Question for the ladies about Non-Human sex

NovusAnimus

Monster Lover
When it comes to non-human sex, how far is too far for my female readers?

I'm asking because of my new series of 1-off stories:
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-inhuman-love-ch-01

In this series I'm writing novelettes that are each a 1-off story about a human having sex with a monster. Now, for my tastes, I have three angles I can approach:
A) human man has sex with a sexy monster girl (looks female, with monster additions, like wings or a tail or a snake-below-hips body)
B) human female has sex with a sexy monster boy (same sort of story as A)
C) human female has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature, often with themes of large/deep penetration

Option C is extremely popular with male audiences, which I completely get. You'll notice there's no option D (human male has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature), but it's only because of my personal preference on what I write. I'm male, but not homosexual (or into female monsters that don't look remotely human), so I writing option D doesn't appeal to me.

I plan on having a mix of A, B, and C's, but the question is specifically about OPTION C:
How far is too far?

My first story in the series I linked was about a human female and a centaur. An actual centaur, not a shifter, so you can imagine where that goes.

Is centaur/human sex too far? If I can craft a compelling, romantic and/or erotic situation about a minotaur, would that be sexually appealing to my female readers? Satyrs? Giants? Werewolves (while transformed)? Or maybe a big, hulking brute of a creature that would put a minotaur to shame with its size and animal hunger? Or dare I even suggest, tentacle monsters?

Men can chime in as well, but I'm looking for some female input.

Write it and they will come.

And try to pick up a copy of a D&D monster manual. Inspiration for ages.

Sexy medusa, that's a challenge.

Write it and they will come.

And try to pick up a copy of a D&D monster manual. Inspiration for ages.

Sexy medusa, that's a challenge.
Once my Medusa: Fate's Game series is back up, you can check out what I did with Medusa there. :3

Ive only done one (Welcome to Nockatunga Station) but that was Option C - human female with scary monster, sex, parasitic egg laying and horrifying death). Seems to have gone down well and the sex was totally graphic.

Although I stlll scream when my partner goes buzzzzzzz in the middle of one of those intimate moments....

When it comes to non-human sex, how far is too far for my female readers?

I'm asking because of my new series of 1-off stories:
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-inhuman-love-ch-01

In this series I'm writing novelettes that are each a 1-off story about a human having sex with a monster. Now, for my tastes, I have three angles I can approach:
A) human man has sex with a sexy monster girl (looks female, with monster additions, like wings or a tail or a snake-below-hips body)
B) human female has sex with a sexy monster boy (same sort of story as A)
C) human female has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature, often with themes of large/deep penetration

Option C is extremely popular with male audiences, which I completely get. You'll notice there's no option D (human male has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature), but it's only because of my personal preference on what I write. I'm male, but not homosexual (or into female monsters that don't look remotely human), so I writing option D doesn't appeal to me.

I plan on having a mix of A, B, and C's, but the question is specifically about OPTION C:
How far is too far?

My first story in the series I linked was about a human female and a centaur. An actual centaur, not a shifter, so you can imagine where that goes.

Is centaur/human sex too far? If I can craft a compelling, romantic and/or erotic situation about a minotaur, would that be sexually appealing to my female readers? Satyrs? Giants? Werewolves (while transformed)? Or maybe a big, hulking brute of a creature that would put a minotaur to shame with its size and animal hunger? Or dare I even suggest, tentacle monsters?

Men can chime in as well, but I'm looking for some female input.

Its how i found lit thru the stories and i much prefere option c myself as a reader

Ive only done one (Welcome to Nockatunga Station) but that was Option C - human female with scary monster, sex, parasitic egg laying and horrifying death). Seems to have gone down well and the sex was totally graphic.

Although I stlll scream when my partner goes buzzzzzzz in the middle of one of those intimate moments....

Lol. Serves you right. Your bloke, what a champ!

Well, sexy naga or mermaid are cool in concept, but only blowjobs? I'm no expert in fish/snake anatomy, but I doubt a man would get very far... There has been only one mermaid with butt cheeks I can remember, and shapeshifting is cheating :)

https://www.google.de/search?q=drag...UICSgB&biw=1098&bih=686#imgrc=z6LfGMyhoVV8TM:
The typical lamia/naga/mermaid fantasy has the woman still have a human's genitalia (or at lest they do in my stories).

The inhuman half follows the line of the Apollo's belt down from the hips to the pelvic floor, where human genitalia sit out on a flat surface below the abdomen, instead of between legs, but still in the same general location.

Check out Miia from Monster Musume for a silly but effective anime example.

Well, sexy naga or mermaid are cool in concept, but only blowjobs? I'm no expert in fish/snake anatomy, but I doubt a man would get very far... There has been only one mermaid with butt cheeks I can remember, and shapeshifting is cheating :)

Lol. My latest story, now running, solves that exact problem.

What's more, in my world, I've discovered where mermaids come from in the first place. It explains why sailors aren't found after ship wrecks. I might be wrong, but not in my world. :)

Or something similar to one...

https://www.literotica.com/s/serpentine-destiny

( shameless plug LOL )

It was figuring out something reasonably novel to solve that problem that more or less inspired Serpentine. We're probably going to be on somewhat parallel tracks with stories of this nature, though I have a lot of irons in the fire and mine will likely be slow to emerge.

The typical lamia/naga/mermaid fantasy has the woman still have a human's genitalia (or at lest they do in my stories).

The inhuman half follows the line of the Apollo's belt down from the hips to the pelvic floor, where human genitalia sit out on a flat surface below the abdomen, instead of between legs, but still in the same general location.

Check out Miia from Monster Musume for a silly but effective anime example.

Back