These are the Voyages...

Wolvrak

Even chewing the tough as leather Shgre'sha flavored nutrition bar. (A big black shaggy Mountain Goat, eight legs four red eyes and one big curved black horn between them.) His sensitive ears hear Hora as she's being territorial with the Romulan over him and that she wasn't going anywhere. I am going have to have a talk with the her about that, but it made him feel good as he lifts his head proudly. Hearing someone limp toward him he realizes it's Hora. Breathing in deeply as her territorial scent wafts under his nose as he turns around into it. With a lazy grin he casually leans against the wall, just far enough away from the door if they take enemy fire.

Placing his large clawed hands on his hips, below he wears a black alien leather gun belt worn slung low. Sheath angled forward on his left hip a holds a large Dagger, the holster angled forward on his right hip holds a large Pistol. He cuts a very striking figure at 7'0" in a tightly fitting excursion suit in crimson with black tribal stripes down the outside of each arm, sides and legs. Leaving little to the imagination of his muscularity or his obvious male anatomy. ''Wolrvak ... I’m sorry about my earlier comment regarding your handling of my …"Hora started and looked down at her chest "My … breast. I know your intentions were honorable." She apologized. "What can you tell us about these creatures? And why did they attack us?" He'd shrug and scratch his arn'ash bearded chin. (a braid held together by stylized metal bands) "Intrusion on plans they do not want known of it would seem to me."

His eyes eyes glow softly he gazes deeply into her blue eyes, reaches to tuck a stubborn strand of dark chestnut hair behind her ear. His deep rumble of a voice softens to a point of being gentle as Wolvrak spoke. "Apology accepted ... I can not find one reason to stay angry with you Hora." Taking her delicate yet strong soft left hand in his huge black furred left hand, lifts it to his lips and kisses her palm softly. Lowering her hand without letting go of her hand he places his right hand over it. "All I know is, I heard the sound of scratching. I believe it may be below the range of Orion, Human or Romulan hearing. It's a unknown language obviously, but unlike mine your translator won't work. But Maat's will know so let him try with the Romulan Leeandra? Let them deal with it for awhile and we can go relax together. Get to know each other a little better? His smile along with the look in Wolvrak's eyes he hopes works. Hora was tired yet too prideful to admit it, t's a just wait and see if she gives in to Wolvrak.
 
Last edited:
As RJ and Felya looked over the problem at hand, which was how do they start dumping the stored energy safely, Felya began to steel looks over at RJ. Though ever bit as good as the famous Mr. Scott when it came to the inner workings of ships, his first passion was women. And Alien women in particular. RJ was well aware of the glances and he knew he wanted her badly too.

"Sir I think I found it. There is... Well the layman's terms would be a storage dump. We can force the sphere to transfer the energy back onto the planet!" Felya said with a smile. She was happy at her deduction and discovery so fast.

RJ stood beside her looking at the panel. It was all jibberish to him though. He pressed his body against hers. A Classic act that had worked more times then not. Women seemed to like his forwardness and he was good looking, and very confident. "And if you are fucking wrong?" He asked a little skeptical at her idea seeing they had been there barely half an hour.

She frowned at him pissed that he would assume she would be wrong. "I'm not 'fucking wrong' as you put it! There's the button plane as day!" She shot back at him.

RJ was now pissed at her lack of respect of his rank. He walked up to the button and in a stupid fit of rage he pushed it. "There!" He yelled at her.

"Ah ha!!! the energy is dropping. All of it just like I said it would!" She said pushing a finger into his muscled chest. He would stand no chance one on one with Wolvrak or Osal in a fight, where humans were concerned he was as tough as they came. She stopped poking him. She was impressed with his physic. "Well it'll take hours to dump it all to a safe level so..." She began. RJ whether reading her mind or just acting on his own wants pulled her into an embrace and kissed her hard on the mouth and gripped her ass with his strong hands.

"A few hours you say!" He said breaking his kiss.





On the planet.

When Hora snapped back at Lee she shook her head. "I'm not after your puppy. Dumb ass slut!" Lee said at barely a whisper. She walked over to Jordan. Come on let's do a further check of this equipment. "I wonder if RJ is having any better luck on the Sphere?" She said to her self more then anyone else.

Lee loved being a Diplomat but hated dealing with what she thought were inferior races. As she thought Hora and the Klingon were. She stewed for a second before turning to Jordan. When and if we get out of here. You are mine for at least a day!" She said. She needed a release and that seemed to be the right choice.

KC
 
Last edited:
Hora and Wolrvak

Hora was pleasantly surprised by Wolrvak’s flirting ways and suggestions. She had not tried using her potent Orion pheromones on him, but she suspected they would not have worked like they do on humans. So why had Wolrvak warmed up to her? There was something else going on. Then she remembered reading about wolf mating habits. Alpha males want to mate with alpha females. Hora had just shown Wolrvak she was the dominate Alpha female over Leeandri.

