Brother's slet (pm interest)

incestsister

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Posts
259
Brother's slut (pm interest)

Jennifer grinned as she heard the sound near the door of her bedroom and noticed how the door opened just a little bit further. She loved how hot it made her to know her brother was watching, but she pretended not to notice and brought two fingers to her pussy. It was soaked already and this was just the start.

"Mmm" She moaned as her fingers invaded and started to play. She was addicted to orgasms, often she came three times a day. It hardly mattered where she was, at the university, at home, in the train... When the heat came, she needed to act on it.

With her big tits she could get most guys, but there was only one she really wanted... her brother. She walked around in short dresses that barely covered her ass and showed a lot of cleavage. She tanned topless in the garden when she knew he was home. She left the door ajar when she played with herself... how long would it take before he got the hint.

She took her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her mouth. She sensually licked them clean. "Oh... how I wish this was your cock... brother..." She moaned. Then she rolled around, reaching for the night stand where she kept her toy, while her ass was up towards the door.
 
Last edited:
Unbeknownst to Jennifer, this was the day she was about to be taken.

Bradley was Jennifer's only brother about ten years her senior. He had moved away from the family's farm when Jen was still just a child to attend University in America. And after building up a fortune with a tech startup, he had moved to Amsterdam to start expanding the company into Europe. While in America, he had become quite the ladies man, with their fascination of Europeans, and also got into the BDSM scene. He built a mansion for himself outside of Holland, including a full dungeon in the basement for playtime.

At the time Jen had moved in with Brad, he had a girlfriend living with him. Brad had been turned on by Jen's developments into a woman, but he had his girlfriend to take care of those issues. The dungeon was securly locked and he assumed Jen never knew what went on whenever Brad and his girlfriend would vanish for a few hours. However, about a couple of weeks ago, Brad's girlfriend broke up with him, because the BDSM play got too intense for her. She also didn't like Jen's constant flirting with Brad, even though at one Brad was so dense, it took his girlfriend to notice it. Since the breakup, Jen has only gotten more aggressive in her advances.

That morning, two weeks without pussy, Brad decided that if his little sister wanted him so badly, she was going to find out the hard way what that meant, either stopping her from coming onto him, or becoming his new slut.

When Jen turned around to reach for her toy, Brad silently walked in with his own toys. He came up behind Jen, and without warning, sunk his cock all the way into her soaking wet pussy. Now captured, he grabbed Jen's hair, pulled her up from behind so she couldn't see her invader, blindfolded and gagged her. He then grabbed both her arms and handcuffed her behind his back. He then whispered into her ear, "You want my cock so bad? Time to learn what comes with it."

He then pushed her head back onto the bed and started fucking her, smacking her ass a couple times while he did so.
 
Last edited:
Jennifer screamed at the sudden intrusion... not just because she was shocked her older brother... who else could it be... was making a move, but also because she instantly came from his cock inside of her. Getting fucked by her brother, she had dreamed about it since she moved into his place. All those times she had heard him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom.

She moaned into the gag, trying to tell him she needed him to stop so she could recover from that first orgasm. He could fuck her more often, she didn't mind that but right now her orgasm just didn't stop.

There had been little benefit to Brad's life with Jennifer moving in. She only studied, not earning any money of her that she could use on grocery shopping so she ate what he bought. And the times she had some money she used it on clubbing and clothes shopping. She didn't pay rent... but perhaps now her brother had found a way she could repay him.
 
Last edited:
With the gag in her mouth, her pleas sounded like muffles to him. He didn't want to stop, but not having pussy in two weeks, he felt on edge to cumming himself. He stopped for a minute to recompose himself, spanking Jen's ass in the process. "I'm tired of you constantly flirting with me. So you have two choices, give up this endeavor, or become my slut..." grabbing her face and lightly smacking her on the cheek a couple times. "...and those are the only two options."
 
Last edited:
Both her pussy and her ass seemed to be burning... for very different reasons. Her pussy was on fire from the fuck, her ass from his hits. She was relieved when she heard his voice, she had known it was him as the two of them were alone, but one never could be too sure.

