What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaeveoSliabh said:
Lovey, she's been trying to get me kicked out of the house since the day i moved in. And he knows it.

And he's getting tired of it.

Well, what's the saying...fight fire with fire? lol Glad that he is siding with you and not her. You need some happiness for a change. ;) :devil:

matriarch said:
hairdresser - time for a trim [must be in the (h)air...... :D ]

Definately in the air...i was meant to get mine done today, but there was a bus issue and i didnt make it in good time before they closed :( i was so pissed off. So i am having a trim tomorrow :D *yay!* i miss my spikes! :D

Mood: less irked than about an hour ago.

Bit anxious...my regular hairdresser has left...and ive never had the new stylist...if she fucks up my hair i will be SO pissed off. It has to be done JUST RIGHT. *sigh*

Other than that, i am a happy happy chappy :D...i got a new pair of jeans today :D and they are almost identical to my old pair of denim combats (that got too frayed at the bottom). They are baggy, long legged and have pockets all over them :D

Took 35 mins to free my Diesel belt of the old pair...*rolleyes* i nearly had to cut all the belt loops!

SEVERUSMAX said:
Well, what's the saying...fight fire with fire? lol Glad that he is siding with you and not her. You need some happiness for a change. ;) :devil:
Yeah... i tried that. Nearly ended up getting me kicked out. LOL Calmed down after that and just let her do her worst. Did nothing in return. That's when he really started noticing what was going on.

Life is good.

MaeveoSliabh said:
Yeah... i tried that. Nearly ended up getting me kicked out. LOL Calmed down after that and just let her do her worst. Did nothing in return. That's when he really started noticing what was going on.

Life is good.

Well, whatever works, right? lol Glad that you're happy, anyway. :D :devil:

I feel like crap. I need the support and help of someone very close to me (not my Lady) and, although she's more than willing to offer them, every conversation I have with her seems to leave me emotionally browbeaten and crushed. She doesn't mean to and she gets hurt at me being withdrawn, but, to be brutally honest, I don't want to say anything to dig myself deeper into whatever conversational pit has suddenly appeared underneath me.

I really, really don't need this.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
I feel like crap. I need the support and help of someone very close to me (not my Lady) and, although she's more than willing to offer them, every conversation I have with her seems to leave me emotionally browbeaten and crushed. She doesn't mean to and she gets hurt at me being withdrawn, but, to be brutally honest, I don't want to say anything to dig myself deeper into whatever conversational pit has suddenly appeared underneath me.

I really, really don't need this.

The Earl

Ah, yes, I've known that feeling before. :heart:

EL -- I adore you...as always. :heart:

TheEarl said:
Very cute.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

The Earl

Any time, any time at all -you know exactly how to reach me if needs be.

And i'll bess your coton socks too if you like! :heart:

English Lady said:
Any time, any time at all -you know exactly how to reach me if needs be.

And i'll bess your coton socks too if you like! :heart:

Mine are black. Very boring.

Rora: Hope that's a good drubnk. If not, then enjoy getting away from whatever it is.

The Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back