Surprise from the Chatroom

Trevor's denial was surprising. Kaitlyn was sure the moans and sound of skin against skin slapping was sexual. She was more concerned now that she had admitted to having been with daddy. But when he kissed her and sounded so sincere and genuine in his words she was even more attracted to him. She looked at Jules who knew Kay better than anyone. Jules turned to Trevor and said "be with us tonight."

Kay looked at him and then down unable not to notice his hardening cock. She watched as Jules took note as well. With both girls watching his cock harden as they. for lack of a better word, beg him to have sex with him.

Kay leaned over and said "forget I am your sister. Think of me as Julie's roommate who happened to join in" Kay said unable to come up with anything better. "Tee I love you and now that you are a man, I want to be with you. She tentatively reached out towards his hard on. "Please Trevor it will be between us" Kay said glancing at Jules who wanted this as much as either of them. She watched as Kay's hand wrapped around her brother's rock hard shaft. Her hand moved up and down slowly.

Julie turned and pushed Trevor to his back. She leaned over and kissed him. She kissed his cheek as Kay slowly straddled his thighs still stroking his cock. Trevor look up at her. Jules breathed "fuck her" into his ear as Kay rose up onto her knees.

Kaitlyn held his cock up an inch from her clit as she straddled his hips. "Do you want me to stop?" Kay asked. Jules moaned into his ear "Do it Tee, let Kay fuck that big dick."
 
Trevor listened to Kaitlyn and felt his cock growing harder and harder. A moan escaped his lips when his sister reached out and grabbed his hard cock. Then "oh fuck yes" escaped when she started to stroke his throbbing member.

He laid back when Julie pushed him onto the bed. He returned Julie's kiss and ran his hands over her body as his sister straddled his thighs and caressed his cock s fucking perfectly. He pressed his hips to his sister. It was an unconscious act, but he was certain that his sister noticed it.

He broke the kiss with Julie, but continued to move his hands over her body. He caressed her firm tits as he looked at Kaitlyn. He heard her question, and the answer was an obvious one, but did he dare tell his sister that he did not want her to stop stroking his big, hard cock?

He looked over her hot body. If he did what she asked, and stopped thinking of her as his sister, he wouldn't hesitate. She was so fucking hot. He would give her anything that she wanted... and more. His eyes moved to hers. She had him mesmerized.

Trevor's fingers played with Julie's nipples as he stared into his sister's eyes, and shook his head no. Then, the words come from his mouth. "No, don't stop." He returned to kissing Julie as he extended one hand to Kaitlyn and grabbed her breast. He started to pump his hips slowly to Kaitlyn.. fucking her hands.

The kiss with Julie got hotter and deeper as he let go of the inhibition of being in bed with his sister. This was going to be incredible. Once again, he broke the kiss. He looked at his sister. "Ride my hard cock Kay. You know you want to do it. Climb on this big cock and show me just how fucking bad you want it."

As his sister climbed onto him, he looked back to Julie. "Turn around and kiss her while she rides my cock." When she did, Trevor began to caress her ass... teasing her ass and pussy with his fingers as the two hot women kissed passionately.
 
Kaitlyn pressed his head to her lips and let her weight lower her down his full length. She cried as he opened her like none had before. She fell forward as Julie rose and their mouth's met. Kay kissed her passionately as Julie climbed up and straddled Trevor's chest. Julie held Kay as she worked her body around the massive cock that seemed to have grown from when she held it.

"So big" Kay grunted into Julie's ear.

"I know right" she smiled back, then whispering "and he is your brother" which sent a seizure of orgasm through Kaitlyn. She gasped as she relaxed and felt Julie move as Trevor lifted her on to his face. The two women were lost in bliss as they worked their bodies on this young man.

Julie leaned back as Trevor shook his head under her clearly working her perfectly as she clutched her tits and squeezed her nipples. Her mouth was open as she stared at Kay. Kay was grinding around and around as she had done on the dance floor but now had Trevor thrusting up into her. Her mouth was open but silent as well as the women looked at each other but saw nothing, focused on the sensations under them.

Kay slowed and watched Julie orgasm She came hard and when she inhaled Kay pushed her off and laid on Trevor. She kissed him and tasted Julie all over his face as they passionately explored each other's mouth. His hands clutched her ass and worked her light body on his cock. Their bodies thumped together as he drove up into her and she held herself and resisted his assault taking him deeper than any before.

"Oh fuck Trevor, this is incredible" she gasped as she clutched his hair in on hand and slid her other under his chiseled ass. "Oh fuck me Trevor fuck me good" she begged.
 
