Strap-on experiences

other day

Well after two years of sitting in the closet.The wife wanted to try again to fuck my ass. was more than willing. After some time she needed a break so I had her lay back and I got on top .This was the first time we tryed that. She had a good view as it slid in then I got going as I jerked off.It must have hit the right place as she started to cum and that is all I needed and shot a huge load all over her. Cant wait for her to do me again;)
 
Well after two years of sitting in the closet.The wife wanted to try again to fuck my ass. was more than willing. After some time she needed a break so I had her lay back and I got on top .This was the first time we tryed that. She had a good view as it slid in then I got going as I jerked off.It must have hit the right place as she started to cum and that is all I needed and shot a huge load all over her. Cant wait for her to do me again;)


We also like this position. It is especially useful if she's tired, but I need a good pegging. She'll put on a bustier and thigh highs. If I'm wearing a full slip, a bra with silicon falsies, and thigh highs and heels, it is even more erotic! We position ourselves to make good use of the mirrors.
Paul :rose:
 
Well after two years of sitting in the closet.The wife wanted to try again to fuck my ass. was more than willing. After some time she needed a break so I had her lay back and I got on top .This was the first time we tryed that. She had a good view as it slid in then I got going as I jerked off.It must have hit the right place as she started to cum and that is all I needed and shot a huge load all over her. Cant wait for her to do me again;)


very hot!
I'd like to hear more about it
 
Hello all! I'm new here.

I've been fantasizing about being fucked with a strap on by my ex. She ties me to the bed lying in my back with my legs spread for her, she teases me and makes me beg for it completely helpless, sometimes teasing my cock or making me suck her small titties. However I have not found a woman to live my fantasy.

What I find sexy about this fantasy is to be submissive and intimate in a profound way that I cannot be with anybody else. Will I find a woman to fulfill my desires? :(

BTW how do I change my avatar?
 
Last edited:
Hello all! I'm new here.

I've been fantasizing about being fucked with a strap on by my ex. She ties me to the bed lying in my back with my legs spread for her, she teases me and makes me beg for it completely helpless, sometimes teasing my cock or making me suck her small titties. However I have not found a woman to live my fantasy.

What I find sexy about this fantasy is to be submissive and intimate in a profound way that I cannot be with anybody else. Will I find a woman to fulfill my desires? :(

BTW how do I change my avatar?

Hello and welcome to Lit..:)
In reference to your question about your avatar...you don't have an avatar to change yet. You won't be able to have one until you've reached at least 100 posts. At that time you'll also graduate to 'experienced' rather than 'virgin'.

Your fantasy is very much like alot of others but it won't help you to ask for that fantasy, or 'where will you find a woman' questions if you don't put your location or somewherethereabouts that you are located.

If your fantasy is involving your ex, perhaps you should ask her to do you that way. This whole quoted section [confusing part in blue] doesn't make any sense, perhaps you can clear it up..?--->"What I find sexy about this fantasy is to be submissive and intimate in a profound way that I cannot be with anybody else. Will I find a woman to fulfill my desires?"

Good Luck, and have fun.
 
i'm not into being tied down or anything. to me, it's lovemaking, only she gets to make love to me. gf loves the sensuality of it. it lets her be in control of our love life along with me.
 
Hello and welcome to Lit..:)
If your fantasy is involving your ex, perhaps you should ask her to do you that way. This whole quoted section [confusing part in blue] doesn't make any sense, perhaps you can clear it up..?--->"What I find sexy about this fantasy is to be submissive and intimate in a profound way that I cannot be with anybody else. Will I find a woman to fulfill my desires?"
Good Luck, and have fun.

Hi Miss Intrigue, nice to meet you. ;)

Yeah, I see. I just meant that it's something that nobody else can ever know so it will like be a shared dirty little secret.

