Accidental Sex

babymwah

Virgin
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Posts
2
Hi,

I would love more stories where the woman either doesn't realize sex is happening or is naive about it?
Like telling her it's a new yoga technique or wrestling ect...

I really liked literotica.com/s/new-airport-regulations
 
This occurs in some incest stories. Sonny's sleek cock just happens to accidentally slide right into Sis, Mom, Grandma, Aunty, etc because of some believable improbability. Think wrestling, or a shared costume or sleeping bag, or squeezed in a car's or bus's backseat, whatever. The trick is getting them close and exposed enough. Given that, anything can happen.
 
I like a lot the theme too.. Once I read here on Lit (I can't remember the title) about a girl locked in a cubicle with the male swim team so the coach coudn't seem them using the pool with their hard cock in speedos touching her by all sides...

Good ideas are a crowded music show, crowded bus
 
I am sorry i can't resist making the obligatory "so you tripped and fell and landed on his dick" reference?
 
I am sorry i can't resist making the obligatory "so you tripped and fell and landed on his dick" reference?

Thank you! I thought it was just me.

Although, ChloeTzang did have a rather interesting story about faceplanting right in the lap of a skier on the slopes in an old AH thread where we were discussing inflatable hot tubs. I've been dying for her to turn that into something for print.
***
"So, there I was, no shit, and I came down from catching some air on the double black diamond right on an unanticipated mougul and made a FDAU snow angel.

"I was laughing about it as I rolled to check and 'lo and behold, this totally babe-alicious china doll that had no business off the 'bunny' green circles, or at most the blue squares, spotted me and snowplowed right into the same damn mougul to faceplant and slide right into my crotch as I tried to get my 120 snowdancer boards out of the way to keep her from damaging them.

"Well, her K2's, no shit taller than she was, St. Andrews'd up behind her and she couldn't get the leverage to get up without pressing that pretty face down harder on my dick. And she would try to push up with her hands, but she would slip down again, for all the world like she was skull fucking my suddenly throbbing cock right there on the slopes!"
***

fappityfappityfappity

Er, sorry. What were we talking about again? :eek:
 
Last edited:
Thank you! I thought it was just me.

Although, ChloeTzang did have a rather interesting story about faceplanting right in the lap of a skier on the slopes in an old AH thread where we were discussing inflatable hot tubs. I've been dying for her to turn that into something for print.
***
"So, there I was, no shit, and I came down from catching some air on the double black diamond right on an unanticipated mougul and made a FDAU snow angel.

"I was laughing about it as I rolled to check and 'lo and behold, this totally babe-alicious china doll that had no business off the 'bunny' green circles, or at most the blue squares, spotted me and snowplowed right into the same damn mougul to faceplant and slide right into my crotch as I tried to get my 120 snowdancer boards out of the way to keep her from damaging them.

"Well, her K2's, no shit taller than she was, St. Andrews'd up behind her and she couldn't get the leverage to get up without pressing that pretty face down harder on my dick. And she would try to push up with her hands, but she would slip down again, for all the world like she was skull fucking my suddenly throbbing cock right there on the slopes!"
***

fappityfappityfappity

Er, sorry. What were we talking about again? :eek:

Yea i honestly don't buy into the idea of "accidental" sex. I just don't have the right chains/ropes to suspend my disbelief.
 
I am sorry i can't resist making the obligatory "so you tripped and fell and landed on his dick" reference?

I know that's probably an Eminim reference, but a very similar line was also uttered by Bruce Willis in the awesome movie, "The Last Boy Scout."

Anyway, for a story idea, how about a woman who is deathly afraid of dentists. She finally hears about one that will put you to sleep while he "fills your cavities" (nudge, nudge). She has no idea why he needs to see her so often, but she keeps going back. Until one day she comes home to find her panties on backwards.
 
Thank you! I thought it was just me.

