care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :)

Thanks everyone for voting. My work place got involved, so this had best go viral :)

I just wish I'd known all along that a person could vote again every day! I know now though, so I'm adding 4 votes a day for you.

p.s. You can vote as many times a day as you have Facebook accounts, and can make as many Facebook accounts as you have e-mail accounts. I have 4 e-mails, so you're getting 4 votes per day from me. lol :cool:
 
http://******/1fjVeoZ

Hey guys! If 30 of you vote for me in this contest, I'll post a full front nude!


Do ittttttt for the titties and more.



Already voted...Wish I could vote again

Tried, but did not let me.
 
Last edited:
It didn't let me revote...I'm not sure why, as I haven't been able to vote all day...
 
It'd be pretty fucking awesome to set up a charity with you two running together! Try seeing if he'd be game!

He said he'd never do another ironman. So I feel obligated to poke the bear.
 
He said he'd never do another ironman. So I feel obligated to poke the bear.
Oh goodness, you better poke the bear. Call him out, and then tell him it's for charity if he is "man enough" to run one with you!
 
Unrelated: I made din din tonight :)

Oven baked barbecue chicken, green beans with lemon, and sweet winter squash
 
Unrelated: I made din din tonight :)

Oven baked barbecue chicken, green beans with lemon, and sweet winter squash

You're beautiful, with drop dead gorgeous eyes, witty, driven, and can cook fantastic delicious and healthy meals. Why any guy lucky enough to have you pick them to be with you would ever turn down the opportunity, boggles my mind.
 
You're beautiful, with drop dead gorgeous eyes, witty, driven, and can cook fantastic delicious and healthy meals. Why any guy lucky enough to have you pick them to be with you would ever turn down the opportunity, boggles my mind.


Just not meeting guys who see it that way? Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top