That might have excited Wolrvak. She decided she would continue to flirt back at him, in a more wolf-like fashion. She reached over and touched Wolrvak’s arm.

“I’d like that” Hora said smiling at him. She got closer to him and made a small whining sound as she touched noses with him. She was not sure this new wolf-style flirting was working on him, but surprisingly, it was getting her excited!

Making love to a newly encountered race was a cultural tradition for Orion women. They could only trust a new race if they knew they could seduce them. Hora saw no reason not to follow the Orion cultural norm in this encounter, even if she was part of Star Fleet. Besides Wolrvak was cute and sexy. It would also validate her skill at being a master of seduction. Her first approach, where she failed with Wolrvak, lacked the needed subtleties. So she was more “wolf like” this time, and less “cat like” as before.

Suddenly the ancient control panel lite up and there was a rumbling noise deep under the control room. A massive machine just started. Everyone looked at the panel and each other wondering what the hell was going to happen next.

And round two goes to the Voxains!

The second 20 bug attack squad of Voxain had now surrounded the ruins. They had seen their dead compatriots, and Wolvrak and Maats enter the doorway into the ancient control room. They set up snipers to provide additional support and then they attacked.

The wolfman at the doorway seem distracted by the green skinned alien and then they both look away towards thing in the ancient room. The timing was prefect as two huge Voxains charged into Wolrvak and Hora. Wolrvak moved only a little, but Hora was flattened like a rat on a highway. This hole cleared the way for more Vox to enter the room. There was only one laser shot from Lt Jordan taking down one Vox, but a second later he was in hand to hand combat with a Vox.

Hora was on her back as a Vox tried to tear her apart with it's 4 arms. She grab an antenna and YANKED herself way. As she was trying to get up from that encounter another Vox rammed into her. Smashing her off the control panel and a wall.

“I feel like a pinball in a pinball machine!!” she yelled as her ribs were killing her. She was getting up again when a huge bug pinned her down. It's jaws snapping at her face!
 
Overun by Voxian.

Wolvrak likes the way Hora flirts with him she touches his arm saying "I'd like that." She said smiling. It's unlike a Shistavanian to be distracted, being younger than his maturity reveals. But a beautiful Orion could have distracted His Royal Primary Shistavanian Leader himself, Hora was distracted by a large muscular cute Wolvrak enough to whine nuzzling his muzzle. He could tell with his sensitive nose she was surprised she's getting excited.
Suddenly the ancient control panel lite up and there was a rumbling noise deep under the control room. Wolvrak distracted by each other what's going on with the damned Vox tech lit up with flashing panels. The rumbling noise couldn't be ignored as it rattles ones very bones.

Looking to the ancient control panel feeling the rumble it's Prefect timing as two huge Vox charged into Wolrvak and Hora. Knocked to the floor by the Voxian barely misses cutting his throat by mere inches as four razor sharp claws tore at him. Unable to move much he couldn't reach his Pistol, but could reach his dagger the bug screams as a blade sticks out it's back spurting green blood. Wolvrak bends at the midsection long legs jerked up over his head, snapped down quickly he plants his boots on the floor leaping to his feet quickly. He'd draw his Disruptor quickly firing as Lt Jordan's fights hand to hand the Voxian shrieks as it disintegrates. Jordan Phasers two, killing one wounding the other badly, finished off by Maat's.

Wolvrak charges the one attacking Hora to drive his shoulder into it, as it turned he fires his Disruptor killing it. Voxians pile in as Leeandri leaps over the control panel she slashes off arms, stab into hearts and heads. Wolvrak rushes to Hora as Jordan lay down covering fire taking out another, smashed off the control panel and a wall. "I feel like a pinball in a pinball machine!!" She screams! as her ribs were killing her. She was getting up again as a huge bug pinned her down, jaws snaps at her face! Wolrak drags the huge Bug off of her his Disruptor fires killing it quickly. He rumbles deeply "This will really hurt." Grasping her by the ankles drags her screaming behind a computer panel gives her a com. Firing at Voxians over the computer panel to cover Leeandri and ducks with a deep growl of "Hora how are you doing? If we only had one more to wield a weapon..."
 
Last edited:
Osal

He had watched the strangers, though he understood none of their words, their actions spoke volumes. He took into account how the big alien handled the skirmish and noted him as a true warrior, though unskilled, he had shown great promise. Though when on a hostile land, you did not let a woman distract you. There was time for that at a later stage, when you are home for example.