She nearly came again when she heard the second option and she nodded some. Of course she would be his slut, to have him fuck her more often. Of course she had no idea what kind of things her brother was into. She just knew she wanted his cock in her pussy and mouth.
 
Now that he had calmed down, he ignore what her head was doing and started fucking her. He started to rub her ass, seeing the hand prints from his hand, to ease the pain before smacking it again. He grabbed the vibrating dildo that Jen had been reaching for and had placed on the bed before he invaded her, turned it onto the low setting, and placed it on her clit as he continued to fuck her.
 
The added vibrations to her pussy was more than she could handle and again she came. She wondered what was up with the gag and the ropes... but it actually felt very good to be her brother's play thing. She just wished she could tell to ease his hits a bit. The way he was hitting her she feared she wouldn't be able to sit in her classroom tomorrow, but that really felt very far away.

She wondered if she would get to suck him, she was curious about his taste.. especially with her own juices mixed in the flavor. But to have him shoot his load into her... was something she had craved for ages.
 
Not having thought this through too much, too focused on having pussy again, he didn't think about how fast she would cum again, and the convulsion her pussy was doing on his cock and how tight she was already, he lost control and came himself, shooting his cum deep into her pussy.

After the two just sat there for a few minutes to recover, Brad pulled Jen up off the bed and forced her down the hallway, bound, gagged and blindfolded. He took her all the way through the house until they reached the den/game room in the basement, and the locked door. The whole time, Jen would ask what's in that door, and Brad would tell her it's none of her business.

As they reached the door, both naked and Brad's cum spilling down Jen's inner thighs, he removed the blindfold and moved Jen's still gagged head so that their eyes met. "You've always wanted to know what's behind that door." He turned her head around, put his finger on the hidden biometric lock, open the door, pushed the two of them through, shut the door, the bolts locking the door closing loudly behind them, and then whispered back into Jen's ear from behind. "Time for you to find out."
 
Even with the gag in her mouth Jennifer was rather noisy as she felt her brother shoot his load into her. There was something very delicious about feeling a guy cum inside her without the use of a condom, but of course she was smart enough to allow that very rarely. She whined a bit as he pulled his cock from her... but actually hoped he would make her clean his cock.

Instead she was helped to her feet and guided through the house. She tried to picture the windows and through which they might get seen. It was a very naughty image her brother guiding her around while she was tied, gagged and blindfolded. She was curious to what was behind the door.

Once they were inside and Brad removed the blindfold, Jennifer gasped at the sight of things. There were floggers and whips. There were several spots where one could be restrained to the wall. There were also hooks in the ceiling that perhaps also were meant to have her restricted.

There were also some candles, but she doubted they were meant to create a romantic atmosphere. She was also rather... troubled?... excited?... to see a large camera in the middle of the room. She was still gagged and tied, so she couldn't ask him to be kind on her, instead she just looked at him. She didn't know yet about the clamps that were in the cabinets, or the other things that were hidden there.
 
Brad took Jen over to the nearby bench and forced her onto it. He put her feet into position and then restrained her legs. After putting her body on the bench, he sat on her so she couldn't push off of him, before releasing the handcuffs and then transferring each arm into position and restraining her there, leaving the gag in her mouth, and putting the blindfold back on her.

Brad then got off of Jen and went over to a corner. "You're probably wondering what all of this is." He said, grabbing a jar of aloe vera and a hitachi. "In time, you will learn to submit and be used in all of these contraptions. But first, I have to break you down into full submission to me." Brad walked over to Jen's ass applied the aloe vera to it. "This should cool down the stinging, at least until it's time for the paddles." Her then plugged the hitachi into the nearest extension cord, turned it on and placed it on her clit. "But first, a reward for not resisting me."
 
Not being able to see and talk made her very nervous as her brother applied something to her virgin ass. She loved giving him her pussy and she would love giving him her mouth... but her ass was a different story. Her brother just was too big and no more than a finger had been inside of her ass. When he explained what he was doing, it didn't make her more comfortable... he had to be joking.... whips and floggers, paddles.

While gagged there was no way to plead with him. Nor was there any way to scream when the hitachi started its work on her clit. Her brother's seed still dripping from her soaked pussy.
 
