Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Alexa's caress and soft kiss infused Brian with a warm glow, but the effects of his four drinks still pushed him to some silliness. Laughing, he said, "So...maybe what we should do is introduce Meaghan and Aiden to each other. Sounds like they might make a good pair."

Returning Alexa's soft kiss with one of his own, Brian spoke more seriously. "I would be honored if you would consider me to be your escort for this evening."
 
Alexa kissed him back, a soft needy sound escaped from the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and found herself kissing Brian like they were alone on a train and not sitting on the steps up to a bar in Beverly Hills.

"Alexa?" Her older brother Cal had become concerned about her and come looking. He wasn't outraged, he knew his sister was a grown woman, but he was more than surprised to find her kissing a man he had never seen before in front of a bar. "Aiden said you left in a hurry."

Alexa found herself laughing at the tangled situation.

"Brian Nowak, this is my oldest brother, Calvin Baker. Cal-- this is Brian. We...we recently started seeing each other.... and it is very new...but anyway... it turns out he works for Emory." She stood up and offered Brian her hand. "We should get back to the party. Jenna will lose her mind if I don't make more of an appearance, and well... I guess we should just get back upstairs."

Cal offered his hand to Brian and greeted him warmly. He thought this guy looked a little old for his sister, but he seemed nice enough and it had been a while since he had seen Alexa smile the way she had when she said Brian's name.
 
Brian was at first taken aback, but then was very pleased, when Alexa introduced him to her brother as a couple who had "recently started seeing each other". On the train they had never said anything to each other that suggested that they had an established relationship, except for the vague promise to get in touch back in Chicago.

Brian eagerly took the hand that Alexa offered him, letting go only long enough to shake hands with Cal. Holding back so that Cal would move on in front of them, Brian whispered softly into Alexa's ear, "So, we're 'seeing each other', are we?" Laughing, he continued, this time in a low voice as they walked, "If so, then we are each other's escorts regardless of what any one else says. And, I will offer my escort whatever she wants for the rest of the evening."
 
Alexa leaned in and nuzzled his throat.

"I couldn't tell him that we just met on the train. I hope that is okay?" She kissed his cheek as they followed Cal back to the party. "And if you really are offering up anything I want, I would love to check out your hotel and compare it to the Langham." She offered with a little grin.
 
Shivers ran down Brian's spine as Alexa nuzzled his throat. The recent memories of their physical intimacies flooded his mind.

Brian turned his head quickly to confirm that no one was behind them as they climbed the stairs to the main party area. He slid his his hand sensually down Alexa's back and lightly squeezed her ass. Returning her grin he said, "I'd be delighted to show you the Marriott to see how it compares to the hotel where you work in Chicago, but, then, you would need to do me the favor of showing me your hotel here in L.A. tomorrow night, so I could see the bride's hotel."

Before Alexa could respond Brian laughed heartily and added, "In other words, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
 
Last edited:
Alexa almost moaned aloud when he caressed her ass, but she bit her lip since she was in earshot of her brother.

"I would happily show you mine, but I am staying at my parents' home. In my childhood bedroom. I don't think you are up for that." She offered with a smile.


When they arrived at the top of the stairs people were toasting Rob and Jenna. Jenna came teettering over to Alexa on her five inch heels.

"Alexa, it is your turn to toast. I sent Cal looking for my baby sister." She held up her glass to the crowd. "My beautiful, baby sister, everybody." Alexa didn't have a drink, so her brother snagged a glass of champagne for her off of one of the many trays being passed.

Alexa faltered for only a few seconds and then held up her glass.
"Rob, I couldn't ask for a better man to marry my sister. You want all of her dreams to come true, and really, who could ask for more than that. Jenna, I know tomorrow is going to be perfection. And my wish for you both is a lifetime of beautiful celebrations. Thank you for bringing all of us together to drink, dance, and celebrate love."

Jenna made a series of awwing sounds as Alexa gave her toast. There were a few more toasts and then the party started in earnest again.

"I have met my obligation. Do you want to get out of here?" Alexa whispered to Brian.
 
Brian was somewhat taken aback by Alexa's revelation that she was staying in her family home, indeed, sleeping in her childhood bedroom. Although he had been aware from the start that he and she were of substantially different age, the image of them having sex in her childhood bedroom briefly made him wonder if he was inappropriately robbing the proverbial cradle. The thought didn't last long; one look at Alexa, dressed as she was, reminded him that she was one grown woman with confidence in her own sexuality and choices about sexual encounters.

I have met my obligation. Do you want to get out of here?

"Absolutely," Brian replied with a knowing grin and a sly laugh. "But," he added, "won't there be questions raised if your family finds your childhood bed empty in the morning?"
 
Alexa grinned.

"My parents are pretty progressive. My dad's rule is just to text and let him know we aren't coming home. He knows that I am grown woman."

