So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

mansome said:
Well..... you have to be safe.. not sure if you wanna hook up with some random guy... but that can also be exciting... ;^)

are you looking for someone that's experienced or someone like you who is also curious and would like to try this at the same time with you?

do you have a pic of your cock? can't test it out if I don't know what it looks like....

=^)

Someone curious like me would be ideal...call me crazy, but I find the whole "kinda goofily stumbling around, shyly learning and exploring this stuff" kinda thing a real turn-on. Of course, I wouldn't say no to someone with experience, either. :)

As for a pic o' my cock...not yet. *makes note to buy digital camera so he wouldn't need to explain that one down at the Walgreens photo counter*

WaywardWanderer said:
Someone curious like me would be ideal...call me crazy, but I find the whole "kinda goofily stumbling around, shyly learning and exploring this stuff" kinda thing a real turn-on. Of course, I wouldn't say no to someone with experience, either. :)

As for a pic o' my cock...not yet. *makes note to buy digital camera so he wouldn't need to explain that one down at the Walgreens photo counter*

well I could always pretend to clumsily play around with you... but then again once I see your cock.. my mouth would water and I'd just wanna taste it and please you....

mansome said:
well I could always pretend to clumsily play around with you... but then again once I see your cock.. my mouth would water and I'd just wanna taste it and please you....

Thanks for the ego-boost, Mansome...I needed that today. :)

Thanks again, all, for this thread...so nice to know I'm not the only one with these burning questions or thoughts.

WaywardWanderer said:
Thanks for the ego-boost, Mansome...I needed that today. :)

Thanks again, all, for this thread...so nice to know I'm not the only one with these burning questions or thoughts.

This is an excellent thread isn't it? I'm glad you hopped on here.. haven't seen any of the other guys though in awhile.. I'm sure they'll stick their head in here sometime soon...

you know.. I don't think any of us would ever turn down a woman in favor of a man... I know I wouldn't.... but I also know that I love having fun with another and I may always have that pang or hunger no matter if I'm in a relationship or not....

*grabs* Wayward's ass just cause I feel playful ;^)

mansome said:
This is an excellent thread isn't it? I'm glad you hopped on here.. haven't seen any of the other guys though in awhile.. I'm sure they'll stick their head in here sometime soon...

you know.. I don't think any of us would ever turn down a woman in favor of a man... I know I wouldn't.... but I also know that I love having fun with another and I may always have that pang or hunger no matter if I'm in a relationship or not....

*grabs* Wayward's ass just cause I feel playful ;^)

Oh, I totally agree....I'll never forsake women....I dearly love women....but hey....I'm just a sexual being who enjoys all things pleasurable....so yes, that means bring on the cocks. :D

*shakes my grabbed ass* You know, it's also good for spanking and...well, I'm sure other uses. Wouldn't know as of now, though. :D

yes, this is a good thread. you two are so cute together.

a cock in the mouth? it's great, of course. i do it every chance i get. :p

WaywardWanderer said:
Oh, I totally agree....I'll never forsake women....I dearly love women....but hey....I'm just a sexual being who enjoys all things pleasurable....so yes, that means bring on the cocks. :D

*shakes my grabbed ass* You know, it's also good for spanking and...well, I'm sure other uses. Wouldn't know as of now, though. :D

Well I haven't had much ass play from men or women.... I have fucked a few women in the ass.. and one man..... actually more women than men have tried to penatrate me with a finger or two... I'm just ridiculously too tight and it doesn't feel good at all....

now what does feel good is having my asshole licked...... I had a man lick it so well that I came with my face buried in the sheets without him or me even touching my cock.......

have you ever had your ass licked?

4degrees said:
yes, this is a good thread. you two are so cute together.

a cock in the mouth? it's great, of course. i do it every chance i get. :p

so are you gay? if you don't mind me asking... or do you enjoy women also....

and thanks for we are cute together.... just one of those fun flirtations... feel welcome to hop on into the conversation...

actually I don't even know what Wayward looks like. '

BUTT

he sounds like we'd have a helluva good time together....

i'm pretty much strictly into cock..and balls..and ass...

i have a friend on here i flirt with, too..but our convos would be too inappropriate for public viewing..hehe.

i still don't know what some of him looks like, but it sure doesn't matter. we click!

yeah i think you two need to not only hook up, but take some pics while you're at it.

