Awakening Melody - 1 Male needed

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Posts
529
People still whispered around the club even after the last few weeks. Melody was still reeling by the amount of effort Nicholas was putting into this search. Never had she thought that he would react the way he did. Working at a strip club as a maintenance worker had been an adventure but Melody had never been a judgmental person. She loved talking with the girls and eventually had started working out with them on Sundays when the club was closed. One of the dancers, Majestic, was determined to get her to come out of her self-imposed celibacy. It was well-known between the girls that Melody had the hots for their illustrious boss, Nicholas Van Hammer.

The one night that Melody had been brave, Majestic dressed her in a new costume with a mask hiding her face. It had Nick's annual New Year' Eve party and they billed her as The Masked Lady. Majestic had watched her from a corner while Rihanna's Rehab played for the act. Melody shocked everyone when she targeted Nick. None of the other girls had the nerve to dance for their boss. Every ounce of sensuality guided those hips that night and she gave him a lap dance no one would ever forget.

Once the song ended, the whole crowd erupted in cheers and applause. Melody had been staring into Nick's eyes transfixed by the intensity in them. What had she done? He reached for the mask but she pulled out of reach and left before Nick could grab her. Chaos erupted since that night. Nick had grilled pretty much every single member of the staff trying to figure out who his dancer was. According to his assistant, Vinnie, Nick was downright obsessed with finding this girl.

Melody wondered if she had opened up a can of worms by teasing the sexually alluring male. Tonight she was mopping the floors. Her long chestnut hair was in a bun, hidden behind a scarf tied in her hair. She worse comfortable jeans and a flannel shirt with tennis shoes. A single strand of her soft hair hung in her face while she worked. Her light complexion was flawless, without blemishes or scars. Those big brown eyes gave her such an innocent look and contradicted the luscious lips that were paired with them.

Melody hid her figure behind her clothes, especially at work so she could get though the day without any crude comments. She was athletic and nicely made. No one bothered to pay attention long enough to notice her, She was distracted tonight since she knew Nick was there in his office. That man threw her off her guard when he came close. She wanted him very badly but couldn't get past her hang-ups. It might be one of those things that weren't meant to be but she wanted him touch her so badly.
 
Warning

ibdeep1: You did not have permission to post here. You are on my ignore list and I ask you to not try this again.

TIRED OF WAITING: First come first serve. If you want the part of Nick you have to have posted a workable post before anyone else.
 
Last edited:
Vinnie 'The Snake' Brazzio

It is cool out as 'the snake' took a lay on the land. It was the same dark ally way he had been visiting for the last few days. The back ally of Sam's Pool Hall is a great place to meet folks on the sly. Vinnie stands away from the lights as much as he can so to remain unseen.

After a few minutes a car pulls up to the lamp post over the sign advertising Sam's Pool Hall. two 'gentlemen' climb out. One has an automatic in his hand and is wearing a long blue overcoat and a blue bill cap, Tony 'the player' Trottaglia. The other man is older and is carrying a breif case. The old man likes brown. His over coat is dark brown with a Russian brown fur hat, Victor Trolatski.

Vinnie steps out of the shadows and calls out " Tony put the cannon away its safe here!"

Victor and Tony look in Vinnie's direction. Tony opens his topcoat and jacket and slides the cannon back in its' holster. They walk over to Vinnie. tony's gloved hand reaches out and he shakes hands with Vinnie.

"I think we got sum interesting leads fer you, Vinnie boy!" Tony says confidently. Victor walks slowly but doesn't offer to shake hands.
"Yeah, we are trying to help Mr. Van Hammer, but nothing is coming back to us. We workin' fer free here or what?" Victor askes.

"I pay fer information not wise asses." Vinnie retorts. "What you got?"
 
Majestic Offerings

Majestic slammed the door on the old jeep she had been driving since what seemed like a decade. She was there to rehearse her routine for the next show and to clean out her locker. She had started rehearsing on that day of the week so she would end up there when Melody was.

The two had become close friends, ironically. The girl had been on edge since the night she had performed for their boss, Nick. Majestic told her that there was no one among the girls that would rat her out.

