Just looking for a girl to talk to

nob_long222

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Posts
127
I guess I should give some general info about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'm just a little lonely at home and would like to find someone to PM. Just about anything, maybe a little fantasy sharing, but nothing too crazy. I'm a grad student, and basically an average guy. I do a little writing on the site and I also do a little erotic art. Pencil and digital mostly, but I have dabbled in photography. PM me if your interested in talking, or reply here if you want me to better explain what I'm looking for.
 
Last edited:
Just a thought, you should turn on your PM's it will be easier to get a message that way Lol...good luck
 
I realized just before I submitted, and now it should be enabled.

EDIT: I also meant to say thank you Fierywhore for the heads up. I would have been disappointed if I didn't see.
 
Last edited:
Not to just gratuitously bump the thread, but I realized I should say a couple more things about me and what I'm looking for.

I'm 22, brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3", 200lbs. I guess I should have said tall not average. While it is nice to just talk to a new girl, I would also enjoy to share fantasies and explore them. I guess they're running around my head and I'd like to get them out to someone new.
 
Hope you found a lovely new lady to converse with. There are so many cool ladies roaming around on Lit.
 
I was pleasantly surprised by the overall response. Though if anyone else is interested in my post still feel free to PM me.
 
I'm still looking to message with girls and ladies willing to talk and share fantasies. I also added my MSN and Yahoo! chat handles to my profile as well.
 
Last edited:
bump

I'm looking for a nice girl to talk to tonight again. Hit me up for whatever. Just to talk, share fantasies, past experiences, and possibly even role play. :)
 
Hey again

I'm looking for a fun girl to talk to again. If there are any takers, PM me or find me on yahoo.
 
Bored tonight and looking for someone new to chat with again. I hope to hear from you ladies.
 
I'm feeling like I'd like to meet some new ladies tonight. I am looking forward to hearing from some new lit ladies. I hope everyone has a good night.
 
Back
Top