Trevor loved having these two beautiful women riding him. His hot-as-hell sister was riding his big, hard cock while her roommate/ friend/ lover was riding Trevor's tongue. He moved his tongue in and out of Julie's hot pussy before attacking her clit with his tongue. When she came, Julie flooded his face with her juices. He licked as fast as he could... trying to get each and every drop.

When Julie rolled off, or more accurately, was pushed off of his face, Kaitlyn leaned down and kissed him hard. Trevor grabbed his sister's hot fucking ass and caressed it firmly. He dug his fingers into her flesh as he pressed her tighter to him. He moved his hips faster as his sister's tight pussy gripped his big cock so good.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight. It is so fucking good wrapped around my hard cock. Fuck me." He kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced as their bodies moved together. They moved perfectly together, and they were both moving closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Trevor wasn't ready to cum.... not yet. He buried his cock in her and used his hands on her perfect ass to hold her still with his cock deep inside her. "You are so fucking hot. I am going to make you cum so fucking hard."

Without taking his cock out of her pussy, Trevor rolled Kaitlyn over on her back. He wrapped her legs around him and began to slide his cock in and out of her. His hips moved like a piston.... forcing his cock deeper into his sister's hot pussy. He pulled Julie to him and kissed her passionately as he fucked his sister harder and harder.

"Kaitlyn, I want you to cum all over my cock. Coat it in your juices just like Julie has done several times." He kissed Julie again, and then leaned down and kissed his sister's neck. He moved his lips to her ear as his hips continued to drive his cock deep into her. "You are so fucking hot," he whispered. "Cum with me sis. Cum with your little brother. Coat your little brother's big cock with your cum. DO IT NOW sis."
 
Kaitlyn was lost in this forbidden coupling. She had never had a man make her feel this way. Her body tingled head to toe as he seemed to hit every note on perfect queue, with perfect pitch.

"OH yes Trevor, keep fucking me I am so close" she gasped as her eyes were open trying to understand the sensations she was feeling. He was touching her in places she had never known. His voice was like a drug, so familiar yet so taboo. her little brother was building the biggest orgasm she ever imagined.

Kay reached out for Julie's hand with an open mouth looked into her smiling face as Jules knew how good he was, but he was not Jules' little brother. Kay looked back at Trevor and put her other hand to his cheek. They moved in perfect rhythm. He lowered his head as his back arched driving his hips into her open thighs and her breasts moved up with the force of his thrust and her head moved back. Then he recoiled and went again. This was like a a machine, every second.

Trevor's grunts and groans grew more desperate as he demanded his big sister "... Cum with your little brother. Coat your little brother's big cock with your cum. DO IT NOW sis." Kay tried to keep eye contact as she felt her body constricting like a snake about to strike, or a dam about to give way. She could not move, other than feel his force shake her very core. She nodded as her eyes rolled back in her head and her red finger nails ripped into the sheets of her bed. Her hips bucked out of rhythm as she came. Trevor held her in place and continued forcing himself into her constricted pussy. She trembled like a weightlifter exerting extreme effort as every fiber of her being tightened. Then she suddenly inhaled like a drowning woman who reaches the surface just before passing out. Then her legs kicked into Trevor's ass as another wave crashed into her and she turned her head with her eyes closed tight still ripping into the sheets.

"OH GOD" she moaned desperately losing control of her body. Trevor's hands were now next to her shoulders as she looked up at him. She begged with her eyes for him to cum. She was gasping for air between constrictions. Her legs locked him deep inside her. He was barely able to move but her muscles squeezed him tight.

"Cum little Tee, give big sis all that cum" she whispered.
 
The movements of the siblings were perfect. It was as if their every motion had been planned by a ballet choreographer. In the moment, it was as if they were all alone, despite the presence of Julie. Then, it happened. Kaitlyn started to cum. The wave of orgasms cascading through her body through of their rhythm. Now they were just two people fucking....trying to satisfy the needs of their partner.

Kaitlyn's shaking body and spasming pussy pushed Trevor right to the edge. His sister's words and her asking for his cum pushed him off the cliff. He almost collapsed when he shot his cum deep inside his sister. He had never had an orgasm that was anywhere close to this. "Oh fuck yes sis. Take all of your little brother's cum."

He continued to pump into Kaitlyn until he had given her every last drop. He leaned down and kissed her... HARD. It was as if he wanted to devour her. He didn't care that she was his sister. Yes, it was wrong in the minds of most people, but what he had just experienced was so fucking right.