He made his way silently behind one of the bugs and with a vicious knock to the head, killed it. He stuck the cudgel under his belt, picked up the rifle and fired upon the other bug, killing it with the third shot. The lasers may be obsolete in space, but they still killed quite as good. Rising from his concealment, he rushed down to the ruins, entering through the door with a roar of defiance, he opened fire on the bugs. As the energy cell cycled on empty, he tossed the rifle aside and pulled the cudgel from his belt, six of the Vox remained and he snarled at them, "Ha'DIbaH Ha' jIHvaD" (Come to me dogs)

Though they did not understand him, the meaning was clear and pretty soon Osal was swinging his cudgel, breaking joints and snapping antennae as the Vox swarmed towards him.
 
Enter Osal

Hearing laser fire coming from outside Wolvrak thought the Tripoli had beamed down a Security Squad as he heard Voxians dying. He grasps Hora's hand gently yet presses his Disruptor pistol firmly in her hand. "Protect your self with this Woman...I will want it back when I return." Turning around getting his feet beneath himself into a crouch, drawing his wickedly re-curved Dagger silently from its sheath. Picks up a small chunk of rubble to toss it at Lt Jordan throwing it he unintentionally struck him in the ear. Rubbing his ear with a scowl at Wolvrak points at himself, then makes an over the top gesture, points to Jordan mimics firing the rifle. Right as he was about to go recognizes the Klingon voice, for such a large being Wolvrak roars loudly literally springing over the control panel. Brings his blade down with deadly intent as the length of split a Voxian from top to bottom of its back it fell almost cut in two. The Klingon's cudgel drove a Voxian to Wolvrak he stabs it under the jaws and out the top of it's head. Pulling the blade out to violently slash a Vox face almost taking the top of its head off as it fell with a death rattle.

Finally he and the temporary ally eyes met with blood lust for a common enemy in the stares. Voxian between Wolvrak and the Klingon and Wolvrak who spin kicks it into the waiting crunch of a cudgel. The number of dead and dying Vox rising with cover fire laid down by Lt Jordan and Maat's. Spin kicks a Vox Leeandri's way it eliminated in a flash of her blade. Hora moved enough to fire at a low angle to hit a Vox in the waist screeches as it disintegrates up and down. With a fast look around Wolvrak and Osal stood shoulder to shoulder dead Vox piled around the room. Breathing hard his short sword of a dagger dripped green blood and gore he didn't see his friend Maat's. "Everyone alright? ... Hora are you alright? ... Any one seen Maats?" Again he's not focused on what he should have been, never a good idea to take your eye off of a Klingon. It would be a painful lesson to learn.
 
Last edited:
Osal

With the furry one coming into the fray, Osal had only a few of the bugs to dispatch, surprise of course coming through in the end as he had expected. The leader of this Vox squad went down to his cudgel, the stout wood splintering and Osal tossed the ruined weapon aside. The big furry one stood next to him and Osal was quite surprised that he could make out his words. It had to be some sort of translator.

Since they had fought together, that made them allies, since they were not shooting at Osal, that meant that they did not wish him harm. He might have been wrong about them after all. The furry one was not focusing on him, a bad mistake for any warrior. Especially if the one you stood next to had a reason to take revenge.

The blow was swift and powerful, connecting just back of the jaw, sending the big guy staggering a few steps.
 
On the sphere.

"My but aren't you forward?" Felya said with a big smile. RJ through his studies of alien sexuality knew a little about her kind. He knew they liked take charge people and despised weak willed men and women. RJ gave her ass cheek a hard slap and let her go, he started to pull off his uniform.

"Well we should stay here and make sure the transfer is going good for at least..." He looked over her body. "An hour!" He smiled. Felya had been with many human men and was well versed in there own sexual wants and needs. She knew RJ was more of a Dom and would respond better to her playing a subservient woman who wanted to be told what to do. She waited till he was naked. before dropping to her knees. She looked him over and smiled.

"At least an hour! Sir." She added. RJ grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto his member. She took it all and moan with pleasure as she did so.





On the planet.


Lee cursed as the next attack came. She was glad that the Shistavanian
was fighting with them. She almost spit when she saw the Klingon. She hated Klingons the most of any alien race. Her father had fought them her Grandfather on both sides had fought them. There was a hundred generation bias against an entire race. She had hoped to see the Shistavanian kill the big Klingon, but it was clear they were fighting for the same goal. Leeandri snapped back to the fight when a Vox was knocked her way. She did it in with her blade.

When it was over she saw the Klingon hit Wolvrak. Lee raised her blade ready to fight to the death if need be. Then when nothing more came of it she lowered her weapon but not her guard. She reverted back to her diplomat self and went to stand with Hora.

"I do not believe trusting one such as a Kligon to be prudent!" She said in a very low tone so no one but the captain could here. Having said her piece resigned herself to agreeing with what ever choice the captain made whether she liked it or not.

