Are their women/girls who love giving head?

sinnamongyrl said:
i dont think its a lost art form at all,,,,,,,,just look at some of the views you got on here,,,,,,there are still many women out there that know just how good this can be,,,,,,,

I agree. I've been with quite a few women, including my wife, who who enjoy giving their guy a blowjob. Some were better then others, and they differed about how they liked it to end, but they enjoyed for themselves and because I enjoyed it. I'd say most women nowadays enjoy giving it to their guys, even if only because he likes it so much.

Would it be safe to say that the percentage of women who really enjoy giving head is about the same for the number of guys who really enjoy eating pussy?

What a great thread!

1girl2know said:
Mmm hmm, I love giving head... I love touching, tasting, sucking, licking, and kissing the cock of my lover...

it is a turn on for me....

I love knowing I am giving him pleasure...

and I have enjoyed some very tasty cum ...
I am a bit shy and in the past I have been a bit hesitant to suggest oral with the ladies I have been with. When I have been brave enough to risk rejection it usually turned out well.

I was not aware that there were as many women out there that actually enjoyed giviing oral. Makes me feel alot better about future encounters.

I love to reciprocate too. IMHO, 69ers are great!

I certainly have always been into being on the "receiving" end of a nice blowjob as I'm sure some of you know. There's just something about feeling the guy about to cum and then literally feeling him get off that turns me on. I don't know how else to put it, but some cum here and there is wonderful. :)

marines0808 said:
Sadly,
Giving great blowjobs has really become a lost art, dont you ladies agree? Many of the women I have been with simply "go through the motions" so that the guy will reciprocate by eating them out.
God what i wouldnt give to meet one of you "oral afficionados"
You GO girls.

Stephen

I wouldn't say it's a lost art, but sadly yes, there are a lot of women who only do it as a bargaining chip to get something they want. What I want out of it, is the satisfaction of giving my partner a great orgasm! :D

In the abstract, oral sex isn't my favorite thing, I generally prefer intercourse in the abstract . ..*however* :cattail: . . .

. . .when I'm in love with a man, and am soooo into him, I want to please him in every way I can. I'm a strong, independent woman, but in a relationship, hopefully he wants to please me as much as I want to please him . . .so it works quite well.

In the context of being in love with someone, I adore sucking, licking, tasting, touching, fondling, my lover's cock . ..it sends me through the roof to hear his moaning, the sharp intake of breath when I hit just the right spots . ..his breath quicken as he approaches orgasm . . .I love looking into his eyes while I lick and tease him mercilessly until he comes.

:)

OceanGoddess said:
In the abstract, oral sex isn't my favorite thing, I generally prefer intercourse in the abstract . ..*however* :cattail: . . .

. . .when I'm in love with a man, and am soooo into him, I want to please him in every way I can. I'm a strong, independent woman, but in a relationship, hopefully he wants to please me as much as I want to please him . . .so it works quite well.

In the context of being in love with someone, I adore sucking, licking, tasting, touching, fondling, my lover's cock . ..it sends me through the roof to hear his moaning, the sharp intake of breath when I hit just the right spots . ..his breath quicken as he approaches orgasm . . .I love looking into his eyes while I lick and tease him mercilessly until he comes.

:)

But, if you have to be in love with the guy, doesn't that mean that only one guy at a time can enjoy that pleasure from you? What's the fun in that? ;)

I'm like a dog in heat when it comes to going down on girls. I love licking pussy

Yes, that's what it means Daniel7402. :cattail:

And believe me, it *is* damn fun for those directly involved. ;)

Damn!

this is a great thread. blew myh load a few times while reading some of the women's responses. keep them (and me) cumming

marines0808 said:
Sadly,
Giving great blowjobs has really become a lost art, dont you ladies agree? Many of the women I have been with simply "go through the motions" so that the guy will reciprocate by eating them out.
God what i wouldnt give to meet one of you "oral afficionados"
You GO girls.

Stephen

you are just not with the right woman. They are only out for them selves. I want to please my partner so i make sure i know what i am doing and how to do it. Nothing better than having someone cum in your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
hootiers girl said:
you are just not with the right woman. They are only out for them selves. I want to please my partner so i make sure i know what i am doing and how to do it. Nothing better than having someone cum in your mouth.

Thats exactly it!! My FAVORITE thing is knowing i've pleased him.....so giving a good bj is extremely pleasurable for me too...and yes...i agree about having him cum in your mouth...its awesome!!

It varies greatly

In my experience ,Some women love to give head and are very good at it, some women don't, some women love cum in their mouth, some don't. In fact I have even been with some women who don't particularly like having their pussy licked.

But it is certainly not a lost art form.

My kinda woman

I won't even date a non cock sucker. Love your attitude.

Inna said:
Love to suck a man. Love the smell, the feel, the taste. Love to feel his hardness become so intense he has to cum... then love to swollow.

Have to admit it wasn't always this way for me, only the last few years have I really got into giving head and enjoying it as much as sex itself. Yum.

another great woman ;)

I rather fuck a throat than most cunts I've seen

SxyTiger1116 said:
I love giving blowjobs. I love getting a guy all worked up and making him cum in my mouth and a lot of times I don't ask for anything in return.
I for the most part swallow but if the guy wants to watch it dribble out my mouth or down my body then I'll do that for him. And if he wants to cum on my face or tits after I blow him than that works for me too.
My ex used to have me suck him until he was about to cum then he would hold my head back and make me open my mouth so he could watch me take and swallow his cum.........

