Piccies of me :P

I have been struggling with being so shy for quite a while, so i thought it might be a good idea to upload piccies to get out of my shell a bit. I hope you guys like them.. sorry for any dodgy shots... blame my master *cough* (im going to pay for that).

We shall be starting off slow! He has taken plenty of shots (A lot of which break the rules!) so if I build up confidence you might get to see them! (Master says to tell you he will post them if im naughty... he is called FlyAwayWithYou) Here's your first sneek peek... A long awaited boob shot (i posted my size in the bra size thread and have had plenty of pms!) in black and white, and colour. Followed by a bum shot!

Master says feel free to pm him asking for a picture request...

02-20131118_213434_zpsba5c7f27.jpg

01-20131118_213008_zps8cb02ca7.jpg

03-20131118_221804_zpsf906cd27.jpg

master she is being naughty, please post more.:)

glad you like them!!

Had to remove them for a few minutes but they are back now.

I will be as good as possible haha!

I have been struggling with being so shy for quite a while, so i thought it might be a good idea to upload piccies to get out of my shell a bit. I hope you guys like them.. sorry for any dodgy shots... blame my master *cough* (im going to pay for that).

We shall be starting off slow! He has taken plenty of shots (A lot of which break the rules!) so if I build up confidence you might get to see them! (Master says to tell you he will post them if im naughty... he is called FlyAwayWithYou) Here's your first sneek peek... A long awaited boob shot (i posted my size in the bra size thread and have had plenty of pms!) in black and white, and colour. Followed by a bum shot!

Master says feel free to pm him asking for a picture request...

02-20131118_213434_zpsba5c7f27.jpg

01-20131118_213008_zps8cb02ca7.jpg

03-20131118_221804_zpsf906cd27.jpg

Stunning. Lovely arse. looking forward to more pics soon. :):):)

Glad you guys like them.

Ill be taking more tonight.

Anyone want me to give her lovely ass an extra slap from them ;-P

I would love to see what your lovely ass looks like after a good spanking from your Master! :caning:
:devil::kiss:

Super Hot

Great pictures of a pretty women. Love the shot of your ass, just my kind of plaything ;)

Hugs

At the moment i am trying to not typo as he is fiddling with the remote to an egg vibe we bought the other day.

This is probably going to take longer than any other post i have had to write.

He has already started on the requests and he is enjoying seeing all the different things people want.

thank you for the interest!

You're fukkin' gorgeous. Sorry to swear. :eek:

:kiss:

Back