New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Dropbox has released my files from their cold steel shackles and once again allowed me to log in to my account. So if I missed you, shoot me a pm. Huzzah! Laughs for everyone.

Seated Pic

Board seems funny today.... Oh well, have another picture. Or two, yeah. Two pictures.

Catching up on your pics, and yummy yum yum! I love your "seated" pic. I want to wrap my arms around you from behind, naked breasts pressed against that back of yours, and just start kissing and nibbling on the shadowed side of your neck. You are so delicious!

Catching up on your pics, and yummy yum yum! I love your "seated" pic. I want to wrap my arms around you from behind, naked breasts pressed against that back of yours, and just start kissing and nibbling on the shadowed side of your neck. You are so delicious!

Well now, that sounds like something I like! If I find myself posing in hat position again I'm going to feel robbed if I don't find breasts on my back and lips on my neck.

If a picture was supposed to go with this post and I missed it, I'm gonna be pissed!

No, just me bitching about my terrible socks. Fucking polyester blend garbage. Feet were a little cold and a little sweaty. All around uncomfortable. Just Plain garbage, and that is where they went. Time to go sock shopping, I guess. And so soon after Christmas, or as I call it "Sock Season".

"Well now, that sounds like something I like! If I find myself posing in that position again I'm going to feel robbed if I don't find breasts on my back and lips on my neck.*"

Somehow...
I think you'll manage to get what you want;)

haha yeah, the equipment is all good. I was so close that the moment of panic when I thought my camera might be destroyed actually made me cum ..... interesting experience.

Hmmm...fascinating result. Adrenaline seems to accentuate the experience. I remember studying the effects of life-threatening situations resulting in heightened sexual experiences when I was taking Psychology in college. So perhaps you felt it in that same way and the adrenaline pushed you over the edge. Either way...it paints a hell of picture in my deviant mind. ;)

"Well now, that sounds like something I like! If I find myself posing in that position again I'm going to feel robbed if I don't find breasts on my back and lips on my neck.*"

Somehow...
I think you'll manage to get what you want;)

Maybe my online persona is far more charming, but getting what I want is not my forte.:confused:

No, just me bitching about my terrible socks. Fucking polyester blend garbage. Feet were a little cold and a little sweaty. All around uncomfortable. Just Plain garbage, and that is where they went. Time to go sock shopping, I guess. And so soon after Christmas, or as I call it "Sock Season".

LMAOOOO. I'm sorry you have terrible socks. If I bring you some, will you promise that to be your only attire for the day? :D

This mornin's offerings. I'll perhaps get more this afternoon, but was kind of under the gun for these ones!

(Wait, how did I miss these!? Thanks for your "morning offerings", sexy!,)

Oops, did I get carried away and shove you down on the floor again? We just can't seem to make it to the bed, can we? Thanks for working on getting your jeans open for me while I stand above you and shimmy out of my panties. I think this is going to be fast and hard! Hope you don't mind. :devil:

(Wait, how did I miss these!? Thanks for your "morning offerings", sexy!,)

Oops, did I get carried away and shove you down on the floor again? We just can't seem to make it to the bed, can we? Thanks for working on getting your jeans open for me while I stand above you and shimmy out of my panties. I think this is going to be fast and hard! Hope you don't mind. :devil:

That sounds like the perfect kind of fun for any morning!

*Stands next to Ruby and helps her with the search for new pics*
Ruby, if we start a chant, maybe new pics will magically appear. ;)

*Looks around for new pics*
;)

You sexy gals are going to have to keep on waiting. I'm trying to carve out some time, but not sure if it's going to happen this week, it's a busy busy busy one!

You sexy gals are going to have to keep on waiting. I'm trying to carve out some time, but not sure if it's going to happen this week, it's a busy busy busy one!

*drops glittery picket sign and develops epic sad face*

But I just got all arts and sexy crafty with these *want, need, have now -- give us new pics* signs. There is even a sexy dance to go with it! What are Ruby and I supposed to do about all of this glitter?? I think we need to have a talk with your Busy Week and set it straight. ;)

I feel like this is late for the start of a "New Year" thread, but it's still only the 3rd, and I was ... er..... inspired last night.

So this morning I got out the tripods and the timer and the remotes and snapped a few pictures. I've been reading a lot about lighting lately, but I'm still not very good at it. Sorry if the shadows get in the way of what you were looking at a little bit in some of the shots..... you can probably expect more of this until I figure it out more, or manage to scrape together $50 for a fill light. ;)

You were the first thread that pulled me up from the shadows sometime ago. Shadows got in my way of commenting at something like that. Yes. Don't you ever let me go back there ;)

attachment.php

You were the first thread that pulled me up from the shadows sometime ago. Shadows got in my way of commenting at something like that. Yes. Don't you ever let me go back there ;)

When I see you commenting about shadows and that picture, all I can think is how much I want you in some very specific shadows! However, I the interest of a sexier, happier discussion, I will try to keep you out of the shadows.:heart:

*drops glittery picket sign and develops epic sad face*

But I just got all arts and sexy crafty with these *want, need, have now -- give us new pics* signs. There is even a sexy dance to go with it! What are Ruby and I supposed to do about all of this glitter?? I think we need to have a talk with your Busy Week and set it straight. ;)

Nothing wrong with glitter. It reminds me of younger days.... Going out to the club, finding my way home the next day and getting that first look in the mirror and seeing someone else's body glitter still smeared on me...

Nothing wrong with glitter. It reminds me of younger days.... Going out to the club, finding my way home the next day and getting that first look in the mirror and seeing someone else's body glitter still smeared on me...

Well, we are covered in glitter! Let's bump body parts and get this Smear Party going! Until there are NEW pics! We're still not done demanding that. ;):devil:

I suppose you could apply some glittered up tag tactics to babysitting.... then I might get some time:)

Tonight I will attempt the implausible. Wish me luck.

Back