The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

Mmmmm, now that might be considered the best of both worlds! :p

Hmmmm, now there's a thought. It would be interesting to suck Gary while you watched, then see if he was still enough "into it" to allow you to suck him afterward. If I brought him close enough to climax, then turned him over to you, perhaps... :devil:

BTW: No, once is not enough...either for sucking a cock or licking your wife's pussy. I'm insatiable! :catroar:

As an aside, he has told me he has no interest in another man...that one time was only to help please me... but after having a cock in your mouth, how can you say you don't always think about it again? :confused:

Just remembering the feel of the last cock I sucked (Saturday night, btw) has me tasting it all over again, and squirming in my chair. Hubby stayed well away from him during our threesome, but I know he watched closely as I sucked him, and I'll bet he remembered the taste and the feel of those muscles pulsing away between his lips. Now, if I could just get him to admit it...

~Tori

"Has no interest in another man" I can relate; however, I very much enjoy my partner to be dressed in nylons and maybe a sexy short skirt to show off sexy smooth legs. That would turn my head very quickly. Then I seriously consider giving him or her a bowjob to remember. remember.

"Has no interest in another man" I can relate; however, I very much enjoy my partner to be dressed in nylons and maybe a sexy short skirt to show off sexy smooth legs. That would turn my head very quickly. Then I seriously consider giving him or her a bowjob to remember. remember.

I won't wear nylons (tonight, or any other night :rolleyes:) but I will have on a short tight skirt and no panties. Probably a halter or sleeveless top, since we're meeting them at a restaurant, and it's hot here. Then, when we get to wherever we're going to end up, they'll find out that I'm freshly shaven. :p Janna and I will start things off, probably while Gary and her b/f watch. Then we'll see where things go, but I've told Janna I want one of us to end up in a threesome with the guys at some point, and hopefully, Gary will get close enough to him that they'll hook up at some point.

Wish me luck!

Geez I love this thread.
1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
Oh yes indeed - never done it but am desperate to make a guy cum with my mouth!

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
Just about as far as possible.......would have to see her face as she watches...i LOVE that special horny glint that you ladies get when you are hot.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Not yet but soon...I hope.....

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Just the thought of my girl seeing a hard cock slide into my mouth, knowing she would be touching herself.

Further to the above message - I would love to hear from couples who want to explore bi fantasies with me...either cyber or real. Am VERY open-minded

Membership dues...?? Due weekly??

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

Oh hell yes!

She's always wanted to sit back and watch me with another guy. I would get on my knees, unbuckle; unzip, and expose his cock; hold it, kiss it, lick it and take it into my mouth. I would slide my mouth and tongue up and down the shaft, lick the balls and hold the head in my sweet mouth until he came.

I'd let the cum cover my lips, mustache, chin and clean it all off of his shaft.

She wants to see even more. We can cover that in the ass pounding thread. :)

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?

I've had a guy blow me. No, wife wasn't involved. But I told her. Wasn't happy at first, but she asks me about it when we're having sex. Turns her on.

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

I want my wife to hold the guys cock, rub it on my lips and face and then put it in my mouth. Perhaps even help me suck him.

so close...

Last night he almost did it. After dinner we all went to my g/f's apartment. She and I played on the sofa while our guys watched, then we started undressing them, and they us. When we were all naked we got into the hot tub. The guys took turns fucking us. Slava turned me over the edge of the tub while Janna sat on Gary's lap. They both came once, and Janna and I came quite a few times. Then, a little while later, Janna started sucking Gary hard again. I told Slava to join her. Gary let them share his cock, and finally Janna came back to me while Slava took over completely.

It was so sexy watching two well-hung, muscular men together! My husband was standing up with his eyes closed, his hands on Slava's shoulders as Slava just let him use his mouth. Gary appeared to be trying not to think about what he was doing, but I knew he couldn't stop at that point. His hips were thrusting forward and back of their own accord. Slava had his hands on Gary's ass, and Gary was groaning...almost whimpering, reluctantly. When he came, he almost cried out, and that's when Janna's fingers in my pussy brought me off, too.