She had been told stories of Klingon all her life and not a single one put a Klingon in a positive light! In fact it wasn't until she broke free of the Empire and became a diplomat that she learned that most of what she was told was lies. Klingons did not eat their young if viewed to be to weak. Or the thought that a Klingon had to kill a wild beast on it's tenth year or be killed themselves. But you can not shake a life long prejudice over night, even after learning that most of what you were told was lies.

KC
 
Sphere

RJ looked down on the blue haired beauty, who was sucking on his cock, like a cock crazed slut! His erection grew harder. His cock jutted out before him, throbbing so hard it slapped up against the roof of her mouth. Feyla had both her hands grabbed his big thing. She stroked it as her mouth sucked on the tip. Then she pulled it out of her mouth and her hands directing his cock to her beautiful face. She rubbed it against her beautiful face as her wet lips sucked at the cock’s sensitive underside.

His cock out of her mouth gave her a chance to talk to RJ. “I was naughty” Felya confessed to RJ. RJ just let her talk, and gave no reply.

“I talked back at you. You’re an officer. I poked you in the chest. I deserve to be punished.” Felya told RJ.

RJ looked down at her. “Take off her top” He ordered. Felya pulled off her top and her young breasts bounced out. They were prefect! Round, not too big, with large dark nipples. Her mouth returned to sucking on his cock as her tits jiggled. The sight of her young and fertile body excited RJ. Her mouth left his cock again.

“Are you going to punish me?” Felya asked RJ, her voice quivered as she looked up at him.

“Punished,” RJ rasped. Then he grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipple, as Felya gasped. Felya flinched; the slight pain sent a thrill like an electric current straight to her clitoris. “Severely punished.” RJ told her as he pinched her other nipple.

Felya gasped as RJ grabbed her by the back of the neck, and forced his cock down her throat. “Let’s see if you can even count, Petty Officer first class Felya Tadowa. Count how many time I thrust my big cock down your throat before you pass out, or I cum! And don’t get it wrong.”

Hora

"I do not believe trusting one such as a Klingon to be prudent!” Leeandri whispered to her.

“I don’t. Just like I don’t trust you!” Hora gasped back at the Romulian. “But thank you for saving our lives”

Someone had asked about Ensign Maats and Hora started to look for the tall young human. She saw the door to the lower levels open. She poked her head through the door and found Maats dusting himself off. She staggered over him.

“Captain, let me fix you up." Maats stated and started to work on his green skinned captain. "How did you end up here?" Hora asked.

"Got punched through the door during the fight. But i took out the Vox that did it." The Ensign replied, pointing to the dead bug a rock smashed through its head.

"You are hanging out with Wolrvak too much" She commented.

"Well at least i'm not fucking around like RJ." Maats stated in defense

"He is not fucking right now. He is fixing the Tripoli and exploring the sphere" Hora said. Little did she know, how wrong she was.

“Put the Klingon under armed guard.” She ordered as the two walked out of the door way. Maats told Lt Jones to watch the Klingon.
 
Last edited:
A Warriors Lesson

Struck by a powerful blow from his blind spot just behind the jaw, Wolvrak's driven two steps sideways before regaining his balance shakes his head to clear it. Realizing it was payback from knocking him unconscious earlier, growling deeply he gets right in Klingons face. Red glowing eyes and narrowing he snarls "We're Even ... For Now Klingon!" He'd slap the boney headed alien on the shoulder with a respectful nod. Your Name is ... ?

Wolvrak walks off to check on Hora and see's a Vox move, taking a knee the Shistavanian examines the alien noticing there's a difference from it and the others. A blue emblem on its forehead and a pouch with the same blue iridescent markings on it, attached to this ones harness they wear around their upper thorax. The alien had obviously fallen in battle as two of its arms were missing, armored shell cracked in a few places possibly bleeding internally. Touches nothing it case it's rigged to explode, Wolvrak call over his shoulder to Hora and Leeandri. "I got a live Vox over here ... maybe your tech can let us communicate with this big ugly fucker!" Turning back to look at the Vox it's still disgusting looking to him.

Seemingly unconscious it bled from the mouth it was leaned against a wall, becomes alert enough to fight against Wolvrak. Pull a piece of strapping for a tourniquet binds the arms to a leg. Realizing it's captured it lets out a congested sigh coughing up more green blood it stops resisting. "I can understand your primitive language you invertebrate Scum!" Each race that heard the Vox speciest comment turns to look at the Vox. I can cut your throat too but the more inclined to deal with you alive wish to talk to you Bug." He stands with a low angry growl as he used to think every race was faithless.

Maat's appears in the doorway stepping through to speak with his Captain over what he's discovered, uniform spotted in green blood and dusty from his exploring these stale ruins. Hopefully he found the Vox power source. Seeing Maats well brings a big grin on Wolvraks muzzle. As "Maat's was dismissed walks to his huge furry friend. "Where in this damn ruin did you disappear to my good friend?!" Pulls a vial from a pocket on a leg of his excursion suit, breaks it over the blade green blood disintegrates from it, sheathes the Dagger on his left hip and places his hands on them.