Trevor reached out and slid his hand between Julie's legs as he continued to kiss his sister. He didn't want her to feel left out, but his main focus right now was on Kaitlyn. His cock slid from her and rested on her thigh; coated in their cum. He rolled off of his sister and began to caress her perfect breasts. "You are amazing sis."
 
His mouth brought Kaitlyn out of her orgasmic daze back into the lust filled bed of her best friend and her brother. She gripped the back of his head and pulled his tongue into her mouth. She moved under him trying to feel his body against hers. As he pulled out of her she knew she wanted more.
As the siblings stared dreamily into each other's eyes Jules asked "maybe I should leave you two" and started to get off the bed. Kay grabbed her and said "You have to stay. We need you." not explaining why or what but Jules felt she understood. At least with her there, they could explain why a brother and sister were fucking. She got them so horny they couldn't help it. or did not know it was his sister and not Jules. It was all psychological bullshit but she had seen the orgasm Kay had and wanted it too.
Kay pulled Jules' mouth to hers and they kissed as Trevor laid next to her and watched. "I wish I could give you what he gave me" Kay sighs into Jules' ear as the two sisters made out. Kay reached over and took her brothers semi hard cock wet and sticky with their fluids and squeezed it. it throbbed in her hand and she knew this was not over. She released it and took Jules' hand and brought it to his cock.
"He is not done" Kay told her as if he was not even there. The two women smiled at each other and then looked at Trevor.
"You came what? Four times last night?" Jules asked. "Was that the most in one night?"
Kay could not help but lick her lips and feel alive as Jules said "four times."
 
Trevor watched as his sister kissed Julie. He loved the sight of the two beautiful women kissing; their naked bodies so close to his. When his sister grabbed his cock, it jumped. The thought of being with his sister suddenly was turning him on more than he could have ever imagined.

Kaitlyn's placing of Julie's hand on his cock as it was coming back to life certainly aided the process. Now he had the two of them with their hands on his big shaft. This was turning into one hell of a college visit for him.... something he never expected.

"Last night was the most I have ever cum in one night. Hell, it seems the girls I have been with before that were one and done. You were incredible last night," he said looking at Julie, "and both of you have been incredible tonight."

He allowed a hand to move over the bodies of each of the incredible women he was laying in bed with; stroking each of their breasts... playing with their nipples as he watched them. He could tell they were up to something; what that was, he wasn't sure. He had a feeling, though, that he was going to enjoy whatever was on their minds.
 
"Tee" Kay began "we have always wondered how many times a man can cum.. We have spent nights have lost count with each other" her smile beams at Julie who picks up the pitch. "We know we are hot and really really like sex. But we have never had someone we both like and want and we thought we could ask to do this."

"I mean you can stop or take a break whenever" Kay continued "but it's 1am now" she said looking over at the digital alarm clock the nightstand. "We have eleven hours until mom and dad will be here to take you home." She stopped and watched him for any reaction.

"Four is the most anyone has been able to keep it up for, with one of us alone. But you already came once and are hard again" Julie said eyeing his rock hard shaft that had grown during this discussion. "So really, if there is any breaking four you are it" her voice rising excitedly.

"So what do you say baby brother? Wanna see how many times we can get you off before mom and dad pick you up?" Kay asked running her hand down his nicely rippled chest and abs and gripping his cock firmly.

"Anything or way you want it. Any fantasy, anything we just love to make men cum" Julie said almost begging as she stared at Kay's hand on the cock.
 
Trevor smiled but didn't say anything. He got off of the bed and laid Julie on her back and then began to kiss his sister, deep and hard. Breaking the kiss he looked from Kaitlyn to Julie and back to Kaitlyn. A wicked smile crossed his face as he reached down and fondled Julie's tits.

"You said anything or anyway, right? That also means that no matter what I want, you can't say no, right? It also means that every time I cum, the two of you are responsible for making sure this big cock is ready to go again. If those are your conditions, I will be your guinea pig."

He moved Julie around so that she was on her back and her head was hanging off the side of the bed. He pressed the head of his hard cock to her lips and moved it slowly around her mouth. He reached behind his sister's head and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face to his... kissing her hard.

Trevor slid his big cock into Julie's mouth and began to move his hips. Each time he pushed his cock a little deeper.... each time pausing a little longer before pulling back out. The kiss with his sister continued; becoming wanton. He moved her so that she was straddling Julie's chest.

