X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko blushed.-"Um...I....I would like to....if you want to show it to me."-he said softly.-

Lila blushed and smiled as she stood from the tub and let the bubbles cascade down her body. Her hips were curved, a blonde thatch of hair covering her pussy. Her breasts gently swelled from her body, topped with pale pink nipples that were hardening under his gaze.

"Well?" She asked him, looking shyly away from him as a man looked at her body for the first time.

-Neko blushed...-"You are absolutely beautiful."-he said and bit his lip wanting to touch her all over. Neko kept still though not sure what he should do but let her stand there at the moment.-"Do you want to see me?"-he blushed as he stood up looking to her eyes.-

-Neko blushed stripping off everything and he bared his body to her.-"How do I look?"-He said looking to her eyes.-

"Very handsome." She said, her eyes immediately drawn to his cock. She gasped, seeing one for the first time and her eyes widened as she looked back up towards his face. "Would you like to kiss me, Neko?" She asked, her voice trembling as she sank back down into the warm water of the bath.

-Neko blushed a bit and looked.-"How about you rest up....After your done....we...can...sit in my room where the air is cool and....kiss and....do more..."-he blushed at his words.-"Does that sound good? Do you want me to help you wash up?"-he said kneeling down by the water.-

Lila leaned foward and kissed his cheek as he kneeled beside her. "Why don't you go get some snacks and refreshements. I'll be into your room in a bit." She suggested, a smile on her face as her heart raced at the thought of what they were going to do in a little while. "I would like to...let things happen."

-Neko nods as he dressed back up and ran out closing the door for her. Neko grabbed fresh fruit and veggies rearranging them on a platter, Apples,Oranges,Banana,Celery,Carrots,Broccoli. Neko smiled as he brought up a Gallon of milk from the huge fridge as he put it in his own with two glasses to get cool. Neko waited patiently as he was a bit nervous.-

Lila finished with her bath and rinsed off after a while. She pulled on a robe and went down the hall to Neko's room, knocking on the door as she waited for him to say it was alright to enter.

-Neko smiled as he open the door for her and blushed. He was not expecting her to be in a robe.-"Come in."-he said as he closed the door behind her.-"I got milk to drink and fruits and veggies...I hope you like them."-he smiled.-

"They're great." She said, her stomach now settled after earlier. She picked up a piece of fruit and popped it into her mouth, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Neko, we don't have to do this if you don't want. It was just a silly idea." She was trying to downplay what had happend in the bathroom in case he was feeling too uncomfortable.

-Neko smiled.-"Are you sure...I...was thinking it was a wonderful Idea...It would just be my first time...I didn't want to disappoint you."

"Well, it's my first time too. I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable." She said, reaching over to take his hand and squeezing it tightly. "I can;t think of anyone else I'd want to be with. I might burn anyone else to a crisp." She joked, a smile on her face.

-Neko smiled and kissed her gently keeping her close in the kiss. Neko wrapped his arms around her enjoying the kiss they were sharing. Neko moved his hands up slowly over her sides.-

Lila sighed as Neko's lps pressed against hers and he pulled her close. She felt his hands trailing over her sides and she reached up to cup his cheeks between her hands.

-Neko smiled int he kiss his hands moved up under her shirt gently touching her skin. Neko lightly slipped his tongue out over her lips asking for entrance.-

Lila parted her lips and allowed Neko entrance into her mouth. She moaned against his lips as she felt his hands gently touching her skin. This was real, she thought as his tongue played with hers in a sweetly gentle way.

-Neko was blushing his fingers danced up by her bra and slowly caressed both her breasts.-

Lila sighed and arched her back to let him touch what he wanted. She could feel her nipples tightening at the contact of his hands and she gladly encouraged more of his gentle touch. "Don't be afraid, Neko. It feels good." She said to him, whispering against his lips.

-Miles blushed and slipped her robe off to access her body and he whispered.-"You can undress me if you want as well."-he said as Miles gently rubbed her nipples and breasts leaning over kissing over her neck.-

Lila pressed her lips against his as he rubbed and caressed her breasts. Her hands reached between them and she undid the snap of his pants, pushing them off his hips. She let he fingers trace over the bulge, her eyes widening as she felt it jerk and move in her hand.

-Neko gasped as she touched him. Neko broke the kiss and blushed.-"Do you want to explore me first, or would you want me to explore you first?"-Neko breaths very easily but quick enjoying the feelings.-

Lila smiled as she went and sat on his bed, lying back for him to look and touch all he wanted. "You can explore, Neko."

-Neko bit his lip a bit as he kissed over her neck his fingers lightly playing with her breasts and nipples. Neko gently nipped and sucked on her neck very gently running his fingers across and around her breasts.-

Back