They all could see the attraction Melody had for their boss. It was as obvious as those big innocent eyes, Majestic's heels clicked on the pavement as she took the back alley near the pool hall to get to the back entrance as always.

She stopped by a dumpster when she saw Vinnie with a very suspicious character. Melody was adamant that she didn't want Nick to know it was her that night. Nick had been grilling the staff, trying to find the girl that had made an impression on him and the crowd that night.

He had said it was because he wanted her for a headliner. Majestic knew bullshit when she heard it. As long as she had been in this business, she knew a hard-on when she saw one and Nick had been sporting a massive one when Mel finished dancing for him.

Majestic kept her position so she could listen in on the conversation. If Melody had been found out at least she could give her some advanced warning. She stood still and waited to hear what the snitch had to say.
 
"What you got?"

Tony looks around and sees nothing. "Vinnie my man, all good stuff, hot man, I mean very hot!"

Vinnie start to spin his hand in the air. "Yeah great stuff, what stuff?"

Tony puts on a big smile. "Yeah, yeah I get it, our friends south of the border found this Mexican chick, knock out body. Dark eyes dark hair."

Vinnie holds up his hands. "No Tony, I need brown eyes and long chestnut hair, fair complexion. that is what I need!"

Tony looks down at the ground. "Oh, yeah, brown eyes, long hair, white, yeah ok I got it."

Victor walks over to a garbage can and opens his breif case. "Our people have taken a different approach to this problem." Victor looks at Tony annoyed. "Our people feel it was an inside job, some one inside your club knows the dancer. Look in your own house, Vinnie!" Victor hands Vinnie a stack of papers and photos.

Vinnie looks at the photos. "Hey these were taken inside our club, how..."

"Don't worry about it, we have our sources!" Victor replies.

Victor closes his breif case and turns to Vinnie. "Look in your own house, Vinnie!"
 
Majestic & Melody

"Look in your own house, Vinnie!"

Majestic's eyes bulged. They knew it was one of their own now. It wouldn't be long before Melody was cornered about this. She had to get to her best friend before Nick found out about this.

Patiently she waited for the thugs to disperse before she came out from behind her hiding spot. Instead of going in the back, Majestic went through the front and found Melody cleaning as usual.

Her little friend smiled at her as usual but Majestic couldn't respond in same. Melody frowned, wondering what was wrong. Maybe her boyfriend, Jackal, was giving her fits again. "Is there something wrong?"

Majestic took off her coat and sat down on one the bar stools, gesturing for Melody to do the same. Once they were both situated, Majestic finally began to explain. "I saw Vinnie with this dude in the back alley behind the club and decided to listen in."

She took a deep breath before continuing. "Mel, they know it's somebody from the club. The guy was some sort of snitch. Its only a matter of time before Nick finds out." Melody's face paled and Majestic took her hand affectionately. "Why not just tell him, sweetie? So what if he knows you're attracted to him? Baby, he ain't gonna bite ya."

Melody wasn't so sure about that. "If it was just an attraction, I could deal with it." She hid her face in her hands and Majestic gave her a shocked look. No one had ever noticed how Melody would stare with such longing at Nick while he wasn't looking.

Majestic spied someone heading inside Nick's office and swallowed hard. There was one way they could figure it out. The mask tha Melody had worn that night was still inside the girl's locker. "I'll be right back, Mel. I got to check something out."

She practically ran to the back where the locker room was located. With a low squeal of surprise she saw that Melody's locker was open and the mask was now gone.
 
Nick & Vinnie

Vinnie knocks on Nick's door.

"Enter!" he hears.

Vinnie opens the door and looks in. Nick is on the phone and waves Vinnie in.
Vinnie closes the door and stands before Nick's desk. Nick looks at Vinnie and waves him to a chair and raises a finger, to tell him he will be with him in a minute.

Vinnie slowly sits in the chair that Nick point to. Nick hangs up the phone and looks at Vinnie. "You look like I should be worried, Vinnie."
Viunnie shifts in his chair. "I had a meeting with Victor Trolatski. He said that we should look in our own house for this girl. I checked the lockers and found this!" Vinnie places the mask on Nick's deck.

