You Don't Know Me

Lady_Gamer

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Posts
338
You Don't Know Me (Closed)

Erica was an eighteen year old with behavior problems. One need only look at her to classify her as a punk - as if her outlandlishly askew and chopped hair wasn't enough, she sported red and purple highlights of a chaotic array on the otherwise raven tresses. Bright blue eyes burned under three eyebrow piercings, two on the outer edge of her left brow, the other on the right. Compared to the hooligans she associated with, the holes in her head were minimal - her ears weren't even riddled. Three horseshoe ear rings of descending gauge worked their way up her lobes, with a couple cartilage capture balls near the top bend of her ear.

This morning, the girl was being forced to return to school. As she poured herself a cup of coffee, she reminded herself how much she hated mornings. Her academic suspension had been more of a reward than a punishment - her father didn't keep tabs on her, so she had thoroughly enjoyed running wild in the night. It was almost tempting to blow off her classes in favor of much needed sleep. But with the school threatening her credits...well. It was her senior year and she had great grades, there was no reason to fail high school. It wasn't as if it would hurt anyone but her.

Resigned to her fate, the girl took her cup of java to go. She gave her father, step-mother, and step-brother (who sat at the table together sharing a family breakfast) a hateful glance on her way to the door.

Two years of living together hadn't brought Erica around. They had moved to a new town, settled into a nice house - the 'steps' didn't attempt to befriend the admittedly aggressive teenage girl (who, in all fairness to them, was rarely to never around). Her step-brother was of the same age, and was also a senior at their high school. Few people knew that they lived together - he certainly hadn't taken Erica's father's last name when his mother remarried.

She grabbed her skateboard and backpack on her way out. Her father had bought both of the kids their own vehicles, and even made the insurance payments on them. Erica refused the gift - and after a year of it just sitting there, it appeared that her father hoped she wouldn't be able to avoid the temptation forever. Glancing at the threatening sky, it would've been a good day to cave.

Erica wouldn't do it, of course. She'd rather show up to school looking like a drowned rat than give her father the satisfaction of taking the unappreciated present. She threw her skateboard onto the still dry sidewalk and hopped on as if she didn't have a care in the world.

She was nearly a mile away before she became concerned. A crack of lightning brightened the otherwise gray surroundings, followed by an immediate torrential downpour. Allowing her board to continue forward under its own power, she looked up briefly. The rain pelted her face, leaving a slight sting with their strikes. She merely soaked in the misery, failing to notice the car pulling up along the curb.

"Erica!" a familiar voice called out. She turned her attention towards the driver, who was shouting out the rolled down passenger window. "Would you like a ride?"

The board continued to make its way down the sidewalk, forcing the driver to idle to stay within range to hear her reply. She watched her step-brother with resentful eyes. "No, I'm doing fantastic on my own. As you can see."

"I can also see your nipples," he remarked matter of factly.

Erica glanced downwards. What an awesome day to wear white. Her thin bra did nothing to obscure the details her tank top was so willing to betray. She halted her progress and stomped on the back of her board, causing it to pop upwards to her waiting hand. She gave an exasperated sigh as she approached the passenger door, passing her board under the arm that held on to her coffee, so she could let herself in. Sweeping a hand under her pleated skirt as she seated herself, she took a moment to place her belongings before looking over at her step-brother. "Thanks," she said simply. It didn't seem that she was interested in creating a conversation over their current circumstances - she had always shown a distinct lack of interest in the young man. Erica looked forward and took a sip of her beverage, waiting for whatever the favorite might have to say to her. Perhaps he would silently take her to school - the two had never talked to each other, so it wouldn't be entirely unexpected.
 
Last edited:
Erica's step-brother, Chris, used the proper switches on the driver's side door to roll up all of the car windows. Able to see perfectly well with his hazel eyes while wearing his self-proclaimed "nerd's" eyeglasses, the young man assessed the storm clouds overhead then checked traffic and pulled out onto the road. After driving the gently winding street for a minute or so, Chris grabbed his cellphone from an otherwise empty slot underneath the dashboard. He entered three numbers into it.

"San Villa, California," he spoke into the receiver end of his phone. "John F. Kennedy High School," he added after a short pause.