He started moving in and out of Julie's mouth faster... pushing his cock deeper... feeding it into her throat. Trevor broke the kiss with Kaitlyn. "Look at how good your girlfriend takes my big cock. Watch her throat bulge as I push this cock into her. You like watching that, don't you sis. You like watching your little brother throat fuck your hot girlfriend. It makes you want more... doesn't it sis?"
 
Seeing Trevor take control made both of the girls swoon with desire. They loved a confident man with a big hard cock. Julie fell into place on the bed knowing what he wanted before he brought his cock to her lips. She reached back and took his hips knowing he would not hurt her but wanting him to feel he was "forcing" himself. Julie knew men, lots of men and 90% wanted to feel they were in charge.

Kay kissed her brother wantonly, sucking his tongue and letting him take hers. She felt his body with her hands and wanted him inside her again, but was patient. She head Julie gag on his cock and looked down. She eased him back in and Kay nearly came as she saw her throat expand with his head.

"Fuck that's hot!" Kay said watching Julie and climbing on her. She massaged her tits just the way she knew she liked. She leaned down and licked and sucked her nipples then sat up and kissed her brother.

"I can't believe this is happening" Kay moaned into Trevor's ear. "I am so glad you are here" she moaned as Trevor quickened his pace. She sat back and watched as Julie accepted him in her throat. She was so good at it, Kay could not hold a candle to Jules sword swallowing. Then Tee said " You like watching your little brother throat fuck your hot girlfriend. It makes you want more... doesn't it sis?" She slowly brought her eyes up to Trevor's and nodded. She turned around and kissed Julie's inner thighs as she spread them. Kay moved back towards her brother with her ass as her knees reached the edge of the bed. She kissed Jule's soaking wet pussy then with Trevor pounding his abs into her ass she looked back.

"Maybe you want to put that big wet cock in me brother?" she said with the nastiest, horniest tone Tee could imagine.
 
Trevor's hands cupped his sister's firm breasts as he moved his hips.. sliding his cock in and out of Julie's throat. As far as he was concerned, it could not get any better than this. He had these two hot girls that were willing to do anything he wanted to get him to cum again and again.

He watched as his sister moved around and pushed her fine ass back toward him. He could feel his cock jump in Julie's throat at the sight of his sister's ass. His abs pressed into her ass as he throatfucked Julie. "I knew you wanted more sis. You want your little brother's big cock stretching that tight pussy, don't you?"

He extracted his cock from Julie's mouth and immediately moved it to Kaitlyn's pussy. He didn't enter her, however... not right away anyway. He grabbed her ass and slipped his big, hard cock between her legs... sliding it along her wet, silky pussy. "Lick my cock and my sister's pussy Julie. Taste how good they are together."

Trevor slowly moved his hips allowing his cock to move deliberately along his sister hot pussy while Julie moved into position to taste both of them. He smacked his sister's ass; a little harder than she was probably expecting. "So sis, you and Julie like making guys cum. Ever think you would be sharing your lover with a cock like this? or with your little brother." Without waiting for her answer, Trevor pushed his cock into his older sister's tight pussy and filled her deep in one long thrust of his hips.
 
Kaitlyn was on fire. She could not believe this was happening. Where her brother ran his cock along her pussy and had Julie's sweet pointing tongue glide along his cock and her clit she nearly lost it. Then he just drove that monster cock into her. She arched her back and moaned like an animal as he made her feel something she never had. His hands on her hips. The sting of his slap was gone as she could feel every vein and ridge of his cock inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah" Julie moaned watching under them. She cupped Trevor's balls and rubbed Kay's clit making them both moan loudly in unison.

"You two are so hot" she said as she crawled out from under Kay. She moved behind Trevor and hissed in his ear as her body pressed against his matching everything thrust. "How's it feel inside your big sister?" she asked. "You know she's wanted you for a long time" Julie said bringing a sharp "hey" from Kay who looked back but he shoved himself into her and her head fell forward.

"Oh yeah Trev she told me how she would get so hot when you would watch her sunbath" Julie's words were gasoline on his fire. Her body pressed to his from behind. She slid her hand down between his hip and Kay's ass as they pumped.

They fucked in silence other than Kay's whimpers. Then Julie moved to her knees next to Kay on the bed and looked back at Trevor. "It's my turn Trev" Julie said wiggling her ass for him to cum in. Kay's head ripped around towards Julie and if she could speak she would have yelled but she just shook her head "NO!"

Julie smiled and then looked back at Trevor. She bumped her hip into Kay's playfully.

"Come on Trevor you want to cum in my tight pussy don't you?" her words filled the room.
 