Nick picks up the mask and looks at it carefully. "Where did you find it?"

"In the clean up girl's locker." Vinnie replies. "Melody"

"Melody?" Nick replies still holding the mask. "She must of found it when the girl left." Nick throws the mask on his deck. " It might be nothing or Melody might just know who the girl is." Nick looks at Vinnie. "Best to play this cool I don't want to spook her. As her nicely to come into the office."

Vinnie gets up from the chair and walks over to the door and opens it. He sees Melody sitting on a stool.

Vinnie stands in the doorway and calls out. Melody would you step into the office,please."
 
Melody watched as Majestic ran off towards the locker room. There was a pit in her stomach, giving her the odd feeling that the jig was up. What Nick thought of her mattered alot and she didn't want him to think of her along the lines of those tramps that made plays for him to get at his money or wanted a piece of him in other ways. She had been dreaming about him since her first day.

She had always been a shy girl and Nick's overwhelming sexuality was more than a little intimidating. Majestic had been a big help in getting Melody to embrace her sensual side and to teach her there was a vixen inside every woman, you just had to let her out once and a while. Learning to accept herself was a lesson she was still learning.

"Melody would you step into the office,please."


Melody paled visibly but slowly got down off the stool and walked towards Nick's office. Absently she rubbed the small birthmark on her hip that was covered by her t-shirt. It was her one identifying mark that had been visible that night when she danced for him. She nodded at Vinnie with nervous eyes and entered the doorway, spying Nick's beautiful face.

She gave a sharp knock on the side of the door to get his attention. "Vinnie said you wanted to see me?" Melody sat down in the leather chair Nick had reserved for guests and clients for the club. Melody paled and her face spoke loads when she saw the mask she had used to cover her face on his desk. Her pulse was throbbing in her neck.
"What is this about, Nick?"
 
"What is this about, Nick?"

Nick picks up the mask and throws it at Melody. "That's sorta my question, Melody. That was found in your locker. Tell me what you know about the mask. Tell who gave it to you. Or where you found it. And why did you not tell Vinnie you had the mask."

Then the phone rings. Nick answers it. "What does that mean Carlos? What do you mean you can't find the camera. There were pictures taken in the club. I know I have them right in front of me. I'm lookin at them now!" Nick slams the phone down and looks back at Melody. Nick looks at the pitures in front of him then at Melody.

"Melody hold the mask up to your face."
 
Melody felt a tinge of relief when the phone rang but the panic returned when she heard him talk about pictures. She hadn't thought about people inside the club taking photos and now it seemed it would be her unmasking. The jig was up and she knew it so it was time for her to face the music. What the aftermath of all might be, she had no idea.

"Melody hold the mask up to your face."

She gulped but took the mask, held it up to her face and looked Nick dead in the eye. Melody watched him examine her face and look back at the pictures. Then like a switch she saw the recognition in his eyes. Her heart did a flip flop inside her chest. Suddenly she felt overexposed and all her wound were there for him to see.

She had wanted him for so long. "You know, don't you?"
 
That mask on her face was it. She was the dancer. And she saw the recognition in his eyes

"Yes I do" he said as he dropped the pictures and leaned forward on his desk

"Why have you been hiding though. With the clothes you wear nobody would know you had a perfect body under that" he said as he gestured at the oversized shirt and loose pants

"That was probably one of the best dances I've ever witnessed, let alone enjoyed. Do you have any idea how much I have thought if that dance?" He asked as he gazed over her body

"Let me see more of you. Let me see that body that was so enticing. I can hardly believe it to look at you in those clothes. I know it was your face behind that mask. But is it really that same body beneath those clothes?" He asked as he leaned back into his chair

"I have half a mind to take you upstairs to my apartment to see if you can really move like that again"
 
Melody didn't know what to say. He thought her body was perfect? "It's complicated. I've always been very shy." The cloths had been her shield all her life but now they would do her no good. It was so frustrating. Sometimes men could be so dense. They thought of women as anonymous bodies that could look and smell nice, occasionally giving them what they need the most.