Chris checked his mirrors as he waited for his call to the high school which he and his step-sister attended to go through. He wasn't vain by 18 year-old male standards by any means, but still took the opportunity to confirm that everything was as it should be with his clear complexion and the wavy brown hair on his head.

A streak of lightning flashed in the distance, making a soft crackling sound several seconds later.
 
The young woman glanced over at Chris as he picked up his cellphone, giving him a disapproving scowl as he started poking numbers into it. She hated it when people drove and fucked around with their phones - still, she didn't start an argument over it. She took another drink of coffee and looked out the passenger window.

Her gaze was drawn back to the man within a few moments of him speaking their high school's name. What the hell would he have to be calling them about?

She listened silently, watching Chris with what could only be described as suspicion.
 
Chris felt somewhat uneasy as he sensed his step-sister looking at him disapprovingly. His discomfort faded when her focus shifted to the weather going on outside. Finally, after about the seventh or eighth ring, someone picked up on the other end of the phone. The inside of the car became dead quiet as a school secretary gave a customary telephone greeting.

Then Chris said, in as mature a voice as he could muster, "Yes, this is Mr. Lisbon. I'm just calling to let you know that both of my teenagers aren't feeling well this morning; neither of them will be coming to school today and I need you to please excuse them from all their classes."

Bouncing his head back and forth impatiently as he listened to what the secretary was saying on the other end of the line, Chris smiled coyly at his step-sister. Within a few moments, it was his turn to speak again.

"Right," he stated "I'll make sure both of them get their assignments from their teachers tomorrow... You have a nice day as well... bye-bye."
 
Erica raised a brow. She hadn't been expecting anything like that from her step-brother; she had no reason to think he was anything more than the nerd she assumed him to be. And she had to admit - he did a pretty spot on job of impersonating her father. An amused grin crossed her lips as she watched Chris react to the secretary's response. When he smiled, she was suddenly reminded of the awkward moment at their parent's wedding in which she realized how attractive he was. They were related. Bloodlines didn't need to be involved to make the girl feel shameful about the whole ordeal.

She waited just long enough to be sure that his call disconnected before speaking. "So...what's that all about?"
 
Chris could almost literally count on one hand the number of times he had seen his step-sister smile. Seeing her grinning now was perfect with her nipples, which were still showing from underneath her wet shirt, and the great pair of legs she was advertizing to the world with her sexy skirt. If only his parent and hers hadn't gotten married...

"I just didn't feel like going today. Don't tell me you're going to pass up a gimmie opportunity like this!"

The young man turned onto a different road, so as to avoid the school.
 
"Oh, of course not. I only have twenty-something absences...not counting my recent suspension. You're in no danger of me fighting to attend class."

She placed her coffee mug in a cup holder before grabbing the backpack she had placed at her feet. She lifted it into her lap and began rummaging for something.

"The question is, what are you trying to get out of this?" Erica's sapphire eyes were cast in Chris's direction.

As she awaited his response, she retrieved her cellphone from her bag. She didn't seem eager to start playing with the device - her pack was thrown back towards her feet and she idly held the phone. In truth, she could only assume that Chris had some interest in one of her friends, or perhaps recently became curious about drugs; really, who could tell? She just couldn't convince herself that he'd have any other reason to associate with a dirtbag punker like herself.
 
Chris returned his own phone to its usual place, a built-in cubby underneath the dash.

"I'm not trying to get anything out of it Erica. Shouldn't a guy, no matter how much of a geek, get to play hookie at least once in his high school career?"

In recent months, Chris had grown increasingly tired of his squeaky clean image as the school good boy compared to his step-sister's colorful reputation. Unsure what he and his step-sister could do together, Chris turned onto yet another street.

"Soooo," he said in an elongated fashion, "how about the voice of wisdom teaching the newbie over here how to properly play hookie. What would be some good things to do my first time out?"
 
Last edited:
"I suppose even the teacher's pet needs off the leash once in awhile," she teased.

