Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Membership to the melon foundation now available....terms are firm;)

AriadneImmortal...you get the first membership;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Getting this paint off is messy business....I may need some help:rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php
I love this ruby! You have the best melons! ;)

I could sure use a good house painter how would those skills compare to your body painting.

I love this ruby! You have the best melons! ;)
Thank you ♥
Those are without a doubt the most perfect nipples on Lit bar none!!
Thanks SC 77 xoxox
Youre so cool, Rube!!! :) Love your Art!! :)
Thanks stackey....you're pretty cool yourself.
I could sure use a good house painter how would those skills compare to your body painting.

I can paint with any brush!!!!

I hope I've been here long enough that you'll forgive a moment of emotional blathering.
I've got two requests I'm excited to fill but after that I think I'll retire my thread. I started this thread because I needed some form of expression....an outlet and a way to validate my femininity. You all have been so supportive and made this mama of three feel so loved and sexy. I've made some great friends and found myself again.
This leads me to my next dilemma...now that I've found myself...how do I introduce her to my real life world?!?! Clarity sometimes leads to more questions than answers:rolleyes: the more I express the real me here the more I am in conflict with the almost real me in real life.

I'll be back I'm sure....and still in your threads....the playground...
Lots of love...xoxox...
2 more pics still to come;)

First time

This is my first time posting one of myself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
I understand your decision to end your thread, and I can support that. But I will miss you and I will have some sadness. I hope you stay to play on other threads.

I also know that several have left before and then realize they miss posting. They have the exhibitionist fever and they return for the rush, for the thrill. May happen to you. Just saying.

Best wishes wherever you go and whatever life brings you. :rose::rose::rose:

I hope I've been here long enough that you'll forgive a moment of emotional blathering.
I've got two requests I'm excited to fill but after that I think I'll retire my thread. I started this thread because I needed some form of expression....an outlet and a way to validate my femininity. You all have been so supportive and made this mama of three feel so loved and sexy. I've made some great friends and found myself again.
This leads me to my next dilemma...now that I've found myself...how do I introduce her to my real life world?!?! Clarity sometimes leads to more questions than answers:rolleyes: the more I express the real me here the more I am in conflict with the almost real me in real life.

Lots of love...xoxox...

As long as you're not gone from Lit entirely!! We'd all miss you too much Ruby!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your pics and you are every bit the dlite in your name. While I will miss your pics, I'm glad you will still be around and hope to still enjoy your wonderful comments and banter!

:kiss:

Lots of love...xoxox...

After 6 years here on and off I will say that it is possible to bring the two worlds together... I wish you the best of luck but like others hope to see you around the playground.

:heart:
AJ

After 6 years here on and off I will say that it is possible to bring the two worlds together... I wish you the best of luck but like others hope to see you around the playground.

:heart:
AJ

I so agree with my girl!! I hope you keep posting! :rose: :kiss:

Even though we have just met, i feel comfortable with you. Your dilemma is a tough one, and only you can determine what is best for you. I do intend to stay in touch with you as long as possible though. :) i definitely enjoy your creativity and the fun you have shared. :D:rose::heart::kiss:

Lots of love...xoxox...

Will miss your thread for sure!! Make sure you come visit us am pics pervs occasionally :kiss:

This is my first time posting one of myself

Hot pic!! sexy......

but wrong thread ;)

a joy

It has been a joy to visit and be part of your thread and to welcomed into your house, we'll sort of.:) I am sure you will make the right decisions in the long run and you will make them well. To me your feminine side was never in question you are quite the women and I bet a firecracker at times. Good luck with everything you do and know we are here for you if you need some support.:heart:

Lots of love...xoxox...

But why? You got me all excited about the Melon Foundation and now :(

I understand though. It's hard to see the real you, and how happy she can be, and go on pretending to be anything less that amazing!

Saxon...hope you like the skull....I had to add a bit more than just your name....so I picked from your A/V;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fuckin A Ruby!!! I love these pics. Thank you for doing that, I have no words....I'll have to name a good character after you!

Lots of love...xoxox...
Thank youb for the lovely pics, & you will be missed.

Lots of love...xoxox...

I am honored to have been able to witness such amazing beauty! :kiss::rose::kiss:

I am honored to have been able to witness such amazing beauty! :kiss::rose::kiss:

I concur with southerncharm. I am honored to have had the pleasure of viewing your thread. You will be sorely missed. Rest assured your femininity has been more than validated beautiful sexy lady;)

Thanks everyone!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
You know I wont be far!!

Without further delay....AJ's flowers....these were actually harderrands than I thought...hope you like them anyway;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
mmm ruby, thank you! you are helping my current situation(check it out over on my thread if you like) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back