He still didn't see her, not the real her anyway. "You just don't get it, do you? Why I did what I did? Why you? " She laughed sadly. "I guess it's almost expected. The girls around here hang on your every word. What's one little maid? I didn't dance to show you what I could do or even to show off my body. I did it because I want you."

Melody pulled up the shirt to reveal the tank top she always wore under the flannel shirt. The birthmark was now as visible as anything else on her body. There was no denying that she had been the dancer now. She took his hand and placed it on her hip where the mark lay. "Does that feel real to you?"

She looked him dead in the eyes, every ouce of what she had been hiding in those eyes. Hiding was no longer an option for her. "Next move is your's, Nick. What do you want?"
 
He listened to her, and he felt that he could understand. Hell a lot of girls were shy at first, but once those concerns of theirs were washed away by the hooting and cat calls from the men, well it didn't take long for them to gain confidence on their appearance

His eyes shot up to hers when she said she wanted him. He was an attractive man, and she was right many of the girls paid him close attention. But before he could say anything she stepped around the desk, peeled off her shirt, and put his hand on her hip. His thumb was just below the small heart shaped birth mark. As he looked down at him, she out the ball in his court. As he looked up at her, his eyes slid over the full firm chest of ees wrapped snug in her tight tank top

"I think we should go upstairs and talk" he said as he stood up in front of her

"You want me melody?" He asked as he leaned close to her, thinking of how long she had been right there in front of him. Thinking of all those times he had enjoyed her smile, or heard the girls talking about how great and sweet she was

"I don't know if you understand what that means" he said as he took her hand, then lead her out of the office and into the small elevator. He pulled a key from his pocket and the door opened. The club was converted from an old warehouse, and the upper floor was his little penthouse. The downstairs his gold mine and little slice of heaven. He never took girls up there

He looked over at her, and before he could speak the door opened onto his lavish apartment. A large big screen, a massive sofa sectional. A large kitchen and singeing area, with a game table to the side. Then one single wall that split that massive room from his bedroom, a small bathroom, and a master bath

"I know you have worked her for awhile. But I don't know how much you know about me. But if the next move is up to me? Well I want you to dance for me again" he said as he lead er to the sofa. He sat down in front of her, grabbed a remote, and turned on the music. He wanted to see if the way she had gotten to him had been a fluke. Or was it something else about her. As the owner of a strip club, it took more then a pretty naked girl to get his blood boiling, and the night she had danced had been an inferno for him. Could she do it again? Would it be different now that he knew who was behind that mask, or had it been everything else about her?
 
The feel of his thumb on her skin was enough to make her shudder. The man was more potent than he knew, especially to her. Silently she followed him as he led her to the elevator by the hand. Melody had no idea what he was going to do but once he was sitting on that couch with the music playing, she knew what he wanted. It was a little unnerving now he knew it was her but she just listened to what Majestic had taught her:

'Let the music take you to a different level inside yourself. Think of the one man in your fantasies that would drive you crazy with lust. Use that emotion to drive each and every move. Let it be a way of showing him exactly what he makes you feel.'

The words echoed in her mind as she let her body start to move. Melody had toed out of her shoes, her bare feet cool on the floor. She thought about the first time they met and he had flashed that brilliant smile her way and she had melted on the spot. She let her hair down, shaking it down her back. Her eyes clouded slightly, his gaze arousing a lust in her.

Those eyes were just as potent as his touch. Melody began to move to the music, her hips swaying slowly at first. She closed her eyes, her small hands coming up to cup her generous breasts, squeezing to ease the ache in them. She unbuttoned her jeans but left them on. The music may have been the beat for her to dance to but he was the inspiration. Images of his mouth on her, his hands cupping her body drove her body in mindless dance of desire. She couldn't escape how much she wanted him.

Her hips moved as her hand caressed her own flesh, their eyes met. The need was there for him to see, intense and hot. When she straddled his lap the tension between them was very thick. Melody moved her round ass against his lap as she stared into his eyes. She took a risk and took his hands, placing them at the base of her shirt. With her hands over his, she guided the tank top off of her body. She wore a dark violet lace bra and her jeans.

