Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's morning here. My husband has gone to work, I've taken the kids to school, I'm showered, dried and sat on my bed and I'm playing with my nipples and pussy. Trouble is on the bed next to me there's 'big and powerful', 'Mr. Rabbit' and 'small but satisfying', my three vibrators and I am paralysed by indecision. Some one tell me, which should I pick up?

Big and powerful. Make your body hum! Enjoy. Though you could start with small and satisfying, move onto rabbit and graduate to the power house. I am jealous

I prefer going slow and enjoying the buildup.
I have vibrators, but seldom use them as I mostly use my fingers.
Start while still in my panties, running my fingers over the thin material covering my smooth shaved mound and slit.
Slow, soft, tantalizing touches and the tingle begins.
mmmmmmm

I love the build up but can't truly get satisfaction from my fingers alone. Rubbing my sloppy wet pussy is exhilarating and after I have tantalised for a period of time, I love to break out a vibe

It's morning here. My husband has gone to work, I've taken the kids to school, I'm showered, dried and sat on my bed and I'm playing with my nipples and pussy. Trouble is on the bed next to me there's 'big and powerful', 'Mr. Rabbit' and 'small but satisfying', my three vibrators and I am paralysed by indecision. Some one tell me, which should I pick up?

Combo of all 3?

Sexual sensory overload indeed. I am concerned that I would so much love that experience that I would not be able to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm without that much stimulation.

If its too much to handle, I could lend you on of my hands

Sexual sensory overload indeed. I am concerned that I would so much love that experience that I would not be able to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm without that much stimulation.

Now I doubt that unless you use that much stimulation all the time after that. That's something for moderation

Before we totally leave the conversation about toys, may I ask about items for nipple stimulation? What are other people's experiences with nipple clamps and/or nipple clamp vibrators?

Before we totally leave the conversation about toys, may I ask about items for nipple stimulation? What are other people's experiences with nipple clamps and/or nipple clamp vibrators?

I refuse to have anything to do with any sort of nipple clamps. While I enjoy having my nipples pinched, twisted and even nipped at, those are short term little bits of temporary pain. Nipple clamps would be longer, even if still temporary pain

tell us about it

Back in my school years I stole looks at other girls in the locker room. I suspect I was not alone in this. I sometimes thought about what it would be like to be with another female. But I never acted upon these thoughts, these feelings, these desires. Much more recently I have given considerable thought to expanding my sexual horizons. The desire to make love to another woman has grown significantly. I think about it daily.

And I love oral sensations. I love my own taste from my fingers. Very arousing. I taste myself almost daily. I also love sucking a good cock, I love pre-cum, and I love to have a man cum in my mouth. Now I have a craving to taste another woman. And to pleasure her orally as I have been pleasured by others (all male, so far).

But probably the greatest pleasure would be to just hold and caress a naked female in my arms. To feel her soft smooth skin. To smell her naturally sweet aroma. To kiss her soft lips. To run my fingers through her hair. To spend a long time holding, touching, pleasuring each other.

This is what I so want to experience.

Maybe I am being way to open about my thoughts and desires. I hope this is the proper place to have these discussions.

Back in my school years I stole looks at other girls in the locker room. I suspect I was not alone in this. I sometimes thought about what it would be like to be with another female. But I never acted upon these thoughts, these feelings, these desires. Much more recently I have given considerable thought to expanding my sexual horizons. The desire to make love to another woman has grown significantly. I think about it daily.

And I love oral sensations. I love my own taste from my fingers. Very arousing. I taste myself almost daily. I also love sucking a good cock, I love pre-cum, and I love to have a man cum in my mouth. Now I have a craving to taste another woman. And to pleasure her orally as I have been pleasured by others (all male, so far).

But probably the greatest pleasure would be to just hold and caress a naked female in my arms. To feel her soft smooth skin. To smell her naturally sweet aroma. To kiss her soft lips. To run my fingers through her hair. To spend a long time holding, touching, pleasuring each other.

This is what I so want to experience.

Maybe I am being way to open about my thoughts and desires. I hope this is the proper place to have these discussions.

That is never too open. I know the feeling. I've pleasured another woman orally but have never been pleasured by a woman orally

I've used snake bite kits (the suction cups) on the nipples of all my subs and they've loved it. Not as hard as clothespins or clamps, but sufficient to let them know something's going on. And, of course, I remind them that the pain in their nipples goes directly to their clit and that they'll be rewarded if they get wet enough.

I absolutely agree, not too open, think we all crave that! Hot sex is always a bonus! But the feel of soft skin upon skin, knowing how each touch feels. Appreciating each curve, wrinkle - bad word, but reality, everything, and feeling free with that person to explore, that would be paradise!

good afternoon ladies.the gods must be looking down on me today. all of these willing mouths just waiting to pleasure me,what a wonderful thought;)

Oh yes, sweet Alyssa, all over your body, places in between, tempting, teasing, feeling, touching, moans of pleasure escaping your willing lips - both...Kisses sweetie!

mmm..... you certainly didnt waste any time. dont stop now, you are just starting to get me excited........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back