Tit Torture

Hi, my first post on the BDSM board.

I find that the more aroused I am, the less sensitive my breasts get, so that if I'm really turned on and the guy is licking them, I feel nothing. That is when I need more and more pressure - and when I like him to bite hard on my breasts, chew my nipples, etc.

I have explored the BDSM a little, not really in depth. I have been preety much a switch, I enjoy being dom, and also submissive, I have had some tit toture done to myself, and I am a male, I have had a woman use clothpins on my nipples, hot wax, and also, ice. That was the extent of the tit toture, but it was interesting and quite enjoyable, added a little extra kink to it.I have also recived spankings, with hand, belt, and riding crop, hot wax on other parts of the body, toys.. It was very interesting to say the least. and something I would do again. Take care everyone. :cool:

Out but not down

Hi all Puter died and new hard drive cumming mean coming fingers slips at times

caution_ccw said:
I have explored the BDSM a little, not really in depth. I have been preety much a switch, I enjoy being dom, and also submissive, I have had some tit toture done to myself, and I am a male, I have had a woman use clothpins on my nipples, hot wax, and also, ice. That was the extent of the tit toture, but it was interesting and quite enjoyable, added a little extra kink to it.I have also recived spankings, with hand, belt, and riding crop, hot wax on other parts of the body, toys.. It was very interesting to say the least. and something I would do again. Take care everyone. :cool:

Did somebody say "riding crop"? Yummy! The tits make such perfect targets.

Dodgers said:
And we also bought some nipple cream. HOT which I think is a bunch of BS, because if you keep putting it on you may feel a bit of warming sensation.
Also in that small bag we also keep a tin of ALTOIDS peppermints handy

Raw ginger root works great for getting things hot.

I also like the wartenburg neurologic wheel, it's looks like pins and needles but if feels like a cut

Dodgers said:
of these that you have mentioned which do /did you like the best and the least.
I like the wooden spoon. Sometimes I use a large ping pong paddle. As a self inflictor, the easiest way is to make a harness out of sewing elastic. I tie pieces to it in several places. By pulling on them and letting go I can create the affect of a titty whipping.

Back

Hi all....Hard drive reinstalled and up and running.............Time to get this thread moving again

Dodgers said:
Do anyone like tit torture? If so giving receiving? What is your favorite thing/s to do?

I’m very attached to tit torture. I can’t really anticipate the effects of what I do so I always start slow and move from technique to technique watching closely for her reactions. And chrisakes, those reactions!

I tend to be attracted to all shapes of women being more affected by eyes and body language than breast size but I have to admit a pair of tits large enough to be bound helps make my mind up about pursuing an interest. I like to wind a soft rope around and around in figure eights till the breasts stand out and darken just slightly then to pick up the first toy of the many she sees on the table. In the time that follows the fucking, sucking and other play is wonderfully punctuated by the next torment she and I and her trembling tits know must follow.

Perhaps it’s the way they symbolize womanhood that makes them a special target, rather the way cock and ball torture can be special to femdom play. Perhaps the fact I can’t know what it really feels like for her and must focus all the more on her eyes and sounds and the way her fingers squirm to know what is enough. I’d never want to ignore the rest of her but tit torture is one of my favorite activities in bed and slapping them side to side is something I can’t imagine getting tired of.

Other favorites, most already in this thread, would be hot waxing, tugging and twisting nipples oh so slowly, gripping the entire breast in my hand and turning and squeezing, spanking with anything lightweight but cruel, applying sticky tape and ripping it away, scratching with stiff brush or worse, binding flat with elastic bandage, applying ice or ben-gay or clamps of every sort, play piercing, and - now blind fold her for this but an orbital sander with soft cloth on it instead of paper pressed over them in different ways will jiggle and numb them in a very special way, but it looks like a power tool - not sexy - so don’t let her see it. God, I know I’ve forgotten some...

Subbies, don’t be shy about giving a little back. You may want to be carful about yanking hard but it doesn’t take away from my feeling of being on top at all to feel a nice hard grip on my nipples as she rides, or just as a little tweak to say ‘hello’.

