Cheating husband erotic horror

loquere

Smile!
Jill catches her husband Bob cheating. She finds out he has a secret family. She automatically falls out of love with him and sets about killing him, so she keep the kids, and to a lesser degree the money and the house.

-Without alerting him to her intent, she devices a plan spanning three years. She starts making him fattier foods laced with weight gain ingredients. Over the 3 years he increases his 210 pounds to 340.

-One night during sex Jill rides him into a sweating mess. He has a massive heart attack. She does not attempt to help him as she sits atop him watching the life ooze from his body.

Last edited:
Well, I guess that's one way to get back at a cheating spouse. I think.it would be great to make a comedic horror story out of it. :) It takes her 3 years so I could see where comedy could be involved. One night, she serves him spaghetti with meatballs. The meatballs are canned dogfood, sprinked with parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme--with a dash of arsenic. Add his favorite wine to distract him. I remember a similar scene from The Prince of Tides--just the dogfood.

Well, I guess that's one way to get back at a cheating spouse. I think.it would be great to make a comedic horror story out of it. :) It takes her 3 years so I could see where comedy could be involved. One night, she serves him spaghetti with meatballs. The meatballs are canned dogfood, sprinked with parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme--with a dash of arsenic. Add his favorite wine to distract him. I remember a similar scene from The Prince of Tides--just the dogfood.

Yeah, I'm not a comedic person, but then again I'm not writing it. I was thinking more that she worked in a lap at that she was mixing chemicals. I mean he can't wake up a weak later and be a giant.

Yeah, I'm not a comedic person, but then again I'm not writing it. I was thinking more that she worked in a lap at that she was mixing chemicals. I mean he can't wake up a weak later and be a giant.

Well, some of your stories had a hint of comedy. :) I thought she didn't want him waking up at all.

No she doesn't. She just wants payback. She wouldn't let him within five feet of her either. :)

You seem to know the character well. Put pen to paper, finger to type-writer or eyes to a blank page.

Husband

And in a weird teisted fate as the heart attack is happening he realizes he is going to die
He musters all he can and fills his wife with seed and she becomes pregnant

I'm not sure being fed and fucked by your wife while having an affair on the side is as horrifying as you make it out to be.

His weight increase maybe more terrifying for her than him if she has to deal with it for 3 years. Besides, wouldn't he be going to the doctors within that span of time to figure out what's wrong?

Back