She held his hand and rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb.

"I haven't lived at home since I left for college, my Dad just wanted us all home for the wedding. Even my brothers and their wives and kids are at the house."
 
Had it not been for his long-standing aversion to ardent public displays of affection, Brian would have grabbed Alexa and kissed her passionately right on the spot, such was his hunger now that all hurdles seem to have been cleared. Instead, he led her by the hand toward the outside door as quickly as he could without drawing attention to themselves, while with his other hand he whipped out his phone and called for an Uber.

L.A. being the car-centered city that it is and Above SIXTY being the hotspot that it was, it took only moments for the nearest Uber driver to appear at the curb as Brian and Alexa waited, holding hands and exchanging knowing glances. Unfortunately, the car was equipped with one of those sensor systems that beeps and indicates when any passenger is not wearing a seat belt. As a result they were forced to sit in the back seat, both buckled in. After just a few minutes holding hands, but each securely fastened into the respective left and right rear seats, Brian boldly unbuckled his belt, skidding onto the small, supposed middle rear seat with its nearly impossible-to-find seat belt. After performing several nearly acrobatic moves to rebuckle himself and stop the damn warning indicator, Brian pressed himself solidly against Alexa's side. Turning his head to kiss her softly on her cheek Brian whispered, "This is the greatest distance I intend to see between you and me once we get to my room.”
 
Alexa melted when he kissed her cheek. She laid her head on his shoulder as they drove.

When they arrived at his hotel, she held his hand as they went inside. She couldn't stop smiling. He walked to the elevator and pushed the button. When they stepped inside the elevator no one joined them.

Alexa took the opportunity to press herself against him. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him deeply.
 
Alexa took the opportunity to press herself against him. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him deeply.

Brian had sudden epiphany. He remembered from reading the literature in his room that the rooftop pool was already closed at this late hour. His room on the Executive Level was only one floor below the roof level. The chance that anyone would be going up between floors was pretty small.

As Alexa kissed him Brian reached around and hit the button for his floor. With one move, without breaking her hold on him, he slid one hand down and squeezed her ass firmly as he twirled them around and pushed her hard against the wall, his hips lunging hard against hers. Returning her kiss with equal passion, he swept his other hand up to press against her breast.

As the bell dinged to indicate that they had arrived at the Executive Level Brian broke their kiss and whispered hoarsely, "appetizer course is over."
 
Alexa moaned softly against his mouth, and then when he broke their kiss, she clung to his shirt.

"I am so hungry for you, Brian." She whispered. She rubbed her breasts against his chest.

She took his hand and let him out of the elevator.

"Where are we headed?" She asked playfully.
 
I am so hungry for you, Brian...Where are we headed?

Brian pulled them down the hall toward his room as he struggled to get the key card out of his wallet to open the door. As they nearly ran down the hall he panted, "I am hungry too. To answer your question, we are going to my bed where we can each satisfy our hunger."

Unintentionally Brian had left the curtains to his room fully open when he had left to go to the dinner. No problem; there were no other buildings in line of site of this top-floor room. With the curtains opened fully the room was bathed with soft, low lights from downtown L.A.

Letting the door automatically swing shut and latch behind them Brian wrapped both of his arms tightly around Alexa with one hand firmly gripping her ass, took two large steps and threw them both down onto the bed. Propping himself up quickly on one elbow he shot his other hand up and began roughly rubbing her breast through her blouse. Gasping, he said, "Dinner time, what would you like from the menu?"
 
Alexa kissed his throat and she could feel her nipple harden against his hand. She pushed him onto his back. She kicked her heels off and kissed him. She kissed and nuzzled down his chest and her nimble fingers unfastened his belt and opened his trousers.

Soon her cool fingers were wrapped around his cock and she was about to take him into her mouth.

"This is what I have been hungry for since I saw you tonight." She whispered. She sucked him into her mouth, using her tongue to tease him.
 
Brian gasped loudly as Alexa teased his cock with her tongue. By now she had skidded far enough down on his body that he could reach nothing bu her head. Running his hand over her head he grabbed a chunk of her hair in his fist, not to hurt her, but to affirm the intensity that he was feeling - fuck, that they were both feeling.

Trying to gather as much air as he could to speak Brian whispered, "Looks like you're in charge. We both know where we wan to go. Take us there."
 
Alexa stood. She knew she was partially lit by the glow of the city. She removed her dress and her lingerie and just stood in front of him for a minute. She wanted him to see her, how she felt with him, sexy and beautiful and confident.

And then she got back on the bed and took him back in her mouth, feeling him throb against her tongue. She nestled between his legs, sucking him deep, but not getting a steady pace going, this was just the beginning. She didn't want him to get close yet, she just wanted to stoke his fire.
 