Erica considered for several moments, reaching upwards as she stretched out her form. "Hm. Well..." Dropping her arms and regaining a normal posture, she continued. "We're old enough that we could go just about anywhere without people being concerned that we're school children skipping class. I mean...we could go the arcade, or the comic store...go shoot each other with paintballs. We could even go for a hike, if you want. The rain isn't that bad once you're under the tree canopy." She looked over at Chris. "I'd recommend the indoor skate park, but I can assure you that David will be there." David was probably the most aggressive of the hooligan group that Erica associated with - he was known for being a merciless bully. He dropped out of high school last year, confident that his band's career would take off. It hadn't yet. As far as Erica knew, Chris hadn't been a favored target of the man, but she didn't really talk to her step-brother about such things and David didn't often share stories of what a big man he was for kicking around those that were better adjusted than himself. In any case, she knew David's reputation proceeded him.

Erica glanced at her watch. "Your mother should be leaving soon, and dad's already gone for work. We could even go home and fuck around there." Her choice of wording wasn't entirely noted - maybe it was a Freudian slip.
 
Last edited:
Chris looked his step-sister in the eye and wrinkled his nose in reaction to her snide remark. The remark, however, was forgotten as soon as the young man noticed Erica stretching in her seat, Chris found himself imagining her doing the same thing, but in her bedroom and without any clothes on.

"What does she look like under there?" he said to himself without actually speaking.

Having been momentarily distracted, Chris had missed the first half of Erica's suggestions. Hiking in the rain, even under a canopy of trees, didn't sound all that appealing to the young man. He silently balked at the idea of going to the indoor skate park. David would be there. Chris wasn't afraid of David or anything, but the guy was an insufferable asshole of major proportions.

"Let's not get overly adventurous my first time playing hookie," Chris joked. "How about we go home and find some way to entertain ourselves?"

18 year-old Chris realized that he had put a little too much emphasis on the word 'entertain', just as Erica had sounded a too eager to Chris' ears on the word 'fuck'.

"I noticed that you didn't get a chance to eat breakfast again this morning," Chris observed. "If we stop somewhere to get a bite to eat our parents will both be out of the house by the time we're done. We'll have the place to ourselves for a few hours at least."
 
Last edited:
Chris's use of emphasis was not lost on Erica. Immediately, she had to wonder if it was a product of her imagination - it almost sounded like... But, no. That just wasn't possible. Why would someone like him have an interest in her? Even if they weren't strangers living under the same roof; somehow she had always assumed she wasn't his type - just as one might assume that he wasn't hers.

She cut the train of thought short, turning her attention to her step-brother's suggestion. Erica wasn't sure why, but she was surprised. His observation hadn't been grand, nor had the offer to go out to eat with her. But...well? Perhaps it was just the vast difference between Chris and the guys she usually hung around - they certainly didn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

"Um...yeah. That sounds great." She gave him a soft smile before reaching into her pack again. "Guess I could try to cover up my tits before we go in to public," she spoke as she pulled out her back-up t-shirt. It was only after the words left her mouth that he had to wonder why she hadn't dressed herself more properly right when she got in the car. "Don't even ask me where," she added preemptively. "I can't say I have a preference of the eateries." She pulled the dry piece of clothing over her head and yanked it down over her body. It was a plain black shirt that fit snugly around her breasts.
 
Surprised to discover that his step-sister covering her wet white t-shirt with a dry black one wasn't a disappointment to him (he had been enjoying the view, as any teenage guy would have), Chris concluded that the dry one had its own charms. After all, it was making him want to reach out with his hands to cup and squeeze Erica's 18 year-old breasts. Of course, he had fantasized about Erica many times, but he had rarely had to work so hard at bottling up his impulses as he was working now.

Chris presented his idea of where to get Erica some breakfast. "How about the doughnut shop on Elm?"

With some sadness, Chris realized in that moment that he knew hardly anything about his step-sister's likes and dislikes. Perhaps today could change some of that.
 
"Works for me."

Erica leaned back in her seat, crossing her right leg over her left. For several moments, she said nothing, seemingly lost in her own thoughts. She watched as rain fell on the windshield, soaking in the sound of the storm. After a full minute, she seemed compelled to make conversation.

"So...Chris." She sat up slightly, looking over at the driver. It was obvious she had no idea what sort of subject matter he'd be interested in. "You have a girlfriend?"

Of all the questions she could've asked. What kind of music do you like? How do you spend your free time? She only hoped her choice wouldn't be too obvious. As if she needed to make herself a deviant in another aspect of life...
 
