Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Posts
3,775
The lights flared brightly, and the man in shackles lifted his head with a sigh. The room he was in was relatively nondescript, just a large circular room with shackles on each wall, and of course the shackles hanging from chains in the center of the large room. The bound man was naked from head to foot and bore signs of sustained abuse all over his body.

At the door meanwhile, Maria, the owner of the establishment in which all he was being kept, was leading a small group of chattering people. This man wasn't the only person Maria owned, but each slave had their own dungeon, in case some of the potential buyers wanted a trial run before buying.

The man's name had once been Gary, but as per his contract, his name had been stripped from him. He knew as well as every other slave owned by Maria, what the presence of such a group meant. It meant that today was auction day, and he was on display. As Maria and the group approached him, he turned his head away from them. To most this would seem a sign of respect, but Maria knew different. "Stand firm maggot!" Came the command, accompanied by the sharp snap of a riding crop hitting his chest. Gary put his feet on the floor, instead of hanging as he had been. He stood an impressive six feet six inches, and his bodily was heavily muscled through and through. His cock was similarly large, standing eleven inches long with a two-and-a half inch girth when fully aroused. His head lifted to look Maria square in the eye. "Eyes on the floor!" Followed by another sharp snap to the same spot. His head lowered, despite the fact that he hadn't made a sound or flinched in the least. Maria's guests meanwhile had lined up in front of him. Gary knew that they would be led forward to inspect him and evaluate his worth and potential.

His deep and almost shining blue gaze watched each domme/dom as they moved across the room. That blue gaze lifted to meet the gaze of the domme/dom that stepped forward.

It was not fear that gripped him, only a quiet understanding. His body told the tale that his mouth almost never spoke of. He had old wounds and scars all over his body, most especially on his back, which had been abused especially badly by somebody.

With each domme/dom to pass him, He lifted his gaze once more, sometimes receiving punishment for his seeming insolence. Still, he took it stoically while he waited to see what would happen.
 
Ava stood at 5’8” tall with a very athletic build to her body. She spent days working out, toning up but not on any machine. She normally had someone special she spent her days and nights with, but she offered him up to a friend of hers free of charge. Ava was looking for something, but just hasn’t found it yet.

She stepped into her over the knee soft leather boots and zipped them up before strolling over to her full length mirror. Her dark brown hair with auburn highlights brushed about a quarter of the way down her back in ripples of waves. It used to be long, past her waist, but she got a bit violent one night and decided it was time for a haircut. She only got that way when she came across a stubborn submissive. Ava never wanted to actually hurt anyone; she rather enjoyed showing them the joys that pain could bring.

But when she had a submissive in her care that just chose to disrespect her at every turn, she would punish them and punish them greatly she did. At times her emotions would get the better of her and instead of damaging the submissive; she would take her aggressions out on something else. There were times she had two submissive males in her home and the one that knew his place and did exactly what she wanted was the one that got to help her take out her aggressions.

Ava’s hazel eyes glanced over her outfit, black stretch pants and a large airy white top that was button up the front and tied in the middle with a small belt. She turned and seen how the pants showed off her figure perfectly. Turning back to face herself she smiled, taking note her eyes were perfectly hazel tonight. Some people, especially her friends often commented about how her eyes would change based on her moods. Ava’s eyes would turn blue or green when her emotions were high and then some even talked about how her eyes would rim with red when she was in a very violent mood.

Right at that moment she was rather excited to be going over to Maria’s house. That woman, though techniques being different from hers, always had a great selection of submissive males and females for sale. She moved down to the car that was waiting on her. Ava slid into the back and the chauffeur got into the driver’s seat and began to head out toward Maria’s. Ava came from old money. When her parents died they left her everything and then she was stupid enough to marry an idiot, but a rich idiot. She gave him a heart attack one night and for some reason the ambulance didn’t make it there in time.

So Ava could easily walk in and buy every submissive Maria had with not so much as a second glance, but she wasn’t going there with the thought of how many she could own. She went there with the hope of finding that one, that special one she had been searching for.

When they arrived, Jim, the chauffeur opened her door and offered her a hand. She gladly accepted it and stepped from the car. Ava patted his cheek as she stepped by him. Jim was fun to tease, but he wasn’t what she needed. Ava couldn’t even begin to express what she was looking for. Someone loyal, someone with a bit of spunk and fire in them, someone who was willing to learn what she was willing to teach, and most of all someone that was open to her. Even then that didn’t even describe a portion of what she was looking for. She just knew she would feel it when she found it.

Maria moved up, greeting Ava like they always did. It wasn’t so much a friendship they had but a business understanding. If Ava took a liking to something then she got it, end of story, money was never an issue. Most of the people that attended Maria’s little get togethers knew this of Ava, so the moment she started bidding, they quit. Ava’s eyes moved around the room and she saw at least one new couple that she had never seen before. Grabbing a glass of wine as one of the waiters walked by, Ava placed it to her lips and took a sip.

Finally it was time and everyone began to file into the room that Maria clambered on about. Ava liked being the last person in the room for she wanted to be the last to inspect what Maria was offering. Ava’s eyes moved over the man shackled in the center of the room. He was a massive man, broad shoulders and muscles that seemed to go on and on. Tall was a word, but it didn’t describe his height well enough…massive was the word that kept coming to her mind. Her eyes slowly slid over his body, inspecting him from afar. As her eyes moved over his cock she was rather impressed and again the word massive entered her mind.

Ava studied him as Maria was…well Maria. He didn’t flinch but then again his body held a story of abuse. Ava hated abuse, leaving marks like the ones she saw on him, but some did enjoy it. He seemed to have been with the wrong person at some point in his life. His expression never changed, but his eyes held such a story; their blue depths holding a challenge among many other things. Ava was beginning to like this man more and more.

She let everyone get finished with their inspection of him before she took her slow steps toward him. Raising the glass of wine to her lips she took another sip, downing about half of the glass before resting her arm on the one crossed over her chest. Her eyes moved up and down his body, almost like she was looking at a piece of furniture not a human being. She moved around him, studying him from every angle, even ran her pinky over some of the scars that laced his back before nodding her head. Stepping around him again she moved the arm from around her chest, letting her fingers run over his muscular arm. Her other hand held onto the wine glass by the side of her thigh.

Ava’s fingers ran across the top of his chest before zig sagging their way down past his belly before cupping his length in her hand. Her thumb brushed back and forth on his shaft before letting it slip from her fingers. She took a step back again, raising her finger to her mouth, nipping the tip of it like she was seriously considering what was offered in front of her.

Her eyes moved up and like everyone before her his blue ones were staring back. She heard Maria and caught the sight of the crop swinging toward him. Ava’s hand moved up quickly and stopped it, stepping into him to whisper in his ear, “I do like your fire.” She nipped his ear before stepping back and releasing Maria’s crop as her head turned toward her, “I will take this one.” Ava heard the newest couple begin to complain to Maria about how they should have a fair right to him. Ava turned on her heels to face them, “If you wish, but I will warn you, once I decide on something nothing stands in my way.”

The look in her eyes must have been enough cause they quieted down. Turning back to Maria she smiled, “Have him ready in 5.” Ava stepped away from him and moved out into the other room, finishing off her glass of wine as she went. Once she was back in the main room she turned to Maria, “Same as always?” Maria nodded, “Always good doing business with you Ava.” Ava smirked lightly at Maria, “You as well my dear.”

Ava said her good byes to those that mattered and headed out to her car. Jim was waiting there for her and opened the door. She smiled at him again and climbed inside where she found the man she just purchased. Smiling brighter Ava sat beside him, “Tell me dear, I know Maria hates names, but what name were you born with?” Ava felt the car beginning to move and she made herself comfortable, “We will have to find you some clothes that fit too. I do not mind you being in all your glory, but if I take you out then clothes will be worn. “

Ava glanced over him again, “There are few rules I have and you will find them out eventually, but first I want to know about your history. Where have you been? Who gave you those scars? As for the other, not so normal stuff, we will learn as we go.” She sat back and waited for him to tell her what she wanted to know.
 
Gary has been about to lower his gaze as the latest domme looked him over. He stopped and lifted it once more as he saw another one approaching. His blue eyes met and held the hazel one's of this new domme. He watched this new woman as she lifted a glass of wine to her lips, and then, almost carelessly, rested one arm upon the other that crossed her chest, studying him as he studied her.

As he watched, the woman let her gaze wander shamelessly up and down his body. It almost didn't matter though, since Gary was more than comfortable with his nudity. It came natural to one who'd been naked for the better half of the past decade.

When the woman started to move around him, Gary let his head turn to follow her movements. He couldn't help the small shiver that ran down his spine when he felt her finger trace a few of the scars that crisscrossed his broad back. As she came back around in front of him, that hand slid to his arm, which he flexed for her benefit, letting her feel the steel-like muscle beneath the skin.

When the finger left Gary's arm, it found it's way to his chest. It glided briefly over the muscles there before slowly zig zagging down. It moved past his stomach without stopping. It's destination became quite clear when she fisted the length of his cock. He moaned softly then, as he felt her thumb brush back and forth over the skin of his hardening cock.

