Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Dow just crashes through 25,000. Congrats! Big cuts in unnecessary regulations continuing.

"Crashes" is really the wrong verb to use. How did this guy get out of fourth grade?

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

Dow just crashes through 25,000. Congrats! Big cuts in unnecessary regulations continuing.

"Crashes" is really the wrong verb to use. How did this guy get out of fourth grade?

Maybe when the current bubble bursts, he will say it's a bull market for selling short.

Donald J. Trump
3h3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump
3h3 hours ago

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Mister Ed responds, "I'm a stable genius too!"

latest

mister-ed-8.jpg

No further comment necessary on those tweets. I am embarrassed for him and for the whole country...

He neglects the fact that its not Hillary but his own staff calling him stupid. I'm sure that's the only way he can process it.

The enemies are inside, dumb ass

Donald J. Trump
3h3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

Donald J. Trump
3h3 hours ago

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Mister Ed responds, "I'm a stable genius too!"

latest

mister-ed-8.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book.

Boring and untruthful? Consider the topic.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book.

Boring and untruthful? Consider the topic.
Mr Wolff was retained by Tromp's communications staff to write a book about the first year. Who to fire?

Trump has the biggest brain, the best.
He knows people who do brains and they have assured us he has a terrific brain, a tremendous brain.
The best brain you ever saw. He's so genius it'll make your head spin.
He's, like, very smart.

Trump has the biggest brain, the best.
He knows people who do brains and they have assured us he has a terrific brain, a tremendous brain.
The best brain you ever saw. He's so genius it'll make your head spin.
He's, like, very smart.

I wonder if Moon Unit Zappa will sue him for gimmick infringement.

When did Tromp join Mensa?

EDIT: Here's the truth:

602591_v2.jpg

That's better than concluding the President of the United States of America is a retarded third-grader, right?

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump
55m55 minutes ago

On behalf of the American people, THANK YOU to our incredible law enforcement officers. As President of the United States - I will fight for you, and I will never, ever let you down. Now, more than ever, we must support the men and women in blue! #LawEnforcementAppreciationDay

Incredible - impossible or difficult to believe.

Donald J. Trump
55m55 minutes ago

On behalf of the American people, THANK YOU to our incredible law enforcement officers. As President of the United States - I will fight for you, and I will never, ever let you down. Now, more than ever, we must support the men and women in blue! #LawEnforcementAppreciationDay

>Removes restrictions on the mentally ill acquiring firearms / deregulates legal firearm attachments / increases wealth inequality = more poverty = more crime.

???

America is weird.

Donald J. Trump
4h4 hours ago

Senator Dicky Durbin totally misrepresented what was said at the DACA meeting. Deals can’t get made when there is no trust! Durbin blew DACA and is hurting our Military.

So Trump admits that he isn't able to make a deal. Let's give Wayne Brady a try next.

So Trump admits that he isn't able to make a deal. Let's give Wayne Brady a try next.
Political deals aren't like commercial deals one can walk away from or default on. Tromp doesn't know how to deal. And if he had juice in his own party, he wouldn't need to deal with Dums, "the enemy". Tromp doesn't know how to preside. Sad.

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

Government Funding Bill past last night in the House of Representatives. Now Democrats are needed if it is to pass in the Senate - but they want illegal immigration and weak borders. Shutdown coming? We need more Republican victories in 2018!

Another official document with a basic grammatical error.

Donald J. Trump
7h7 hours ago

“Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen. I don’t know how I would vote right now on a CR, OK?”
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif)

An apparent criticism of a Senator's shifting position, from the Flip-Flopper In Chief.

Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

And remember ladies, clothing is optional!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!

And they’ll blow up in his face, like the last ones.

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account
*@realDonaldTrump

In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

Wasn't the booming stock market the main "good news" about the economy he constantly touted?

Note how he frames the stock market plunge. It's all part of the "Isn't that terrible" state of America. We need to make it great again, when the stock market does what I want.

We're still a ways off from the next lasting crash. They say markets now look like mid-2006, a bit before the recession of Dec 2007-June 2009. Just expect 'volatility' before current bubbles pop. 'Twill be interesting to see how Tromp's policies contribute, as Dubya's greed-head shit kicked-off that last one. Just hope we don't sink into another Long Depression like the 1873-1896 scourge. Yup, a quarter-century-long depression. How long can you tread water?

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!

I can think of a couple people right off the bat.

roy-moore.jpg

courtesy-patdollard.com_-600x338.jpg

Donald J. Trump
23h23 hours ago

Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...totally abandoned! Republicans are still working hard.

What do you know… a lie that even Trump can't believe.

Trump's Twitter header photo is getting a thumbs-down.

I think he's making a gang sign.

Back