Using one hand, Brad continued to massaged her ass cheeks and help cool off the stinging and with the other kept the hitachi on her pussy. He watched as Jen tried to squirm and move as her pussy was being massaged by the magic wand.
 
Her body tried to move as the wand played, at times the vibrations were too much, others times not enough. But Brad was in control and she could do nothing more than moan while the gag silenced most of her sounds. It didn't take long before it was clear she would cum a third time, all Brad had to do was to continue.
 
As Brad saw Jen struggling and floundering more and more, he turned the hitachi up and made her cum. He then reached for a stand that he could attach the hitachi to and leave it on her pussy without him holding it, continuing to stimulate her while he walked over to the cabinet to grab his riding crop. He figured that would be the easiest thing to start training her ass on.
 
Again Jennifer came hard and she was shocked that the magic wand didn't leave her pussy. Again she tried to plead while gagged, but nothing that made any sense came out. Her eyes started to water... a girl really could be driven crazy this way.

She couldn't really tell if her brother was still in the room or that he had left and kept her like this for hours and hours. And with that question on her mind, she reached her fourth climax already.
 
Brad left the riding crop behind Jen so she couldn't see that it was within reach. He sat there and let her moan through the gag and struggle against the orgasms he was forcing her to have through the hitachi. After it looked like she had orgasmed again, he turned off the hitachi, but left it on her pussy. Grabbing a chair, Brad sat in front of Jen, removed the blindfold and gag, and silently sat there waiting for Jen to do anything, curious to see how she would react to what he's put her through already.
 
Jen was very happy when the gag was removed from her mouth and she swallowed the drool that had gathered in her mouth. "What... what is all of this?" She then asked softly, her pussy dripping from the orgasms she had received. "Please be a bit more gentle, Brad. You don't have to be so rough." She commented, not knowing how little she had experienced.
 
Brad sat there and decided how to answer. This is gentle, Jen. In time, you're going to endure a lot more pain and a lot more orgasms. As for all of this, this is the hobby I picked up in America. I desire control in everything, and it turns me on to see a woman submit herself to me, no matter what I make her do.

Brad stood up and walked behind Jen, picked up the riding crop, and placed it on Jen's left ass cheek. We're gonna start with 5 since I've already spanked you enough when I fucked you. Count aloud as you receive each one. Without warning, Brad lifted up and swatted Jen's ass, not swinging as hard to be mindful that this is new to Jen.
 
"What... No.... AAAAH!" Jennifer screamed as the first hit touched her. Perhaps it was more the shock and startle than real pain she experienced but she sounded loud enough to think he beat the crap out of her. "Please... don't do this..." She begged him and of course none of her words sounded anything close to an 'one'
 
Brad walked around to Jen face and slapped her on the face. Crying wasn't what I told you to do. The only thing to come out of your mouth is the number of spankings you received. He walked back around to Jen's ass, placing the riding crop on her right ass cheek. Now you're going to have to start over until you receive five spankings like a good slut. At the same intensity, he swatted her ass.
 
Again she screamed, but less than before. "Please..." She tried once more but then she gave in. "One..." She spoke and prepared herself for the next hit. She couldn't believe he did this to her. At the same time she still felt her pussy drip from the climax she had gotten and the knowledge of how he had enjoyed her.

It was a very strange feeling to want him happy and to want him to stop hurting her.
 
Brad though about not counting it since Jen said please first, but decided to be gracious. He put the crop on her left ass cheek in a different spot and swatted her again.
 
"T...Two..." She counted, hoping to get it over with. It hurt and she just wanted it to stop. "Please Brad... not so hard.. You can hit me with your hand...?" She offered weakly. "Don't you rather fuck me?" She tried to wiggle her ass a bit for him, tempting him to fuck her pussy again.
 
Your role is not to suggest, your role is to submit. Right now, you're suppose to accepting your spanking and count them, not to suggest what I should do. If you speak out of turn again, we're going to have to start over. Brad said before spanking her with the crop again.
 
"Th... three..." Jennifer counted after another yelp of pain. She fought the urge to plead with him again, clearly learning a little bit, but also worried about the ability to sit later. To her this was rather extreme already... not having any idea how kind her brother really was being and how different things could be.
 
Back
Top