Female tasting herself

Wow...just saw your pics...I can see why you would want to taste that all the time.

That's nice of you to say :kiss:

mmmmm reading these threads here has made me dip my fingers in and suck them .... sexy here isn't it...? :p
 
Great thread, I absolutely go wild for women tasting themselves, be it from their fingers, or any part of me! Hot beyond belief...
 
Never wanted to be a towel so much in my life! :D:kiss:

Anyway, my wife does love to kiss me after I've been down on her, and there is plenty to lick off my face...:p :p
 
Last edited:
I love it that you love to taste your pussy juice so much! I precum copious amounts and lick it off my fingers...love the taste and do it constantly while masturbating. Seems I precum much more when I'm fucking myself with a big dildo, so I get that much more to lick up. Very hot!
 
it's mostly automatic for me...Im usually masturbating reading or watching something ...and my fingers reach my mouth on their own after a bit of fingering, and I do this a number of times before I come,;)

I've been doing the same for years!! I love the taste of myself, It happens without any thought.
 
My wife started tasting herself years ago; initially just to titilate me ( it drives me wild with desire for her to lick or suck my cock, freshly covered in girl goo). As years have passed, she seems to enjoy herself more and more...off her fingers, toys, whatever. Along the same time, she also fantsizes about other girls, too; that may have something to do with the upswing in enthusiasm.

Just recently have we started delving into this being reciprocal; I've never had a problem kissing her after she went down on me....but actual contact with my own stuff ( no matter how kinky the fantasy BEFORE ORGASM) always icked me out after I'd cum. This barrier is being broken, and it's made for some very interesting times of late...I can now attest; our combined juices are awesome when served directly from her hot slit....:cattail:
 
I love it when she rubs her juices on her nipples and we go at them together!
 
I taste myself all the time. I love to lick his lips and mustache after he goes down on me. I also happily lick my fingers clean when I masturbate. mmmmm.

Me too! And I love to kiss my husband after he has cum inside me, and then gone down on me. The Best!
 
I did it when I was my lover at the time said it would really turn him on. I enjoy doing it, especially if he has already cum inside me and I'm getting e last of his cum mixed with the taste of my juices. And it has turned on all the guys I have done it to, so it is totally worth it. I've never had a guy stop me when I started doing it.
 
Back
Top