Even as the woman stepped back though, her gaze didn't leave his cock. For the first time in years, Gary actually found himself feeling briefly uncomfortable as she seemed to study him intensely. When the woman's eyes lifted, his blue one's were there, staring her in the eye like he'd done to every other person before her.

Gary's next surprise came when Maria went to strike him for his continued insolence. That surprise came in the form of the woman before him halting her hand. He didn't bother to hide his confusion at that act. She then stepped towards him, pressing herself against him as she whispering into his ear. “I do like your fire.” He then felt her teeth nip at him before she stepped back and turned towards Maria. “I will take this one.”

There was a brief dispute then. Another objected to her claim of him, wanting a fair chance at him. The woman made it quite clear though, that the issue was not much up for debate. Gary found himself getting more and more confused at the way his this situation was turning out. It took less than a minute for the couple to back down though. “Have him ready in 5.” Gary almost couldn't believe those words.

The next five minutes seemed almost a blur to Gary. He was lowered fully to the ground, released from the chains, and escorted outside where a long black limo was waiting. He literally thought he was dreaming when the chauffeur opened the door for him. He felt incredibly awkward sitting on the seat, rather than kneeling before it. The feeling was fleeting though, as he was quickly distracted by the door opening once more. The woman who had just purchased him was there, smiling. She stepped in and quickly took a seat beside him, which again made him feel out of place.

“Tell me dear, I know Maria hates names, but what name were you born with?” The question itself was an easy one, but it was one that Gary was quite unused to hearing. The sadists he was used to dealing with didn't much care for one's name, rather than a random degrading title that changed each time they addressed him. In fact, he hadn't answered to his own name in ten years. After a few long moments of hesitation, Gary opened his mouth and spoke.

"My name is Gary ma'am."

Gary could have chosen the word mistress just then, but he elected against it since he didn't know what title this woman would want him to address her by. It wouldn't be the first time he was disciplined for such an assumption, even on a first meeting such as this.

The car started to move then, and the woman chose to make herself comfortable as she spoke once more, asking him a fairly standard pair of questions. These were things Gary was more used to answering, so he responded significantly quicker this time.

"I've been all over ma'am, being bought and sold freely for the past ten years. As for these scars...they came from my first mistress. She bought me when I came of age, and in every way she was my first. I was in her possession for a little more than a year. I did the best I could to serve her, but she was a sadist through and through. The beatings were, for the most part, tolerable, until one night. She had me bound, blind-folded, and suspended, completely helpless to her desires. She chose not pain for this night however, but rather a teasing torture that came with an order not to cum. She was at me for hours, teasing and toying me with everything from her hand, her mouth, a feather, and more. I begged time and time again to cum, knowing I couldn't hold out forever. I felt her press against me fully, letting me feel every bit of her against me. I knew she was naked, even though I was blindfolded."

Gary hesitated then, reluctant to say what was coming next, but knowing that he must. "In a single moment of weakness, I pleaded to cum, accidentally using her name. Within seconds her touch went from pleasure to pain. Soon I felt the lash of a whip against my back. She demanded that I count them, and thank her after each. To this day, I remember how many lashes I took before I safe-worded...forty-two. She didn't stop though, even as I screamed my safety word with each lash that followed. I don't know how many more came before I passed out." He turned away from her as he hesitated once more before finally speaking once more. "I woke up in the hospital three days later. I am told that the guards had to break the door down and tackle her to get her to stop..." Gary couldn't bring himself to meet the woman's gaze just then, unsure of how she would respond to his story.
 
Last edited:
Ava was a bit shocked at the confession. She figured something bad happened or he wouldn’t have ended up with scars, but for a dome to lose that much control was just disgusting. Ava’s eyes were watching him intently as he kept his gaze lowered. Finally she reached over and placed a finger under his chin, turning her to look at her, “While I enjoy my pain from time to time, that was uncalled for. If you lose that much control you need to step away. While I may control you, require you to do things that please me, I will never….never lay my hand on you out of anger. That is not commanding your body, your mind or even your soul, that is just flat out abuse. I do not respect those that wish to abuse a gift. That is what you are dear, a gift.”

Her eyes locked with his, letting him see a side most people wouldn’t ever see, Ava’s softer side, her tender side, the one that knows at any time Gary could end a scene, even ask for release from her care. If she is dome enough then she will grant that request, should it be a valid one anyway.

“When we get home I want to take my time and examine each and every one of them. Medical science is a God send at times. Though I personally think they give you character,” Ava smiled softly to him before turning to glance out of the window a moment, letting her finger fall from his chin.

Ava was annoyed that abusers like his first Mistress was make living this life so hard. It scares so many good submissives into being out of the lifestyle; some never to return. Gary seems set on staying in this life, but then again Ava could find out later if he is here for something he needs or if he is stuck in this life. Ava took a deep breath and let it out slowly before turning back to look at Gary.

“I have a place set up for you already and gradually over time, when you prove your worth to me, you will move up in that area that you will be staying in. I will always reward but at the same time I will punish as well.” Ava didn’t have to wait much longer as the car pulled up in front of her house. She waited for the car to stop before she looked to Gary, ushering him out of the vehicle.

Ava made him go first for a few reasons, but one being so she could watch him move. The way a man moves tells you so much about him. From the confidence they have, where they are lacking in such confidence and also what they enjoy. Ava actually enjoyed watching Gary move. Not only was she finding things out but she was just enjoying the view.

Once inside the two story colonial style home, Ava led him upstairs to the master bedroom. She didn’t bother with a tour this late at night. Once inside her room, she turned to Gary, “Come stand here and don’t move.” She watched him and once in place she moved to his back and began to slowly inspect every single scar he owned. Ava would start off letting her fingers run over it, feeling the difference in textures from the rest of his skin. Then she would lean toward him and lightly kiss it, from one end to the other. Then her tongue would flick over every inch of that scar before her teeth nipped at it. She was gauging every response to everything she was doing. Ava would then move to the next scar and start the process all over again.

They were in for a long night, but Ava didn’t mind one bit.
 
Despite the story, and the feelings it brought back, Gary's face and posture were about as calm as you could expect. He'd long since come to terms with what had happened that day, as well as everything that had happened as a result of that day.

When he felt a finger beneath his chin, Gary didn't move, or even react to the touch. He also didn't fight the slight pressure that turned his face towards Ava once more.

“While I enjoy my pain from time to time, that was uncalled for. If you lose that much control you need to step away. While I may control you, require you to do things that please me, I will never….never lay my hand on you out of anger. That is not commanding your body, your mind or even your soul, that is just flat out abuse. I do not respect those that wish to abuse a gift. That is what you are dear, a gift.”

Gary couldn't help but doubt Ava's words. His experience had shown him too much pain to believe her words outright. As he looked into her eyes though, seeing a more gentle domme than he had ever known before, he couldn't help the chip of doubt that cut into the defenses he so easily shielded himself with.

“When we get home I want to take my time and examine each and every one of them. Medical science is a God send at times. Though I personally think they give you character,” Gary offered up a small nod just before Ava turned away from him.

"Yes ma'am." He found himself saying softly, even though her gaze and hand had shifted away from him. When Ava spoke once more, Gary's face returned to hers. He listened calmly but didn't reply after she'd spoken of his accommodations, rewards, and punishments. His eyes had locked with hers once more, and he offered up a small nod to let her know that he'd at least heard and understood her words, but he chose not to speak.

Gary's next surprise came when the car pulled up to a house and stopped. He waited patiently when the door was opened, but let a confused look come to his face when Ava made no attempt to get out first. In fact, she was ushering him out in front of her instead, he finally shrugged and exited the car. Gary took a few moments to study the house itself. He stepped aside, obviously expecting Ava to take the lead. Again she refused, ushering him forward instead.

As had happened in the car though, Gary's posture and stride reflected nothing of the confusion that he felt. Never before had he known a mistress to walk behind a slave, especially a freshly purchased slave. Yet there he was, walking with his slow yet confident stride towards this house he'd never been in.

Once the pair had finally entered the house, Ava took the lead, to Gary's relief. He could walk up to a house confidently enough, but he did not want to be wandering around it, not knowing where he was headed, let alone how to get there. Ava led him up a flight of stairs and down the hall until they came to the master bedroom at the very end. “Come stand here and don’t move.”

Gary found himself to actually be relieved to be given an order. It made his first time in this house and room that much easier. It was there that his ease stopped however. A shiver ran down his spine when he felt Ava's fingers running over one of the scars on his back. He did as he was told though, standing still as she 'inspected' the scar on his back. He did however, find it very hard not to move when he felt the brief bit of her breath across his back, followed immediately by her lips pressing to the scar she'd just been tracing.

It was only with a very conscious effort that Gary managed to hold himself still. Ava's lips, tongue, and even her teeth played over the numerous scars of his back, each with a story all their own. Gary's breathing soon became labored with the strange arousal he felt at the unfamiliar sensations. He'd of course been touched before, all over, he simply wasn't used to such attention paid to his back. Most dommes avoided looking at it, not caring to see the marks of another upon their slaves. Yet there he was, one of the finest trained slaves in the entire country, well-known for his poise, control, and silence, being reduced to a shivering, gasping, panting, and almost begging first-timer. All of this had been done without the use of whip, cane, or even a cat-o-nine. In his mind he found himself wondering briefly why Ava would treat him any different than all of the sadists that had come before her.
 
