Just screwing around.

Attachments

• photo(22).JPG
    photo(22).JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 127
  • lunapic_134067674455183_1.jpg
    lunapic_134067674455183_1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
Its "hot" here :eek: sitting by the open Window(almost nude) waving Hi & blows :kiss::kiss::kiss:s your way :)

Air conditioning and no clothes kinda sleeping tonight. :)

Attachments

• photo(17).JPG
    photo(17).JPG
    12 KB · Views: 79
I think these will be my final pics on this thread. It's been fun. :) I think I'll just lurk around.

Attachments

• photo(26).JPG
    photo(26).JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 91
  • photo(24).JPG
    photo(24).JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 70
  • photo(17).JPG
    photo(17).JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 65
  • photo(22).JPG
    photo(22).JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 86
censored? WTH?!!! Since when?! *grinning* How's things J?!!! Hopin' all is well in your world and you aren't working too hard!

Just this once.:D Working hard but not getting anywhere.

Its "hot" here :eek: sitting by the open Window(almost nude) waving Hi & blows :kiss::kiss::kiss:s your way :)

Almost... I want naked.. :D

Oh, my! Very nice

Thank you Freckle :)

You certainly enjoy making quite an impressionable exit don't you?? Mmmm .. thanks for sharing. :kiss:

Thanks I tried.. :)

I think these will be my final pics on this thread. It's been fun. :) I think I'll just lurk around.

H ~ Morning! How was your 4th of July? Final pics? what?? A curtail call for you??? HHHHmmmmm.... you are welcome to come hang out at my place... ;) You'll always have a place to crash!

I'd hate to think you'd stop posting, many women would be disappointed... Yes, even me! :eek:

Hope you have an AMAZING Monday! :kiss:

H ~ Morning! How was your 4th of July? Final pics? what?? A curtail call for you??? HHHHmmmmm.... you are welcome to come hang out at my place... You'll always have a place to crash!

I'd hate to think you'd stop posting, many women would be disappointed... Yes, even me! :eek:

Hope you have an AMAZING Monday! :kiss:

I don't know about disappointment... but I think it's about time. I think maybe I
will crash at your place more often. I celebrated my fourth on the third. :D Hope your doing great. :kiss:

last Pics ? what a Bummer:(
they are yummy think I will hang on to them;):D ~:kiss:~

Gotta end sometime. Thanks for the yummy part. I will be around though. :kiss::rose:

I don't know about disappointment... but I think it's about time. I think maybe I
will crash at your place more often. I celebrated my fourth on the third. :D Hope your doing great. :kiss:

Gotta end sometime. Thanks for the yummy part. I will be around though. :kiss::rose:

YEAH ME! I won't complain! :kiss:'es

Be well dear. You are a sexy and sweet soul.

You are dynamite and your last photo is awesomely sexy!:kiss::rose::heart:

Wow. Just came across this thread. Subscribed!
Deserves a bump too!!

Thanks Biwife. But I don't think I'm gonna post anymore pics. :rose: Maybe I'll get the urge sometime. ;)

Be well dear. You are a sexy and sweet soul.

You are dynamite and your last photo is awesomely sexy!:kiss::rose::heart:

Thanks Shady. I'm still gonna be around just not gonna post anymore pics. It's getting old. Wouldn't mind chatting though. I'll see ya around. :rose:

Good Moaning my sexy horny Friend:kiss::kiss:
gropes in the dark to see if I can find something to grab:D:devil:

attachment.php

aha I did find something :nana::D

Grope all ya want Dumpling. I love a lady with good hands. ;)
pulls you close, puts my Hands on your Bum & squeezes your Cheeks :D~ geez that what you should have done to me while U had a chance heheeeee:D:devil: ~:kiss:~:kiss:

whispers... Hope you are not working too hard. Now that Friday is here... I hope you have an AMAZING weekend!

Just had the urge to post one.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 93
Back