Have you ever fucked a complete stanger

Without talking to them? NO.

But I have had my share of meeting a complete stranger and fucking them within a couple of hours. Does that count?

hi sophie too bad your not within an hour of my location or I would introduce myself now.

Sure..

but right after that we introduced each other and became friends.

I've had sex with someone the same day I met her, but she was not a stranger at that point as we'd spent almost the whole day together. Met at the state fair.

We were together for over a year afterwards. My job made me move. We're still friends on facebook.

No, but then again a complete stranger hasn't ever approached me like that.

Once. I learned that casual sex isn't my thing. I was kind of disappointed by that revelation, at the time.

Yes. More times than I should admit and there were some I never said a word to. :O

Yes. More times than I should admit and there were some I never said a word to. :O

I'd be really curious about how the "wordless" situations come up for people. I could see some of those scenarios being potentially pretty hot.

I mean... to see someone and just be so pulled toward it as to dive right in without a word?

I'd be really curious about how the "wordless" situations come up for people. I could see some of those scenarios being potentially pretty hot.

1.) Adult bookstore, on all fours (or on my back during another encounter) ready and waiting for cock...while the booth was pretty well occupied and full of patrons.

2.) A sex party set up by a close friend of mine where I was blindfolded and tied down and used by a few couples. No words were spoken between myself and them.

I mean... to see someone and just be so pulled toward it as to dive right in without a word?

Swing clubs.

1.) Adult bookstore, on all fours (or on my back during another encounter) ready and waiting for cock...while the booth was pretty well occupied and full of patrons.

Been there, done that, well nearly it was a library, no talking in there!

Yes.

Back before HIV was wide spread amoung straight people I had a midnight visit from a tall brown haired woman. I never did find out who she was but she woke me up...I already had a drop in AND a date earlier was almost dead.:)

I was only half awake when I answered the door and there she was.

When she stepped inside and I shut the door, grabbed a glass filled it with ice and cola just before I drank some of it I looked at her because she still had not said a word!

I recognized the look in her eyes so I sat the glass down, took her hand and lead her to the bed room.

I discovered that really tall female are not to my taste.

When I came I passed back out and the next morning she was gone...never did say anything just moaned.

At first I thought I dreamed it... I mean three in eight hours or less?:confused: WTF! That ended along dry spell.

When I saw that full glass of warm cola I said a few soft curse words!

Just one night stands, i.e. within a couple of hours of meeting for the first time. Not my cup of tea.

Back