Melody dipped down to give him a view of how her nipples had hardened for him. Her face dipped down as she carefully sniffed his skin, relishing the masculine scent of him. Her pelvis was practically grinding into him when the song ended and felt the catch of her bra snap open.
 
He watched as she stood in from of him, beginning to sway er hips to the music. Her delicate hands sliding up her chest to cup her full breasts, their soft tops spilling out of the top of her tank top, then gliding down to slowly unbutton her pants. She swayed forward, coming towards him with the rythm if the music. His eyes devoured every inch of her as she lowered herself onto his lap. Her hips grinding against his slowly swelling member. The scent of her perfume cascaded over him, her generous bosom inches from his face

He felt her small hands guide his to her shirt, the two slowly sliding it off, revealing her flat stomach and full breasts covered by a lacy bra. She leaned closer to him, the lace unsuccessfully covering her hard nipples. As the music played on her hips ground into him, sliding back and forth over his growing erection. His hands slid down over her soft skin to her waist to feel the way her body moved against him. He was lost in her, his body moving without thought as his heart raced. His hands slid up her sides as she leaned close to him. He could feel the heat pouring off of her silky skin. One hand slid up to the valley between her breasts, finding the catch in the from of her bra. And just as the music stopped, he caught the hook, watching as her breasts bounced free, forcing the Lacey material to the sides. The next song came on as his hands slid up to her shoulders, sliding the bra off to reveal her full firm tits, a hard brown nipple creating each peak. He felt his own hips beginning to grind into her

"Don't stop. Keep dancing for me" he said in avoice thick with list as his eyes slid up from her heavy breasts to her eyes, seeing that heat in them, wondering if his eyes matched hers. His hands slid to er breasts, and he cupped the massive orbs, feeling their weight, and as he squeezed, he watched the full flesh billow out around his palms, he hard nipples
Driving into the center of his hands. He licked his lips hungrily
 
Melody’s breath caught at his touch on her skin. Her body moved with his as she felt him against her. The tortured lust in his voice sent a wave of pleasure straight to her pussy. Her hands went up his chest, feeling out those muscles she could see under the material he wore. She pulled back and turned so he could watch as she slowly peeled her jeans off her body, giving him a view of her round ass.

The barely there piece of lace that covered her pussy was damp and hiding the swollen lips that needed his tongue. She arched her back, pushing her tits into his big hands. Her round cheeks sway against his erection. Her hands worked at the buttons of his shirt until her eyes were graced by the sight of that beautiful chest.

She licked her lips, her breathing hard and rough. Her hands hungrily explored his well-defined body while her body teased his. Melody would get just close enough to where he would assume she was going to kiss him and then pull back. She would brush those hard nipples across his naked chest, her silky hair just barely caressing his neck.

Melody’s body was making demands on her and she couldn't help how she ground into him. She leaned into him her voice a helpless whimper of desire and need. “Please.” The plea was all she could muster out. Her whole body throbbed with the arousal that had been tormenting her since the moment he had called her into his office.

Nick never had to try with her. His dark and husky voice was usually enough to dampen her panties. She fantasized about his mouth in her dreams. The thought of his hands her always made her tremble. Now that they were, she could finally end the ache he started in her.
 
He groaned as she slid off his lap, turning to display her plump perfect ass as she peeled her jean of, revealing a scant matching thong that barely covered the soft mound of her sex. Before he could react though she was back in his lap, grinding against his long thick erection, trapped in his pants. She slid back and forth on him as she leaned back, letting her hands undo the buttons of his shirt. He gazed at her full breasts hungrily as they swelled together, pushed by her arms as she worked at his shirt. His hands slid to grip her plump ass, squeezing the flesh and pulling her done harder on his trapped erection

She leaned forward and he groaned as the warm silky feel if er breasts faced back and forth over his chest as she teased him. She came so close to his lips, but pulled back before he could taste her

