These women are full of crap.

I agree there doesn't seem to be any proof or grounds needed for 'action' to be taken.

However, I'm not overly upset because first off, I believe most of these men did it, and two?

How many countless years has the women never been believed? How many women would never come forward because no one would believe them?

Or because the rape victims are put on trial as being whores and wanting it and deserving it? Because they're called gold diggers?

So now its role reversal and oh boo hoo for the poor little millionaire men who are still millionaires and not one will ever see a day in jail.

Hope it keeps going because now they can know how women have felt since some prick wrote the bible and blamed Eve for Adam's spineless weak as fuck as eating an apple that was never forced on him

I agree there doesn't seem to be any proof or grounds needed for 'action' to be taken.

However, I'm not overly upset because first off, I believe most of these men did it, and two?

How many countless years has the women never been believed? How many women would never come forward because no one would believe them?

Or because the rape victims are put on trial as being whores and wanting it and deserving it? Because they're called gold diggers?

So now its role reversal and oh boo hoo for the poor little millionaire men who are still millionaires and not one will ever see a day in jail.

Hope it keeps going because now they can know how women have felt since some prick wrote the bible and blamed Eve for Adam's spineless weak as fuck as eating an apple that was never forced on him

So you want revenge, not justice?

Want to see something hell of funny?

I see some of the same rightists on here who continue to create outrageous threads about Muslim refugees and illegal aliens molesting and sexually assaulting' 'western' women, lumping them all into a box.

But as soon as it's one of their own (wink wink) flung into the perpetrator's situation, all of a sudden it's "she has it out for him" or "they are coming out with pitchforks."

Why the change in attitude?

Some of you are ultimate hypocrites.

How about if you a woman works for you, leave her alone and don't make moves on her. Don't put yourself in that situation for you to be sued.

If it's multiple accusers, common sense tells you that something is wrong.

Last edited:
How about if you a woman works for you, leave her alone and don't make moves on her. Don't put yourself in that situation for you to be sued.

Isn't that victim blaming though? I agree with the first part but aren't you saying here that men should try not to put themselves in a position where they can be sued, rather than telling women not to unjustly sue them in the first place?

Isn't that victim blaming though? I agree with the first part but aren't you saying here that men should try not to put themselves in a position where they can be sued, rather than telling women not to unjustly sue them in the first place?

Here's an idea - men should use the line 'If I wouldn't say/do it to Peter, I shouldn't do it to Patricia!'

Going to grab an ass? Would you do that to a male colleague?
About to comment on boobs? Would you do so to your male apprentice??
Blaming pms? Would you say that to your male boss?

Seems pretty simple.

Here's an idea - men should use the line 'If I wouldn't say/do it to Peter, I shouldn't do it to Patricia!'

Going to grab an ass? Would you do that to a male colleague?
About to comment on boobs? Would you do so to your male apprentice??
Blaming pms? Would you say that to your male boss?

Seems pretty simple.

Fair enough. I more meant stuff like talking in private or carpooling.

For instance, a week ago I asked my female colleague to talk with me in private in the store room of the store I work at. No security cameras and the room is pretty much sound proof. All she would have had to do was run out screaming rape and I would have probably lost my job or worse. Luckily enough we just discussed a surprise party for another colleague of ours.

And don't laugh at carpooling either, a group of my old school teachers ran a carpool to work for years. Until one of the female teachers accused a married male teacher of grabbing her crotch during the trip. Since no one actually saw the incident it became a huge he said she said argument. Eventually both teachers lost their jobs but other than that nothing much happened. The carpool never happened again though.

Fair enough. I more meant stuff like talking in private or carpooling.

For instance, a week ago I asked my female colleague to talk with me in private in the store room of the store I work at. No security cameras and the room is pretty much sound proof. All she would have had to do was run out screaming rape and I would have probably lost my job or worse. Luckily enough we just discussed a surprise party for another colleague of ours.

And don't laugh at carpooling either, a group of my old school teachers ran a carpool to work for years. Until one of the female teachers accused a married male teacher of grabbing her crotch during the trip. Since no one actually saw the incident it became a huge he said she said argument. Eventually both teachers lost their jobs but other than that nothing much happened. The carpool never happened again though.