Wolfrak pats Maat's on the shoulder deep chuckle at the amount of dust fell off his friends uniform Becoming serious looking his friend right in the eye. "How is Hora feeling I haven't spoken to her yet?" Maat's smiles realizing he has feelings for Hora. For bone fusing and pain Hypo Sprays, ate and drank from our stores. Happy now my very large friend? and he said "No, take me to her. Tell her you forgot something." Maat's crosses his arms with a look like "Me Forget?" Laughs getting his big friend by the arm leading him to Hora "I have delivered him as ordered Captain the rest is up to you two." Maat's turns on a heel to walk away sipping a energy drink smiling mischievously. He would bite off a chunk of the energy bar chuckling around it.

He steps to Hora taking a knee to be on the same level, Thank you..." She steps close to unzip the suit enough to expose the fur of his chest, she wraps her arms around his neck saying "No talking!" Nuzzling his fur she breathes in his scent. Lowering his head to nuzzle her dark chestnut hair to breath in deeply of her feminine essence. Using every bit of the time with Wolvrak she possibly could draw out with him. Turning his broad back to block the view of anyone, wrapping his arms about her pulls her closer to taking in this moment.
 
Last edited:
Osal

Well that went even better than he had expected, if the furred one would have retaliated, it would have been interesting with the amount of weapons laying around.

"My name is Osal Ok'Merk from the house of Merk."

After introductions, the tall warrior left, clearly interested in other things. It was then that Osal noticed the Romulan. He growled and took a step towards her, only to realize that she were not wearing the traditional Romular armor, but more the clothing their arbiters wore. He raised an eyebrow and turned away to search the fallen bugs for weapons.

"MIwqoqvam'e' ghom?" (What kind of group is this?) He muttered loudly, but more to himself than to anybody in particular.
 
Lt Tavell Jordan

Lt Jordan had pulled out his phaser and walked over to the Klingon. Then he heard the Klingon warrior say "MIwqoqvam'e' ghom?" (What kind of group is this?)” The Lt’s Klingon was rusty so he interpreted what the Klingon had said to be “What kind of idiots are these?”

The Lt laughed and wanted to said back “qoH, bIlugh. unstoppable qoH!” (we are fools, you are right. Unstoppable fools!). Instead he said (we are fish, you are right, unstoppable fish!)

Hora

Hora could still see the 20 dead Voxians piled in the Ancient Control Room. She wished she did not have her captain duties right now. She wished she could send some time with Wolvrak. But that was just not the case.

She was glad Wolrvak had such a broad back, to keep prying eyes away. This allowed her to be a woman, a woman that wanted his company. The other would not see her lose her professional captain image and whisper her desires to Wolrvak.

She hands rubbed his soft fur, caressing his powerful chest as she whispered to him. “I want you, after we get off this ice planet. We need to explore each other’s bodies, each others pleasure spots. I want you so badly, but I must hold back until later. I hope you understand” Hora whispered to Wolrvak.

The big Shistavanian gave her a low rumbling growl of understanding. They separated as Hora straightened her star fleet uniform and Wolrvak zipped up his uniform. Hora walked/limped back into the ancient control room and headed over to the Klingon.

“Ok, Osal Ok'Merk from the house of Merk. I need your solemn oath, on your Klingon honor, that you will not try to kill any of us. We need to work together to figure out what these bugs are up to... Why they are attacking everyone, and what this ancient technology is doing. I, in return, shall promise to return you to Klingon space or the first Klingon ship we come across that is agreeable to you. Do we have a deal?” She asked the Klingon.
 
Osal

He looked at the one who stood ready with a phaser and told him that they were fish, unstoppable fish. He found it humorous. It made him laugh and we all know that a Klingon laughs with abandon. He replied in Federation basic: "You are fish?" And grinned at the officer.

His mirth came only to an end when the green skinned officer appeared. She smelled like a female ready to mate, so her professional bearing were just a lie. He grunted at her question and replied as best he could.

"If my dagger were in hand, I would swear blood oath. But I promise on the house name. I will not kill not attack. Allies?"
 
Wolvrak

Wolvrak sees she's freer as his back shields her from any prying eyes, allows her to be a woman that wanted his company. Not having anyone see her lose the professional image Hora is forced to bear now. He ran clawed hands over her shapely hips and firm ass with a massaging grip. Rumbling lustfully as she rubs her hands through his soft fur, caressing his powerful chest she whispered "I want you, after we get off this ice planet. To explore each others bodies and pleasure zones. I want you so badly, but I must hold back until later. I hope you understand." Hora whispered softly to Wolrvak his growls differ in tone that she knew he indeed understands as she walks away. Before Wolvrak could do much of anything he had to relax a few moments.