Julie's words turned the heat up immensely. He pumped his hips harder and harder... pounding his sister's tight pussy. He wasn't sure if Julie was just saying things to get him fired up, or if his sister had actually told Julie that she wanted him. The truth didn't matter right now, though. All he cared about was how good his sister's pussy felt wrapped around his big, throbbing cock.

Then it was as if the two of them were going to fight over him. Julie wanted his cock, but Kaitlyn did not want to give it up. He continued to move in and out of his sister. He was getting so close to filling her with cum. Orgasm number 2 was inching closer. Kaitlyn wanted him to keep his cock right where it was... filling and stretching her tight cunt, and Julie wanted it buried in her.

Trevor reached over and began to caress Julie's ass as he continued to fuck his hot sister. His fingers teased Julie's tight asshole as his cock pistoned in and out of Kaitlyn's wet pussy. He felt his sister start to shake. He was certain she was cumming, and he was about to join her.

"Fuck yes sis. Is this what you have been wanting? Is this what you told Julie you wanted to get. You wanted your little brother's big cock and his cum filling your tight cunt, didn't you? well, you are about to get it. You are getting exactly what you wanted."

He EXPLODED... filling her pussy with ropes of his thick cum. "Oh fuck yes.. take it all Kaitlyn. Take all of my cum." He continued to pump his hips to her until he was sure that he had given it all to her. When his sister collapsed onto the bed, he turned to Julie. "Keep it hard and you get it next ... just like your lover just got it."
 
Julie's disappointment when to a big smile as she moved over and motioned for him to lay down. She quickly straddle him and took his semi hard cock covered with Kay's juices into her mouth. She slowly sucked it. Moaning and groaning as Kay laid next to them still shaking from her orgasm.

Julie looked up at Tee looked over at Kay. She slid her finger down and teasingly pressed it into his ass. Tee looked down at her in surprise as she looked up with a "you better pay attention to me too."

She fucked his cock with her mouth. It took a few minuted before it was hard enough for her to mount but it got there and she jumped up and finished the job with it in her dripping wet hot flesh.

"Number three" she gasped "is going to take some time I imagine" as she gyrated and rolled her hips in every directing she could. She leaned back with her hands on his shins and slowly circled around and around touching her in those special places.
 
The finger invading his ass was something new and surprising. He looked at Julie as she "scolded" him. When she straddled his cock and started to ride him, he reached up and grabbed her tits; caressing them HARD.

"You have experience with that already. You didn't complain last night when number 3 and 4 took a while. I am pretty sure you are not going to complain about number 3 tonight taking some time. Just enjoy like you did last night baby."

He moved his hips up to meet her every downward thrust.. filling her deeper and deeper each time. He pulled on her nipples as she rode him. It was as if Julie wanted to give him the best fuck of his life. She seemed to be jealous about what was happening between Trevor and Kaitlyn, and she wanted some focus on her.

She rode him so fucking good; bouncing her body harder and harder on his cock. She fucked him through her own violent orgasm, but was not interested in giving up the hard cock that was delivering her such pleasure.

Trevor rolled Julie over onto her back without his cock coming out of her tight pussy. Now the two girls were laying next to each other and he could see them both as he drove his cock in and out of Julie's hot cunt in long, hard, deep thrusts... pulling his cock almost all the way out of her before slamming it back into her... DEEP.

"You needed to have a high schooler come here to show you what a real fuck is, didn't you. The two of you have been trying to find the right cock here at college and it took a young cock to give you what you need." His thrusts got harder before slowing down and fucking Julie in a slow, steady pace.

As he fucked Julie so good, Trevor's sister was starting to get anxious. Kaitlyn was starting to feel left out and the look on her face told Trevor that she wanted more of her brother's cock. He smiled at her as he continued to drill her lover. "Is there something I can do for you sis?"
 
"Fuck you!" Julie hissed slapping the young man's face. "Fuck me! Give me your cum!" she continued, now holding his face so he had to look at her.

Kay turned sideways and watched her brother's sexy hard body pump his cock into sweet Julie who was in a near constant state of orgasm. Kay wished she could feel that, that constant orgasm.

"Fuck her Tee. Give that little whore more than she can take" Kay said with a dirty little smile at Jules who rolled her head over to look at Kay as her words sent another surge through her. She released Trevor's face and grabbed the sheets and Kay's arm by accident. She held on to Kay as her body constricted.