Although, ChloeTzang did have a rather interesting story about faceplanting right in the lap of a skier on the slopes in an old AH thread where we were discussing inflatable hot tubs. I've been dying for her to turn that into something for print.
***
"So, there I was, no shit, and I came down from catching some air on the double black diamond right on an unanticipated mougul and made a FDAU snow angel.

"I was laughing about it as I rolled to check and 'lo and behold, this totally babe-alicious china doll that had no business off the 'bunny' green circles, or at most the blue squares, spotted me and snowplowed right into the same damn mougul to faceplant and slide right into my crotch as I tried to get my 120 snowdancer boards out of the way to keep her from damaging them.

"Well, her K2's, no shit taller than she was, St. Andrews'd up behind her and she couldn't get the leverage to get up without pressing that pretty face down harder on my dick. And she would try to push up with her hands, but she would slip down again, for all the world like she was skull fucking my suddenly throbbing cock right there on the slopes!"
***

fappityfappityfappity

Er, sorry. What were we talking about again? :eek:

All true, all true. It was big too. Licks lips lasciviously. I'll put that on my list.
 
[Image removed due to the web site URL on it.]

tenor.gif


That was the only gif of Link (from Matrix Reloaded) doing his victory arms-up and then collapsing over his computers I could find.

Ah, well.

Still! Yay! Chloe's gonna accidentally faceplant in someone's crotch in print! :nana:
 
Defuq?!

Stumbled across a porno today along these lines. Asshole brother threw milk on his sister during a typical bro/sis spat. For some fucking reason, she stripped down right there. (Speaking of suspension chains for my disbelief.) And proceeded to continue their spat until she was on top of him on the couch tickling him. Just as naked as the day she was born.

In the meantime, bro was wearing boxer briefs and his huge cock (aren't they always) somehow miraculously sprang out the fly while she was on top of him writhing around. And 'lo and behold his tumescent cock somehow infiltrated her pussy to the balls in one swift, smooth motion.

*pause*

"Is that a dick in my pussy?"

"It's not my fault! I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, well. Since you're there..."

Bow-chicka-bow wow. And twenty minutes later.

"Oh, my God! Did you cum in me?"

****

Can't remember the actresses name, but she was blonde, sort of youngish looking compared to her reported 23 or 24 yoa, with a-cup breasts. Alex something maybe? Alexa? Does Alexa Gray ring a bell?

Anyway, in my defense, I'd been thinking about this thread and went looking to see what I could find that wasn't accidental sleep-cest.
 
I like sleeping scenarios. Brother and sister forced to share the same bed. After fondling her tits, ass and pussy his hard cock slips between her thighs. He fucks it back and forth but on one thrust it "accidentally" pushes into her pussy. Half way through she wakes up but pretends to stay asleep... or not.
 
* Body-surfing, a guy and gal are tossed together by a weird wave. Intercourse ensues.
* The old bro-behind-sis-in-two-piece-costume-at-party trope. He just slips in.
* For some reason, naked people spin till they're dizzy, then fall together.
* She (in shorts or mini) sits on his (in shorts) lap. More slipping-in.
* Naked Twister party. I need say no more.
 
* Naked Twister party. I need say no more.

I've played Naked Twister at a nude beach. You are MUCH more likely to get a hairy ass or dangling nutsack in your face than get some accidental sex.
 
I've played Naked Twister at a nude beach. You are MUCH more likely to get a hairy ass or dangling nutsack in your face than get some accidental sex.
This is LIT fantasyland. Make shit up.
 
Well, almost the idea........