Reaching up to disconnect an oxygen line, to blow the scent of testosterone from his face and the fur of his neck and chest. Then reconnecting the oxygen line to the collar of his Excursion Suit to zip it up as the reactive skin covers it. Bending down to slide something from between pieces of rubble it is wrapped in a piece of cloth found. Taking another relaxing breath he walks on over to where Hora, Lt Jordan and the Klingon were speaking. "Excuse me .. I think this belongs to you." Wolvrak held the Klingon Dagger out to Osal it's wrapped in a small cloth. When he unwraps it he'll find his Klingon double bladed dagger. "I cleaned it with my own blade solution as I have a generational dagger, so I understand the importance of your blade Osal of the house Ok'Merk."
 
Last edited:
The Sphere,

As RJ throat fucked the pretty young alien, his mind wandered to just how far he could push her body there on the sphere. Pulling her up he kissed her deeply. "I think you earned a little reward!" He said and bent her over the console. He gave her ass a hard slap, ever let a man do anal?" He asked pulling the bottoms of her uniform off her. Feyla feigned mercy and shook her head in an all to unconvincing way. She smiled a wicked smile and guided him into her. Grabbing a fistful of hair he started to fuck her harder and harder. Feyla took it all and through grunts of pleasure she moaned and bucked against him as he fucked her.


KC
 
Last edited:
Dagger retrieval systems activated but not needed

Osal took the wrapped cloth from the furry one, he unwrapped it and found his dagger. So it was the big one who had taken it after all. He nodded his understanding of what was done with his blade as a translator translated the words spoken into Klingon.

He motioned his head towards the Romullan, "You travel with strange company. What is your name? And what specie are you? I have never heard of your kind before."

Listening to response, he knelt down and inspected one of the foes. It was another strange specie, one he had not seen before, but they did look like the conquerors from the old tales of his people.
 
Wolvrak

As the tall Klingon nods Wolvrak inclines his head slightly, not taking his dimly glowing red eyes off of him. He'd asked Osal his name a while ago, as he did not hear the question. As Osal moves his head in Leeandri's direction says "You travel with strange company." As he says this Wolvrak can't keep the resentment of Romulan's out of his voice, answering him with a low growling tone eyes glow brightly a moment. "I have no love for Romulan's."

A large left hand rests on the hilt of his dagger. "I am Wolvrak son of Wolva and Rak'eila. A Shistavanian. Nor have I heard of Klingons. He kicks the disgusting body of the last Bug to die. "The federation called these foul things Voxian, I call them Vrootlash Cur'stalsh!" Then he scrapes the sole of his large spiked toed boot against the dusty floor. The icy cold had not yet frozen the green blood of this bug, as a green smear is left behind.

The big black furry Shistavanian in his excursion suit, lifts his lip in a loathing snarl at the stinking bugs "Last Bug killed, the blood cools but the cold won't stop the foul stink!" Pulling his disruptor rifle into a firing position to disintegrate some Bugs. He switches to semi auto saying "Should I rid our selves if the dead?" Wolvrak was standing in the corner with his back to the wall. "Or stack them around the porch area against any laser fire?"

The humming of a disruptor enough to get an answer to his question." The dying Vox not commenting this time is kept alive for further questioning if need be. The big Shistavanian wanted to have nothing to do with the Bug, unless it's to kill more whenever the next wave comes. Wolvrak speaks up saying "We should fortify our position by scavenging from the ruins. Seeing the Federation expression they get if old alien shit might be harmed amends his speech.

"That do not affect the technologies operation. Did any of you find any charged laser rifles on the dead? So none take his words the wrong way and think he's giving them any orders "I Captain the Inahkal Koliv a crash landed shistavanian freighter. I ask you questions not with the pretense that I am in charge, I ask allies as I do not know Federation and Klingon defensive strategies."
 
Last edited:
Leeandri listened to Wolvrak speak. She didn't like him but said nothing. She let the warriors sort all that out. She had been given an order and was going to follow it. She was also going to steer clear of the Klingon, she didn't trust him and was almost wishing he would do somthing to piss Hora off so she may order him taken out. This would probably mean Wolvrak would get it too seeing they were in all tense and purpose the outsiders and would probably stick together.

She nodded and promptly turned and walked away from him She went over to the control panel and began to do tests on it and tried to decipher what all the symbols meant.





RJ was sweating bullets as he fucked the young alien. When he could take no more he came hard and sat back. "Where are we at with the energy dump?" He asked her as if it were business as usual, and they hadn't just fucked.

"Sir as far as I can tell the energy stored is down 30%. We should be empty in 10 hours!" Feyla said looking at the levels. "We should check out the sphere a bit more before heading back to the ship sir." She said as she dressed.

RJ nodded and got dressed himself and joined her so they could give a proper report to the Captain.

