Favorite sex position?

How do you like sex

  • Do you like watching your partner with others?

    Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Favourite position Doggy

    Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Favourite position face to face

    Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Do you like 69 while being screwed

    Votes: 25 17.4%

  • Total voters
    144
For me undoubtedly it's woman on top...

I love to have both hands free to wander all over her body... I love for her to have a little control... I love to watch her face as she climaxes...
 
Cow girl for sure. I love sucking on her breasts while she rides me hard. New favorite is being inside her and not moving when she climaxes I can feel every single squeeze.
 
Nothing better than being ridden by gorgeous, large breasted beautiful woman...Love face to face too tho can get very close and it can get very intense.
 
Doggy is definitely my favorite, gives access to spanking, hair-pulling and all that good stuff, also very much enjoy taking control in doggy for a bit from time to time.. (Also riding a guy and being pinned up against the wall with my legs wrapped around the guy are favorites too)
 
God, I love doggy. He can get so deep inside me. Of course there are lots of great options but if I had to choose one it would be to have the guy fuck my kitty from behind.
 
Love it when my arse is on the edge of the bed, legs up in the air, with my G spot being drilled by my lover. There is nothing quite like a good g-spot banging.
 
Back
Top