"God that's hot" Kay groaned as her own hand slid down between her legs. Trevor watched his sister rub her clit and look at him. Kay looked up at him as Julie was silently cumming over and over. Only her gasping for air between surges interrupted Kay and Tee staring at each other. Trevor began to quicken his pace as Kay's hand spun faster around her crotch soaked with her juices and her brother's cum.

"This is the nastiest thing" Kay hissed quietly. Her arm red where Julie clutched it. "I feel you cum coming out of me Tee. I want more" she moaned in a filthy whorish voice Tee never knew. He looked at her. Sweat poured down his face and body as his third orgasm was building slowly.

"Give it to her Tee, cum in Julie before she passes out" Kay said raising her fingers to her mouth, sucking them clean.
 
The entire scene was almost too much for Trevor to handle. He had Julie slapping him because he was thinking of pulling his cock out of her. She wanted his cum so bad that she was willing to fight for it. Trevor also had his sister laying next to them as he pounded Julie's tight cunt. Kaitlyn was rubbing her clit as she looked at him. The look in her eyes told him all that he needed to know..... she wanted more of him.

He could see Julie's eyes roll back into her head. He had her in a place where she had never been before. Hell, he had her in a place he had never known a woman could go. This entire situation had him moving closer to number 3. He was going to fill Julie with cum, which would really send her off the deep end.

His sister urging him on didn't exactly hurt what was going on. Trevor followed his sister's directions and gave load number 3 to Julie... shooting his cum deep inside her. He didn't think it was possible for his third orgasm to be this intense. "Fuck yes. You want my cum... take it all. Take it Julie."

Trevor almost collapsed on top of Julie, but then rolled onto his side. He looked across Julie's body at his sister who was still playing with her pussy. She wanted more cum to replace what was leaking out of her and he was going to be happy to give it to her.

"You want more, sis? You want more of your little brother's cum? I am going to give you all the fucking cum you want, and I am going to make you cum so fucking hard... again and again. Now, get the fuck over here and get my cock ready to feed more cum into your hot cunt."
 
Kay smiled at her brother's instructions. He was feeling like the man. She leaned to Jules' ear who was somewhere between dreaming and unconscious. "Good orgasm Jules?" Kay whispered. Jules face beamed with a big smile as she moaned "uh huh."

"You don't mind if I fuck him now do you?" Kay asked smiling at Tee who was laying obviously tired from the twenty minutes of trying to drive Julie into the headboard. Julie just slowly shook her head "no."

Jules had fallen asleep before she even stopped shaking here head. Kay got up and pulled her brother to his feet and whispered "let's let her sleep. I have some thing I need to talk to you about, in her bed." Kay walked naked holding Trevor's hand to Julie's unmade bed. Kay propped Trevor up on his back and as his naked sister sat on the bed next to him she began to speak.

"Tee I need to tell you something and now, with our new, understanding, I hope you won't freak out" Kay said putting her hand on his abs and feel him breathing ans heart pumping his sexy young body. "Mom and Dad will be here in a few hours" she began looking out at the slowly brightening window. "What we have had tonight has been spectacular, better than I ever dreamed and it's not over but there is more." Her face seemed strangely optimistic although her words felt negative. "I hope this is not too much too fast but from what I have seen you need this. Our family is not normal" she started. "You and I are not the first to have sex" she said awkwardly.

"Duh mom and dad obviously had sex" Trevor said nervously laughing.

Kay looked at him trying to find the best words. "I am just going to say it. Mom want's to fuck you." Her words hung in the air like a shot that you have just taken and await the effects. Trevor's mouth opened. Kay continued nervously "I thought she had at least jerked you off, all these years but you said she hadn't. She told me you were coming up and if Julie and I could get you in bed then she would be able to. You see Trevor I have been sleeping with them since my eighteenth birthday and now you are of age.." she trailed off not sure of his reaction as his face looked serious.

"What are you thinking?" she asked laying her head on his stomach feeling exhausted. "It's not that crazy, I mean you obviously have the libido like the rest of us. It all started with Grandma" she continued. "Can you believe that?" Kay said with a smile."I know this is a lot and maybe it would be best not to talk" she said turning and kissing his abs. She began to kiss downward and wondered what he thought but as usual when things get awkward just fuck has been her motto.
 
Trevor followed his sister to Julie's bedroom. His eyes were on her wonderful ass as she led him by the hand into her roommate and lover's room. He looked at her as she began to talk about their family not being normal. He was in shock with what his sister shared with him.

He watched as she kissed his abs and moved farther down. "You have been having sex with mom and dad since you were 18?," he asked as her lips moved over his flesh. "You say this all started with Grandma? Have you had sex with her, too?"