KC
 
Hora pulled out her communicator and opened it “Tripoli, what is your status and I need a scan around these ruins for any life forms to include bugs!”

Lieutant junior grade (Ltjg) Mrerr, a female Caitians, answered Captain Hora with a purr “Captain, Tripoli is 87% repaired, there are no life forms near you, with the exception of the frozen alien/person.” Ltjg Mrerr answered. Captain Hora had found Caitians, a species of humanoid felines, to be very cooperative, loyal and intelligent. Caitians also have great night vision and are capable of hearing frequencies beyond what most humanoids can hear, which makes them excellent communication officers. Ltjg Mrerr was from engineering.

“Ok thanks. Beam one of these captured bugs into our brig. LT Jordan has the coordinates. Oh and where the hell in LT RJ?” Hora asked.

“Still probing the sphere. Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa is a member of his party. ” Ltjg Mrerr explained.

“His probing is taking a long time. But that sounds like LT RJ.” Hora grumbled. “Keep me posted on any developments, captain out” She ordered as she closed her communicator.

“Wolrvak, please remove as many of these stinking bugs as you can. I want, Osal, Ens Maats, Wolrvak to go check out this frozen alien/person. Meanwhile, Lt Jordan, Leeandri, and myself will figure out what is rumbling below this room. Any questions?” She asked everyone.

RJ and Felyna

Felyna could not believe the Lt had pumped that much cum up her ass. She concluded he was a very potent male! They had gotten dressed and were now exploring the solar collection sphere. She was in a short corridor with several closed doors on each side. At the same time RJ entered another door at the opposite end of the corridor. Felya followed the corridor until she and RJ met in the middle.

They went through a side door and they found themselves in a rectangular room which was about twice as long as it was wide. Alongside each side wall of the room were a set of control consoles with chairs in front of each one. About a third of the way into the room midway between the walls was a low podium surmounted by a single almost throne like chair. All of the control consoles seemed to be operational and functioning, with lighted displays, but no one was present to operate them, human or alien.
 
Wolvrak

Wolvrak had tried to ignore the Romulan from the beginning, but the stench of dislike only doubles his distrust of Leeandri. She's no ally of his or Osals, even if he and Osal tried to kill each other hours ago, Warriors do have a code of honor. Not knowing them at all well enough to trust either Romulan or Klingon. But he would certainly choose Hora's side over Osal's, if he tried to harm her or Maat's. Hell, he had already taken a dagger cut and laser hits to his shoulders for Leeandri's acting Captain. But to the Romulan's it wouldn't have mattered any, as they would enjoy wiping out the every last Shistavanian in the Ulvena System.

"Wolrvak, please remove as many of these stinking bugs as you can. I want, Osal, Ens Maats and Wolrvak to go check out this frozen alien/person. Meanwhile, Lt Jordan, Leeandri, and myself will figure out what is rumbling below this room. Any questions?" He shook his head "None."

He thought about rumbling a sub vocal growl targeting a certain spot, but Hora didn't need to go weak in the knees in front of her Crew. Shouldering his rifle cinching up the strap to hold it fast across his back. Bending down grabs two bugs by the wrists in each large hand to drag four of them outside at once. It takes six trips to have all twenty of the bugs drug outside of the control room to drop in the snow. Walking around the battlefield gathering bugs to add to a growing pile, repeating the process five more times till he's finished. He'd loosen the rifle strap, so he could pull the weapon around to aim at the bugs. Wolvrak has to lower the rifle as the Voxian's didn't deserve this, they deserve better than just being piled up and disintegrated.

Remembering the stories told by his ancestors, of entire Shistavanian families taken in the night under mysterious circumstances. Their belongings all that's left to remember them by are gathered together, a ceremony of remembrance is held and given out to those that loved them as keepsakes. Taking the rifle strap off over his head to drive the butt into the snow, removing his weapon belt hangs it around the barrel. Lifting his com to talk "Captain Hora ... may I speak to you privately concerning the Voxian dead?" Awaiting her reply pulls a totem and charm necklace from two pockets, wraps each one about large clawed hands.
 
Last edited:
Hora

Hora and Leeandri were puzzling over the ancient control panel. “I’m certain this one is the on/off button. See how the symbol is repeated on these other displays.”

“That could mean many different things” Leeandri pointed out.

“It was also the spot the Vox rammed the panel. I think that collision turned on the machine below.” Hora said.

Leeandri nodded her head. Hora was not sure what that meant in Romulian body language, but she assumed it was agreement.

“So I’m guessing that these other controls are adjustments. Make the machine go faster or slower, hotter or colder, what ever adjustments are needed.” Hora stated. Then her communicator beeped. She revived Wolrvak request to come outside.

“I’ll be right back” She said to Leeandri and headed outside.

She walked out into the snow and cold again. She found Wolrvak near the pile of dead Vox.