Brian almost couldn't believe his eyes. Alexa was moving so deliberately, exercising remarkable self-control, showing herself to him as the subject and the object of his desire. At this point there wasn't much that he could do; he had asked her to take charge, and she had done so. He watched and waited, and tried to be attuned to when he should take any initiative.

Alexa's tongue on his cock nearly drove Brian wild, but not quite. God, she was good at precisely keeping him on the edge of of the cliff. This was exhilarating. It just might be, Brian realized, the beginning of the best sex that he had ever had.
 
Alexa let him slide from her mouth. She reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed his warm skin as it became exposed to her. She was on her hands and knees, a playful glint in her eyes.

"I want to see you." She whispered. She helped him remove his clothes. She tossed his clothes beside hers on the floor. She straddled his hips and used her fingers to guide his hard cock inside of her. She gasped and shuddered as he filled her.

The glow of the lights shone on her skin. She arched her back and began working her hips.

She took his hands and put them on her hips.
 
In a way Brian was relieved when Alexa took his cock out of her mouth. She had been expert in teasing him without going too far, but the pressure was building and he wasn't sure that he could last much longer. Brian wanted, and he was sure that Alexa wanted, them to stay on the edge for as long as possible. This encounter was not going to be a fast fuck. That said, he was happy to be undressed. His skin on hers, and hers on his would be perfect.

She took his hands and put them on her hips.

It remained clear to him that she was in charge, but the gesture of her putting his hands on her hips as they fucked suggested that Alexa wasn't looking for a passive lover. Brian used his strong hands to grip her hips tightly, allowing him to somewhat guide her movements even as she was moving her hips with much-stronger legs. As she began to rise and fall he nudged her hips from side to side, and sometimes from back to front, maximizing the movement of his hard, erect cock in her soaking wet pussy. He carefully matched the speed of his movements to hers.

Making as much eye contact as possible and speaking with difficulty through his shortening breath Brian said, "fuck me any way you want, and make it last, but ... just make it big at the end."
 
Alexa gasped and shuddered as he moved inside of her. She arched her back and cupped her own breasts in her hands. She ground herself against him, trying to get more and more of him inside her, wanting to feel even more full.

Her first orgasm washed over but she wasn't anywhere close to satisfied. She wanted more of him. She leaned down to kiss him and whisper in his ear, to tell him just how good it felt to have him inside of her.
 
Alexa's orgasm nearly set of Brian's as well, but he knew from recent experience that she was more than capable of multiple orgasms and the first one was not usually her most intense. Gritting his teeth he held on as she ground her hips against him.

When Alexa told him how good it felt to have him inside her Brian took that as permission to take charge physically. Using nearly all of his strength to raise his torso almost to a sit-up he wrapped both of his arms around her and, in one swift move, rolled them over without falling out of her. Once in the missionary position he gasped "OK. I will fill your desire." With that he pulled his hips back and began to drive hard into her, causing both of their voices to fill the room with the sounds of unbridled lust.
 
Alexa hid her face against his throat. She cried out softly as he pounded into her again and again. Her fingernails raked down his sides lightly, teasing him, pulling him in closer.

"Please....more..." She whispered. Her hips were rising to meet his, until she wrapped her legs around him, wanting to have all of him.
 
Brian was entirely on board with giving Alexa everything that she wanted, but he wasn't sure that he had anything more to give. By the time she wrapped her legs around him he had been driving hard into her repeatedly.

Then, he remembered one of their encounters on the Southwest Chief. He slid his arms further up her back so that he could wrap his hands squarely over around her shoulders from the back. Holding her thusly and tightening his biceps he had her grasped so that her torso couldn't slide forward with his trusts; instead her body had to absorb the full force of this thrusts. In this position each time he thrust into her and she raised her hips in return, their bodies met with the sound of flesh slapping hard against flesh.

"Any time, Alexa", he gasped, "any time."
 
She whimpered with each thrust and then cried out sharply when her orgasm washed over her.

She shuddered underneath him.

And then she clung to him, holding him tight, as he kept pounding into her. She felt him throbbing, and then heard his breath lock in his chest. She moaned in pleasure when she felt him come inside of her.
 
Alexa's cry and her shuddering body tripped Brian over the edge. He exploded into her with a force greater than he could remember, and with a groan loud enough to wake the dead. Hers was not the only body racked with compulsive spasms. It took a full minute before the last one poured through his body.

By this time Brian was used to the extreme eroticism of their sexual encounters, but this time there was also something more. Although he had previously held her through the night, tonight he felt a stronger urge to snuggle and show physical affection, not lust, but affectionate warmth.

Rolling over and snuggling up to Alexa, Brian whispered, "Wonderful. Let's get some rest. You have a busy day tomorrow with your sister, and Emory has another set of "meet and greet" events for yours truly."
 
Back
Top