His mind was racing again. This time it was different. Kaitlyn said that their mother wanted to have sex with him and that their mother had talked to Kaitlyn about her and Julie seducing him and that it would make it easier for mom to get with him.

Trevor focused on his sister again. The combination of his sister's lips on his body, and their mother orchestrating these two hot girls into fucking him, had his arousal heightening again. He wasn't sure what the fuck was going on, but he did know that his sister was so fucking hot, and he wanted to fuck her as often as possible.

He grabbed his cock in his hand as his other hand grabbed a handful of his sister's hair. "Suck my cock sis. Suck your little brother's big cock and make him so fucking hard so that he can stretch your tight cunt again and fill you with the cum that you want so bad. DO IT NOW. SUCK MY BIG COCK."
 
Kay was taken aback as Trevor forced her onto his soft cock. She felt as though she may have unleashed a beast. Guys were normally extremely careful not to make her feel forced or made demands of but Trevor was the opposite. He knew she wanted it and he wanted it more. He was not going to try to convince her to suck his soft cock back to hardness covered with her roommates cum. He was demanding it and Kay's heart fluttered with the new feelings. Her submissive side was something she had always dreamed of being challenged and now it was.

"OK Tee, OK" she whimpered as she took his soft fleshy cock into her mouth. Tasting Julie and his cum sent a surge of energy through her. She slowly pulled on him and felt his blood starting to return. As she felt him hardening she grew more excited. When he lifted her hips and flipped her onto his face she was nearly orgasmic. His tongue hungrily pressed against her clit then he began to suck her. She could barely think as her little brother was tongue fucking her between sucking her clit. She bucked her hips back into his face and he would push back harder. They were both grunting and groaning, bucking and thrusting until his cock was full strength.

Kaitlyn moved down his body facing away from him and brought him to her lips then slid down his length as his hands pulled her down onto him. They moaned loudly in unison as her hips gyrated. her hands on his knees, his hands on her hips, they worked together without looking at the other. Trevor thrust his hips up raising her a foot off the bed. her cry made him insane as she fell back onto him. Then he grunted and arched his back lifting her again. The same cry and down onto him she fell.

"OH god Trevor" was all she could get out before he lifted her up. Her hands were shaking as she gripped his knees. Her orgasm was different. She had never felt like this. she felt like she would lose it.
 
Trevor was amazed at how quickly his sister was able to get his cock hard again. She was so amazing. Despite the fact that this was all so taboo, Trevor wanted Kaitlyn so bad. He didn't just want her now.. he wanted her again and again and again.

Once she slid down onto his big, hard cock, Trevor thought that he was in heaven. Her tight pussy gripped him so good. The feel of her pussy wrapped around his hard cock made him thrust his hips up to her harder and harder. His grip on her hips kept her from flying off of him.

He could sense that his sister was close to another orgasm. He sat up a little and reached around her grabbing her perfect tits while still thrusting his cock up into her. "It is okay Kaitlyn. You can cum on your little brother's cock again. You can cum, but your little brother is not going to be finished with you. He is going to keep fucking you while you cum again and again until he fills you with another load of his cum. You know that's what you want."

After feeling Kaitlyn tense and her body shake, Trevor continued to move up into her. When he felt her orgasm subside, he rolled her onto the bed. "Get on your hands and knees sis. I am going to pound your hot cunt from behind." She obeyed him and got on her hands and knees on Julie's bed. He moved behind his sister, grabbed her hips and slammed his cock deep inside her.

Trevor reached up and grabbed a handful of his sister's hair and used it for leverage as he fucked his sister from behind. Their bodies slammed together; his balls slapped against her clit. "You like getting fucked by your brother in your lover's bed, don't you sis?"

Number 4 was almost as intense as the last one. He shot ropes of cum deep into his sister's tight pussy. The two siblings screamed as the came together, and then collapsed on Julie's bed. He pulled Kaitlyn over on top of him. His hands explored her body, lovingly. "I can't get enough of you. This is not going to end here sis."
 
Kaitlyn could not believe what she was doing, feeling or turning her brother into. He was a beast, a sexual animal using her like she had never felt. There was a comfort in how me moved her and the, well for lack of a better word, used her. His power and desire, even after hours of exhaustive fucking and three orgasms was truly momentous.

She came looking into the mirror on Julies closet. His hands on tits and so turned on. Her eyes eventually rolled back as she felt her body contract to nearly being painful before expanding out with the biggest rush she had ever felt from sex. She nearly collapsed before he moved her to her hands and knees.

