Panties, or no panties?

• Panties

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • No Panties

Votes: 52 66.7%

• Total voters

clarris

Really Experienced
As a female, this question always stumps me...On one hand, I find it very exciting to go out to the bars or clubs (or work even) without panties on. It feels free and naughty, especially if I am wearing a skirt. But, on the other hand, sometimes I find it more stimulating to wear a very small pair of thongs. I guess it is due to the way the fabric feels while it is pulled tight against me, especially as I become "more excited". So, to get to the point...what is more of a turn on should you get to catch a "peek"...panties, or no panties?

i just love getting a flash, panties or a smooth pussy. At a recent party one of the girls had a sexy short skirt on and was flashing her pink spotted panties every time she moved. Made it difficult for me to get another drink as the tent in my shorts was very obvious.

Vote for no panties

My choice would be a sneak peak of a bare bottom. My second choice however, would be a lady wearing nylons and a garter belt. The area between the top of the nylons and the bottom of the panties is so soft and silky....

If it's a sneak peak or 'accidental' exposure, it has to be panties..they are so damn hot and sweet

So far, I am getting somewhat mixed reviews, with a little lean towards wearing panties...Whether you realize it or not, you guys are determining the destiny of my outfit tonight ;)

I personally would have to say a quick flash of your bare ass. The only exception might be see a very sexy pair of panties...i.e something VS or a nice sexy lacy pair

As a female, this question always stumps me...On one hand, I find it very exciting to go out to the bars or clubs (or work even) without panties on. It feels free and naughty, especially if I am wearing a skirt. But, on the other hand, sometimes I find it more stimulating to wear a very small pair of thongs. I guess it is due to the way the fabric feels while it is pulled tight against me, especially as I become "more excited". So, to get to the point...what is more of a turn on should you get to catch a "peek"...panties, or no panties?

I've been back in forth on this thread... I luv it when MrsK goes with out panties... that said... she always wears thongs.

Your opening thread comment....nearly tells it the same way MrsK does..

I've been back in forth on this thread... I luv it when MrsK goes with out panties... that said... she always wears thongs.

Your opening thread comment....nearly tells it the same way MrsK does..

I don't know "MrsK" but it sounds like maybe I need to meet her in order to have a conversation...maybe she already has it figured out...

If you want to give a peek above the waistband of your jeans/skirt, wear panties! Wear yellow lacy (don't know why I am suggesting this).

The voyure in me says, no panties...but I've always been a fan of woman with confidence, so if wearing something gives you some confidence and feels good, go with that. (But i'll secretly be hoping you go without) :D

I can honestly say, I don't think I own any yellow panties...I guess I overlooked that when shopping. Well, I know where I will be heading in the near future...

I can honestly say, I don't think I own any yellow panties...I guess I overlooked that when shopping. Well, I know where I will be heading in the near future...
:)...well there is something damn sexy and feminine about a serious looking woman wearing soft panties underneath. Suddenly the whole concept changes and unwelcome thoughts come to mind.

Is it wrong for me to bump my own thread...shhhh, I already know it is...I just need some input, come on guys...I am trying to decide for tonight...

Is it wrong for me to bump my own thread...shhhh, I already know it is...I just need some input, come on guys...I am trying to decide for tonight...

I'd say to go without. Especially if you want to have some fun and flirting.

Short skirt (preferably silk); no panties; slinky silk top (no bra if perky boobs); nice heels to match

Happy hunting :)

definitely a tiny thong. Then you have the option when the time is right to slip them off. Just imagine the excitement you would stir up if the same guy you flashed your crotch with panties on was now.getting flashed your smooth naked pussy. Think about it.........:)

no panties

:devil:as a guy that would love a flash or even sneak a peak.... there nothing like bare and bald..... so yummy... would reallt excite me.... now i do love sexy undies... but favorite would have to be bare ass.:kiss:

For me it would always be no panties, hands down. And I would like to see a neatly trimmed pussy rather than a bald one. Bald isn't natural.

Back