What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding the finishing touches to my costume for today May Eve Masquerade at work :D

giggles

I'm a pirate!
 
I just got back in bed after driving the first of two bosses to the airport and saying goodbye for the summer season...
 
ok, woke up at 3am, gonna muscle through the day and hope this finally fixes my borked sleeping. To my fellow sleepless Lit's.. here's hoping for rest.
 
Sucking down a second cup of coffee, eating some toast (yes love, I know it's not a proper breakfast) and waiting for the bro to get home from dong his labs so I can make him suffer through the grocery shopping with me.
 
Kicking back with a glass of cold diet rootbeer and just relaxing for a bit before the day gets hectic again. Thinking over post replies.
 
fuckin layin in bed agian. Today has mild suckage with high spirits and zero tollerance for being vertical. fucker.

OH.. and listening to an audio book ive put off due to school.
 
Thinking about him. Whishing he would come in and get started. I am ready.
 
searching for inspiration for my post. What else can i write. there must be more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top