Aww do you need me to kiss it and make it better? :kiss:

LOL Only if I can first say..."KISS MY ASS!" :p

LOVE the latest series; very sexy indeed. And your witty humor here makes me giggle!!! ;)

Hey thanks for the support! Hope all is well out your way. Looking forward to seeing some more of you on the threads.

I'm not master, but I do admire him and the delicious views he gets...so fucking tasty!!! :p

Thank you! That makes me blush! Glad to see you back on the thread. :)

Been busy, but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to catch up with your gorgeous images!!!

Been busy, but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to catch up with your gorgeous images!!!

Well next week should be interesting. I am going to try to come up with some Christmas stuff for Daddy to come home to from vacation. :D

I wouldn't be opposed to that ;) I can get kinda tonguey :p

Just dropping by with a little :heart: for a beautiful lady.

Happy HUMP Day!!!

Hey everybody! Sorry I was gone so long. Had my hands full with children's activities at two different schools. Finally have some time to catch up today, but by catch up I mean on housework and wrapping more gifts. I will leave a few pics below but probably only Daddy will appreciate them.

And Fae: You are a red headed Godess! kisses

Daddy is on vacation for an entire week. I miss him and can't wait for his return. I promised I would post mournful pics of me pining for him. These pics are kind of vanilla, as I was dressed to help with the youngest child's Christmas store when these were taken.

I love you Daddy and hope you are having a wonderful time!!

Attachments

• 1211120759.jpg
    1211120759.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 1211120759a.jpg
    1211120759a.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 1211120800.jpg
    1211120800.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 1211120800a.jpg
    1211120800a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 125
Daddy is on vacation for an entire week. I miss him and can't wait for his return. I promised I would post mournful pics of me pining for him. These pics are kind of vanilla, as I was dressed to help with the youngest child's Christmas store when these were taken.

I love you Daddy and hope you are having a wonderful time!!

These pics are definitely a break from your norm. Having said that, I love them. They are very innocent and sweet. Just how I imagine you to be in real life. Daddy is truly a very lucky guy and I hope he knows it.

Back