Why would she unless you tried to rape her? It sounds like you don't trust women.

Why would she unless you tried to rape her? It sounds like you don't trust women.

It's never a good idea to trust anyone too much. Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

There's always an extremely small chance that I will be falsely accused of rape, and to pretend that there isn't would be foolish. Just like there's always a small chance that I'll be hit by a car while walking across the road, or stabbed while walking home at night. The best way to avoid bad things happening is to expect them at all times.

It's never a good idea to trust anyone too much. Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

There's always an extremely small chance that I will be falsely accused of rape, and to pretend that there isn't would be foolish. Just like there's always a small chance that I'll be hit by a car while walking across the road, or stabbed while walking home at night. The best way to avoid bad things happening is to expect them at all times.

To be fair, statistically you have a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

So in that vein, you would worry about having a private conversation with a male co-worker as well? He might accuse you of assault or theft or something.

Why would she unless you tried to rape her? .

This is where i have trouble with the Summer Zervoses.

There are more women that throw themselves at men than men who grab at women.

Summer Zevros threw herself at Trump twice in two different cities. She wanted a career and like many many many women, was willing to trade sex for money.

Just like yesterdays “elle” poster who lived with a man she never loved for the rent.

Men know this, yes?

Women will yell and scream to get what they want. Men know this as well.

We dont say it because we want to jack off in your pussy.

Blame your pussy and your desire for an easy life, yes?

This is just as valid as “ all men are pigs”.

No the hypocrisy is preaching to the right , while the left goes on a serial abusing spree over decades. Casting Couch, you have heard of that have you? Hollywood is not owned and run by the Right .

The media is not owned and run by the Right. Stay tuned, more scandal to follow.:)

Turning a stampeding leftist herd back into reality can be exhausting, but I like your work ethic.:)

To be fair, statistically you have a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

So in that vein, you would worry about having a private conversation with a male co-worker as well? He might accuse you of assault or theft or something.

True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.

True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.

Well he could spread rumors you spoke ill of the company, the boss etc. Try to sabotage your career. There are many ways.

Basically I'm point blank saying I think you're applying society's propensity to discredit women, not believe women, not give women credibility to how you think about women.

It's not just you though. It's all over the place.

I'm just pointing it out.

I once saw a programme with a certain movie star.

Her best advice there was that you just shag everyone.

Not to take it personally, but to even have a chance in Hollywood,
you bonk everyone under the sun?

I know morally speaking you shouldn't have to, but I'm a slag,
I'll shag anyone.

Purely a practical consideration.

Last edited:
I suspect that it depends a lot on the environment.

Women are more vulnerable in Law Enforcement jobs, men are more at risk of being falsely accused in medicine.

The sad part is that rape has always been severely underreported.

What infuriates me is that feminazis have jumped in and are blurring the difference between minor things (catcalling. wtf :confused:) and sexual assault.

Piss off, dishrag.

The sad part is that rape has always been severely underreported.

What infuriates me is that feminazis have jumped in and are now blurring the boundaries between minor things (catcalling. wtf :confused:) and sexual assault.

No one is blurring the boundaries between cat-calling and sexual assault, dummy.

No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.

Propaganda to what end?

That's a serious matter, rape is.

I'm not making light of it in any way.

(Frown.)

Please be aware I was only referring to myself, and what I'd do
in Hollywood.

I've stopped laughing. I don't know what others have been through.

Not funny.

Last edited:
I feel my t shirt even better.
Jerk. :mad::mad:

de30d70e6a66c8ac5e886756969cd92348f311b6a00c02f6562eb094612a6212_large

No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.

This is more or less what I've been trying to say the whole time, I just got distracted talking about my personal fears of being falsely accused of sexual assault.

This is more or less what I've been trying to say the whole time, I just got distracted talking about my personal fears of being falsely accused of sexual assault.

You do realize you can be falsely accused of anything, don't you??

I can accused you of breaking my dishes, peeing in my bed or jacking off at my window. No one is exempt from being falsely accused of something.

No one is blurring the boundaries between cat-calling and sexual assault, dummy.

You sure about that, yes?

World Series winning former Florida Marlins catcher TV baseball analyst Greg Zaun was fired last week for saying uncomfortable things about women in the studio.

No allegations of any touching.

Back