And nope, I couldn't do that with her, she's bad for me. And not in the good way :rolleyes:
 
Thinking

I keep wondering now about the experience and how it feels, I've actually been fantasizing about a woman taking me with one, its very erotic and drives me crazy, really wish I could try it out
 
My Master allowed us to switch roles for a little bit (although he was still ultimately in control) during this time we experimented with a strap-on. We had previously purchased one, but rarely used it since it didn't quite fit right on me. We purchased another one and it is much better. We found through experimenting that strap-on experiences are much better in the shower. Before the strap on in the shower we prep by using a butt plug in the bedroom and then move into the shower. It is a wonderful experience for both of us and I'm not one who is usually into anal.
 
ON my 18th, a couple of years ago, I hooked up with a female from from school. First it started as a show for the guys, then got more full on, it was the first time i'd gone down on a chick and had one go down on me, i loved the experience, I'd done everything else before apart from strap-ons. This girl I hooked up with, wished she had one to use on me at that time and now I wish she had one too. I would absolutely love the experience, and now even more so knowing my partners fave porn to watch is girls + girls + strap ons

regretful.
 
We are having a lot of fun with using a Share XL (the one with ridges and more girth) and it has definitely taken over as our favourite pegging toy. We used to use a 3 inch extension sleeve on our feeldoe and regular Share but were not sure about the extra girth the extension sleeve would give on the already sizeable XL. However, we eventually gave it a go with the extension and we are both hooked. The extension gives a nice easy entry and a good feeling of fullness before the 'main event' of the head and ridges of the XL's dildo arrive. Once they get to work on my prostate I know I'm not going to be able to hold back for very long and every time we do this I'm surprised anew at how powerful my orgasm is.

We use it with a special ringless harness we made originally for use with the Feeldoe. This is adjusted to give just enough support to prevent the wearer's end slipping out but not so tight that it restricts the movement of the ridged plug inside my wife. This took some time to get right but now she certainly finds it very stimulating and she seems almost as keen on pegging me as I am on being pegged.
 
hot bottom

I've taken it from an ex with vac u lock on my back or on my knees. She loved to drive it hard and make me suck it some before she lubed it all up. She would whisper how she was gonna fuck me good as she worked her fingers in with ky. I'd spring a stiffy as she mount me with her big cock. Amazing.:devil:
 
I've just read through most of this thread and I'm horny as hell. I'm a huge strap on fan and want to do just about everything folks have mentioned. My wife isn't very comfortable with the strap on idea - far from it, in fact. She has fucked me a couple times with a vibrator in a similar fashion - a huge turn on for me, but I'm hoping for more someday...

OV
 
fantasy

this seems to be something women like to tell a man they want to do,,,,but never get into completing the act.
 
this seems to be something women like to tell a man they want to do,,,,but never get into completing the act.

Feel free to keep thinking that. Some of us will continue on with living it out.

Cheers!
 
Great thread, I've really enjoyed catching up with it.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Yes. We have a strap-on harness called the Vac-u-loc, with about an 8" dildo, she used to bend me over pretty regularly.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes... At one point once or twice a week, unfortunately, not in a very long time.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

It was hot, erotic, sensual all rolled into one. She would get off while fucking my ass, and I would sometimes cum just from that, other times she'd stroke me off while she pounded my ass.

Would you do it again?

In a New York Nanosecond! It's one of my favorite sexual activities!
 
Last edited:
I've used one on the wife before. Not often though.
She did me good just the other night. Tied me to the bed face down. Then had me on all fours on the bed while she pounded me and choked me with her belt. She got a little rough that night but it was all good. :D
 
Hi there!

Could anyone tell what are strap-on experiences? I really don't know about it!

Ces here, bi-female curious :)

Some people, both men and women love strap-ons. If I wanted something inside me that is the size and shape of a cock, I would be with a man. When with a woman, I want the soft, moist feeling of her mouth and tongue on my pussy. As far as doing a lover (male or female) with one: I get nothing from it.
 
Back
Top