Obviously I enjoy this thread, thanks Dogers and thanks too to toy for getting it going with a very inspirational pair!

Farblat_Ieem said:
I’m very attached to tit torture. I can’t really anticipate the effects of what I do so I always start slow and move from technique to technique watching closely for her reactions. And chrisakes, those reactions!

I tend to be attracted to all shapes of women being more affected by eyes and body language than breast size but I have to admit a pair of tits large enough to be bound helps make my mind up about pursuing an interest. I like to wind a soft rope around and around in figure eights till the breasts stand out and darken just slightly then to pick up the first toy of the many she sees on the table. In the time that follows the fucking, sucking and other play is wonderfully punctuated by the next torment she and I and her trembling tits know must follow.

Perhaps it’s the way they symbolize womanhood that makes them a special target, rather the way cock and ball torture can be special to femdom play. Perhaps the fact I can’t know what it really feels like for her and must focus all the more on her eyes and sounds and the way her fingers squirm to know what is enough. I’d never want to ignore the rest of her but tit torture is one of my favorite activities in bed and slapping them side to side is something I can’t imagine getting tired of.

Other favorites, most already in this thread, would be hot waxing, tugging and twisting nipples oh so slowly, gripping the entire breast in my hand and turning and squeezing, spanking with anything lightweight but cruel, applying sticky tape and ripping it away, scratching with stiff brush or worse, binding flat with elastic bandage, applying ice or ben-gay or clamps of every sort, play piercing, and - now blind fold her for this but an orbital sander with soft cloth on it instead of paper pressed over them in different ways will jiggle and numb them in a very special way, but it looks like a power tool - not sexy - so don’t let her see it. God, I know I’ve forgotten some...

Subbies, don’t be shy about giving a little back. You may want to be carful about yanking hard but it doesn’t take away from my feeling of being on top at all to feel a nice hard grip on my nipples as she rides, or just as a little tweak to say ‘hello’.

Obviously I enjoy this thread, thanks Dogers and thanks too to toy for getting it going with a very inspirational pair!

whew... ok I'm done for the day. Damn I miss all of those things...

Tt

And I keep forgeting the snake bite kit when I have her tied up.I'm soooooooooooooo intented on getting her juices flowing I lose it all unless I take the time to lay out every thing first

Hmmmmm, serious (and slightly bemused) question for those who are into tit torture, especially of the squeezing, crushing variety. Has anyone ever had an experience of induced lactation occurring as a result without the pregnancy part etc.? Let's just say we have some unexpected developments here and were curious as to if others had the same happen. :eek:

Catalina :rose:

catalina_francisco said:
Hmmmmm, serious (and slightly bemused) question for those who are into tit torture, especially of the squeezing, crushing variety. Has anyone ever had an experience of induced lactation occurring as a result without the pregnancy part etc.? Let's just say we have some unexpected developments here and were curious as to if others had the same happen. :eek:

Whenever I wear the snake bite suction cups I always have a few drops of milk come out. But only like 4 or 5 drops. I've wondered if I used them regularly if that would increase. But haven't tried it.

Now I've read - only read - that men can be forced to lactate just the tinyest bit with the right stimulation over a period of time. I'm guessing it's a myth but maybe some dominant's with boys to work with would enjoy testing it out? Maybe more than one of you already have?

Farblat_Ieem said:
Now I've read - only read - that men can be forced to lactate just the tinyest bit with the right stimulation over a period of time. I'm guessing it's a myth but maybe some dominant's with boys to work with would enjoy testing it out? Maybe more than one of you already have?

I think it would take quite a bit of very strong stimulation. A non-lactating woman can bring in her milk - usually by using an electric pump. You need to be quite committed from what I understand though.

