How to make myself squirt

Ok so I know this is an interesting topic.
I have just recently discovered that I can do this with the help of a partner. Numerous times gushing and squirt, within minutes of him touching me.

Any tips on how to achieve this on my own? TIA

I have just recently discovered that I can do this with the help of a partner. Numerous times gushing and squirt, within minutes of him touching me.

Well, I see you're new here, so you probably don't know about the Blank Manual:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=243894

I think there were quite a few threads on that subject.

One of the sexiest things that a woman can do, in my humble opinion. So hot!

I've never been particularly good at anatomy, but how would that work?

The hitachi vibrates hard enough that if you hold it in one hand over your clit....or just to one side...and place the other palm over the vibrating head....and insert 2 fingers from that hand....you might simulate what he is doing. Practice....

The hitachi vibrates hard enough that if you hold it in one hand over your clit....or just to one side...and place the other palm over the vibrating head....and insert 2 fingers from that hand....you might simulate what he is doing. Practice....

ON the clit or ABOVE the clit?

ON the clit or ABOVE the clit?

Depends on the person. The hitachi is very strong so for many direct stimulation may be too much. However there are generic versions that have slower modes. What i found was it was the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that resulted in my ex squirting. I used the hitachi to provide the vibration for both. I suggest doggy position. Good luck and have fun

Depends on the person. The hitachi is very strong so for many direct stimulation may be too much. However there are generic versions that have slower modes. What i found was it was the combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation that resulted in my ex squirting. I used the hitachi to provide the vibration for both. I suggest doggy position. Good luck and have fun

interesting!

The Njoy Pure G Spot Metal Wand or the much cheaper Don Wand Bent Glass Pleasure Wand work every time.

Last edited:
You don’t say what he’s doing to make you squirt... whatever it is, recreate that :). I do it with a normal vibe, fucking myself hard... normally need a decent scenario in my head though - it’s at least as much mental as it is physical...

Agreed.....hard manual gspot stimulation paired with clitoral stimulation from a vibe gets me to squirt every time.

On your own, be comfy, relax, get in the mood or have had some stimulation (video, story, voice call and so) and go at it. Everyone is different so until you know where your spot is and how much stimulus you need you just have to keep trying.

Back