Last edited:
Ava continued her ‘inspection’ of Gary’s back. She was quite enjoying feeling him losing his control. A sly smile crossed over her face as she made her way around his body, letting her lips brush over his shoulder before coming to stand in front of him. Her gaze lowered on his body, taking in the sight of his hard shaft. She felt herself growing wetter just thinking about the things she could do to him.

Slowly she took a breath in and let it out slowly as her eyes raised up to Gary’s. Yes some took the ‘not looking a domme in the eye’ as respect. Ava chuckled at that. She had found that your submissive could have many different facial expressions that they can hide if their head is not raised to see. Some even attempt to hide the expressions but they can never seem to control their eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and Ava wanted to know what was in her submissive’s soul.

Ava’s finger brushed over Gary’s chest, stopping to flick over his nipples, even pinch and pull them lightly before moving on down his chest. She understood the sadist and their love for dealing pain, but what Gary went through was just evil. No slave should be marked by any means. Any dom or even domme worth anything knows how to get what they want without marking.

Her finger moved down to his hip before she let her nails rake over his skin. She didn’t wish to make him bleed, hell he probably wouldn’t even show the first sign that she had done anything to him. “Tell me Gary, what made you decide to be a slave or were you made to do it early in life?” Ava was interested in this man, which was odd even for her. Yes she was hoping to find that one that completed her, though she hadn’t had much luck so far, but to be this interested this quickly told her there was something special about him.

Ava shook herself to clear her thoughts, grinning to Gary before her hand moved to wrap around him. She gave him a soft squeeze feeling his size in her hand. Her fingers brushed over him ever so slowly, almost like she was inspecting him again but her eyes were locked with his.
 
Last edited:
As Gary's own thoughts ran through his mind, his head turned to observe Ava as she finally left his back, kissing her way over to his shoulder before finally moving in front of him once more. As was his way, Gary's eyes watched the domme, uncaring for what many dictated as standard protocol. her gaze however, was not meeting his own just then. He watched her eyes as they slid down his body, finally coming to rest on what he could only assume was his cock, still standing at full attention from her previous ministrations.

When at last that hazel gaze lifted to meet his own blue eyes, Gary found himself almost too distracted to notice. Such was the effect of the fingers that teasingly trailed down his chest, stopping briefly to flick, pinch, and pull at his nipples. He couldn't help but moan as she teased at his nipples.

Gary felt rather than saw the finger that continued to trail down his chest, finally moving to his hip. Their eyes were still locked as he felt the nails rake his skin. He didn't feel the need to respond though. He was experienced enough with the way of pain to know that she'd not broken the skin. He figured though, that she'd done it to add to the continuous stream of sensations she wanted him to feel, rather than to cause him any actual pain.

“Tell me Gary, what made you decide to be a slave or were you made to do it early in life?”

The question was a simple one, but it came with a bit of shock all it's own. That shock came in the feel of her hand as she fisted his fully aroused cock. Her touch was gentle, but it was more than enough to make him gasp briefly, his cock actually jumping in her hand of it's own volition. Gary actually found his breathing starting to increase as he felt her soft hands brushing over his considerable length.

As she toyed with his cock though, not once did those hazel eyes leave his own. It was those eyes that enabled him to answer her question, even with the hand that teased him so. "My parents hoped I would be a dom ma'am. They figured my size would make it easy for me to intimidate others, much like they did. When they realized that was not to be though, they turned me instead into a submissive, teaching me everything I would need to know to please any potential mistress or master." Gary could have stopped there, but he actually chose to continue, something that surprised even himself. "They did not intend to make me a slave. The decision was made for them however...by my first mistress...the one I told you about before. They realized after the fact that the damage that had been done was irreparable. I wasn't the same submissive when I got out of the hospital. Once they deemed me recovered enough, they put me on the auction block as a slave, and never looked back."

All through the story Gary's blue eyes stayed locked with the hazel ones of the woman who held his cock and teased him so. Already she was so different than any of the other mistresses that had bought him. Still, he found himself wanting to please her as he had pleased the others. The only questions that remained, were what she intended to do with him now that she had him.
 
Ava nodded her head as she listened to him. He was fascinating; his life was one of the most interesting ones she had heard in some time. He never chose any of this for himself, which made her curious to what he would have chosen if given a choice. Her fingers continued their long slow strokes of his cock, almost like she was doing to help her think on things. Her lips curved into a soft smile, “I have many jobs around my home Gary and they range from tending to the grounds, tending to the home, or tending to me. Sure I could hire landscapers and construction men to come traipsing into my home or around it, but then they aren’t leery of the consequences of me not being pleased with their work, not like say you would be correct?”

Ava squeezed his shaft slightly, “I like you Gary, I like your fire and your confidence. So I will ask you, what do you wish to do for me? It seems you were never given a choice in what you were going to be, but I find that someone who wishes to fight either what they are or are not, usually ends up hurt in the long run and not always physical.” Letting his cock slip from her fingers she began to walk around to his back again. Letting her fingers move up to the top of his shoulders, tracing each scar as she thought a bit longer on what he has told her so far.

Ava was taking her sweet time, just softly and gently tracing each and every one of his scars on his back, “See with pain you are not afraid of it as your previous owner pushed past the point that should never be crossed. Most of the ones that have been under my care have feared pain, but I have shown them the joys in it. You, however, I don’t see having any reaction to that unless your mind and body are taught something else first.” Ava glanced over Gary’s back side, from the back of his head to the back of his heel and back again. She did like what she saw, a firm but not overly muscular body.

Moving a bit to his side where she was able to wrap an arm around him and grip his cock lightly in one hand, but still able to access his back with her other hand, she smiled at the thoughts forming in her head. “Gary, I want you to describe for me in detail the best day of your life thus far.” Ava heard the hesitation for a moment and her fingers and hands stopped everything they were doing, waiting on him to begin telling her the story.

The moment Gary’s voice started to slip from his lips, Ava’s hand began to slowly stroke over his cock, while her fingers on her other hand traced his scars on his back. She also traced a few of them with her tongue just to see how well his concentration was. Anytime he stopped, so did Ava, she wanted to see how far he would take a story for the sensations he is feeling.
 
Gary let out several soft sighs as he listened to Ava speak. He was indeed listening, but the sighs came from the long and full strokes of her hands on his fully erect cock. He let a small smile come to his face as he spoke. "None of them could tend to you or your belongings like I could ma'am, none of them."

Ava's slight squeeze of his cock elicited a soft gasp. “I like you Gary, I like your fire and your confidence. So I will ask you, what do you wish to do for me? It seems you were never given a choice in what you were going to be, but I find that someone who wishes to fight either what they are or are not, usually ends up hurt in the long run and not always physical.”

Gary's head turned to follow Ava's movements. He sighed softly with the loss of her hand on his cock, but he distracted himself with answering her. "What do I wish ma'am? I wish many things ma'am, and I could do many things for you, simply pending your desires. I can and will do any outdoor and indoor chores and jobs you desire, though my specialty has always been sexual satisfaction. Many a sadist has bought me for two reasons ma'am, to satisfy their desire to cause pain, and their desire to receive pleasure, both of which I can do far better than most. As for what I want, that is simple enough. I am a slave ma'am, by choice or not is irrelevant. I want to please and pleasure you, in any way you desire."

Whether or not the answer was expected or not, Gary didn't know, but he'd answered truthfully enough. He was what he was, and he couldn't change that now, even if he wanted to. As he spoke, Gary was of course aware of Ava's actions. he again listened to her words as he relented to her touch. It was strange in a way, he enjoying her fingers tracing over the marks. It should have brought back bad memories, but he had long since repressed those memories.

Gary didn't move as Ava adjusted her position around him. He wondered briefly what she had in mind until he felt her hand reaching around him, fisting his cock lightly in one hand. The other hand continued what she'd been doing before, feathering and tracing over the scars of his back, one by one. “Gary, I want you to describe for me in detail the best day of your life thus far.”

It took Gary a moment to register the statement that was directed at him. His mind was of course focused on the hands that touched him. He was very unused to receiving pleasure, or more specifically, only receiving pleasure. When her words registered in his mind though, it took but a moment for him to think of the day. He did notice though, that the moment he hesitated, the hands that teased at his flesh stopped.

"The best day of my life ma'am was an interesting one to be sure. My mistress at the time, gave me no forewarning." Gary noticed of course, that the moment he started to talk, the hands that touched and teased at his body started anew. It was an interesting combination of simulations, and it actually caused him to pause briefly for a deep breath. He figured out Ava's game though, when her hands stopped the moment he stopped talking. He knew then that he would have to earn his pleasure from her. Already he was anticipating what was to come from this night.