For me, my cycle and some squeezing (even lightly) are enough breast torture... I'm fine during the first half of my cycle, but the closer I get to menstruation, the more my breasts hurt... My doc said there is nothing I can do about it and so right now I'm really glad when it's time to go to bed to stop the pain. Besides trying to reduce the touching part to a minimum, which doesn't work too well with S... :(

catalina_francisco said:

yes, that has happened but only had a small amount though.
Glad I am not alone in this.
It has not taken much stimulation and its been 16 yrs since I was pregnant.

Last edited:
shy slave said:
yes, that has happened but only had a small amount though.
Glad I am not alone in this.
It has not taken much stimulation and its been 16 yrs since I was pregnant.

LOL, and even longer for me...I'm a grandmother!! Now to convince him there is no need to march me to the doctor's in the morning like he is planning. Wonder what he planned to tell the doctor as to what caused it or brought it to our attention?
a164.gif
Have been doing some research today and apparently it is possible to do through nipple stimulation even when a woman has had a hysterectomy....was definately lots of nipple stimulation (for want of a better word) steadily and regularly over a week.

Catalina
b16.gif

Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, and even longer for me...I'm a grandmother!! Now to convince him there is no need to march me to the doctor's in the morning like he is planning. Wonder what he planned to tell the doctor as to what caused it or brought it to our attention?
a164.gif
Have been doing some research today and apparently it is possible to do through nipple stimulation even when a woman has had a hysterectomy....was definately lots of nipple stimulation (for want of a better word) steadily and regularly over a week.

Catalina
b16.gif

I can just imagine the conversation in the doctors surgery..

"well he was twisting my nipples around having just released them from clamps that had been tightened....."

lol

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:

take benedryl. it happens to me all the time when clovers get pulled off. first time i was kinda scared to say anything cause i wasnt sure, but the next time i figured it out.

Kajira Callista said:
take benedryl. it happens to me all the time when clovers get pulled off. first time i was kinda scared to say anything cause i wasnt sure, but the next time i figured it out.

Was on a similar product at the time....seems antihistamines do not dry me out in other areas. He has given me a reprieve today but is still talking doctors and since BDSM is legal here, he says he is quite happy to tell them all....oh well, should make for an interesting first visit. :eek:

catalina_francisco said:
Was on a similar product at the time....seems antihistamines do not dry me out in other areas. He has given me a reprieve today but is still talking doctors and since BDSM is legal here, he says he is quite happy to tell them all....oh well, should make for an interesting first visit. :eek:

doc is just gonna tell you to stop until you stop leaking, but once you do its gonna keep happening. it takes three days for milk production to stop in lactating women...if thats of any help.

Lactation

catalina_francisco said:

we've tried to do that here, but without anything happing /or coming out....after a few days she just got to sore. and would stop for periods of time.. I might try again just doing it some then possibly we could strech it over a longer period of time....and get some lactation flowing.................

Kajira Callista said:
doc is just gonna tell you to stop until you stop leaking, but once you do its gonna keep happening. it takes three days for milk production to stop in lactating women...if thats of any help.

LOL, see that's what I told him. Told him if anything was seriosly wrong it would be one hell of a coincidence to happen at the same time in both breasts in the same way, not to mention I can feel the milk ducts now. Think he initially panicked and thought I could be pregnant....now that would be a miracle under the circumstances. :D

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, see that's what I told him. Told him if anything was seriosly wrong it would be one hell of a coincidence to happen at the same time in both breasts in the same way, not to mention I can feel the milk ducts now. Think he initially panicked and thought I could be pregnant....now that would be a miracle under the circumstances. :D

hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe he just likes the humiliation factor of you having to 'splain yourself to the doctor?

Kajira Callista said:
hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe he just likes the humiliation factor of you having to 'splain yourself to the doctor?

LOL, no, he says he has no problem telling the doctor exactly what we do and why. :eek: Guess longterm that could be good if the doctor is openminded and better still, kink friendly. OTOH, if the doctor is not either of those things, we are stuck with a doctor who has a bad attitude toward us as you cannot change doctors here once you select one and are accepted by them. Sheeesh, it takes some getting used to the idea you have to apply to be taken on by a doctor, then approved, when I am used to going to as many and as varied as I want or see fit.

Back