Caught completely off guard by Erica's question about his non-existent love life, Chris was indescribably thankful that his destination was so close... just around the next corner. If he could hold out for another ten seconds or so, Chris would be able to park the car and escape its confines, perhaps without having to answer Erica's question. The teen driver pretended to focus his full attention on pulling into the doughnut shop's parking lot.

"Sorry Erica," Chris said as he brought the car to a complete stop and used his key to turn off the engine, "With the rain on the windshield and everything, I was concentrating on my driving... Did you ask me a question back there?"

Chris got out of the car and shut his door before his step-sister could answer.

"Idiot!" Chris chastised himself in a whisper.
 
Was he willfully ignoring her? Erica distracted herself in the following awkward moments by fetching her mug, taking a deep draft of coffee. As they stopped, she listened to Chris's excuse and tried to convince herself that he was telling her the truth - but his abrupt exit made it clear that she had made him uncomfortable. As she pulled herself out of the car, she couldn't help but be convinced that he wasn't interested in discussing such things with her.

She walked around the vehicle, towards the donut shop's entrance. "No worries, Chris. It must not have been anything important, because I've already forgotten the question." It was a lie, of course, but she didn't want to press the issue or give him any reason to feel defensive. Still, she coudn't help but privately wonder about it.

Entering the shop, Erica wasted no time making her way to the counter. "Hey Sarah. I'll have a bavarian cream and some coffee." She was still holding her mug, which she would be able to refill from a large pumped thermos. "And...whatever he's having," she motioned towards Chris. He'd have the opportunity to order or decline before events continued.

The woman fetched the requested item(s) and gave Erica a disapproving look as the girl rifled through her wallet. "Oh, Erica. It's on the house."

A peirced eyebrow raised.

"For Benny."

"Bah. I didn't patch him up, that was Dr. Olson."

"Well. But you're the one who dealt with my hysterical crying while he was in the OR."

Erica shrugged. "It was nothing."

"Consider it my thanks. It really meant a lot to me."

The punk knew better than to argue. "If you insist. Thanks, Sarah. How is Benny, by the way?"

"He's doing great! He can't quite put all his weight on that leg yet, but it appears to be healing nicely."

"Good, glad to hear it. If you have any problems...even a small one...you have my number."

"That I do." Sarah gave a smile. "Now...go on, enjoy your breakfast."

Erica gave a nod and a short salute with her mug before turning to refill the insulated cup - she then made her way to an open table. Waiting for Chris to sit across from her, she gave a short explaination. "I work at the emergancy vet clinic in the evenings. Sometimes I get to assist the doctor, but mostly I play receptionist." She only had to explain because she didn't tell the family about her job. "And...don't tell my father about it. I honestly prefer that he keep on thinking that I'm - well. Doing whatever horrible things he imagines I do while I'm away from home."
 
Having eaten breakfast at home only a short while ago, but not being much for coffee, Chris just ordered a jelly doughnut and a small bottle of orange juice. What happened after placing his order changed Chris' perspective on Erica forever. As he listened to Sarah and Erica conversing, then Erica explaining that conversation to him, Chris suddenly realized his step-sister wasn't the selfish bitch she wanted everyone to think she was. Perhaps she was just as confused and scared of growing up... like Chris.

"Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me," Chris reassured Erica before taking his first bite from the second breakfast of the day for him.

"What else don't I know about you?" Chris asked un-specifically while opening his orange juice.

Chris had always imagined that his step-sister was smoking weed and blowing guys just for the hell of it whenever she wasn't in the house. But having just gotten a glimpse of Erica's softer side, Chris wasn't sure anymore. Maybe she wasn't a whorish little slut after all.
 
"Mm - lots of things. You don't know me at all." Erica took a bite of her pastry, pausing long enough to chew and swallow before continuing. "I'm not as interesting as I put on, firstly."

She followed this with a sip of her coffee. As she placed the mug on the table, she looked thoughtful for a moment. She wasn't going to entertain Chris with her life story - or bore him, as the case may be. "I think it's as simple as...well. I obviously have daddy issues. I act like a jackass in a desperate attempt to gain attention." She took another bite of her doughnut, seemingly not too concerned with her self diagnosis. "Since that isn't working? I'm given to understand that the next step is sleeping around - forever chasing the male affection I was denied as a child and adolescent."

