How Was Your Day?

LusterMunky

Thank you for asking. As for my day I was so bored I drove to the hospital and parked in the "Doctors Only" spot and nobody asked me if I was a doctor. So I left.

You?

Great so far, witty conversations, amorous teasing and several unicorns!

Cute monkey:)

My day isn't even over. I have the barbie going, steakie on the grill.

Mine started out great. Beautiful indian summer day. Apple and pumpkin picking with the troupe. allergic reaction to SOME fucking thing. Hives from head to toe. Fucking ridicuous itching. Three benadryls. 45 min drive. Leather couch. 4 hour nap. All better. I wish I didn't weigh 5000 lbs though.

Mine started out great. Beautiful indian summer day. Apple and pumpkin picking with the troupe. allergic reaction to SOME fucking thing. Hives from head to toe. Fucking ridicuous itching. Three benadryls. 45 min drive. Leather couch. 4 hour nap. All better. I wish I didn't weigh 5000 lbs though.

Oh no! Feel better.

Great day. A trip to the salon, huge progress on a house project and a winning game this evening. Now just chilling. :cattail:

Oh shit. Always bad when you don't know what it was.
Feel better soon! :rose:

Finally ate the last of my birthday cake so not wanting anymore of that for at least another year....now about these smaller pants.

*giggles* you need to get to the gym. :p

Today is shaping up just fine

No recent hallucinations (although I kinda miss those giant vampire bats). But the really good news is that Elli PMd me and fess'd up that she doesn't really have cyber herpes. She was just joshing. What a jokestar, that Elli.

How's everyone else's day shaping up?

Back