Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Name: Scott Hamerly

Age: 37

Description: 6'1", 192lbs, dark brown hair, green eyes.

Bio: Since taking over his family's business, Scott has seen quite a bit of success in the financial world. He has used his prosperity to fully enjoy his free time, whenever available. And that included his purchase of his two slaves. Despite his treatment of them (or displayed by, possibly), he loved them both very dearly. And the longer he had them, the more his love grew. Yet he always maintained a strict nature with them, and his rules were upheld at all times, or the consequences were severe.

Scott was a proud man, and took his career and home life both very seriously. When it came to either, he kept things running as smoothly as possible. Which meant his girls were used to a set schedule, a routine, and certain methods for everything from meals to bathing. Everything had its way, its place, and its time.

He didn't share much of his work life with them, aside from minor gripes, complaints, and highlights. He didn't usually go out of town, but it had been on his way home of one of these rare trips that he'd had his accident.

-----------

Sorry its just a bare-bones bio, just here to give a bit more for minx and fm to work with. Was honestly considering having a bit of fun and typing out "coma guy" as the entire bio. :D
 
A definite addition to my subscription list. So many of Lit's best female writers all in one place, and Leopald as a bonus...too yummy for words!
 
Ausus, perfection as always, she is a delicious one...I'd fuck her brains out! Damn woman!

I'm considering that I may have to take a male for Doctor Massacre though, just to chop and change a little as well as having difficulty finding someone to take the role on.

However, I'm considering Luna for it, possibly Vail. Hoping Nina is going to take on the role of the sadistic nurse so I need my nice nurse and Doc Massacre, then we're good to go.



Okay, quite the spell check there darl, please proofread. I will be this cut and dried about it because I write to a standard and it's no fun reading shit you need to decipher.

Second, I like the premise of the nymphomaniac creation but FM and myself are supposed to be the only two slaves; they're not supposed to be understood by anyone and as Ausus is going for the nympho doctor and we have our two violent girls - Britwitch and Mask, I'm looking for something of a fire bug or perhaps a drugged up junkie for our next girl, a self loathing type would be good.

I admit that the character was was a rush post of something I came up with on the fly after a tiring day of work. I also had an idea for another character who would been nympho as well, but more hyper active and off the wall insane, but I can see that you've already have expectations of characters which you are looking for.
 
Two things... first- my baby gives good post. (suck it minxy that was sweet).

second- Slave you can join, just bang something out. The idea is there sugar, and we don't bite. Well, okay yes we do.. but not in a bad way.

And third. *swats minx's ass* It was called for!
 
Hm, after much thought....I have decided to give it a try. I will work on an appropriate back ground for you, minx, and post it up sometime today.

I can tell you that I will be a Warden...but some of the ideas I have for her will be better expressed in an intro.

*Blows kisses and saunters out*
 
Hm, after much thought....I have decided to give it a try. I will work on an appropriate back ground for you, minx, and post it up sometime today.

I can tell you that I will be a Warden...but some of the ideas I have for her will be better expressed in an intro.

*Blows kisses and saunters out*

does a little happy dance. Realizes I'm being watched and dashes out.
 
Introducing Celestine

Name~Celestine Myers

Description~see pic at the bottom

Age~30

Bio~There were times when she felt half insane herself. A woman doing a man's job, in a man's world, wanting what the average man wanted. She took care of people, took care of things. Took care of those who could not do it for themselves. She guarded and warded them from the vagaries of the outside world. There were those women who needed careful guidance, women who needed taking care of, women who were so abused by life's little ups and downs that they just couldn't hold on to reality. She was their safe haven, their place for ease. Who cared if the state had placed them with her because of violence or other things left unsaid?

The job wasn't perfect. Sometimes, she felt as if everyone had gone crazy and she was the last sane person left. How else to explain the changes that had happened so suddenly? A girl who had been ward of the state for years, now suddenly *cured* and running things? Celestine doubted that, very sincerely. It wasn't like she was going to run out and tell the world. What would be the point? But protecting the one's who needed it? Yeah, she would do that. Call it the white knight complex. Didn't matter.

She had been in training for this sort of job forever, it seemed. A boxer (semi pro) for four years, a paid body guard for big name movie stars for a few years after that. She had a need for routine, a desire for everything to be as it should be...at all times. True, she had gotten booted from the fighting circuit over a small misunderstanding. Her opponent had ended up in a vegetative state and died. And sure, the body guarding thing hadn't worked out so well, mostly because of her temper. But this~running things, establishing a routine, punishing those who required it, keeping the others safe? Yeah she was meant for this...and if tolerating the crazies who ran this place made her job a trifle difficult? Well, every dog has their day...and she would have hers...eventually.

Laila_Ali_Official_Wallpaper_1_1280-1.jpg
 
Celestine may be the only one in the joint who actually works to help the patients, I love it!
 
Awesome job Luna, I love it!

We still need Nina to put her nurse bio up pwease!

Oh and Slave, you can definitely have a role, I'm just going for variety, I'd prefer a fire bug or a true suicidal self loather at this point, just something fresh. If you have an original idea then I'm all for it :)
 
Awesome job Luna, I love it!

We still need Nina to put her nurse bio up pwease!

Oh and Slave, you can definitely have a role, I'm just going for variety, I'd prefer a fire bug or a true suicidal self loather at this point, just something fresh. If you have an original idea then I'm all for it :)
Pokes her head in.
Give the virgin a break.
I'm working on it.. :kiss:
 
A definite addition to my subscription list. So many of Lit's best female writers all in one place, and Leopald as a bonus...too yummy for words!

Two things... first- my baby gives good post. (suck it minxy that was sweet).

second- Slave you can join, just bang something out. The idea is there sugar, and we don't bite. Well, okay yes we do.. but not in a bad way.

And third. *swats minx's ass* It was called for!

Can't wait to read! Please PM me with the IC link :cattail:

Okay so first...

*Yelps sharply and scowls at Aus, rubbing my bottom*

What the fuck was that for?!

And woot! We haven't even started and we have readers! Aweshome!
 
bounce
bounce
bounce


wanna play!
wanna play!
wanna play!

bounce
bounce
bounce
 
No! No rest for you! None! No rest for wicked little 'virgins'!
Hey.. that sucks.. I know I have only gotten 3 hours of sleep.. but common..


-giggles maniacally-... how did you know i was a wicked virgin... hmmm....
-me thinks my leather doesnt cover enough-
 
pounce
pounce
pounce!

*Giggles, all covered in Vailishousness*

Hey...beneath you...that ain't a bad place to be ;)

Hey.. that sucks.. I know I have only gotten 3 hours of sleep.. but common..


-giggles maniacally-... how did you know i was a wicked virgin... hmmm....
-me thinks my leather doesnt cover enough-

*Peeks under her leathery outfit*

Nope, definitely not holding up under my x ray vision!
 
Back
Top