What's for dinner?

1. Ooh butter chicken, nice!

2. Critical Mother, not good.

It ebbs and flows, depending on several factors. I need to learn to adjust.

Dinner tonight was a lovely salad with pepperoni pizza on a paleo crust and some baked shrimp. Ghiradelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate bar shared with family for dessert.
 
Two cheeseburgers with grilled onions and ketchup
Onion rings
Cheese fries

From a local fish restaurant. They had fish fries
 
An easy-dinner night. Boil the spinach-mozzarella ravioli; douse with basil pesto; sear a couple salmon burgers; chop the kale-feta-artichoke salad; lubricate with pinot grigio.
 
1. Alfredo sauce recipe please.
2. Was it only broccoli or were there other veggies?
3. Was it boneless skinless chicken breast?

Just broccoli, a bag of Birdseye baby broccoli florets, cooked in the microwave. Chicken breast chunks, boneless and skinless, sautéed in a tablespoon each of unsalted butter and olive oil.

Alfredo Sauce
Heat 1 stick of unsalted butter and 1 cup of heavy cream over medium heat, stirring regularly to avoid scorching, until the butter is melted and it starts bubbling around the edges. Add 4 ounces of a grated grana padana or Americana, or similarly high quality parmesan cheese, plus 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg and lots of ground black pepper, to taste.

This is not healthy at all but decadently delicious.

Tonight was taco salad. Sadly, the avocado was no good.
 
Beef stroganoff. Hey! What do you call a field of cattle masturbating?
 
Beef stroganoff. Hey! What do you call a field of cattle masturbating?

Bad joke
290123.jpg
 
Three fifty enough?

As I have been served.
Xxo

Actually yes!
I can another six pack of diet Dr Pepper, the drink that gets my nerd mind ready for daily bs corrections I need to do to software created by more educated people than me!
 
BBQ turkey meatloaf burgers with cheddar cheese, green peas, a few sweet potato fries, and acorn squash.
 
Baked meatballs and spaghetti squash with herbed chopped tomatoes

Meatballs

Preheat oven to 375.
Whisk 2 large eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce then stir in 3/4 cup of quick oatmeal. Let sit for a few minutes then mix in a pound of lean hamburger.

Spray either a broiling pan or crumpled aluminum foil on a cookie tin with a raised edge with cooking spray.

Now either use a scoop or a tablespoon measure to get about two tablespoons of meat mixture and roll it into a ball then place on the tin. It's good to have the meatballs fairly equal so they cook evenly. Bake for 20 minutes and check one before turning off the oven. Give it a few more minutes if needed.
 
Back
Top