"My mistress walked up to me while I was attending to house chores. She spoke not a word to me as she beckoned me to follow her. I did as she bade of course, actually expecting punishment for some imagined slight or offense or another." Gary was again forced to pause for breath, but he sucked it in quickly, wanting the hands that stopped to continue again as soon as possible. "My suspicions seemed confirmed when she forced me to kneel before her so that she could fit me with a blindfold. She then attached a leash to my collar and led me forward. I didn't know what to expect when we came to her bedroom. She walked me inside though, and bound me helpless to the bed." Gary's heart was starting to beat faster as he got more into his story, and he knew that Ava would be able to feel that pulse through his cock. With another quick breath, he continued once more."

"Once I was bound to her satisfaction, she called out to somebody, telling them to come in. I still didn't know what to expect though, because even after the door opened, I didn't hear any voices. I was soon distracted though, when my mistress started to tease my cock. I got hard for her quickly, as I always did. My confusion only rose when she fitted me with a cock ring. I was bound, blind, helpless, and now hard for my mistress, wondering what she had in mind. I felt the bed shift once, and then again. I knew then that more people had entered the room, not just one. What happened next, I will never forget. I felt a hand on my cock as somebodies weight settled over my hips, then I felt another hand in my hair. The next thing I knew, a pussy drove down onto my cock, while another dropped to my mouth. My mistress demanded that I pleasure them." Gary paused in his story as he felt his arousal starting to build. It was unusual for him to be so effected, even by this story, but the combined sensations of the hand on his back, the hand on his cock, and this story that aroused him so, was having it's effect on him.

"I did as my mistress asked, keeping my hips still for the woman on my cock while doing my best to orally please the woman riding my face. The woman on my face came first, actually lifting up as she did so she could cum on my face. The woman riding my cock came shortly after. I expected that I was done, but I felt the weights shift, one climbing off the bed while another climbed on. I also felt the one that had ridden my cock move up towards my face. I knew then what my mistress was doing, and what she wanted. She was letting her friends and colleagues use me for their pleasure, taking their orgasms from my cock and tongue. I lost track of how many rotations their were, my mind was lost in it all. All I know, is that every woman who fucked my face lifted up so that she could cum all over my face. I don't know how long it lasted, or even how many women were involved. All I know, is that when it was all said and done, I was given a reward for my performance, the first reward I'd ever received from that mistress." Gary's face was flushed now, and his cock was achingly hard and throbbing in the hand that teased it so. He was lost in his mind and the sensations now, literally reliving the story she'd told him to tell.

"I felt hands and tongue all over me. They released the cock ring that had kept me hard for so long. My mistress didn't deny me my orgasm, but let me have it as I felt hands and tongues pleasuring every bit of my flesh that was accessible."

Gary paused then, bowing his head. His breathing was faster for his efforts, but when his head raised, he spoke once more. "To this day ma'am, I will always remember that day, and that scenario will always be one of my favorites, even if it doesn't happen often."
 
Ava smiled listening to Gary’s story, her hand steadily stroking over his hard shaft while her fingers traced each scar with just a feather touch. She felt his cock throb in her hand, felt his heart beat pound into her palm. Ava shivered at the story and the feel of Gary’s cock in her hand. She was really enjoying this moment, probably more than she should have at the time.

Her eyes roamed over his body, both back and front while he continued on with the story of his former Mistress and her friends. That certainly sounds like a few women she knows and even sounds like something that had crossed her mind a time or two. Just the thought of Gary pleasing a woman while she watched him was fascinating. Her hand tightened just slightly on his cock as her long slow strokes picked up in speed just slightly.

Ava could hear the desire in Gary’s tone let alone feel it throbbing in his cock. She leaned toward his back and let her tongue feather lightly over one of the scars. Ava loved the reaction she got from him the first time she did this and she wanted to see how he would react after telling the enjoyable story, let alone the addition of her hand stroking over him. Gary certainly had a body for pleasure. Ava actually felt a bit of rage jolt through her when she thought on the former Mistress that lost her control.

Ava nipped lightly at the scar before moving and brushing the front of her body across Gary’s arm. Her tongue flicked over his nipple even while her hands and fingers continued their motions on his cock and back. Her eyes flicked up to his as a mischievous smile curved her lips. Stepping from him she let her fingers slide around from his back even as her hand slid off of his hard cock.

Ava walked backwards a couple of steps and let her eyes take in every detail of Gary’s body. The firmness of his chest, the strength in his arms and legs, the tautness of his belly and the fullness of his balls; one must not miss the thick hardness of his cock. She licked over her lips before turning and walking over to the chaise lounge in the corner of the room. Stepping behind the head of it she motioned Gary over with a wiggle of her finger.

Sliding her hand down the chaise, her eyes locked with Gary’s, “Lay down right here and give me your hands.” Ava pulled on the chains she had connected to the chaise, waiting for Gary’s offering of his wrists. Once Gary was securely fastened in the shackles, Ava stepped away from the head of the chaise. Walking around it she again let her eyes roam over Gary, “You certainly are matching in what I have been looking for, but the question remains will you be the one?”

Ava didn’t expect an answer from him as she moved around to the foot of the chaise lounge letting her eyes linger over the length of him once more. She lifted one foot and placed it between his, leaning over, never taking her eyes from his while she unzipped the boot she was wearing. Slipping it from her foot, she moved to do the same with the other. Once both boots were in the floor her fingers moved up and began to remove the belt from around her waist.

Ava was enjoying the look in Gary’s eyes. He would catch himself and school them quickly, but she caught his enjoyment of the moment time and again. Her fingers moved up and began to unfasten each of the buttons on her shirt, “You know Gary, it has been a long road, a long journey in search of the one that I could call my own. Sure I have owned plenty, but none that I wish to truly collar.” Ava slipped the shirt from her arms and let it slide to the floor. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and began to slowly peel them off of her body, “I have had plenty that have worn the temporary collar, but none that earned the real one from me.”

Stepping from her pants she began walking around to the side of the chaise, “Where some see a damaged man, I see greatness, I see loyalty even in the worse moment, I see a man of honor.” Ava smiled to Gary, unfastening her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her nipples instantly harden at the cool air of the room, but more so for the sight that lay before her. Hooking her thumbs in the sides of her thong and pulling them down her legs, never once breaking eye contact with Gary.

Ava stood up and moved close enough she could run her fingertips from his hip up his chest, “Do you wish to finally find your place, your home Gary?” While her fingers slipped back down, she gripped his hip and slowly slipped her leg over him. Settling herself perfectly over him, pressing his cock to his belly as well as nestling him between her wet lips. He fit perfectly and she even let out a soft sigh. Ava knew she was teasing herself not just driving him into her, but she wanted to see how controlled Gary really was.

Leaning forward, her mound pressed tighter to his hard cock, her breast crushed against his chest while her fingers of her right hand slowly slide up his arm, “Have you ever wanted to find that one Mistress that you could serve your entire life?” Ava leaned closer to him and nipped his chin waiting for his answer.
 
Of all ministrations that Ava subject Gary to, none of them effected him more than when she licked at the scars on his back. It was an area that most women tended to avoid, most often focusing on his cock. Ava on the other hand, seemed to delight in the way he reacted, because he noticed that she kept going back to them. Each time she did, Gary's response was the same. He couldn't help it, for he had no defense against the small pleasures that he simply wasn't used to.

Gary gasped softly at the nip of teeth that came to his back. His head turned to watch her though, as she finally came around him once more. He forced his blue eyes to watch her as she lowered her mouth to his chest, teasing his nipple with her tongue while she continued her ministrations of his back and cock. He groaned softly in dismay as her hands left him, but he made no move to stop her.

With blue eyes that were darkened by his lust, Gary watched as Ava stepped back until she came to a chaise lounge in the corner of the room. She wiggled her finger at him, beckoning him to her. Gary watched as Ava ran her hands down the chaise as she waited for him. Her eyes met and held his as he walked forward. He simply nodded to her instructions, not needing to speak.

With a slow, deliberate, yet confident stride, Gary walked towards her and did as she bade. He lay down upon the chaise as she instructed, and lifted his hands to her without hesitation. He had an idea of what she was going to do, and he wouldn't object to it. He'd been bound many a time, and had no fear of it.

“You certainly are matching in what I have been looking for, but the question remains will you be the one?”

Gary watched Ava as she walked around him, studying his helpless form. When at last her gaze found his blue eyes, he looked back confidently. He was about to speak when he saw her lift her foot and brace it on the chaise between his. Gary watched her as she slowly unzipped and removed first one and then the other.

Gary found himself speechless as he watched her hands lift to her belt. Granted, it didn't take much for him to be speechless, but this time wasn't of his own choice. He was caught up in watching Ava as she removed each article of clothing one by one. As he watched Ava, who was now removing her shirt, Gary listened to her words. He had registered everything she'd said, but he didn't respond just yet.

“Where some see a damaged man, I see greatness, I see loyalty even in the worse moment, I see a man of honor.”


Again, Gary heard Ava's words, but he was far too distracted by the sight of her bra falling to the floor, which was quickly followed by the thong she'd been wearing. Then there she was, as naked as he was, standing there shamelessly as he looked on.

