New Member Introductions

Hi. Im not new, just back :)
I live in Ontario, and am a University student.
Im pretty out going sexually and love having fun & getting crazy.
Also I enjoy history, hockey, traveling, winter activities and reading.
 
Hi, new & a little lost, overwhelmed

Hi all. I'm kind of new to the Bulletin Board/Forums. There's so many choices, categories, etc. - a little overwhelming, so I thought I'd start here. Love some of you male posters' yummy pics! Brimming with curiosity about who's on here,
what are you like, etc.

RedHead*Muse
 
Hey everyone. I just joined today. I've been a reader of lit for a good few years now, but just decided to join the forums. I'm a 21 y/o female.
 
Hi everyone. I've been reading the site for a few years now, and even registered this account a while ago but haven't posted anything, so I figured it was high-time I got off my butt and introduced myself.

I'm 27, male, and I live in Vermont. I hoping to have a real good time here.
 
Hiya!

Hello everyone, just saying hi :) I am in a great relationship with a wonderful man and with him and learning more about my non vanilla side... *wink wink, nudge nudge* ;)

I love to help people, so if I can by answering a question I am always happy to help wherever I can!
 
Hi!

Hi! I've been on here as a member since August, but I'm very slow when it comes to actually venturing forth on forums. ^_^

Anyway, I'm soon to be 21, and I'm bubbly. That's a good term, right? Bubbly?

I love this site, and Moonriverkitten, Your nudging and winking made my day. Because of course I had Monty Python on the brain.
 
Hi everyone... I am a 21 year old redheaded woman from the UK! I am just pretty much always horny and I love this site.

Feel free to say hi!
 
Hi

HI babe....im sure you will find what your looking for,........lol
 
Hey! New to join, but not the site. Happily married, but not with the sex life. Have 2 kids, she put on the brakes. This is my outlet I guess.

25, Active duty in Okinawa Japan. Strait and mentally afraid of condoms. I touch one or see one and I go limp. Wierd hun? I love reading stories from the incest/taboo section.

Im not a fan of causing pain or recieving it, so SM is not for me, but I do love a woman who takes charge and tells me what she wants and how she wants it.

Wanna chat? knock me up with a message sometime.
 
Welcome to all. Okinawa? Must be a fellow Jarhead?
Been awhile since I was in the Corps, but, want to thank you for your service and sacrafices. I appreciate what it's like.
 
Very new to this place, but just LOVE it

I found this site doing some research to help with what seems to be a pretty common thing: loss of sex drive/interest in women after marriage and kids. If you told me when I was dating/mate shopping that the sex would go away after a while I might never had gotten married! And I think that most of you reading this are horny souls like me. But I have been through the highs and lows of changes in libido, so I know what it takes to get the groove back. After my 2nd childbirth, I could not come for something like a YEAR. (My first child was a c-section). Must have really messed up those muscles. But I lived, and I got some of it back. Then menopause, and HRT helped with that. I used to like to come 4, sometimes 5 times in a night; now I'm satisfied with once. I use my vibrator while impaled on my hubby and I can come pretty reliably now. I am back to being in a constant state of arousal (yea!) and am now working on the g-spot orgasm. Let you all know how that goes. Thanks for listening!
 
I found this site doing some research to help with what seems to be a pretty common thing: loss of sex drive/interest in women after marriage and kids. If you told me when I was dating/mate shopping that the sex would go away after a while I might never had gotten married! And I think that most of you reading this are horny souls like me. But I have been through the highs and lows of changes in libido, so I know what it takes to get the groove back. After my 2nd childbirth, I could not come for something like a YEAR. (My first child was a c-section). Must have really messed up those muscles. But I lived, and I got some of it back. Then menopause, and HRT helped with that. I used to like to come 4, sometimes 5 times in a night; now I'm satisfied with once. I use my vibrator while impaled on my hubby and I can come pretty reliably now. I am back to being in a constant state of arousal (yea!) and am now working on the g-spot orgasm. Let you all know how that goes. Thanks for listening!

Welcome to Lit! :) I'm glad to hear that your libido has returned...and I'm sure the discussion board here will help continue to increase it (if i hasn't already). I know all about living in a constant state of arousal... *chuckles*
 
The name is Jenn
I'm a 22 year old female
Single and living life
I'm straight and into doing just about anything.
I'm not used to being detailed but I'm working on it and would love to try it more because I've always loved more of the story side to a rp than just the sex stuff.
If yall want to know more pm me!!
 
Hello

Hello,
I am a 33 year old female, who is happily married. Yet, I am bisexual and do not seem to fit in anywhere. My straight friends do not understand me and my lesbian friends just think I am confused. So, I guess I am here because there are some like minded people around. My husband is very understanding and not threaten by my attraction to females. My last girlfriend(of 8 years) and I broke up about 2 years ago. She was not to understanding of me being attracted to males. I have not been in a female: female relationship since than because I live in a very conservative area and no one out side of a small circle knows my sexuality.

As for hobbies, well, I like to farm, read, and target shoot. At work I am an RN, so the target shooting does great to rid some stress.

That is about all of who I am:)
 
Back
Top