She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Dave was surprised at how calm Sarah was when he refused her request. Maybe because she knew that she was over her head. But maybe she knew that ultimately she would get what she wanted.

The buzzing around his cock kept bringing him back to the world of sex. His hard cock pulsed from her short handjob. But God did he want to feel her tight hot pussy around him. As she walked with her vibrator in her hand and in her outfit, she looked like she came off the set of a porno. And Dave was about to be jealous of her vibrator.
 
Sarah smirked watching him stand there still as the toy vibrated around his cock with her controlling rhe settings knowing hed eventually want to fuck her but was unwilling to ask the way she wanted him to "We'll see"she thought to herself as she turned on her toy slowly rubbing it against her bare pussy her eyes locked on his as he watched her.

She soon began getting into her masturbation and fucking herself slowly with her toy moaning softly and keeping up a good pace letting Dave watch what he was missing as her tight cunt gripped the toy perfectly inside of her it size was about 8 inches and she was having a great time making a show of fucking it.
 
At one point, Sarah was facing down on the couch as she fucked her toy and looked her sexiest fuck face to Dave. Her tight body fucking the hell out of her big toy. Dave could almost feel how good she would fuck him as his cock stood straight up and so did he. Still not on his knees. Maybe Sarah forgot about that he thought.

Not wanting to waste a sexual show as hot as this, Dave felt the need now to reach out and stroke his own cock . He was at his full 10 inches and thicker than he had ever been. It didn't take long at all for him to be close to cumming again.
 
Sarah saw him stroking his cock watching her and couldnt help but grin because it was exactly what she wanted. She arched her back rolling her hips and pushing her cunt as hard as she could against the toy moaning into one of the cushions. "Ohhh fuck"she squealed with delight "Im gonna fucking cum!"she groaned as she heard him grunting probably close to having his orgasm as well.

She removed the toy sucking it suggetively on the couch and fingering her tight hole as she got herself off. "Mmm fuck yeah that feels good"she panted rolling the skirt to her waist showing exactly what she was up to on the couch.
 
Last edited:
Dave almost lost his load as Sarah moaned and came hard like a porn star. When she started licking and sucking her own pussy juices from the dildo it looked like Sarah was enjoying it like she'd enjoy a real cock. But the only real cock in the room wasn't getting the action it wanted.

Dave was now jealous of her fingers as they slipped in and out of her cumming pussy. Her big tits bounced as her sexy body pumped her fingers for a second orgasm. Dave still hadn't had his first but he felt so close now.
 
Sarah panted fucking her two fingers as she worked herself toward her second orgasm. She watched him trying to work his way toward his orgasm but she knew what he wanted her pussy. She slowly rocked her hips on her fingers using her other hand to massage her hard nipples through her bralette.

"Mmm yes.."she said biting the bottom corner of her lip sexily panting as she worked her way to a second orgasm from self pleasure.
 
Dave wanted that pussy and wanted it bad. But not bad enough to beg and certainly not bow. And to Sarah? Granted she's proven that she is a hot piece of ass, but to bow to her? Out of the question!

His hand stroked his cock faster now as he watched the sex show in front of his eyes. He could only imagine how good of a fuck she'd be on his big dick. Again the frustration mounted.

"Come on... Let me slide my cock into your pussy..." he almost sounded like a whiny little kid.
 
Sarah couldnt help but let out a sexy laugh hearing him tell her to just let him slide into her pussy. She stopped panting hard and stood up walking over to him and standing in front of him and continuing her fingering.

She moved in closely and said "Mmmm as tempted as i am David.... i think youve forgotten my rules..."she said stepping in closer and wiping some of her wetness on his lips. "Mmmm you want to taste me?...fuck me?..then your to do as i say and ill give you the pleasure..i know you want more than just ýour hand hmm? "

She leaned in his cock right against the leather mini skirt " I have the pussy and the power and ill let you fuck it when i say you can"she leaned in whispering powerfully into his ear
 
Dave's cock throbbed as it pressed against her leather skirt, just inches away from being in her pussy. Her chest pressing against his, he could feel her hard nipples against his skin. All of this closeness was making his knees week but not bowing down weak.