Ava stepped closer to him then, and he quivered noticeably as he felt her finger tracing up from his hip to his chest. “Do you wish to finally find your place, your home Gary?” Gary opened his mouth, ready to speak now. He hesitated though, as he watched and felt as Ava braced herself on his hip and lifted herself to straddle his hips. Even more erotic though, was the way she pressed his cock against his stomach and straddled it, positioning his length right between her hot and wet folds. She leaned forward, putting more pressure on his cock as she did so, pressing her breasts against his chest as she spoke once more.

“Have you ever wanted to find that one Mistress that you could serve your entire life?”

Gary forced his hips to remain still, even though the pussy he craved was so very close. It was probably for the best that his wrists were bound, lest he grab her hips and pull her to his cock as he thrust. As it was though, he was completely and utterly helpless beneath her.

As Gary lay there, almost writhing with the pleasurable heat of her pussy coating his cock, he thought on her words. There could only be one answer though, and they both knew it. Whether or not the choice of this life had been his, she seemed to be giving him one now. He opened his mouth and finally spoke. " I've lived in many houses ma'am, but never a true home. I've looked all over this country, every time I was sold, looking for that which you speak. I want that which you speak of. I want to find a mistress that will keep me. I want a home to belong to, rather than one to be rented to. I want...to be yours." The last words were the hardest of all to say, yet there they were. Gary had put himself out there. It simply remained for Ava to decide what she wanted to do with the information.
 
Last edited:
Ava watched Gary’s face as he confessed his desire to be hers. She nipped at his chin again before moving up within inches of his nose, her eyes burning into his while her body slid up his length. “Then you shall be mine, “two things happened at once, her lips pressed to his even as her body moved him to her entrance and slowly began to slip him inside.

Parting his lips with her tongue her hands slid up his arms, her body slowly descended on his length as her gasps and moans slipped into his mouth. Once her hands were above his head, one went to his head, her fingers gripping his hair as she savored the taste of him. While the other hand, her nails began to rake down the inside of his arm, not even hard enough to be considered pain in the least.

Her grip tightened in his hair as she finally buried his length inside of her. Her own muscles rippling around him as his width stretched her walls to hug around him. Pulling back slightly she pulled his head sideways to nip and lick along his neck. She began to use her legs to raise herself up the length of him. Once reaching the head she would move from side to side, just letting him linger with just the head of his cock inside of her.

Gary felt like a key when he was inside of her; almost like he was the one she had been searching for. The thought that she possibly found the one she wanted, the one she desired, the one she had been searching for for a good portion of her life made her body shutter above his. Her teeth set into his neck where his neck meets his shoulder and at the same time she dropped her body onto his length in one motion. She groaned letting her tongue tease along the trapped skin while her hands began roaming over his sides once more.

Sliding her body up the length of his once more she hovered there before dropping back down. The sensation that slammed into her broke her mouth from Gary’s neck. Ava began to lean back a bit, her hands moving to grip his chest. Slowly she raised herself again, “I am sure in your previous training you do understand the consequences should you fail to hold off until I say you can release.”

The moment Gary’s lips parted she dropped her body down onto his length again. Spearing herself on his hard shaft pulled a moan from her lips, her tongue slither over them while her body began to move again. She didn’t even give Gary a breath much less herself; she started to bounce her body up and down his shaft. Moans pulled from her lips but her hazel eyes were locked with his blue ones. Her eyes grew a deeper hazel while her body rode over his.

One hand stayed on his chest, while the other one slipped behind her to brace along his strong thigh. This allowed her to pound him into her faster and harder. Her groans were growing in loudness as her body began to tighten on him. He felt so perfect inside of her! One moment she was climbing higher and the next she was completely falling over that edge. She cried out into the room, her body spasmed around his cock while her juices flowed around him. Her nails gripped his chest and his thigh as she rode out her intense orgasm.

As she began to come down from her intense orgasm, she started to have smaller ones that made her shutter over his body. Her tongue licked ever so slowly over her lips, her body ground itself over him. Feeling his cock moving around inside pulled more moans from Ava as well as some smaller orgasms. “Mmmmm you did well and for that you get a treat.” Smiling to Gary, Ava leaned up, pressing her breast to his chest once more. With a couple of flicks she had released him from his bonds; her eyes never left his blue ones. In fact she loved how their eyes locked; she could reach so much in a person’s eyes.

Her fingers slid down his arms, “Your treat shall be…..you are going to cum for me, cum in me and I am allowing you the use of your hands as well. It is up to you how you get there, that is your choice, but you will cum inside of me, understand?” Ava knew he understood, hell she was probably one of the few owners he has had to actually care. She loved treating her pets to rewards for their good behavior, but she will put them in their place should punishment need to happen.

Ava let her hands slide to his sides as her tongue flicked out over his lips, waiting to see what he would do.
 
Last edited:
Gary felt the nip of Ava's teeth on his chin, but he hardly reacted, because moments after, he saw her rise, and her hazel eyes locked with his blue one's once more. He heard her words, but scarcely believed them. Soon enough though, they were secondary in his mind to the feeling of her lowering herself on his hard and throbbing cock.

Before Gary knew it, Ava's mouth was on his mouth once more. Her tongue parted his lips before her kiss descended upon him. In the same motion, her hands found his arms and lifted them slowly over his head. Gary's thoughts were all-consumed by the feeling of her body against his, around his, and above his. Even still, he felt her hands leave his, but knew what she wanted. He kept his hands where she put them as one of her hands dropped to fist in his hair, and her other raked lightly down his arm. The touch of her nails on his skin was negligible in comparison to everything else that was going on.

The hand in Gary's hair tightened further, and Gary gasped in response, but it was more likely because of the pussy that had fully engulfed his cock. He of all people knew that his size was often too much for most women to take, and it was always a very rare and special pleasure for him to feel the full of his achingly hard shaft taken within an almost painfully tight pussy.

Gary allowed her to pull his head to the side, moaning freely now at the feeling of the slow and teasing fucking combined with her lips, tongue, and teeth kissing, sucking, and nipping at his neck. The feeling of her teeth catching his neck was a very good pain. That pain, combined with the very quick and shocking heat of her pussy engulfing him once more was truly a unique pleasure.

As Gary laid back, watching and feeling himself being so delightfully used, he let his eyes study the woman that fucked him so, especially when she leaned back, bracing herself on him so she could fully control her motions on his cock.

“I am sure in your previous training you do understand the consequences should you fail to hold off until I say you can release.”

Gary nodded as he opened his to speak. He found himself unable to say what he had in mind though, when she dropped suddenly on his cock once more, shocking himself with the sudden heat and pleasure. In place of the words, he let out an unbridled moan, arching his hips up to her. He desperately ached to grab her hips with his hands, and aid in her motions, but he didn't dare, not just then anyway.

What had been slow and deliberate motions, made for their joint teasing and pleasure, quickly turned into a fast and furious fucking. Ava's hazel eyes met his, and Gary couldn't look away. He could do nothing then, but watch as she braced herself on him, and took the pleasure she wanted from his cock, knowing that he would be hard for her as long as she wanted him so.

As Ava fucked him, her groans and cries got louder. Gary was right there with her though, panting and groaning as she used him so. All through the experience, Gary felt Ava's body responding and building. He felt her orgasm building, felt it coming, and desperately wanted it, possibly as much as she did.

As Gary watched, helpless to participate, Ava rose to her peak, and with one more powerful plunge of her hips, thew herself over it. Her cry rose high and loud in the room, her body rocking and writhing on his cock, Her hands braced herself firmly on his chest and thigh, her nails digging in as she rode out the full length of her orgasm, her body shaking and spasming through the whole of it.

Gary watched helplessly as Ava's body was wracked with the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. He quivered and shook as he felt her grind herself on his cock. It seemed that even as she came down from the orgasm she stole from him, she still desired to tease him so. “Mmmmm you did well and for that you get a treat.” Gary quivered anew as he saw and felt her lean forward, his hard cock shifting within her as she adjusted her own position, pressing her breasts against his chest once more.

“Your treat shall be…..you are going to cum for me, cum in me and I am allowing you the use of your hands as well. It is up to you how you get there, that is your choice, but you will cum inside of me, understand?” Gary heard and felt the soft clicks of the shackles being released, but he waited for her words telling him he could use his hands before he lowered his arms. Her hands trailed back down his arms, trailing over his skin until they stopped at his sides.

Gary found himself surprised that Ava allowed him those liberties. He was reluctant to take control though, almost afraid of the repercussions that might befall him. He swallowed hard once before he acted, but when he did, his actions were guided by anything but the hesitation that he'd just felt. With one single and fluid motion, Gary did the exact thing he'd been thinking while she'd been fucking him. His hands lifted to grasp her hips. He then rolled her to her back, keeping the full of his cock within her as he did. Gary looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him, eagerly anticipating what was to come. His hands lifted her hips, adjusting the angle of his cock within her. Once that was done, Gary eased himself back, taking his time as he withdrew from her. Then, in one single, fluid, and deliberate thrust, he drove himself within her, burying the full of his cock into her.