Then she whispered her plea, and his hands slid up to her breasts, he leaned her back and wrapped his lips around one stiff nipple, taking the rigid flesh into his hot mouth and slipping his wet tongue back and forth over it, moaning at the flavor onher hot silky flesh. His other hand slipped up to catch her nipple in his fingers, and he gently pinched, gently tugged it, and gently rolled it between his fingers as her hips ground against his massive trapped erection. Each dancing away of her body made a groan slip his lips and thrum over her trapped nipple
 
Melody's head lulled back as she groaned in raw pleasure. Nick's mouth was wreaking havoc on her control and she gasped while her hips ground into his erection. Her mind had lost track of the music and was now moving by need. Her fingers slid through his silky hair, the ache between her legs almost unbearable. That hot wet mouth on her skin was making her clit throb painfully. "Nick, I need you so much." Once he looked up at her, Melody kissed him, her hungry mouth unrestrained in her passion. Her tongue shyly bid for entry into his mouth and once allowed, she licked the roof of is mouth.

His strong hands gripped her breasts and she could feel his erection beneath her bottom. She pushed him onto his back on the big couch, pulled off the panties she wore and straddled his face. Melody sixty-nined him, pulling the impressive erection free of his pants. She suckled the head with her wet mouth as her hand pumped him. His taste was as addicting as his kiss. Her body was on fire for him and would not go out without him inside her.
 
He groaned as she pulled his head free from her succulent breast. She kissed him deeply, their twin lust resulting in a tangle of tongues and mashed lips, their heavy breaths mixing as he groped at her full breasts. She leaned back and pushed him down on the couch, his bulging pants hurting his erection. He watched hungrily as she stood up and slipped the panties to the ground, then her slender thighs parted ove his head as she climbed back onto the sofa. His hands reache duo to grip her plump ass and pull her pussy to his face. His lips met hers in a frenzy as his tongue darted deep inside of her licking at her core

He felt her heavy breasts slide against his lower stomach as his cock was freed. His long thick member sprang free and he moaned at its release, then groane as he felt her hot mouth wrap around the head of his cock. Her delicate hand stroking his shaft.

"Oh shit" he growled as he pulled his tongue free from her slit. He ran his tongue up and down her sweet glistening pussy, lapping at her swer juices. The tip of his tongue slipping over her swollen clit, then sliding up between her pussy lips. Up and down, again and again. His hand slid free from her ass and he reached under her to cup one hefty breast, catching her nipple and Rollin it in his fingers as he let his tongue swirl aroun her pussy, gliding over her lips from one side to the other
 
Melody shivered when his strong hands gripped her ass. They were warm and strong but not overly rough. The minute that hot tongue licked at her core, she thought she may faint from the pleasure. She hungrily suckled at his erection, smiling that she got such a reaction from him. Melody pulled free of his cock, letting her hand pump him. She pulled his pants further down so that she had more access.

Her mouth suckled at his balls with long wet sucks. Melody moans in obvious enjoyment of his dark, masculine taste. His aggressive licks to her pussy had her hips swaying back onto his mouth, trying to get closer. Her body shook and she cried out as he played with her nipple. "God, Nick!"

She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft and massaged his balls with her hand. Her pussy was dripping and her clit gave her little shocks of pleasure as his tongue drove her mad with lust.

Melody suckled him to the back of her throat, enjoying the twitch of his body as she deep-throated his erection. She backed off slowly, slightly gagging on his large member. Her tongue laved at the tip and she suckled it lavishly. She leaned back and pulled her tits around his erection, slowly pumping the hard flesh.

Melody pulled back, shivering in harsh arousal from his tongue's sensual attention. She couldn't wait any longer. "Nick, please...." She barely recognized the voice filled with a dark lust. "I need you inside me."
 