“Yes, Wolrvak, what do you need?” She asked him
 
Wolvrak

Wolvrak sighs deeply after Hora spoke to him, expression solemn he looks down at her and back at the Voxians. "I know many insects have a Queen and a hive mind, each have a defense. Some are quick to hide, are camouflaged, a bright colored area if poisonous and others attack aggressively in swarms. Voxian are similar as they attack aggressively as one and do not stop until their enemy is dead or they are.

Motioning to his weapons that he had put aside earlier. "I removed my weapons out of respect to those fallen in battle. My people have a ceremony of remembrance so they are never forgotten."

Wolvrak turns to Hora placing his hands on her upper arms, speaks in a soft caring tone. "You say the Federation seek out new life, I know by experience first contact is very tense. I also know first contact must not have gone well. Hora ... I find it very difficult to ask this of you." After a long pause. "Will you ask your crew to a Ceremony of Remembrance?"

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "I can not ask your Crew to do this. Only you can. If none choose to do this, it is certainly their choice to make." Pausing before he'd tell Hora his opinion. "I believe Voxian are Soldiers led by a highly intelligent Queen, yet as I fought them they can think as individuals and use independent strategy. I do not like the Voxian either, yet they deserve better than thrown into a pile and disintegrated like trash."

Rubbing her upper arms gently before leaning down to touch his forehead lightly to hers. "I apologize with my entire being, if I have asked too much of you and your crew. I humbly apologize and ask your forgiveness." Holds her a moment before standing upright he steps back giving her room to think this over. He turns back to the dead to rub the totem and the charm, each one representing his Mother and Father he'd lost not long ago.
 
Last edited:
Leeandri was liking the situation they were in less and less. She was a Proud Romulan, with a blood line reaching to the first Romulans to break free of the Vulcans. But she was also a Diplomat and had honor so she would see this through to the end. She thought on what Hora had said and really tried to get an angle on how the panel worked.

She stared in an almost meditative state at it. She knew better then to touch anything while she was alone, Hora would call her reckless and blame her for all their troubles if something went wrong. So she patently waited for the Captain to return from walking the dog!





*****


The Sphere.

RJ had soon gone over every inch of the sphere. "Fuck this! You see this is why I like federation ships they are designed with fucking purpose in mind." He just couldn't get his mind around how the Sphere worked or even why it was there in the first place.

It had been hours since he last talked to Hora, he wondered how she was fairing. Aside from butt plugging a cute alien, his time on the Sphere was not going well.

KC
 
Hora

Hora thought over what Wolrvak had requested, and he was right. She had treated these creatures as simple bugs, with no respect for their feelings or culture. The captured bug had seemed intelligent, although he had a single minded hatred of them, but she needed to get past that. This was a first contact situation.

“Wolrvak, thank you for reminding me of my duties as a star fleet officer. I will assemble the landing party for the ceremony you requested when it is safe to do so. There is no need to disintegrated the bodies. I’ll ask the captured Vox, what is their custom is in dealing with their dead.” Hora told Wolrvak. She perceived a hesitant look on his face. The Ceremony of Remembrances seemed very important to him. She needed to balance the needs of Shistavanian culture and that of the Vox. She knew most Star Fleet races had ceremonies for their dead. She also realized that by doing the ceremony, the crew would learn an important lesson about cultural sensitivity. Finally, she decided Star Fleet did not need any more enemies and she needed the Shistavanian on their side.

“Ok. I’ll assemble the landing party and we can conduct the ceremony as you requested.” Hora agreed. “Please make it quick.” Hora asked as she flipped open her communicator.

“Landing party personnel, please report to the surface. There will be a Ceremony of Remembrance led by Wolrvak for the dead Voxians.” She ordered.

“After the ceremony, please assemble your team and find that frozen lifeform and my team will figure out what the rumbling under the ruins is all about” Hora told Wolrvak.

RJ and Felyna

Felyna could see the frustration in Lt RJ's face.

“Sir, sometime we read too much into something simple. This is a solar collection power sphere for the planet below. That is all it is. Nothing more. Shall we beam back to the Tripoli? Or shall we…” Felya licked her lips thinking about RJ's big cock and how good it felt in her mouth. “Conduct some more penetrating and probing?”
 
Osal was torn about doing what was asked from him, to remove the Vox just because some woman asked him. To him it was not even a proper woman. He scoffed, then grabbed hold of two of the Vox and started dragging them out of the ruins. Since the woman was the captain and clearly had no idea what she was doing, he would just have to accept that she was in charge for now. But it was strange to see the honor of the other races match their own. Of course theirs were not the path of warriors, but it was honorable in their own way.

He had just excited the ruins when Hora made her request. He dragged the dead Vox over to the others and then made his way to the pile of weapons the Shistavanian had gathered.
 
Back
Top