MEN Who πŸ’ Uncut Cocks!

I have always wanted to play with an uncut cock. I think it's sooooo sexy.

I'm uncut as well. Can't honestly say Ive ever had complaints about it ;)

I'm uncut as well. Can't honestly say Ive ever had complaints about it ;)

Funny though...I used to hang out on a pure cocksucking site. They ran a poll about sucking uncut cock. I couldn't believe how many ordinarily cocksucking men stated that they just wouldn't do it! Fools!

Obviously, I LOVE it...and you'd NEVER hear me complain!!! πŸ’“

Posted this on a different forum just now, but know you would like it too:

Stopped by at the abs on the way home from work. It was quite crowded with mostly older men but once in the booth with the glory hole, all I could see were the cocksthat came thru it. After jacking a few, a nice thick uncut cock was inserted thru the glory hole. I couldn't resist and went down on my knees and started sucking it. Rolling back the foreskin with my tongue and tasting the precum was heaven. I do love the taste of the skin while sucking an uncut cock, and sticking my tongue thru the foreskin and feeling the peehole. It was a nice long suck and I could see that he was enjoying it. Finally he pulled out of my mouth and indicated that he wanted to fuck my ass thru the glory hole. Who was I to say no, and I pulled down my pants and pushed my ass against the hole. He rimmed me and then stuck that beautiful uncut meat inside my tight ass. He came in huge spurts of cum soon afterwards and I left the abs with his cum dripping from my ass. I can still feel his wetness inside of me.

A great end to a long day at work.

How EXCELLENT! πŸ’—

Posted this on a different forum just now, but know you would like it too:

Stopped by at the abs on the way home from work. It was quite crowded with mostly older men but once in the booth with the glory hole, all I could see were the cocksthat came thru it. After jacking a few, a nice thick uncut cock was inserted thru the glory hole. I couldn't resist and went down on my knees and started sucking it. Rolling back the foreskin with my tongue and tasting the precum was heaven. I do love the taste of the skin while sucking an uncut cock, and sticking my tongue thru the foreskin and feeling the peehole. It was a nice long suck and I could see that he was enjoying it. Finally he pulled out of my mouth and indicated that he wanted to fuck my ass thru the glory hole. Who was I to say no, and I pulled down my pants and pushed my ass against the hole. He rimmed me and then stuck that beautiful uncut meat inside my tight ass. He came in huge spurts of cum soon afterwards and I left the abs with his cum dripping from my ass. I can still feel his wetness inside of me.

A great end to a long day at work.

Mmmm...what a delicious account of gloryhole cock-loving! Of course, I would have been on my knees sucking EVERY ONE of those needy, mature cocks coming through the gloryhole! And, it would have been very hard for me to relinquish that luscious, uncut cock when your anonymous lover was ready to climax! As much as I LOVE taking a hard, wet, spurting cock up my ass, I would have absolutely HUNGERED to have THAT particular cock fill my ADORING mouth with thick, delicious cum!!! πŸ’•πŸ’‹

BUT...I'm so glad you had the pleasure of serving all those horny strangers, giving them the delicious pleasure that they deserve! And...fully pleasing that wonderful UNCUT cock was a pure delight, I'm sure! πŸ’—

Mmmm...what a delicious account of gloryhole cock-loving! Of course, I would have been on my knees sucking EVERY ONE of those needy, mature cocks coming through the gloryhole! And, it would have been very hard for me to relinquish that luscious, uncut cock when your anonymous lover was ready to climax! As much as I LOVE taking a hard, wet, spurting cock up my ass, I would have absolutely HUNGERED to have THAT particular cock fill my ADORING mouth with thick, delicious cum!!! πŸ’•πŸ’‹

BUT...I'm so glad you had the pleasure of serving all those horny strangers, giving them the delicious pleasure that they deserve! And...fully pleasing that wonderful UNCUT cock was a pure delight, I'm sure! πŸ’—
Oh yes, it was!

I actually have finally and I love it. 2 younger guys chubbies met one on Tues and one on wed of last month

Perfect Mouthful! πŸ’—

Yes the we're they were small but had fun.

Sounds like they both had the perfect mouthful between their legs! πŸ’•

I LOVE the taste of an uncut cock...especially at the end of a hot workday! Mmm...all musky and kind of pissy-tasting...Mmm...soooo delicious!!! πŸ’‹

Back