Women teach a young man how to perform cunnilingus...

erotica_n_s

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Posts
307
.


He's 22. He's good-looking. He's a virgin. A nice guy. Very naรฏve at times. He's an intern at this firm, run by a businesswoman in her early-to-mid-thirties.

One day, the boss-businesswoman and her female friends decide to have some fun.

Under some false pretext, they get him to perform cunnilingus on one of the young women who works there (she's in on the joke). They tell him she's having a headache, and she needs to receive cunnilingus to ease her headache (or some such excuse).

The other women are standing around in a semicircle, the young woman is lying on a desk/table, her legs spread apart, the young man kneeling in front of her, his face at the level of the young woman's yoni.
They talk him through the process, and he actually does a good job, brings her to orgasm, but they tell him he didn't do it right. They ask him to do it again, this time on a different woman. Again, he brings her to orgasm, but they tell him he didn't do it right. He has to do it again, on a different woman again... and so on...

The women play games with each other - they talk the young into performing "orgasm denial" routines, etc., so the female subject gets frustrated, before each one of them is properly brought to orgasm...

Your thoughts are invited.




.
 
The scenario of a man orally serving a group of women is certainly hot, but you need a better excuse than head ache treatment to set things rolling. How about the boss finds out the girl gave him oral after a previous work party, but he never returned the favour? The right conversation could make the story at least in the vesinity of believable.
 
The scenario of a man orally serving a group of women is certainly hot, but you need a better excuse than head ache treatment to set things rolling. How about the boss finds out the girl gave him oral after a previous work party, but he never returned the favour? The right conversation could make the story at least in the vesinity of believable.

If some woman told me she had a headache and needed her pussy licked out to cure it, that would be good enough for me!
 
Love this story idea. The headache can work, he is naive after all. Maybe she is comparing him to the previous intern who was experienced and fucked her senseless before being snapped up by a more senior woman at head office. This guy is sex on legs, she is smitten, she follows him round, she tries everything to get into his pants, but he just doesn't get it. So the head ache ruse is a fun way to get things going by getting him to do what he is primed to do, be helpful. I mean, this guy is so motivated but naive, he wants to be helpful by planting his face in a gal's groin in front of the staff. Loads of fun. The office sex games have a long way to go. Would luv to RP with you. Eric
 
I might be the odd one out here but I couldn't possibly teach someone how to do that since I have never done it myself. And not being into women, it's not likely that I ever would. I do know that most of the time when I have received it, it wasn't very pleasant and at best, it was annoying. I was with one guy who was good at it but I haven't a clue what he was doing differently.
 
I think this idea has potential but I agree with tomlitilia -- a better setup will make it a more compelling and erotic story.

How about if he's cocky and good-looking but is developing a reputation as a selfish lover, one who receives but doesn't give. The boss is jealous that the younger women in the office are getting action with the hot guy but she also wants to create a situation where he's forced to give. This way you have more motivation driving the action beyond "she wants to have some fun." It's potentially problematic for the boss to be having sex with an intern -- there probably are company policies against that -- so you need a motive that pushes her to break the rules and schemes to get around them.
 
.


Love this story idea. The headache can work, he is naive after all. Maybe she is comparing him to the previous intern who was experienced and fucked her senseless before being snapped up by a more senior woman at head office. This guy is sex on legs, she is smitten, she follows him round, she tries everything to get into his pants, but he just doesn't get it. So the head ache ruse is a fun way to get things going by getting him to do what he is primed to do, be helpful. I mean, this guy is so motivated but naive, he wants to be helpful by planting his face in a gal's groin in front of the staff. Loads of fun. The office sex games have a long way to go. Would luv to RP with you. Eric



I don't do RP myself, but by all means feel free to take this concept and use it however you wish.​



.
 
What if he were from a Quaker colony or somesuch? (Don't they have a time when they're sent out into the world, to decide if they want to stay or not?) He's the office gofer, and the office does have a small storeroom with a cot or massage table that gets used for naps in "emergencies". They could tell him that the massage therapist is out sick, and that they would like him to substitute for the regular therapist by doing this 'alternate therapy' to help the women that work here relax. They could actually explain that, while this isn't the sort of thing that causes children, it would also be a handy skill for him to have, should he get married, to help his wife to relax. Helping all of the women at the office will be useful to him, to gain skill in this wonderful relaxation technique.

The ladies of the office could actually stay to give helpful advice, such as "if your tongue gets tired, move your head", or "When she acts that way, you are doing it right, just don't stop."

After he's given therapy to all the staff, it could be that he gets invited back to that room for either more practice, a reward BJ, or someone could actually show him what sex was like...
 
ah that's a shame! Although all guys think they are good at it, but most probably aren't. I have no idea if I'm good at it or not. I know I give it my all lol.

some woman just don't like it. I think the best thing to do is to give guys directions like slow down, up, down, softer on the clit, deeper, etc. Guys love directions!

Softer would certainly not do it for me. Most of them did do it very softly. Like just licking. Nope. Does not do a thing. Would you like it if someone licked your cock and didn't do anything else?
 
Softer would certainly not do it for me. Most of them did do it very softly. Like just licking. Nope. Does not do a thing. Would you like it if someone licked your cock and didn't do anything else?

So what directions do you give?
 
So what directions do you give?
Mostly just STOP! I have no clue what it is that could be feeling better but being licked is akin to being licked by a dog or something. No at all pleasant and quite the turn-off.
 
The scenario of the older/experienced woman teaching the naive virgin male how to eat pussy is a great one. It can compliment any kind of setup where there's a MILF or otherwise heated up slut involved.

He's staying at his friend's house for a (18+) sleepover and his friend has a filthy mom.
It's his actual mom and she wonders if he's giving his girlfriend/sister the kind of pleasure she rightfully deserves.
She's a marriage counselor, and they will do anything, anything you hear, to save their crumbling relationship.

I don't know what's hotter here: the lady as cunnilingus teacher or lady as 'teacher' in general, but you can use and reuse this in so many ways.
 
Back
Top