From that first thrust on, there was not but confidence in Gary's motions. His hands released her hips, moving to brace himself on either side of her. It let him fuck her hard and deep. His hips driving into her with fast and almost merciless thrusts. Already he could feel himself building, so aroused had he been from her fucking him. Every deep and full thrust pushed him closer to the edge of his control. Despite it though, he gritted his teeth, his hands closing harder on her hips as he forced himself to hold back. He wanted this orgasm to be powerful, wanted to enjoy it fully, wanted to enjoy this night to the fullest.

Much as Gary tried to hold back, the full and exquisite pleasure that was her pussy engulfing his cock proved too much for even his mighty control. One moment he was in control, and the next he was forcing himself over the edge of his own powerful orgasm. Gary's groans and panting breath had been constant throughout, but none of them compared at all to the one that came as he forced himself over that edge. With a singular loud and throaty grunt, his cock exploded with his cum. From the first pulse of his hot cum from his excited cock, Gary found a new strength within himself. His cock pounded into her at a furious rate, each powerful thrust fucking more of his cum into her. Harder and faster he pushed, riding out the full of that intense orgasm, putting everything he had into that experience.

Even Gary's endurance couldn't keep to that furious pace. His strength flagged right along with his pace. He slowed his motions, until he finally stopped, hovering over her as he looked hard into her eyes once more. Gary didn't know what to do just then, his softening cock still within her, so he simply held his position, waiting for her to direct his exhausted body.
 
Last edited:
Ava was excitingly surprised when Gary’s hands gripped her hips and rolled her to her back. He hovered above her like a man with intentions. Those intentions were evident when he lifted her hips to angle her just right before pulling ever so slowly out of her warmth. She wiggled under him, her hands gripping his forearms while her legs wrapped around his waist.

Her breath was stolen from her body the moment he drove into her. Gary was not a small size and even the extent to what she did riding him didn’t spread her enough; she was still tight around him. The friction of his large shaft buried inside of her only to withdraw and do it again pulled cries of pleasure from her lips. Gary drove into her hard and fast, seeming like he didn’t care if he hurt her or not, just that he was going to use all of his strength in his hips to drive into her until he couldn’t drive any deeper.

Her nails gripped his forearms a moment before his grunt told of his release. If that didn’t tell Ava then the feel of his cock spasming deep inside of her, filling her full of his seed, did. His pace quickened just a bit more, ramming into her like he couldn’t get enough and each drive into her pulled another cry and moan from her mouth.

Ava enjoyed her moments to do what she wanted with her men, but there were times she just wanted a good hard fucking and this was one of those times. Gary’s fire has spoken to Ava and she knew if given just a small chance Gary would surprise her and maybe himself. Her hazel eyes locked with his, even as her own body shuttered from the tail end of her own orgasms. She lost count how many she had and she certainly was glad she went to Maria’s tonight.

As Gary stopped above her, her hands slowly slid up his to his shoulders, like she was memorizing the shape of his arms and how they flexed under her fingertips. She shivered again and tightened herself around the part of him that was still inside of her. She watched as the anticipation of what she would have him do next filled his eyes.

Ava didn’t want to feel the loss of him already but knew they both wouldn’t be able to stay like this forever. Ava’s legs slowly unraveled from around his waist, her fingers moving up into his hair, stroking the strands of it slowly. Her eyes were reading him, seeing what he would do while she waited for a few moments more. Finally she whispered to him, “Go get me something to drink dear and by all means make sure you are hydrated. I would hate for you to pass out on me when the night has only just begun.”

Ava had plans for him, many plans. She would know within a few days if Gary was the one she searched for or if he was another that just needed guidance before moving on. Most would consider him damaged, but to her, it made him who he was, without it he would not be the same man that he is today.

When he left her body she felt the loss but buried it down inside, she would have him again and again. Ava moved up on the chaise and relaxed back looking Gary over, “Down the stairs and to the right, down that hall and you should find the kitchen. Don’t make me wait too long.” She leaned her head back and closed her eyes but the moment she heard him turn, her eyes peeked open and she admired the view that was leaving her room.
 
Gary's blue eyes held the hazel gaze of the woman beneath him. He hovered there, his breathing finally starting to slow as he felt her hands slide up his body to his broad shoulders. There was a brief silence between the two that was broken only by the soft gasp as Gary felt Ava's pussy tighten around his cock once more. He quivered at the feel of that, but still didn't move. Neither seemed too eager for him to remove himself from her, but eventually it would have to be done.

When at last that moment came, Gary felt Ava's legs uncurl from around him, straightening as best they could with his body between her legs. The fingers of one of her hands lifted to his hair, stroking over it as he sighed softly, already knowing what was going to happen.

“Go get me something to drink dear and by all means make sure you are hydrated. I would hate for you to pass out on me when the night has only just begun.”

With a soft sigh, Gary nodded, responding with an equally soft, "Yes mistress.". With a slow, and obviously reluctant motion, Gary eased himself backwards, sighing softly once more when his cock slipped free of her pussy. Already he missed the heat of her around him. Even still, he forced himself to stand on legs that were thankfully not shaky...anymore.

Deep blue eyes studied the ravaged woman on the chaise before she pushed herself up into a comfortable lounging position. A small smile came to Gary's lips as he bowed his head softly and turned to finally leave the room.

Gary followed Ava's instructions, and found the kitchen. He kept her last words in his head as he flicked on the light. It wasn't until he had already gotten to the kitchen that he realized that she had not said what she wanted to drink. Gary moved to open the refrigerator and peered inside. Thankfully, even though he hadn't asked what she wanted, there was a cure all drink in there for situations like this. She'd said it best when she said hydrated, and nodded to himself as he grabbed a couple bottles of water. It was a simple solution, but if her talk of this night only just beginning was true, then they would both need to be well hydrated.

With large strides, Gary made his way back to the stairs, taking them two at a time as he hastened back to Ava. He walked back into her bedroom and moved straight to the chaise she lounged on. He circled around to her right side and lowered himself to his knees beside her, offering her the bottle of water while he held his own loosely in his hand.
 
Ava’s eyes slowly opened the moment she heard Gary enter the room. She had moved her arms back, stretching her body while he was away and just stayed in that position. Her head turned watching him move around her, he was a sight and in such a good way. He lowered himself and offered her the bottle of water, “Thank you my dear.” Moving her arms she gladly accepted the cold bottle of water, opening it and taking a few long gulps of it. She even felt the condensation on the bottle begin to drip on her chest, sliding between her breasts.

Replacing the cap on her water, she turned to Gary. Kicking her legs off the chaise and sitting up, she raked her eyes over Gary as her feet touched the floor. She could still see the light sheen of sweat that had beaded along his skin during their activities; it brought a smile to her lips and a tingle between her legs. Letting the bottle of water slip from her hands to set it beside her, she reached up and ran a finger along his shoulder, following his collar bone before dipping around his neck only to follow his other collarbone to his other shoulder. Raising the finger to her lips she sucked the digit into her mouth, tasting his salty skin, but it was his unique taste, the one she will always recognize now.

“Please drink as much as you need Gary. I will not starve you or thirst you to death; that is not my style. In fact my style would have to be more of a….” Her hand gripped his soft shaft and gave it a slight squeeze, “hmmmm…a slow sweet torture. I have found that makes for a wonderful punishment…” Ava leaned closer to Gary, her nose touching his cheek before she rubbed hers along his making her lips reach his ear as she whispered, “To find something you desire so much, like a touch or a pleasure or even a release and yet I deny you because you have been such a bad boy.” Ava gave off a soft laugh before sucking in his earlobe and leaning back, letting her hand slide down this length, “But my Gary won’t be a bad boy now will he? At least not unless I want him to be a bad boy right?”

Ava stood up and moved over toward her closet to grab a few things, “Gary my dear, find yourself on the bed if you will, stomach down…but not before you are done with your water. I will not have you passing out on me tonight, at least not from dehydration.” Ava chuckled lightly thinking about all the things she wanted to do, try and play with on Gary. She was starting to feel like a kid at Christmas who got the present she has been wanting for years.

She came out with a small list of things, just the beginning to what she wanted to do. Cat o’nine tails, crop, pinwheel, vampire glove, an assortment of vibrators and miniature feather duster; at least that is what it looked like. Moving toward the bed she laid them all out before moving back to grab her water. She set the water on the side table and awaited Gary to get comfortable before she began.
 
Gary's eyes studied Ava in intimate detail as she accepted the water. He missed nothing about her, most especially the slight drip of a few droplets that fell upon her chest and slid down between her breasts and beyond. He watched her drink, but elected not to take one for himself just yet. the view before him, of her as relaxed as she was, was simply too good to pass up.

It wasn't until Ava kicked her legs off the chair and sat facing him that Gary's eyes lifted from her body. He watched as she set the bottle aside and reached to touch him. Her finger was slightly cold from the bottle of cold water, and the feeling of it along his hot skin sent a shiver down his spine. Even still, Gary relented to the touch, wondering what she had in mind. His gaze watched her face as she traced it along his collarbone, then dipped to graze across his throat to the other side of his collarbone. Gary still wondered what the exact purpose of this was, but the answer came soon enough when she lifted that single finger to her lips.