Her hot mouth was driving him insane as she worked his throbbing member. He groaned as he felt her sweet lips part from his cock and he shifted his hips as he felt her tugging at his pants. Her delicate hand worked his shaft and then he felt the heat if her mouth as she slathered his balls. Her soft tongue making him twitch and groan with lust

Suddenly his cock was buried in the warm embrace of her hungry mouth and he groaned into her tender pussy as he felt the head of his cock slide past the back of her mouth and into her throat. His hand gripped her ass tight as she slid his long member deep into her throat. He never would have expected anything like this from quiet little melody

Her head bobbed up and down his length, her throat convulsing on his long thick member as she gagged trying to take the entirety of his member into her mouth. On return he thrust his face against her ass as he drove his hot tongue as deep into her pussy as he could, swirling it about as he lapped at her core. He could feel her moaning on his shaft in response

Suddenly he felt his cock spring free from her mouth, her hips sliding forward. Then he felt the soft flesh of her breasts snare his member as she shifted up and down on him, tittyfucking him with those perfect breasts of hers. He moaned into her pussy in response

He heard her ask for more and he groaned in ascension, dropping his head back and giving her ass a firm slap. Without saying a word he slid out from underneath her. He sat up and grabbed her hips, guiding her back onto his lap. She swung her legs out, her back to his chest. She lifte er hips and he reached down to guide his cock to that dripping wet furnace of her pussy. He slid the head between her glistening lips and watched we ass settle to his lap as she sank down on his long girthy member

"Oh fuck!" He growled as his cock spread her pussy taught and sunk deep inside her. He shifted his hands up her sides as she leaned back to prop herself up on the sofa, his hands reaching around to cup her full tits. He squeezed them as she began to bounce up and down on his cock, riding him for all she was worth
 
The room was filled with her innocent moans as they came together. Melody couldn't believe that she was finally here with him. It had felt like a dream, an erotic heavenly dream. Melody loved his taste as she swirled her tongue on his dick but she needed him inside her so badly. The ache was almost too much for her to restrain. She wasn't far from begging. The feel os his hard flesh between her breasts was incredible and the sound he rewarded her with made her groan. She had been wanting this for far too long.

When they changed positions again, Melody came down on that hard cock, slowly taking him into her pussy. Her chest heaved in heavy deep breaths and she almost smiled when those warm hands gripped her breasts. She bounced on that hard cock with enthusiasm, hungry for his body and what it could give her. "God you're so big. Fuck, Nick!"

Melody leaned her head back and pulled his mouth to hers. Hungry and aroused, she ate at his lips with a ferocity not known in the little maid. She clenched down on his cock hard, loving how full he felt inside her. Her hand went to her clit and swirl her fingers about the wety nub as she fucked him. Her tongue warred with Nick's inside his hot mouth.

She backed off to breath and felt his mouth on her neck. Her head lulled back onto his shoulder as she kept riding his cock, her hips driving down on to him in hard liquid movements. "This is why I did it." She gasped out. "I wanted to feel you inside me for so long. You have no idea how much I've wanted you." Heer words were punctuated with hard thrusts onto his cock and her hips movements becoming more desperate.

His body, his touch was taking her over and she couldn't want anything more. Melody should have know that Nick would be the one lover that would drive the memory of every lover in her past from her memory. All there was now for her was him.
 
He groaned as her hips thrust up and down on him, burying his cock in her tight sopping wet slit. His eyes drank in the sighte of her full breasts spilling out of his hands as he mauled her tits, his hands seeming to devour her ripe melons

"God I never knew" he said through ragged breaths as she told him how she had wanted him. He never knew what he was missing. Her body was sooo perfect. His finger slid to pinch her nipples, the flesh of her orbs bouncing and jiggling as she rode his cock with abandon. He bit as sucked at the supple flesh of her neck as his cock sunk deep inside of her sex, the liquid furnace seeming to suckle his cock with every thrust off of it

He released her breasts to watch them bounce as she rode him, how had he never noticed her amazing tits? How had he never imagined what was beneath the baggy clothes she wore? However he had missed it, he was beyond thrilled to finally find out

"Jesus Melody" he growled as she rode him. He couldn't take much more, but he needed more

His hands slid down to her waist, he gripped her in his strong arms, lifted her off his cock and tossed her onto the sofa. He quickly got up, grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up to him. She was on her hands and knees on the sofa, and he plunged his cock back inside of her, watching her beautiful ass jiggle as he took her from behind, driving deep into her, driving hard and fast, over and over he plunged into her core with his long thick cock, his rigid member a Lance of lust that pillaged her sex, spearing her over and over
 
Back
Top