Erica gave a dry laugh. It was sounding much too 'sob story' for her - in an attempt to lighten the mood, this came out: "That is, unless you're up to the task of sating my insane sex drive." Wait...what the hell did you just say? He's family! ...Legally. "The people in this town are a bunch of assholes," she continued, trying to recover. "I'd hate for any of them to take advantage of my condition."

...That certainly didn't make it sound any better. Maybe he'll think you're joking?
 
Chris had been drinking from his bottle of orange juice when Erica suddenly mentioned sex. Somehow, he managed to swallow the citrusey liquid without choking in surprise. Even as Chris listened politely to his step-sister, his cock slowly stirred to life in his pants. The young man listened politely as Erica completed her complaint about the number of assholes in town. He took a bite of his doughnut to absorb some of the O.J. that hadn't gone down quite right.

After chewing his food and swallowing, Chris said, "Statistically speaking, it would be safer for you to have sex with me on a regular basis than to go sleeping around at random."

A smile appeared on Chris' lips. Emoting was not one of Chris' strengths. Would his step-sister interpret the smile as flirtatious, or as a sign that he was just fooling around?
 
Erica was a master of acting as if she didn't care - and she employed those skills as she awaited Chris's reply. Lifting her hand, taking a leisurely bite of her breakfast, she watched the young man with a seemingly neutral expression.

She nearly cracked a smile at his mention of statistics. His ability to respond to the unexpected scenario with such calm rationality - the smile that followed - Erica didn't allow herself time to over-analyze the situation. "It seems a logical solution to my problem, doesn't it?" She gave a playful smile as she allowed her gaze to stray over his appearance. Rather than admit that she'd had an attraction to him from the first moment she saw him, or tell him that he was perfectly suited to her tastes, she simple offered: "Yeah...I could certainly get off to that."

Her eyes raised to his.
 
As Erica agreed that having sex with just one guy, him, was a logical idea, it suddenly dawned on Chris that they had both been talking at a normal volume level instead of a discrete one. That might pose a problem if Sarah, the person in charge of the otherwise empty doughnut shop, had overhead any of the conversation. Then again, Chris did find Sarah rather attractive.

"One woman at a time, stud," the male teenager thought to himself.

Chris was in awe as his step-sister's eyes raised to meet his. Today might actually be the day that he would finally lose his virginity... and with his step-sister no less! With that though running through his head, it was impossible for Chris to keep his dick from reaching the next stage of hardness in his pants. The fact that he half expected Erica to stand up and start stripping right there at the table didn't help matters either.

"Think our parents have left the house by now?" Chris inquired in a soft voice, his gaze still locked with his step-sister's.
 
A mischievous smile crossed Erica's lips as she listened to Chris's reply. It seemed that he was willing - if not eager - to let her use his body for pleasure. She lifted her left arm slightly and glanced at her wristwatch, which was worn on the underside of her wrist. "I would guess as much. Unless your mother decided to play hooky today, too." She gave a small laugh as she lifted herself from her seat - she didn't know Linda at all, but she assumed the woman was pretty straight-laced.

"Worst case scenario? We could always use your car."

Erica glanced over at the counter, where Sarah was still standing. She hadn't missed their conversation, but pretended to be busy scribbling on an order tablet. "Or...you know...we could use an unoccupied bathroom stall," Erica continued.

Sarah lifted her gaze, looking surprised. She noted the punk-ish girl's playful grin before remarking. "Not that I'm eavesdropping or anything...but...don't do that."

Erica laughed and cleaned up her side of the table. She approached the counter long enough to drop a bill into the tip jar, giving Sarah a smile. "I wouldn't do that."

"I know. You're just a little shock jock, aren't you?"

The girl nodded. "I just like to catch people off guard."

"Well...you two have fun. With...whatever you're doing. Somewhere else."

Erica returned to the table, offering a hand to Chris. "Shall we?"
 
The past few minutes had been a major roller coaster ride for Chris. He wasn't always the best at taking social cues or reading body language, but it was clear even to him that he and Erica were going to fuck each other before the day was over. And if he played his cards right, it could even turn into a recurring thing!