Gary heard Ava's words, and he nodded, moving to open the water and take a drink. He had to pause just before that drink though when her hand dropped immediately to his soft cock. The soft squeeze elicited a soft gasp from him. Even after that teasing motion, Gary still found himself too distracted to drink, because Ava leaned forward then, her nose briefly touching his cheek before she turned her head ever-so-slightly to let her own cheek slide against his.

“To find something you desire so much, like a touch or a pleasure or even a release and yet I deny you because you have been such a bad boy.” Ava's soft laugh, combined with the slow slide of her hand on his still sensitive cock was a truly unique pleasure. All thoughts about the water were forgotten in lieu of Ava's teasing of his responsive body. “But my Gary won’t be a bad boy now will he? At least not unless I want him to be a bad boy right?”

Those last words caused Gary to bow his head at last, laughing softly. She was certainly an interesting woman to say the least. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted, both with and from him. It was with those thoughts in Gary's mind that he watched Ava as she stood up and headed towards her closet.

It wasn't until Ava spoke that Gary even remembered the water. He laughed again at her words and pushed himself to his feet. With slow but confidant steps, he moved beside the bed. It wasn't until then that he finally opened the water. He raised it to his lips, tilting his head back as he took several full swallows of the water. He did that twice, taking two thirds of the bottle in the process, before finally closing it and setting it on the floor beside the bed.

Gary climbed on the bed, but found himself wondering how exactly she wanted him. on his stomach was easy enough, but as he settled near the head of the bed, he was curious as to how she wanted his arms. In fact, he even went back and forth on whether or not he wanted to see the items she was gathering. In the end, Gary decided to cross his arms and rest his head upon them, turning his head away from the closet. He found himself curious as to what she had in mind, and was willing to be surprised.
 
Ava watched Gary get into position, noting how his muscles in his arms flexed when he crossed them under his head. She wanted to run her fingers over his skin, but alas she had her priorities. Crawling up onto the bed she got herself comfortable near his body, letting her eyes roam over his back.

Ava admired his firm ass and strong legs once again. The curve of his lower back to the vast expanse of his back that was littered with scars. Some long and some just a spot, but still all of them telling of their own story. She watched as his body rose and fall against the bed with every breath he took.

Her fingers moved up and brushed lightly through his hair, stroking her fingers along the side of his hair, pulling it back from his face. Her eyes intent on what she was doing making a few dozen strokes through his hair, just a relaxing motion really. Slowly she slipped her hand from his hair and moved her attention back to her toys.

Tapping her nail across her bottom lip she debating on which one she wanted to start with. She picked up the crop and the cat o'nine tails and laid them beside her. Glancing back over the other things she decided to use them later. Picking up the cat o'nine tails she began to drape the leather straps over Gary's feet. Moving them up slowly, letting them brush along his flesh lightly.

Her eyes watched for every movement and her ears listened for any sounds, even the intake of air. Ava continued her slow motion of the leather straps up along Gary's legs before moving over his firm ass. She continued up over his back, not stopping one until she reached his shoulders. Once there she slide the straps from slide to side, brushing down his arms that were in view.

She pulled the leather straps up before shifting just slightly and starting at his shoulder, lightly smacking the straps across his shoulder. Nothing harsh, just a more than the light brushing of them. She slowly made her way down his body doing the exact same thing to every inch of his skin. Ava changed angles and made sure she touched every part of his skin she could see with her eyes. All the while watching and listening to everything he would give to her.
 
Gary's head finally turned towards Ava as he felt her climb up onto the bed. He watched her carefully, wondering what she had in mind for him. His breathing was slow and steady, reflecting his calm acceptance of whatever Ava would do.

Those blue eyes vanished briefly from view when Gary felt Ava's fingers brushing through his hair. The motion seemed deliberately slow and soothing, especially since she repeated it a few dozen times before finally pulling back and turning towards the toys that were on her left and out of his view.

Ava seemed to be taking her time in deciding what she wanted to use first. Where many a slave might have fidgeted or seemed uncomfortable, Gary was calm. His face was one of passivity, and his deep blue eyes showed nothing but trust.

There was however, a brief flash from his eyes when he saw the cat o'nine tails. When he felt her simply drape the straps across his feet though, he relaxed fully once more. Gary's eyes drifted closed once more as he felt the slow glide of the straps up the full length of his body. He actually enjoyed that she kept it moving, even as she reached his shoulders, tracing it from side to side, and even brushing against his arms, what little of them was available to her.

As Ava started to lift the straps of the cat, letting them fall with little more than a brush against his skin, Gary opened his eyes once more. His gaze turned towards her face, yet he didn't move. IF he'd been with any of his previous mistresses, he would likely be bound, helpless, and vulnerable to anything they desired. Here though, he was free in every aspect, and it was that freedom that allowed him to stay calm in the face of an implement that could cause great harm if she desired.
 
Ava liked that he was watching her, that he knew what she was doing. He looked so relaxed and calm laying there almost like a gentle angel when she could see the strength in his body. If at any time Gary wished to overpower her or even any of his former Mistresses he could have, with no problem. It is the choice that shows a lot to her, the choice that he stays where he is without having to be tied down in place. Sure she would like to bind him up from time to time, but this spoke louder volumes than if he didn't have a choice in the matter.

Once she reached his feet she moved back up his body again with the cat o'nine tails, more like letting them drop then trying to cause any pain. She knew with a flick of her wrist she could easily cause him pain, but that was not what she wanted...just yet. When she did decide to give him pain, it won't so much be pain as it will be pleasure.

As Ava reached his arms again she moved the leather straps from his body, letting them drape over hers as she placed it behind her. Her fingers wrapped around the end of the crop, slipping it up into view while watching Gary's eyes. She moved it over Gary's body, not touching just yet. When she reached his legs she let the leather tongue of the crop slip between his legs, patting the insides of his thighs gently indicating to spread his legs more.

Ava started to slide that leather up the inside of his thigh, slowly making her way to the back of his balls and ass. Her eyes intently locked on his face as she gaged every reaction he had. She moved the crop up, gliding it over his balls and ass before moving on to his back. She moved the crop over him just as she did with the cat o'nine tails, gentle at first before letting it just fall across his skin.

The moment she passed over his lower back Ava leaned forward and flicked her tongue over one of his scars. The crop moved down the inside of his thighs again as her tongue traced the design of the scar.
 
Gary's deep blue eyes watched Ava closely, a small smile on his face. He knew well enough that the cat o'nine could cause a very large amount of pain, yet he allowed her free reign. Out of the corner of his eye, he followed the path she took with the cat o'nine, even as it slid up his body, lifted off, and was deposited behind her. His eyes flicked over to hers as she gripped the crop, that small smile still on his face.

The crop moved back and forth over his body, simply hovering rather than actually touching. It wasn't until it fell to his legs that the crop dropped to touch his skin. When he felt the tap to first one inner thigh, and then the other, Gary shifted his position slightly, spreading his legs to give her more access there, as she seemed to want.

Gary's eyes drifted closed as he felt the crop sliding over his skin. A soft sigh slipped from his lips as he felt the supple leather graze over his balls and ass. His ass shifted slightly with the feel of the leather against him, enjoying the soft, yet firm feel of the crop against his skin.

The taps of the crop against his skin caused only the smallest of sighs from Gary. It was once again the feel of her tongue tracing one of the scars of his back that elicited a sharp gasp. Even now, after she'd done such a thing several times, he couldn't help but respond. His back even arched a little, presenting both that and his ass to her. Gary didn't know what all Ava had in mind for him this day, but he had a feeling he would enjoy it far more than the first nights he'd had with most of his other mistresses.
 
Ava was soaking up every reaction Gary was giving her, like that was her drug. She moved the crop from his body and tossed it behind her on the bed before her hand came back empty. Ava reached down and lightly ran her fingers up over his calf, making her way up the back of his leg even while her tongue moved to the next scar on his back. She let her tongue draw around that scar, burning it into memory before moving on to the next one.

Her fingers slid over his ass before moving back over it to move down his other leg. She was feeling every tiny hair, every jerk of muscle and even every tremor that ran through his body. Each one having a glorious effect on her body; almost like she was so in tune with him that she was feeling his sensations run through her own body. Sliding her fingers gently up the inside of his thigh, she let them lightly graze over his balls.

Ava groaned inside at his body’s reaction to her fingers and her tongue. Her hand moved back down his legs and before long her teeth were nipping and running along each scar. She would pull back from his back long enough to look him over before moving back to a new scar on his back. She was going to lavish each one, pulled sounds from him, make his body purr with excitement. Her nails lightly raked over his leg, the sighs and moans slipping from him just pulled her own body closer to his.

The front of her ran down the length of his side, pressing to him while her mouth teased and tasted every bit of his back. Her nails continued to run up and down his legs, on the back, the inside, over his balls and his ass; her movements slow and yet calculating. Her nails digging a bit more into his flesh even while she nipped along his back and shoulders.