4degrees said:
i'm pretty much strictly into cock..and balls..and ass...

i have a friend on here i flirt with, too..but our convos would be too inappropriate for public viewing..hehe.

i still don't know what some of him looks like, but it sure doesn't matter. we click!

yeah i think you two need to not only hook up, but take some pics while you're at it.

Hmmm... am I right in guessing that the part that you have seen is his cock? *laughs*

I see you were born in '69 also..... and since it was the year of the cock.. I feel obligated to give yours a sweet kiss .. if you are ok with that....

oh my....(puts on my most convincing look of shock-still not very convincing though..)

don't get me goin' on here, i don't know how to be proper or polite. ;)

4degrees said:
oh my....(puts on my most convincing look of shock-still not very convincing though..)

don't get me goin' on here, i don't know how to be proper or polite. ;)

don't feel like you have to be proper or polite on my account...

Just wanted to jump in, let everyone know I'm still here. Mansome you seem to always get hot conversations going, guess its' a talent. I'm meeting with a guy this week that I have met for coffee before. I think def going to taste cock for the first time, or at least do a little playing around. Still working on getting that digital cam also, maybe I'll have someone who can take pics now, since wife will not. Though I am very grateful I don't have to sneak around in order to carry out my fantasy of sex with a man. I think it is a need that should have been fulfilled a long time ago, caused more problems for me not doing it than it ever will when I do! Anyway still think this thread is great :)

Jander.. *hugs* nice to see you again..

I hope after you meet with this gentleman you let us in on what happened... does he come here to Lit?
we are gonna love hearing about your experience.. and definitely can't wait to see pics of your cock.... hell we'd really like to see pics of you with this gentleman showing your first taste....

yeah.. I guess starting the hot conversation is just one of my talents..... another would be to swallow your hard shaft leaving my warm wet tongue on the topside of your cock rubbing them together as you go in and out of my mouth.....

mansome said:
Jander.. *hugs* nice to see you again..

I hope after you meet with this gentleman you let us in on what happened... does he come here to Lit?
we are gonna love hearing about your experience.. and definitely can't wait to see pics of your cock.... hell we'd really like to see pics of you with this gentleman showing your first taste....

yeah.. I guess starting the hot conversation is just one of my talents..... another would be to swallow your hard shaft leaving my warm wet tongue on the topside of your cock rubbing them together as you go in and out of my mouth.....

Thanx for the pleasant greeting. Of course I will share any adventure I may have. I have to admit part of the turn on would be just that. Coming here and reliving the experience. I met the guy on a local site, told him about Lit though don't think he has been here yet. The one thing that I don't like about the situation with him is that he is married and his wife does not know. I don't like the sneeking around thing.
Um..there you go again..shivering from your hot mouth. I would love to lick your ass like I know you like!

Well, yes... cheating is still cheating... and I would never adivise to do it outside of an open relationship.. But.. you two are adults..... I sure hope the experience is everything you want Jander....

Oh yes.. spread my ass cheeks wide and probe me wildly with your tongue.. I just did get out of the shower too ;^)

mansome said:
Well, yes... cheating is still cheating... and I would never adivise to do it outside of an open relationship.. But.. you two are adults..... I sure hope the experience is everything you want Jander....

Oh yes.. spread my ass cheeks wide and probe me wildly with your tongue.. I just did get out of the shower too ;^)

Think I will talk about the situation with his wife a little more before I decide though I am really running out of patience to do something about my feelings.

Squeeze your cheeks, then open them up. See you clean whole, tease it with my tounge still squeezing your ass, mmm watch you squirm as I stroke my thick 6inches.

Jander1 said:
Think I will talk about the situation with his wife a little more before I decide though I am really running out of patience to do something about my feelings.

Squeeze your cheeks, then open them up. See you clean whole, tease it with my tounge still squeezing your ass, mmm watch you squirm as I stroke my thick 6inches.

mmmmm.... your hot tongue does wonders with my asshole... pushing my ass back to meet your expert tongue as I sigh and moan into bed and sheets....

So a friend of mine said this was a good thread. I've read some of it and it certainly is!

hello stud....you gonna take off work early today? i'll make it worth your while.... ;)

oh i thought i saw this really hot dude appear...
hmm musta been my imagination.

lets fuck.

goddamn you're easy. thankfully.

hey do you know what its like to have a cock in your mouth?

Back