Chris hadn't even done anything with his step-sister yet, and he had already allowed his adolescent imagination to start on the idea of a threesome with Erica and Sarah. That notion, apparently, died a quick death when Sarah made it clear she didn't want any sexual escapades taking place in her establishment.

Just hanging around Erica was enough to give most guys a boner, but having lived in the same house with her for awhile had forced Chris to train his cock to behave while in her presence. After all, Erica's father probably wouldn't appreciate Chris walking around the house with a hard-on for his daughter. That's not to say Chris didn't frequently fantasize about Erica in his jack off sessions! But, with his step-sister's crystal clear offer of letting him bang her, the young man's teenage cock had sprung to life.

"Um," Chris said with embarrassment, "I'd actually like to just sit here and talk for another minute or two if you don't mind."

As if he had x-ray vision that he could transfer to Erica, the young man stared at his erection through the tabletop. He hoped that Erica would get the hint. Of course, if she wanted to tease him or discuss sex he'd be in big trouble.
 
Erica's sight trailed from Chris's face to the table, following his gaze. She gave a soft smile before re-seating herself across from him. It was so cute. She wasn't entirely certain why such an awkward situation would be so attractive to her - but it was.

The thought crossed her mind to torment him about the whole ordeal - cause him to have a hell of a time regaining control over himself. But it seemed that she was in a merciful mood. Reflecting on what had been said between them, she had to assume that Chris had put his imagination to work to get himself hard. She wouldn't deny that she was thrilled to so easily have an affect on him.

Which made her consider what she could say to ease him to a normal state. She was somewhat eager to get him home, so she didn't want to waste any time in getting him comfortable to leave. She thought for a few moments before speaking.

"Oh! This usually kills the mood pretty quick. Did you know that I'm an avid MMO player? Right now I'm playing TERA as a warrior. They are the only leather wearing tank class in the game, so keeping aggro on a boss mob - or BAM, as they are known in TERA - requires that you be capable of actively dodging and blocking attacks...'cause you know. You can't afford to take much damage if you can't wear real armor. I guess a lot of warriors end up going a dps role because they can't hack acting like they're Link."

She could go on for hours. Watching Chris's reaction, she was expecting a 'mind-melt' or sheer boredom type expression to hit him soon.
 
Chris had never in his wildest dreams expected to learn that his step-sister was more of a geek than him. An avid MMO player? She certainly was full of surprises! Erica was obviously doing her best to help Chris calm down. Problem was, Erica mentioning her leather-clad alter-ego had sent Chris off on an entirely new sexual tangent.

Realizing that he must have a rather odd expression on his face from daydreaming of his step-sister dominating him while she was wearing an all-leather outfit, Chris shifted his train of thought to the consequences of just standing up and walking out of the restaurant despite his stiffened cock. He didn't really care what Sarah though of him, since the chances of having sex with her now or in the future didn't seem all that promising, but Chris worried about whether or not Erica would be turned off by how little it took to get him hard? After pondering his predicament a few moments longer, Chris decided that the best course of action was to be unashamed of the bulge Erica (and, to a lesser degree, Sarah) had caused.

"I appreciate you trying, but we'll be here all day if we wait for him to go down," Chris said while once again using his eyes to indicate his hidden erection.

Chris stood up from his seat. Maybe it was teenage male pride, but Chris was quite impressed at how much his cock was pushing against the inside of his pants now that he was standing.

"Let's go home," the young man said as he smiled and offered his right hand to his seated step-sister.
 
Still being seated, the young woman found herself at eye-level with the bulge of Chris's pants - who could blame her failing to avert her gaze? Her brows lifted only slightly as her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. It was obvious from the strain under the fabric that he was more generously endowed that she would've expected.

It took her a moment to recover. As if suddenly snapping back to reality, the girl turned her face towards Chris's offered hand. She gave a sheepish grin before accepting it and rising to her feet. Erica retained her grip on his hand as they moved towards the exit of the doughnut shop.

Once in the car, the young geek in punk's clothing leaned back in her seat as she shifted her legs to a barely open arrangement. She could feel a slight dampness between her thighs - a building heat of desire. She watched as Chris lowered himself into the driver's seat, idly wondering if slipping her hand under her skirt and into her panties would be too much of a distraction for him.

...She'd probably do it, anyway.
 
Back
Top