Janna was kissing me after that, so I couldn't see them, but I heard Slava ask Gary if he was going to return the favor. I think he tried to kiss him, but Gary couldn't bring himself to do that. When Janna slid down to lick my nipples, Gary was facing the other way and Slava was watching us.

At home later, Gary admitted that he enjoyed it, but said he liked me giving him head more. When I asked him why he didn't suck Slava, he said he didn't "turn him on." :rolleyes: Yeah, right...

Last night he almost did it. After dinner we all went to my g/f's apartment. She and I played on the sofa while our guys watched, then we started undressing them, and they us. When we were all naked we got into the hot tub. The guys took turns fucking us. Slava turned me over the edge of the tub while Janna sat on Gary's lap. They both came once, and Janna and I came quite a few times. Then, a little while later, Janna started sucking Gary hard again. I told Slava to join her. Gary let them share his cock, and finally Janna came back to me while Slava took over completely.

It was so sexy watching two well-hung, muscular men together! My husband was standing up with his eyes closed, his hands on Slava's shoulders as Slava just let him use his mouth. Gary appeared to be trying not to think about what he was doing, but I knew he couldn't stop at that point. His hips were thrusting forward and back of their own accord. Slava had his hands on Gary's ass, and Gary was groaning...almost whimpering, reluctantly. When he came, he almost cried out, and that's when Janna's fingers in my pussy brought me off, too.

Janna was kissing me after that, so I couldn't see them, but I heard Slava ask Gary if he was going to return the favor. I think he tried to kiss him, but Gary couldn't bring himself to do that. When Janna slid down to lick my nipples, Gary was facing the other way and Slava was watching us.

At home later, Gary admitted that he enjoyed it, but said he liked me giving him head more. When I asked him why he didn't suck Slava, he said he didn't "turn him on." :rolleyes: Yeah, right...

Obviously it turned him on if he came in the intense way you described. My gf and I have talked about this but she doesn't think guy-guy stuff would do anything for her so I guess I'm more curious about it than her. She's all for girl-girl stuff but not so much when it comes to 2 guys. Keep working on him Blue_shoes, you'll get him there.

Anything she wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most definitely!

I would do anything that she asked me to do from sucking it deeply until he filled my mouth with his cum to leting him use me anally.

I use to have a J/O Buddy years ago and I sucked his cock but did not have the pleasure of him cumming into my mouth and I had one other guy suck me and it was probably one of the best blow jobs that I ever had. Regretfully a girl was not involved either time.

I want my wife to direct me as to what she wants to see me do and to share his cock with me. Also would love to see her taking his cock deeply into her pussy and once they had cummed I would get to suck and clean up both of them.

These are awesome stories. I wish my wife would be more adventurous like this! She likes to talk about it but seems afraid to actually try it. I think it would help if we had some wilder friends.

Oh that is hot!...Theres me, 25,Years old and I'm not getting ANYTHING at the moment...Enough of my self pity.LOL Really enjoyed reading that...Keep having fun

Lou x

Qs

Yes

Up to before anal.

yes and no

Touching the other dick

Yes... Have sucked them under both circumstances but it is always hotter with an interested female present.

I would do anything she wanted if the guy was hot and willing..

Yes and yes..

Hmmmm, sucking big cocks has always been hot for me but when I have a female friend who likes to participate and is turned on by m/m oral that is probably the hottest part..

Yes think about it frequently

Whatever it took!

Yes I have and no girl was involved

The best of both worlds

Been lurking and learning on this hot thread...me and my guy have talked about it, he's not sure but did say that if I suggest something in the heat of the moment he will go along with it! :D
Thanks for this thread :)

I'm not sure why I haven't replied to this thread yet. Oh well, here goes.