Her eyes locked with his as her nails dragged over his ass to his lower back. Rubbing her nose along his she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent before letting her eyes open and her mouth press to his. She nipped at his lower lip before her tongue swirled over the spot. Her fingers moved up along his back, no longer the nails she was using on his legs but soft caressed of his back and scars. She kissed him again softly before pulling back to watch her fingers move over him.

Once she was done exploring his back with her fingers she reached behind herself picking something up while shifting her body where she kneeled over him. Before he could even see what it was she ran it along his leg, not using too much pressure for the pinwheel was sharp. She didn’t want to pierce his flesh, just wanted him to feel how sharp it was. As the pinwheel made its way up his leg, her tongue and lips followed.

She moved to the other leg and again ran the pinwheel up his leg with his tongue and lips following just to give him different sensations. When she got to his ass, she ran the sharp points over him and again licked across his ass, waiting patiently for him to rise up even more. She loved it when he rose up for more. Ava continued to slowly torture him with the pinwheel and her mouth, making her way over every inch of his back.
 
All thoughts of silence, his usual form of defense, were forgotten as Gary lay there. His moans, gasps, and panting breaths were offered freely as Ava touched and teased. Even when the crop was discarded, Gary hardly noticed, except for when he felt the soft and warm touch of her hand in it's place. It was when that hand touched him, combined with the tongue that teased along and traced every scar along his back, one by one.

It was in those moments, that Gary found it particularly hard to remain flat on his stomach. He could arch his ass easily enough, but he wanted so much to lift himself up to his elbows, then let his head drop to the bed, presenting his ass to her touch. Her focus was on his back though, and it was not in his nature to deny a mistress that which she wanted. And so Gary remained on his stomach, his head turned to the side, letting him see her, and she see him.

Ava was the first of the pair to move significantly. She leaned towards and over him. Another soft moan slipped from Gary's lips as he felt the fullness of her breasts pressed against his side. He was however, more distracted by the face that descended towards his own. The position was awkward at best, but neither of the pair seemed to notice as she pressed her lips to his. Her teeth caught and nipped at his lip, eliciting a gasp, stifled by her kiss, and the tongue that flicked against that spot.

Fingers, not nails, soft and perfect, slid up his ass and back, and Gary let his eyes drift closed. It was then that Gary allowed himself to arch more fully, albeit briefly to the hand that caressed him so. The kiss that came next was soft, rather than accompanied by a nip, like the first. Gary's eyes opened once more, seemingly unsure whether to be closed with his pleasure, or open for hers.

As her head lifted free though, he found himself curious at what she might have planned for him next. She leaned over him though, preventing him from seeing what it was she picked up. He found out soon enough though when he felt the sharpness of the wheel against his skin. He knew it for what it was when it started to run up his leg. He quivered slightly at the touch of it, but did his best to remain still. Some mistresses kept them sharper than others, and this was one of those. A wrong move on either of their parts, and the sharp pricks of the wheel could easily break the skin. His lack of movement didn't stop the soft moans from it's touch though. It, like the crop and cat o'nine could very easily cause a large amount of pain if desired, yet she used it differently still. The pricks caught his attention, though the pain was well within his tolerance.

The thing about the experience that made it all the more erotic, was of course her tongue and lips following the trail of the wheel, gliding over the slightly abused skin with a touch that made it even harder to remain still. It wasn't until the wheel lifted up to his ass that Gary finally allowed himself to arch to it's touch. He felt the deeper impressions from the wheel, caused by his arch, though knew even still that they hadn't broken the skin. He was moaning freely again, arching his body willingly to meet the caress of the instrument.

The moans turned to panting breaths as the wheel moved over his back, especially the curve of his spine. His rasping breaths caused it to press more here, and less there, but he hardly noticed. His eyes were once again closed, his entire focus on the sensations caused by the wheel, the lips, the tongue, all caused by the woman he'd met only just today.
 
Ava found herself moaning softly in response to Gary’s moans. She moved over his back and arms before coming back to run the wheel over his ass once again. Her belly tightened and heat pooled between her legs as he rose up. She moved the pinwheel from his skin, tossing it behind her before her hands stroked over his firm ass.

Ava ran her lips over every inch of his ass, along with her tongue before finally testing one thing, one thing she had wanted to know since he first raised up. She dipped her tongue between his cheeks and ran it over his puckered little hole. Before he even had time to react she dipped her tongue lower and ran it over the underside of his balls and moving it up to his little hole once again.

Her nails raked lightly over his ass as her tongue swirled and flicked over that hole before pressing into it. Wiggling her tongue as the tip was inside of him made her smile in satisfaction. She was going to have him begging for her to stop or for her to finish him. Her tongue snaked up and her teeth nipped along the edge of his ass cheeks before she dipped back to flick it over his hole.

Ava was thoroughly enjoying herself and her soft little moans said as much. Her fingers massaged, scratched and even teased over his ass. She wanted every sound she had heard thus far coming from his lips while she worked on his ass. Her body shifting just slightly, moving between his spread legs, giving her much better access to his ass and that little hole she is having so much fun with.

Her finger ran down over the hole, running around the edge of it, teasing it before her tongue pressed into him. She had to close her eyes a moment as a shutter ran through her body as her free hand gripped his ass, digging her nails into his flesh. Her eyes fluttered open and her tongue flicked over him while her nails released their grip on him.

Her body slide up along his back, her hard nipples raking over his skin and scars as she made her way up to his ear, “Tell me dear, did you expect this when you were chained in that room? You know what I am thinking about, chaining you in a room similar and having about…hmmmm, maybe three woman coming in to….please you, lick you, suck on you and even fuck you the best they can with you chained up while I sit in a chair watching it all. Would you like that dear?” As she asked him the question, she pressed her mound into his ass, a small thrust of her own hips, mimicking what he would do behind her, when she gave him the chance.

Moving to brush her lips over his cheek before whispering more, “I can’t wait to watch you fucking any little bitch I may bring you. Making her scream as you ruin that pussy of hers fucking it with that big cock of yours.” Ava again closed her eyes and shuttered lightly above him while her fingers snaked up into his hair and pulled his head back, “You would love it wouldn’t you?” Before he could even answer her teeth set into his neck where his shoulder meets, biting almost to the point of breaking flesh as her hips press her mound hard into his ass, sliding up letting him feel how wet she is just from playing with him.
 
The touch of the wheel, and the pleasurable pain that it created, was gone as quickly as it had arrived. Gary moaned in dismay at what might have been the loss of her touch. That moan rose in pitch though, as her hands stroked over the ass that he'd worked so hard to keep tight and firm.

It wasn't until he felt those firm hands, soon accompanied by Ava's lips and tongue that Gary finally let his body shift, letting himself do what he'd wanted to do since this had begun. He lifted his ass, presenting it to her. She took full advantage of course, and his body quaked fully with a powerful shiver as he felt her pull his cheeks apart. Her tongue dipped between them, an action that would have had many a male slave safe word and be gone. There was no stopping this from Gary's standpoint though. If this was what Ava wanted, then Gary would relent to her ministrations, soaking in the pleasure that she wanted to give him.

That sinfully skilled tongue must have done this many times before. IT flicked over the puckered entrance of his ass, licked the full of his skin till it came down to his sensitive balls, already heavy and full of cum once more. Then, as quickly as it had come to his balls, it was gone again, going back the way it had come to swirl and flick against his asshole once more, before finally dipping inside. Gary's moans were constant now as he relented to her ministrations, happily enjoying the pleasure that she wished to give him.

Gary writhed on the bed as Ava teased him so. His ass arched back and forth to her hands, lips, and tongue, begging without words for her to continue. So lost was he in the sensations Ava was giving him, that he hardly felt her shift between his legs, barely noticed the movement. His eyes were closed once more.

Soon though, the nails that raked his skin, the hands that squeezed and kneaded, and the lips and tongue that pleasured him were gone. They were replaced though, by her body sliding up his, causing himself to lay flat once more as she covered him. “Tell me dear, did you expect this when you were chained in that room? You know what I am thinking about, chaining you in a room similar and having about…hmmmm, maybe three woman coming in to….please you, lick you, suck on you and even fuck you the best they can with you chained up while I sit in a chair watching it all. Would you like that dear?”

Gary opened his mouth to respond, but found himself temporarily silenced when she thrusted her pussy, so very wet from her obvious arousal, against his own heated ass. "Yes, please yes!" He almost screamed the words at her, shamelessly so.

The soft press of Ava's kiss to his cheek seemed almost out of place, especially considering the words she spoke. “I can’t wait to watch you fucking any little bitch I may bring you. Making her scream as you ruin that pussy of hers fucking it with that big cock of yours.” He quivered in anticipation at that thought, wondering already if she was truly planning such an evening. He didn't have much time to think on it though, as he felt her hand in his hair, fisting and pulling head back. “You would love it wouldn’t you?” His lips opened to respond, but the hard bite of her teeth against his sensitive neck silenced his response. So too, did the firm press of her wet pussy grinding shamelessly against his ass. With no voice to speak, Gary could only nod as he writhed beneath her, pressing himself up and back to her as she pressed down to him.
 
Back
Top