The mayors trophy wife (closed)

She moaned softly as he rolled her over lifting her legs high in the air. She let out a scream as he entered her ass. "Oh god I'm naughty slut."
 
-Max rammed her ass hard.-"Yeah you are i am going to fuck your ass and cum in it filling your ass...you like that huh go on scream for me little slut."
 
"Oh god your so big in my tight ass." She stroked her boobs softly she moaned. "Fuck me fuck me I'm a dirty slut cum in my ass." She screamed.
 
-Max groaned and came filling her tight ass nice and deep as he laid her against him and took some deep breaths.-"how was that my dear?"
 
"Oh babes that was great your amazing I love you that was so much fun." She was so happy as she stroked her side. "You know I've never been happy in my life then when I'm with you my amazing husband."
 
"I am happy to hear that My lovely Wife."-His lips kissed her's and they cuddled up for a bit.-"I be more then happy to do this any time....I miss it."-he chuckled a bit and pet her hair gently.-
 
"Yeah I miss it too we use to do it all the time while we were first dating but I don't mind I understand once you get married things change. Let's spice it up a bit more I love being with you. Its so great being with you and I love you." She kissed him passionately.
 
"I love you to."-He kissed her back passionately and they cuddled on the bed.-"This is nice i love this day and i think our week is going to get it better."
 
"I love you so much your the best husband ever." She stroked his leg softly and looked in his eyes. "Oh I love this day too and our week is just going to get better."
 
"I agree."-Max smiled and pets her hair.-"Let us just wash up with a rag for now what do you want to do now?"-Seeing it was only 3pm now still having the rest of the day so far.-
 
"Well how about we watch a movie and cuddle up on the couch. I just want to be alone with you."
 
-Max Took his wife's hand after they got dressed and snuggled on the couch as they turned on the TV. Max took his wife in to his arms and stroked her hair and ran his hand over her sides.-
 
She snuggled up to him she rubbed her eyes she was feeling tired she had been feeling tired a lot recently. She hadn't been feeling like herself but she hadn't said anything to Max she didn't want him to worry. She felt like she was going to be sick but she tried to ignore how she felt she wanted to enjoy her time with her husband. She kissed him. "I love you baby."
 
-Max listen to his wives voice and he knew her better then any one.-"What is wrong sweetie you don't sound well?"-He said softly her voice was devoid of life now tired and weak.-
 
"Oh its nothing baby I'm fine." She said trying to make her voice more perky she faked a smile for him.
 
"I hope your not lieing to me you know my main priority is you."-he said and stroked her hair as they watched a movie.-
 
"Well okay I'm lying I'm sorry I just haven't been feeling very well recently. I've been feeling tired and sick. I've been throwing up a little every now and then." She said. She didn't like lying to him so she wanted to tell him the truth.
 
"Well it could be morning sickness but i doubt it....Let's take you to the Doctor to look at you."-They got there shoes on and got in the car driving to the Doctor.-
 
"Well yeah it could be but I don't think so I'm a little worried." She said getting her jacket on. She sat in the car looking out of the window she was very worried about what the doctor would say. She thought to herself god I hope I'm pregnant he may be a bit annoyed but at least I'll get what I want.
 
-They got to the Doctors office as they were taken in no time Max had to excuse him self to call he may not be in for the week to take care of his wife before re entering.-
 
She sighed when Max left she went into the office alone she was nervous really nervous about what the doctor would say. He took her bloods and got her to pee in a small container. She watched him put a stick into her pee. She was pregnant. She was happy but worried about what Max would say. She wasn't in the doctors office long she left the office and went to look for Max.
 
[just to set the record straight she would of had to wait 3 months for any signs and it had to be the first urine of the day i think]

"I see...."-Max hung up the phone and looked to his wife.-"What did the doctor say?"-Max said as she told him he ran a hand through his hair.-"Well then....there that goes...we will have to be careful with you until the birth."-he said he was up set.-
 
(You can tell 10 days after ovulation at doctors office and by a couple of weeks you can tell by home tests.)

"I'm pregnant Max." She said looking at him. She was so nervous to how he'd react. She looked at him. "Huni I'm pregnant its not illness I can do normal things I just have to not be on my feet all the time. Don't be mad I'm only pregnant its not the end of the world I'm happy you should be too."
 
[ah]

-Max nods.-"I am happy just....i thought we would be doing more before that happen."-Max sighed as they walked to the car now he was self conscious and wanted her safe and the baby healthy.-
 
"Well you can do what you want if your not happy cause I'm happy and I'm having this baby." She looked at him. She got in the car she crossed her legs.
 
Back
Top