He did in fact want something more than his hand on his cock. And with that thought in mind, Dave then felt Sarah's hand stroking his cock. Her grip was firm but slid easily from her own pussy juice on her hand. Dave let out a sigh of both relief and desire. Sarah chuckled another wicked laugh as she was about to turn up the heat yet again.
 
Sarah chuckled evilly stroking his cock slowly and teasingly knowing it was in her control whether or not she would make him cum or let him have release but she still felt his resistance against being fully submissive to her..He had to give her full control and then she would give him what he wanted.

She grinned hearing him groan and looked into his eyes sexily leaning in for a deep kiss then stopping just as he was going to cum again. She was enjoying seeing the control slip from him she squeezed his cock looking into his eyes "Mmm you know what you have to do Dave...give into me..and ill give you whatever you want "she smirked devilishly
 
He was on the edge of cumming when she took her hand off of his cock. Dave couldn't help but yell in frustration and anguish.

"Ooohh..... Noooooo, don't stop." he begged her even though his cock was both in pain and excited. As he regained his composure, Sarah went right back to stroking him again and then stopping just before he came. She was an artist at knowing just the right time to let go and make him suffer for her. Deep inside Dave knew that Sarah would get what she wanted. But he was going to fight it for as long as he could.
 
Sarah smirked admiring his body and chuckled at him begging her not to stop.She stepped back a bit slowly sliding off the bralette revealing her perky natural breasts to him. Her nipples were hard from the excitement of her teasing and she smiled sexily as his eyes stared at them.

She began massaging her breast seductively looking at him "Mmm why not Dave... Im not going to be giving freely what you have to earn"she laughed sexily and moved back into him her bare breasts exposed and she grabbed his hands putting them on her breasts"Mmmm wouldnt you like to touch me ?...All of me?"
 
Her breasts fit perfectly into his hands. Almost as if God himself sculped them, which by the look of them one would swear he did. Her perfectly pink nipples pressing on the palm of Dave's hand while Dave himself was in the palm of Sarah's hand.

He wasn't going to last too much longer. No man could. Sarah was pure perfection and knew how to use it. Again she stroked his cock as she broke him down. Her light kisses on his neck and chest were pure pleasure but drove him wild. Dave knew he was about to lose it.
 
Sarah kissed his neck seducing him more feeling his hands grip her breast as she stroked him . She felt his need as she placed kisses on his neck and bare chest giving him light teasing pleasure but nothing close to what he wanted.

She grinned reaching behind herself unzipping the leather skirt and letting it slide down her waist leaving her there naked in front on him wearing the stillettos and continuing her teasing. She saw his eyes glued to her every curve and stopped touching him waiting for him to finally give in to what they both wanted.
 
The world seemed to stop when Sarah's skirt hit the floor. There standing before Dave was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on . Every curve of her body screamed out sex.

Dave's jaw dropped open when he took her all in. Her long shapely legs led up to her neatly shaved pussy. Her clit glistened and practically called for his cock. Her breasts hanging full with her nipples erect and pointing up. She was just too much.

When Dave did manage to catch his breath he was speechless. The only thing he could do or say was drop to his knees at her feet.
 
Sarah was shocked watching him get on his knees in front of her and she couldnt help but tease his hard cock with her heel. She knew he could see just hownset she was from all this teasing she did and the thought of him giving all of himself to her made her even hornier.

She reached down grabbing his tie and rubbing herself sexily " Mmmm just tell me what you want Dave... say the magic words and ill give you exactly what you want"she teased a bit more knowing he was right at the edge and ready to fuck her at that moment.
 
Sarah's pussy was just inches away from his face. He could smell her sweetness and see it glistening on her lips. He wanted to dive right in and lick her until she screamed. But at this moment he wanted something more.

With the cock ring still gripping him tight and her teasing turning his shaft into a piece of steel, Dave didn't really care what Sarah needed. He had had enough and needed to be satisfied. He looked up to her and met her eyes, his were filled with list.