"Jesus Trevor your a beast" she sighed as her head hung down as she crawled into position for him. Then with a single driving force he was back inside her. Her body arched to accept him. Then he pulled her head up by the hair sending sensations through her she had never known. Pain became pleasure as she felt a near out of body experience. Her brother was fucking her harder than she had ever felt. Her flesh burned with his rapid fire humping. She tightened as he grew and together they found a perfect moment. Perfect synchronicity. His hands held her hips up. Her arms eventually buckled as she grunted in an endless orgasm. Over and over she uncontrollably contorted then relaxed. she was feeling what she had watched Julie experience. It was as though he had opened a magical world within her.

His steady motions became more erratic as his orgasm neared and she knew it. She held herself for him. He thrust and held it deep then again taking his time as if he was tired. Then a third, deep enough to bring a guttural grunt from Kay and she felt him. He sighed as he throbbed with orgasm deep inside her. She felt her brother pump his seed into her. The culmination of nearly an hour and endless orgasms for Kay. Euphoria filled her tight body. her ass wiggled, milking every last drop before they collapsed in a heap of incestuous spent flesh.

"Dear god brother, I have never been fucked like that" she sighed still shaking.

The sun now filled the room as they lay naked in each other's arms in Julie's bed. Kay looked at the alarm clock "8:10". Her mind was not sleepy as she felt her brother's hands. His wet soft cock against her hip and his easy slow, sleeping breath on her back.

"Four hours before mom comes and takes him away"s he thought as she pulled his arm over her and held his hand. "and Daddy gets his blow job" her mouth turned to an evil grin.
 
Trevor dozed off, but it was a light sleep. His sister was on his mind and he was partially aware of her presence during his sleep. When he awoke, and the sun was up, he jumped for a second, but was reassured by the closeness of his sister's body and the fact that she was holding his hand in hers.

He looked over at Kaitlyn who was looking at him. Trevor smiled at her. "What time is it, sis? Aren't mom and dad going to be here soon? In case you weren't keeping track, I am only at number four, and I distinctly remember hearing that you were going to see that the number was going to be higher than my previous record."

He rolled over onto his arm and looked down at his sister laying next to him. "You are incredible Kaitlyn. I have never before been with a girl who is as beautiful as you , and who has a body as hot as yours. On top of that, you certainly know how to use that incredible body."

He leaned in and kissed his sister, softly at first. He wasn't sure how she was going to take his words. He also wasn't sure if she thought of this as just a one time thing... something that happened so she could say she did it with everyone in her family.
 
"Surprise!" startled both Kay and Tee as Sara aka mom opened the door and stood in front of them. Julie walked in behind her wearing a tee shirt from Kay's floor.

"She woke me expecting Kay" Julie said looking tired and sad.

"So you two have been fucking I see" Sara said stating the obvious as she crossed the room and stood looking down a her children. Kay hardly moved as Trevor tried in vane to pull up a sheet but they had stripped the bed.

Sara was wearing a pair of black biker shorts and a white sports bra. She looked like she was ready for a work out.

"And you fucked Julie too I hear, both of you" she said as her nipples were clearly hard through the white material supporting her breasts.

"Oh yeah" Julie answered sitting on the chair by her desk.

Sara was not mad. She stood so close to the bed they could not really move. "How many times?" she asked.

Kay looked at Julie who looked away. Trevor buried his face behind Kay's head.

"How many times Julie did my son cum?" Sara said getting slightly annoyed at not getting an answer. "I am sure you girls came a million times."

"Well four times Friday night with me and then three or four last night that I know of" she answered.

"So Kaitlyn, how is that a correct count? I am sure your brother is too embarrassed, not accustom to fucking family" Sara said directly.

Clearing her throat Kaitlyn said "four total so far."

"So far?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, well we did not expect you until later and..." Kay stopped and looked at Julie who was not believing how open Kay was being.

"How many were you going for sport?" Sara asked Trevor using the childhood nickname she used to call him by. She sat on the bed next to Kaitlyn as Trevor turned to face her with his beet read face.

"I was hoping for one more each before you got here" he said with a devil may care attitude.

Sara licked her lips and looked at Trevor from eyes to cock then back. She saw he was beginning to harden.

"Well I guess you better get back at it" Sara said getting up and stepping next to Julie. "Mind if I sit there?"

Julie looked shocked. She looked at Kay who looked at her mother who smiled at Trevor.

"Who's first?" Sara asked with a bright smile.
 
Back
Top