The two types that come closest to 'accidental' sex are:

1) Wrestling/tickling scenarios, especially when the two parties are wearing bedtime clothes....her in a long t-shirt, he in loose boxers. Obviously, brother/sister or other incest situation, although personal favorite would be a friend staying over and wrestling with the other guy's wife and she is pinning him and moving against him and his cock comes out thru the opening and nestles 'right there'
2) Two folks wrapped up in a common blanket in front of the fire on a cold night. Maybe they got both their jeans wet and are letting them dry by the fire. They have gotten very close to each other on the ...love seat?....and he keeps bumping against her hip, then her thigh and then she opens her leg a bit and he is against her...and then (let's say others are in the room), she opens her legs just a bit and his cock nestles against her and then........ The idea is that they are. not married to each other but their spouses are watching and realizing what is happening.....maybe a few hot toddies between them?
 
Summer of Regrets

This is a good one.
https://www.literotica.com/s/summer-of-regrets

It's about an engaged girl going out with this player.
The get naked on the bed one night.
She tells him she doesn't wanna have sex. She lets him rub his penis up against her but makes him keep his tip above her pussy entrance.

. As Tom put his hand on her breast again, Ann felt a tingle in her clitoris and spread her legs slightly. Tom continued to kiss her and then slowly moved half way on top of her then completely on top of her and she spread her legs again.

This time there were no panties between Tom's penis and Ann's vagina. Ann was a virgin, but Tom was not. Tom's penis felt incredible between Ann's labia and felt even better as he rubbed the head right up against the opening of her vagina. Ann knew she had to stop, right now, but didn't want the good feelings to end. Still she told Tom to keep the tip of his penis up higher.

As Tom and Ann kissed, he again slid down her body slightly and Ann could feel the head of his penis between her labia at the opening of her vagina again.

She didn't say anything and didn't try to stop Tom as he slowly slid into her. The feeling was incredible as his penis passed between her inner labia and pressed against where her hymen should have been. Ann noticed a slight pain as Tom pushed forward and then he was fully inside her and she could feel his balls against her.
The story makes me hot & makes me wish I was that guy, the first to go into that woman's innocent pussy...
 
Last edited:
How about a more supernatural scenario?
- A superheroine with the power of astral projection is found and fucked while she's "out" making for a rather rude awakening...
- A galactic explorer on an alien planet is sucking on what she believes to be a rather juicy alien fruit, but turns out to be the sexual anatomy of a bizarre but sentient alien species (oral sex)
- A futuristic VR experience turns out to be more AR in nature, with probes that enact what the player is experiencing in the virtual world.
- You walk into an adult-themed ride at an amusement park, thinking it'll involve some sexy imagery or commentary, but only after you're strapped in do you realise the sexy imagery is going to be you, and your moans will be the only commentary.

Just a few quick ideas.
 
I guess I'm not a fan :( The lack of believability would leave me, as a reader, 'uninspired'. I can't even stretch my imagination to come up with a really believable scenario where the actual act could be accidental. Yes, the prelude leading to unintended sex is believable...but any actual coupling becomes a mutually consensual act once it's all reached "that final point". (unless it's sexual abuse like knock out drops or some such.) But, I admit that my imagination might be "crusty"...and I'm always eager to learn new things ;)
 
This was actually a trope I enjoyed in my teens in some of my roleplay, usually just teens in a sexually repressed society exploring their bodies and noticing she had a hole in the same area that he has a peg. But I haven't done one of those role plays in years.

Another possible scenario could be two drunk people end up naked in bed together, which could be completely innocent on at least one of their parts. Like when I first started drinking, and even now, if I feel comfortable and safe I tend to take off some clothes, especially if someone else is. So maybe two friends are drinking at one of their homes and they start stripping down in a completely innocent way, but one of them gets turned on and starts coaxing the other friend to continue stripping, have another shot, come cuddle, let's head to bed, no, it's fine we can share a bed, ect. The once in the bed the one doing the coaxing slowly does stuff to either get their friend hard or wet, depending on the gender of the one that's not aware. Then in the process of cuddling the cock slides in place, the unaware one is either sleeping or mumbles about "whatz dat?" Then reassurance that it's nothing and very gentle sex starts so as to not wake or alert the unaware party.
 
Back
Top