"I want your pussy... I want to fuck your dripping wet pussy."
 
Sarah gasped at the fire she saw in his eyes. She had men stare at her with lust but nothing like how Dave was looking at her. She contained a groan and said in a sexy breathless voice " Mmmm i didnt hear a please Dave"she said wanting to push him a little more.

His cock inside of her fucking his frustration out till they both came was running through her mind and she knew after all the teasing and denying both of their orgasms would be mindblowing. She teased his cock a little more seeing his cock strtching the toy she bought him and bit her lip sexily awaiting the words.
 
Dave was done now. He could only take so much and that was it. Reaching out, he wrapped his hands around Sarah's ass and pulled her in where his mouth met her pussy. Dave's strong arms over powered and fight Sarah had as he picked her up and placed her on the couch still licking her pussy.

His tongue sliding in and out of her fuck hole and all around her clit. Placing her legs over his shoulders Dave stood up and said " here's your please" as he drove his cock deep into Sarah for the first time.
 
Sarah moaned as he broke and began licking her and having her way with her after all her teasing she protested a little trying to keep control but his tongue on her clit made nothing but cries of pleasure escape her lips.

She groaned feeling his cock plunge deep in her causing her to gasp."Here's your please"she heard him say as he filled her with his big cock "Fuck.... mmm"she panted as he took what he wanted for two weeks and she rolled her hips taking all of it "Oh god Dave.!"she moaned and heard him groan in response..

She had never been fucked and filled this intensely and before she knew it she was having her first orgasm on his cock.
 
Last edited:
Dave heard and felt her cum on his cock but he kept drilling her. He did pull out of her for a few seconds just enough to take that damn cock ring off. Then he went right back to fucking her and fucking her hard.

He stood above her and drove his dick into her waiting pussy nailing her to the couch. His full 10 inches​ sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Her lips being stretched by his girth. By now Sarah was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. Her hips meeting his as he pumped her.

Soon Dave was about to shoot his load and she wasn't going to stop him now. With a few more pumps Dave's cock started filling her with his hot cum. Two weeks of teasing and frustration being pumped into Sarah's sweet pussy.
 
Sarah gripped the couch her moans constant along with his grunts as the two of them fucked their frustration and arousal out. She leaned up kissing him to contain some of the sounds they made going at it at rabbits and he made her cum twice more not stopping through her first orgasm. He was on a mission to fill her pussy with all 10 inches of his dick.

She held onto his wrist as he had over her head and she groaned as he watched her and she felt his groan pumping harder as he filled her with a massive amount of cum. She quivered beneath him and felt some of his cum dripping out of her hole.

"Fuck.."she panted beneath him still unable to believe how hed just fucked her. She caught her breath after a while and was shocked he was still inside of her and still quite hard.
 
After days and days of having his balls filled with cum, Dave shot off the biggest load of his life. But he wasn't finished with her. While he was still catching his breath, his cock was still rock hard inside of her.

Dave pulled out of Sarah and flipped her over so her ass was in the air. He got behind her and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Dave grabbed her hips and started to go at her yet again.
 
Sarah gasped as he bent her over shocked he was still ready to go after cumming so much. "FUCKKK!"She screamed muffled into one of the pillows as he pounded her tight wet cunt. She rolled her hips back against him panting and taking every inch of him.

She felt his hands on her hips his grip tight as he fucked her. "Fuck Dave uhhh... im uhhh im gonna fucking cum again"she said breathlessly and she swear she heard him chuckle but she it was too good to complain.

She bit her lip thinking of how she would tease his cock again once she was in control but right now she was enjoying the fuck they both needed after the two weeks and knew already that this would be a long night and tomorrow a day off.
 
Dave was thrusting in and out of her like a fuck machine. He grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her head back and said "You're my fuck toy now"!

Dave pushed her face back into the pillow and quickened his pace. Then his thrusts slowed down but went hard and deep. Again he felt his cum boiling for release. That's when he pulled out of her cunt , moved to the end of the couch and slid his dick into her eager mouth and throat.

"That's is .... get ready to swallow my huge load."
 
Back
Top