my lesbian sister, her girlfriend and me

NASCARaddicted

Girls-with-Glasses Lover
Joined
Jul 9, 2002
Posts
2,130
I posted a similar story idea before, but this one is a little different, so I post it here.

there is this young lesbian woman. She is in a relationship with another woman. I am not sure if one of them (or both, or none of them) had sex with a guy before.

However, one day, this one woman has an idea: "I want to have sex with a guy - only once, just to know how it feels."
Her friend ain't happy about it, but she can understand her somehow, so she allows her to have sex with a guy - but she wants to select the guy. And she wants to watch them. The other woman agrees to that.

So she starts to think: "it has to be someone trustworthy, someone who doesn't take her away from me." And then she has an idea - her brother would be good. He knows her girlfriend sine quite some time and so she knows that there would be no risk of losing her to him.

She talks to her brother about it and he is willing to fuck with her girlfriend, while she watches. (somehow this could be lesbian cuckold)

So the brother and the girlfriend have sex, while she watches. Of course, when she sees her naked girlfriend, she already becomes horny a little bit. And when she sees how her brother fucks her, she becomes even hornier. She removes her clothes and moves closer to her girlfriend. She kisses her.
Suddenly, she feels the hand of her own brother on her butt - but she doesn't stop him ...
 
I like it. Another good example of "accidental incest." And way hot!
 
I like it. Another good example of "accidental incest." And way hot!

Heat of the moment at it's finest. Sis is already hot as is her brother and as for the girl getting fucked she is now screwing the brother and had the sister many times no qualms with her being a sandwich. Very good idea and I could see the accidental incest. What would make it realistic (but unpopular with the strokers) is after wards the brother kind of regrets it and it never happens again just a fun dirty little secret.
 
Alt idea is they want to have a kid but she wants bro to impregnate her GF so it will be blood related to both of them. So it is not a one time thing since bro may not get her pregnant the first time and Sis finds herself becoming aroused by the thought of her brother knocking up her gf.
 
Last edited:
Alt idea is they want to have a kid but she wants bro to impregnate her GF so it will be blood related to both of them. So it is not a one time thing since bro may not get her pregnant the first time and Sis finds herself becoming aroused by the thought of her brother knocking up her gf.

yeah, sounds also interesting. It could be like: Sister and girlfriend try to pretend, that it is their baby. So girlfriend lies flat on the back. The sister lies on top of her, pretending, she is fucking her. And then, brother has to get behind them and penetrate the girlfriend.

The problem is: sister insisted that this happens in the dark. She doesn't want to be seen naked by her brother. And she doesn't want, that he sees her girlfriend naked.
And another problem is: while the 2 girls are rubbing each other, the girlfriend also uses a vibrator. From time to time she plays on the sisters pussy and even pushes it in, a few times. At one point during the sex, brothers dick slips out of the girlfriends pussy, and accidentally, when he wants to get back in, he sticks it into his sister pussy. Sister believes it is the dildo, until she suddenly feels some warm liquid inside of her. However, I know, there are dildos that can be filled with warm water, to simulate an ejaculation. And so the sister still believes it is a dildo ...

A few months later, the girls are saddened. Girlfriend is still not pregnant. But somehow, the body of the sister starts to change. The boobs get bigger, and so does the belly ...
 
Alt idea is they want to have a kid but she wants bro to impregnate her GF so it will be blood related to both of them. So it is not a one time thing since bro may not get her pregnant the first time and Sis finds herself becoming aroused by the thought of her brother knocking up her gf.

ahhh the plot sickens! LOL
 
Back
Top