Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-He smiled as she had a coat on which means she was already wearing a costume he smiled and looked.-"Food should be here soon i got you a coke."-he said as they waited and he smiled.-"I hope your enjoying your self."

She smiled as she sat and said " Thank you and yes i am" She looked at him watching her,
She wanted to suprise him with her new costume this one time but that would have to wait.

-The food came and he began to dig in to the burger and fries as he sipped his drink.-

The food and drinks came and and she eat some then was done,she kept her coat closed to keep him wondering she smiled at him.

Last edited:
-Once they were done they began there way back to his place.-"I can't wait have to wonder what you are planning."-he laughed.-

-He laughed as they got to his place and he smiled looking to her and kissed her cheek softly.-"I am liking this....i may have to keep you all to my self maybe call you my Girl friend."-he laughed a bit.-

She smiled as he kissed her walking into his place she droped her coat " Oh really? Do u want that?" She asked walking up to him.

-He smiled and looked.-"I wouldn't mind one bit."-he smiled.-"So is that the pretty number i like that cop outfit."

-He grins and pressed close.-"So what do you want to do about the Naughty Cop idea."-he laughed.-

" you robed the store and i caught you,search you for any extra things you took " She told him putting her hands by his pant wanting see how much she could tease him before he want her out of the outfit " Anything in your pants?" she laught

-He grins and thought.-"Let's see if you can handle me Copper."-he smiled and escaped her running from her trying to get away.-

She grins and stood agaisnt the wall she said " You think i cant" She taked off her top knowing he look over.She rubed her breast " Can you handle me?" She smiles

"Watch it criminals will take down a cop who thinks she is hot."-he smiled and walked close but not with in reach.-

She laught " Oh really you think you can i got the cuffs" She pulled out a pair and smiled at him as he walked toward her.

-He smiled and grabbed the cuffs from her cuffing her behind her back.-"Got you cop slut let's see what happens when you mess with the wrong crook."-I slap your breasts a bit then pinch the nipples as i grind your ass from behind.

She was shocked as he grab the cuff and put them on her,hands beheind her back feeling him close now grinding her ass she let out a moan as he pinched her nipples.
" Im sorry let me go" She teast her grinding more on him.

"Nah cops like you need to be taught a lesson."-he smiled as he took his cock out and rubbed it on the back of her dress before turning her around and knelt her down in front of him and put it to her mouth he grabbed her hair letting her open her mouth and began to fuck her face thrusting in and out nice and deep for her holding her hair making sure not to grab to hard.-

She was shocked but excited as he did her down to her knees entering his cock in her mouth she begin to suck her slowly.She could tease him to she thought.

-He looked to her as his cock slid in and out of her mouth holding her hair.-"Yeah good cop come on now."

She started sucking him faster taking more in him in her mouth feeling him holding her hair wanting so much more and she give it to him best as she could.She was so wet and was helpless she couldnt touch herself.

-He took his cock from her mouth and bent her over on the bed.-"Naughty cop girl."-he began to lick her pussy from behind and grab her tits from the front.-

She moan when he bent her over the bed and licked her wet pussy and grab her tits she moan " Oh yes I am so naughty" She push back against his tounge wanting more she was so wet and he was so good.

-his tongue danced in side her from behind and slapped her ass a bit then grabbed her breasts more pinching the nipples.Miles enjoyed him self as he teased her pussy and clit and took his hands away his fingers got wet and he began to finger her ass.-

Last edited:
Back