No, I'm have way too much fun havingg her watch/join

As far as she wanted me to go. She really loves to watch me get a face full of cum from another guy and I must admit that I like the submissive feeling as she tells me what she wants as she tells him to cum in my mouth or on my face. The last time she had me wear a pair of panties and kneel before them as she watched me suck his dick. I am not into anal, but if she said "Bend over" I think I would, just to please her.

Yes, I have sucked a couple of guys and Yes, I did every one of them at her direction

I enjoy serving her. I like to have her tell me what she wants me to do.

Yes, even though it hasn't happened I did get close a couple times (latest he chickened out). She knew that I was intending to have sex with him that weekend and that week of sex with her was hot! Was a real let down when I returned his flirts only to have him shoot me down. My wife though doesn't want to watch.

This question is how I discovered I was bi, my ex was very turned on by the idea of seeing two men together. We would have bets for sexual favors and the first time I lost she crossdressed me and pegged me. While she was banging me doggy she got me to cum (hands free, incredible) and asked me if I wanted a real cock in me. Before I knew it I told her "Oh god yes". We talked about it and wanted to make it happen but she wanted to pick the guy and she picked an ex that was hung like a mule and she wanted to see anal. I was afraid of his size so nothing happened. I have never seen a cock that big before or after. Now I regret not at least sucking his cock. But to answer the question now I would go all the way.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Not yet.

At first it was the idea of guilt free sex and turning her on. She would be in control of the situation and therefore I didn't have to ask myself the question "Am I gay?" Silly question now that I know I am bi but something that freaked me out. Now if it were to happen it would be her accepting me that would be the main turn on, even though I know she already does.

Oh Yeah! I usually prefer to have her participate or at least be present and watch. I sucked my first cock because my GF persuaded me during a threesome . . . but once I found out how much I love it, I enjoy playing with and sucking another guy's cock on occasions when she is not around. Nothing sneaky about it, though: I always tell her about it and she is eager for the details. While out of town on business, I have even talked to her on the phone while I'm doing a mutual JO or the other guy is sucking me. Sometimes she asks me to snap a photo of the other guy's cock with my cell phone then e-mail it to her so she can imagine how it will look sliding between my lips. We both love cocks!

After that first experience giving another guy head at her instigation, we have since covered most of the bases. So, I'm willing to do whatever pleases her as long as it's of mutual interest and safe. After fantasizing and talking about it for a long time, she even arranged for us to get together with a pair of guys so we could both be fucked at the same time while we lay side-by-side on the bed.

Part A: Asked and answered as the lawyers say. Part B: yes and no as described above. Also both yes and no at the same time . . . as in, "I have on a couple of occasions sucked a T-Girl's cock and my GF was not always present."

My GF and I developed this diversion as a mutual fantasy. I absolutely adore her for being so open-minded to sexual things that are in no way a danger to our personal romantic relationship. There isn't just one Hot thing about it. I probably love most of all sharing a cock with her, having her guide it into my mouth, feeling our lips meet at the tip of the head after we have both slid our mouths all the way up on opposite sides of the shaft. I enjoy watching another man fuck her and often kiss her passionately while he does so. I especially like taking his cock in my mouth after he has been inside her . . . and she really gets off watching me suck the taste of her from his shaft as I take him all the way down to the balls.

Suck cock for my Girl? Yes, I would and do. Sign me up for the club.

is there any video of this...it really turns me on thinking about doing this for my wife ...and I'm pretty sure she'd love seeing it...mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

hot

Very hot

After that first experience giving another guy head at her instigation, we have since covered most of the bases. So, I'm willing to do whatever pleases her as long as it's of mutual interest and safe. After fantasizing and talking about it for a long time, she even arranged for us to get together with a pair of guys so we could both be fucked at the same time while we lay side-by-side on the bed.

Suck cock for my Girl? Yes, I would and do. Sign me up for the club.

Back