Mmm....yes I have to say I do love to give head. :devil:

Another fine woman

So many great cock suckers out there and so little time :(

sinnamongyrl said:
doing what?I MEAN it,,i realllllly realllllllly love giving head,,,,,,,call me crazy but i freakin' love it......

She just needs a good tour guide...

Bad_Bad_LB said:
Well it's been my experience that there are a lot fewer women who enjoy the experience than there are who don't.

But Bad_Bad, you got the power. Earlier in this thread, there's the now-converted sucker of cock, who didn't like it much before. Did you like the first cigar you ever smoked? Ah, but now, once in a while, mmmmm. How about wine. How about pussy? Those juices are so spiced, you can hardly bear it first time in... oh baby, but imagine bringing a woman into the space where all games are fair, or as (sinnamongyrl, was it you?) said, "it's all good".

You make a space where it is hot and inviting, let her feel the desire, wow... it's got to be just as amazing to hold and feel the movement and the living water of a cock (sorry, not speaking from experience, straight as can be -- or getting there) (or I guess I should say, I only know from the top down) as it is the flowering of the pussy lips as they swell for love!

Last edited:
DAMN!!!

Reading this thread has got me going! I'm sitting here alone and my wife won't be home for a few hours. Hopefully she'll be ready for some fun when she gets in and settled. One of my favorites is when I'm sitting in a chair and she's straddling me (facing me) and slamming up and down on my hard cock. Then she'll climb down and start sucking me into her mouth, tasting her own pussy on me which drives her wild. She applies the right amount of suction on the head, rolling her tongue around while stroking my long thick shaft. My pre-cum and her saliva and pussy juice make her hand action feel velvety smooth. Then she lets go and climbs back on and shoves my cock to the hilt back into her hot, wet, sopping cunt. She loves to have me squeeze her tits together, pinch and lick her nipples while she's riding it. She will alternate this way for quite a while. Sometimes it ends with her having a huge orgasm while on top of me, other times she will blow me until I cum. She's not a swallower, but she likes to have me cum on her face or breasts. If it ends that way I'll go down on her and until she's had a bunch of orgasms of her own. :nana:

She has fantasied about having a threesome with another women and I think going down on me with the essence of pussy coating my cock helps fuel it. Hey, I enjoy it.:D

Three hours to go. MAN!!!!:(

DK

PS: Hot thread.

it_matters said:
But Bad_Bad, you got the power. Earlier in this thread, there's the now-converted sucker of cock, who didn't like it much before. Did you like the first cigar you ever smoked? Ah, but now, once in a while, mmmmm. How about wine. How about pussy? Those juices are so spiced, you can hardly bear it first time in... oh baby, but imagine bringing a woman into the space where all games are fair, or as (sinnamongyrl, was it you?) said, "it's all good".

You make a space where it is hot and inviting, let her feel the desire, wow... it's got to be just as amazing to hold and feel the movement and the living water of a cock (sorry, not speaking from experience, straight as can be -- or getting there) (or I guess I should say, I only know from the top down) as it is the flowering of the pussy lips as they swell for love!

I have to admit that I didn't care for sucking cock initially. I did it mainly to please the man I was with, and I never would have let him cum in my mouth, much less swallow his seed. However, over a period of years, I have since changed my outlook on oral sex, and will lustfully suck a man's cock and swallow his cum and wishing he had more to give. Luckily for me I decided not to be close minded about new things and, with the help of a number of various lovers, developed a new found love for cocksucking. And I don't go in expecting the guy to reciprocate by eating my pussy (though I certainly won't stop him if he decides to do just that), I just do it for the love of the act :nana:

I remember dating a girl who would want me to tell her when I was going to cum so she could pull me out of her mouth just as I was about to let go. She didn't want it in her mouth and would rather just have me shoot over my head or onto my belly. Yet she very much liked to have me go down on her and she would get so wet that there would always be a huge wet spot on the sheets. I tried talking with her about and asked why it was ok for me to have my mouth full of her juices yet not ok for her to take mine (or even consider it)? The answer I got was that; "it was the same place the pee came out of". Things didn't work out and we eventually split up (not just because of that).
The next woman I dated was much different. The first time she went down on me she practically turned me inside out. When I was about to blow my load, out of habit, I told her I was about to come. Instead of yanking me out and stroking away, she looked me in the eyes, increased the suction, squeezed my balls, and bobbed her head even faster. I let out a guttural moan, arched my back and blew what felt like a gallon of cum down her throat. Truly amazing. She didn't spill a drop (and I cum a lot). She just kept sucking and milking me for all she was worth making me spasm uncontrollably. She literally blew me away.:nana:

To all the women who love to do this for their partner, I tip my glass to you!

DK

Uebergasmic said:
I have to admit that I didn't care for sucking cock initially. I did it mainly to please the man I was with, and I never would have let him cum in my mouth, much less swallow his seed. However, over a period of years, I have since changed my outlook on oral sex, and will lustfully suck a man's cock and swallow his cum and wishing he had more to give. Luckily for me I decided not to be close minded about new things and, with the help of a number of various lovers, developed a new found love for cocksucking. And I don't go in expecting the guy to reciprocate by eating my pussy (though I certainly won't stop him if he decides to do just that), I just do it for the love of the act :nana:

I agre when i was younger i did not like the taste or feel of cum in my mouth, know i can not get enough. I love to give head.

Going down on my partner after getting a nice blow is a good return. Or...as a prelude. Or...as a mutual 69 is always yummy.

The mouth is such a sexy thing.

One woman I was with gushed. The times when we climaxed together were other-worldly. We both enjoyed giving and getting oral.

Meeting up with a woman who wants to trade oral lessons would be a dream come true.

Back