Tolyk's Gallery

_DSC9838.jpg

Posted the full version of this on the weekly challenge thread. Here's a close up crop for more detail:

_DSC9833-2.jpg

Tol mate

Inspiring pics these. I do wild pilgrim journeys from time to time and they remind me of some of my experiences on the road and in the hills. You capture the depth of it. Cheers.

Good to have your face back. You've fine features!

Si.

Tol mate

Inspiring pics these. I do wild pilgrim journeys from time to time and they remind me of some of my experiences on the road and in the hills. You capture the depth of it. Cheers.

Good to have your face back. You've fine features!

Si.
Thanks Si!! Appreciate you going through the thread, and thanks muchly for the compliment! :)

Man.. the more I look at this one, the more I want the camera that I shot it with.. Anyone have 8000 dollars to spare?

Last edited:
Okay, here's a panoramic I did this weekend. Working on a few more images, plus have to get the 4x5 film processed and scanned.

Last edited:
Symmetricals often look nice, but equally often can be trite. The intensity of colour and form in yours is far from trite and transcends nice. It's inspiring! Thanks for the view,

Symmetricals often look nice, but equally often can be trite. The intensity of colour and form in yours is far from trite and transcends nice. It's inspiring! Thanks for the view,

Thank you Tio! :) Glad you enjoyed! I'm trying to print it right now, but it's not cooperating with my paper choice :p

Back