The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

LOL At one time in my career I worked with special needs students. A couple of the girls with Down's were still in diapers at age five. Let me tell you, a five year old that lives on a diet of beans can create a major stink. :eek: I was really happy when we got them toilet trained.

Last edited:
Trust me nothing works to alleviate that Most Distinctive aroma S F.

As Robyn said the suits don't breath so you sit in them, stew in your own juices for hours as you go about your duties. :eek:

Chris Robyn is over there.

I point towards Uggg fearing Chris well intentioned motive but am weary of his infamous keen jerk reactions.

Night night. Thanks for the PM :D it's still stinking out my inbox! Gonna have to put the whole mail box out to air ;)

Night Robyn.

For heaven's sake, Uggg, close the door. It is chilly in here.

*sigh*

*shuts the door... Throws the old mail box in the fire place (to warm up 'old cranky bones' SF... don't say I never do anything for you!) and starts to construct a new (odor-proof) one out of empty gin bottles;)*

:D:rose:

Stokes the fire, using the mailbox as kindling after he stomps on it a couple times.
there we go, now everyone should be nice and warm.. nevermind the smell.

I wouldn't say I was cranky, but definitely creaky. :rolleyes:

Thank you for closing the door.

You tell me off more than anyone else. But I don't mind coz you also chat with me late at night when everyone else has gone to bed :D. I don't mind having 'cranky' friends when they are also good friends:rose::rose:.

You tell me off more than anyone else. But I don't mind coz you also chat with me late at night when everyone else has gone to bed :D. I don't mind having 'cranky' friends when they are also good friends:rose::rose:.

Yeah, I guess I do try to keep you in line. LOL I appreciate that you talk to me in the middle of the night. :):rose:

that's some honesty there...lol

Well said Uggg. I do enjoy teasing you and Chris ;)

Glad I enjoy both Chris and Uggg's imagination, wit, and cunning antics that liven the Inn and brings a smile to my face.

Glad I enjoy both Chris and Uggg's imagination, wit, and cunning antics that liven the Inn and brings a smile to my face.

Awwww:heart:

*Pats the big wolf on the head...

... then very quickly withdraws hand! ( Because, -you know... Wolf!:eek:) *

:cool:

A curl of the lip, a flash of the fangs, and a low growl, as Uggg draws back his hand from the bold pat on my head.

Yes....yes.....Uggg I know how Wolves are and one handed men who pat them on the head. But hands are tasty treats :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was talking to a boy that was in my fifth grade class. He had a ego overload problem with a sharp, sarcastic wit. I was teasing him when his much younger sister came up to us. She was used to being at the end of his sharp tongue and was amazed and, at the same time, enjoying watching him getting some barbs. I said to her that I teased everyone, which included her also. Her eyes got big when I said that I also teased the teachers and principal. So, very timidly, she asked, "What about God?" I laughed and said, "Yep, I even tease God." She was very impressed. :D

I was talking to a boy that was in my fifth grade class. He had a ego overload problem with a sharp, sarcastic wit. I was teasing him when his much younger sister came up to us. She was used to being at the end of his sharp tongue and was amazed and, at the same time, enjoying watching him getting some barbs. I said to her that I teased everyone, which included her also. Her eyes got big when I said that I also teased the teachers and principal. So, very timidly, she asked, "What about God?" I laughed and said, "Yep, I even tease God." She was very impressed. :D
yep I tease a lot too.

Back