Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

"Do you want to go out in public? Maybe another round of costume play unless you only got one costume."-It was getting later now but it was so much fun.-"I could just fuck you really roughly?"
 
She smiles at him rubbing her bottom smiling how red he maked it " I can take it rough you want to go fr a subway ride?" She smiled knowing that how they met " I just got one for now ill have to dress in my shirt and skirt if we go out"
 
"Hmm we could go back on the subway problem is we need to find a empty car....we have tons of public places though?"-he thought about it.-
 
She stood her red ass facing him as she started to dress " You pick then" She said as she put on her shirt then bend over to pick up her panties giving him a nice view of her pussy and how red he made her ass.
 
-He smiled.-"How about A Park?"-he smiled thinking what they could do in a park.-"We could go tot he movies to."-he smiled. Miles pulled her close once she was dress.-"I am very attracted to you."
 
She smiled "well its getting dark a park would be fun" she had never done in public till she met him on the subway but she liked it,she felt his arms around her once she was dress "Thank you I am attracted to you as well"

" You ready?" She walked toward the door feeling her how red her was now walking but she liked it,for now her ass was his and walking now she thought of that.she smiled back at him.
 
-He smiled as he walked with her.-"Yep."-They walk to the town park a few play grounds and places where they could go and there was two public bathrooms and a gazebo.-"Its nice here."
 
She smiled as he stoped at the park with public bathroom near it and a gazebo.It was abit dark but some people was still walking arund was no kids but a few adults she nods " Ok Wanna sit?" She smiled.
 
Last edited:
"We could sit a bit."-Miles smiled as he sat down with her soon the park would begin to clear out since it was dark only some light available as he ran his hand up her leg.-"Where do you feel like being naughty?"
 
She smiled as he ran his hand up her leg " Right here feeling the outdoor air" She moved to put one neg on each side of him and kissed him.
 
-He kissed her as they were on the bench and his hands ran over her body softly and slowly enjoying the way there bodies grazed over one another.-
 
She moan feeing his hands on her body softly she like it rough but right now she like how his hands just explored her body teasing her she was growing wet she knewl just his touch make her want him more.She kissed him back then went down kising his neck.
 
-Miles grins as he explored Marie's body nice and slowly kissing her neck soon gently biting it. Miles ran his hands under her clothes feeling her skin.-
 
She moan feeling him kiss her neck,feeling him now touch her bare skin not yet touch anything yet just her skin she felt more close to him.
 
"I like this so far."-he said and nibbled her neck softly and ran his hands up her body just over her skin up her body touching nothing sensitive.-
 
she moan " me too" as she reach under his shirt feeling his body,they heared people talking but soon they have park to just them,To other people right now they are a couple just satting talking,feeling with her on his lap,No skin showed yet.
 
-Miles smiled and kissed her neck gently.-"Like the high naughty level we are approaching Marie."
 
-He groaned and began to buck back against her hips as he kissed her lips. bucking back and thrusting against her hips. Miles smiled and looked to her eyes.-
 
She moan feeling him hard and grinding against her she had to have him inside her now, she need it he wanted to tease her,she looked in his eyes as he smiled " please" moaning to him.
 
"Do you want it right here on the bench come on tell me in a sultry sexy tone."-Miles smiled running his hands over her legs soon feeling her skirt give enough access to fuck her on the bench. He went down and removed his cock hard and ready to fuck her as his cock teased against her pussy.-
 
She moan " yes pleases i want it right here"She watched as he took out his cock teasing her wet pussy,She reach down to rub his balls then kissed his neck.
 
-He groaned as he slipped his cock deep in her pussy and began to lightly bounce her on his hard cock.-"Oh Marie you naughty thing you feel so good."
 
She sigh when she felt him enter his cock in her wet pussy " Oh you feel good you nice cock filling me" As she lightly bounce on him faster.And start kissing his neck.
 
-Miles groaned and fucked her pussy and bounced on her harder and harder groaning as his hands grabbed her ass bouncing her harder and deeper.-
 
Back
Top